You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ask blackfish3

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3:
    Dear Blackfish Just got back from tesco and they had bread rolls on offer, buy 2 get 1 free i got 4 so really 6 but now think i should of got 6 really 9 advice please (got no room in freezer)
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    If you have no room in the freezer then dont feel like you have to buy a lot of bread rolls just because they are on offer. Buy the maximum number you can use by the expirary date and that you can fit in your freezer... otherwise it will just cost you and they will be wasted... no point being forced into buying something just because it's on offer... other offers will be around in the future!
  • edited March 2010
    balckfish wont give this thread the attention it deserves. ps: was bathing the goldfish last night but got shampoo in his little eyes, he was splashing about telling me it really hurts so i pulled the plug and off he went, did i do the right thing?
    Posted by webby234
    you have to rinse his eyes out with cold water silly... everyone knows that!
  • edited March 2010
    Hi blackfish3 my wife wants me to pick up my son from school and then go to our local shops to replenish our beer reserves.I want her to go as i wanna play poker.What am i to do?
    Posted by dav1964
    tell her you want to play poker and that she should be doing these sort of things as it's her job...
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish  I want to goto the toilet but the film has 10mins left please advice asap
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    Pause it if it's a dvd or you have sky+... otherwise hold on if the film is good... you can always clear up the mess later.
  • edited March 2010
    Hi Blackhead, Do you know the answer to the bonking question in the shed? If not, it will be some useful research for you.
    Posted by Seagull158
    could you give me the link because im too lazy to look myself :)
  • edited March 2010
    blackfish     wat come first . the chicken or the  egg  ?
    Posted by zxghostxz
    The first chicken was hatched from an egg grown by aliens... so the egg is the answer obviously.
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish3,                      I went all with my pocket AA only to be called by bb who turned over a 10d Jd, the flop came AA3, one A being a diamond, turn Kd, river Qd. Should i remove my fist from the monitor and carry on playing or phone for an ambulance. ?
    Posted by BowieBoy
    What's important is that you got your money in good (80% favourite)... i would say though that you should have at least 1 spare monitor so that after the bad beat you can keep on playing and try and tilt off your entire bankroll. Just remember, it only matters when the money goes in... close your eyes and just look at the result after the river if it helps... no need to waste ambulance peoples time... just make sure to tilt.
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish Whats the best pot noodle?
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    chicken and mushroom... preferably cold. You prepare it ready to eat... then pop it in the fridge for an hour or so and eat it later... lurrrrrrvly :)
  • edited March 2010
    i aint no blackfish but it has to be chicken and mushroom. errrr.....Not that i eat pot noodles of course :)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    you sure you aint a blackfish?
  • edited March 2010
    Whats your favourite vegetable ???
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Potatoes
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish Iv just got out the shower Whats the best all over body moisturiser for a fully grown naked hairless man?
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    sorry i don't use body moisturiser... maybe try something like nivea... PM if you want me to buy a bottle and bring it round and apply it for you.
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish Is it ok to wear white socks?
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    Yes with white trainers... with shoes... that's social/fashion suicide. I made that mistake at school once when i had no black socks... non stop micheal jackson comments :(
  • edited March 2010
    just recieved news bowie died of bloodloss, he was found with his hand engulfed by his monitor. dear blackfish will you be paying the funeral expenses as your no reply led to this mans death?
    Posted by hurst05
    There is a liability exclusion clause at the bottom of this page in teeny weeny print... so no. Any donations sent to my bank account from you though would be most welcome... do you want me to PM you my pin and card details etc?
  • edited March 2010

how does one go about getting,

that almost dead like skin complexion of yours ?

• edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish Is it ok to wear white socks?
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    depends what colour sandals you are wearign them with remember to fully extend the sock at all times otherwise you just look like some fool whose paid 99p for a pair of socks and has 12p worth crumpled around his heel.
    i find some kind of suspender is always in order when going for the sock sandal combo
  • edited March 2010
    Dear BF

My GF has just purchased some ear muffs, do i still walk next to her?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : There is a liability exclusion clause at the bottom of this page in teeny weeny print... so no. Any donations sent to my bank account from you though would be most welcome... do you want me to PM you my pin and card details etc?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    you want a donation youll have to play 55 dym, see you in a few years about that donation ;) 

yes bank details and pin would be appreciated, security number also essential, thanks.

i have a question, i overheard someone talking about the birds and the bees, what does this mean?
  • edited March 2010
    just before anyone points it out i know im not blackfish but although his knowledge is great but as he looks about 12 i fear he may have no sock sandal expirience
    also before somebody else points it out i did nick the 12p worth joke from jim royles pants stuck up ars*crack line
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : depends what colour sandals you are wearign them with remember to fully extend the sock at all times otherwise you just look like some fool whose paid 99p for a pair of socks and has 12p worth crumpled around his heel. i find some kind of suspender is always in order when going for the sock sandal combo
    Posted by BADBOY985

You can get about 10 pairs of white socks for 99p off Aamir down our market

• edited March 2010
    Dear BF My GF has just purchased some ear muffs, do i still walk next to her?
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    dear bf!!!!!!!!!! dear bf!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dont you think this is a bit informal
    do you think the buhdist monks when seeking advice from the all knowing dali lama start there address with yo dal
    show some respect to the oracle!!!
  • edited March 2010
    dear blackfish

do you think that portsmouth, being the poor side they are, will stay up this season ;)
  • edited March 2010

mr black can you please tell us mere mortals the following :

what created  our universe ?

hence before the big bang ?

• edited March 2010
    Dear blackfish i am in love with irishrover what is the best way to ask him out?
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish,

My Nan has just got a new colostomy bag, and is experiencing great difficulty.

Where can she go to get matching shoes?

• edited March 2010
    My Dearest Blackfish

Please help me as I have an overwhelming urge 2 get my shovel back out of the shed and just hit somebody.

What do u suggest?

Your good friend

xFALLENx
  • edited March 2010
    dear blackfish do you think that portsmouth, being the poor side they are, will stay up this season ;)
    Posted by hurst05
    Oi u cheeky mare

Im a closet Pompey supporter bur shhhhhhhhhhhhh x

Sorry I 4got this is fishy's thread!!!

Anyway back 2 the great man........
  • edited March 2010

Have another problem Mr BF

but I kno u will have the answer

Am just so cr*p at poker but I cant seem 2 accept.....Cant leave sky as Id miss u so much!! and I live 4 our chats.

What do u suggest???

• edited March 2010
    dear blackfish do you think that portsmouth, being the poor side they are, will stay up this season ;)
    Posted by hurst05
    mr hurst

as a pompey supporeter my whole life and have watched them in all divisions of football evern to the point of them being re elected after finishing 2 fine seasons in a row bottom of division 4

im sorry to say im not as well qualified to answer your question as master blackfish but i think i speak for most fans its not going down that worries them its the club dissapearing altogether

im sorry lord blackfish for answering im sure you will put me right

sara36dd
  • edited March 2010
    Maybe I should dye my hair brown....do u think that will make me a better player?

Please advise o wise Blackfish as at end of my tether.
  • edited March 2010
    my comment was aimed at trying to get badboy to bit ;) nothing serious, i support sheff wednesday so i cant exactly say much haha