You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ask blackfish3

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3:
    lol you heard it here first, allin pre with A-Q, and guess what i was called by, A5 yep a-5, hursty had left the building as soon as the cards were turned over, and i was right, good old 5 on the flop. seriously now, go in with dominating ace 3 times in 3 nights and lose everyone. ridiculous. no blackfish i dont have a crush on you, you dont wanna know what i think of you and how can i have been on a heater when a)i havent played in nearly 2 weeks online, and b) the only games ive played live are the said 3 in which i was unlucky.
    Posted by hurst05
    PM me what you think of me then.
    stop moaning about bad beats now its getting a tad boring... you went on a giant heater when you won a couple of the forum deepstacks.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : PM me what you think of me then. stop moaning about bad beats now its getting a tad boring... you went on a giant heater when you won a couple of the forum deepstacks.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    ive never played the forum deepstack. 

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : ive never played the forum deepstack. 
    Posted by hurst05
    what's the tourny you won twice or sumin? doh also played in it i think. that's the tourny im referring to.
  • edited March 2010
    the only deepstack i really play, or played really was the £22 deepstack that ended up falling flat on its face. i won it a few times and ft , deepstacks are fairly easy to cash in. hardly a heater.
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Blackfish1, sorry Blackfish3(wrong thread) Now I am really up the said creek without any paddle. I'm in the middle of my home work which has got to be the hardest thing I had ever had to. It’s even harder than folding pocket A's pre flop. Anyway, it's got to be in, for tomorrow's lesson. If I don’t complete it, it will deffo get detention, which will make me late for my paper round. If been told if I’m late again this week I will loose it, as there loads of other kids waiting in the wings.  If I do loose this paper round, which I have had for 2 years now, I will not be able afford to play on Sky poker, as the family allowance, mum gets, is normally spent on Sky Bingo. So, for someone of your calibre, this shouldn’t be any problem, I just need you to express A,B &C as partial fractions. A)   ab+ bc- 1                 B)       a-b             C) (x-1)+y           Abc                               x+y                  a(x-1)   Cheers mate I really appreciate your help on this one. P.S. I’ve done a grammar check, coz I knows how testy Seagull158, gets.
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    Sorry to interrupt because you children seem to be playing so nicely together which is good to see.
    However, the word that you should be using above is "lose" not "loose".
    I wasn't going to mention it but I know how testy Seagull158 gets.
    There are a few other typographical/spelling/grammar errors but I'll give you a mark for trying, at least.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : Sorry to interrupt because you children seem to be playing so nicely together which is good to see. However, the word that you should be using above is "lose" not "loose". I wasn't going to mention it but I know how testy Seagull158 gets. There are a few other typographical/spelling/grammar errors but I'll give you a mark for trying, at least.
    Posted by MereNovice
    ahhh ty sooo much! i think that is THE most commonly misspelled (dno how you spell that lol) word on here! Just say it out loud... loooooooose... as in the opposite of tight. Loose does not mean the opposite of winning!!!

LOSE = opposite of winning
    LOOSE = opposite of tight
  • edited March 2010
    blackfish

why am i so awesome in creating the thread of the week?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : Sorry to interrupt because you children seem to be playing so nicely together which is good to see. However, the word that you should be using above is "lose" not "loose". I wasn't going to mention it but I know how testy Seagull158 gets. There are a few other typographical/spelling/grammar errors but I'll give you a mark for trying, at least.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Sometimes I don't even bother to point out the obvious ones! Its the use of "would of" instead of "would have" that gets to me. If my old man was still alive and he saw some of the grammar on here he would be hunting down their old schoolteachers and putting them to the sword. Not your's Mere, obviously, but the, apparently sentient, semi-literates that post on here. No offence meant, natch!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : hurst is a great thread but blackfish makes it very easy to start this one he is unrelenting in his opinons and abuse of other players hope this thread calms him down and makes him realise he is not the allmighty but i fear this will not be the case and he will continue his ways ps. he still hasernt answered my questions
    Posted by sara36dd08
    theres alot of unanswered questions, maybe he doesnt know everything?
  • edited March 2010
  • edited March 2010
    blackfish why am i so awesome in creating the thread of the week?
    Posted by hurst05
    your not... you got lucky in stumbling across such a magnificent entity as myself ;)
    the success of this thread should be attributed to the great questions sent in by my many many fans... so thanks guys keep it up!

x

i got free entry into 2mz open yay :D

x
  • edited March 2010
    Mr Fish, Why?
    Posted by Wilhelm
    ... because i can...
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : shouldnt this be, 'you got lucky in stumbling across a bufoon such as myself who is easy to make fun of?' ;) hahaa so did i wooooo lets all have a pillow fight......
    Posted by hurst05
    ahhh that's it resort to insults... you still haven't PMd me what you think of me?  said exactly what i thought of you but it got taken down by sky_rich... i dont think it was very pleasant...
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : your not... you got lucky in stumbling across such a magnificent entity as myself ;) the success of this thread should be attributed to the great questions sent in by my many many fans... so thanks guys keep it up! x i got free entry into 2mz open yay :D x
    Posted by BlackFish3
    CANT STOP LAUGHING
  • edited March 2010
     please blackfish dont ever think you have fans

just people fed up with your posting and rude behaviour

you sure the opens not past your bed time
  • edited March 2010
     please blackfish dont ever think you have fans  just people fed up with your posting and rude behaviour  you sure the opens not past your bed time
    Posted by sara36dd08
    hehe you crave my attention soooo badly!!! constantly posting until i reply! it's brilliant... then insulting me to try and get me to bite... anything for a bit of attention eh sara ;)
  • edited March 2010

skyrich just rang me ,

and ask me to forward the following message .

sorry guys can everyone now calm down please ,

take a deep breath,

all have a extremely large fart ,

move on to another thread .

now bet that feels better .

ok the fart bit was mine .
  • edited March 2010
    blackfish why am i so awesome in creating the thread of the week?
    Posted by hurst05
    i should win a prize too seing as i sugested this thread via another thread ;)
  • edited March 2010
    hi, do you know the password for the super6 free roll
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 :  one have not insulted you unless the truth hurts  your the only person on any thread that insults people  you think you know all   you seem to think that your opinion on poker is the only one that is worth reading  why not step back read other posts from good players and see they dont insult they try to help others  maybe you could help them with the rules off snap    
    Posted by sara36dd08
    lol happy trolling my posts! a lot of my posts are helpful, i post in the poker strategy section... maybe you should do so and then we could discuss poker strategy not silly arguments eh? lol i am not the only one that insults people, and i do it to give tough love.. gota be cruel to be kind sometimes ! :) i dont really think i know it all btw... its only mock arrogance, bravado btw... obviously my oppinion is not the only one worth reading, dont know why you think that... anyway, you just have some raging personal vendetta against me... are you jealous? hmm...
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : it got took down because your dim enough to post it publicly ;) why not pm it me where i could actually see it?  i would pm you, but frankly just clicking on your name to do so is enough time wasted on speaking to you one to one :)
    Posted by hurst05
    i posted it publically because i wanted everyone to know what i think of you :D if i PMd you, you would probably just report me lol... i would love to meet you face to face and then i would happily repeat what i said in my post.
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by mitchdan29
    nope but apparently you can google it? i just did and i think it might be 'ROONEY'... or this could just be an old one im not sure soz...
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by mitchdan29

its best you move out off the way m8y ,

there's going to be a blood bath here in a minute .
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : lol happy trolling my posts! a lot of my posts are helpful, i post in the poker strategy section... maybe you should do so and then we could discuss poker strategy not silly arguments eh? lol i am not the only one that insults people, and i do it to give tough love.. gota be cruel to be kind sometimes ! :) i dont really think i know it all btw... its only mock arrogance, bravado btw... obviously my oppinion is not the only one worth reading, dont know why you think that... anyway, you just have some raging personal vendetta against me... are you jealous? hmm...
    Posted by BlackFish3
    nice to see your true colours come through in your last 2 posts

nice to see insults and threats

true blackfish posts at last
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : i posted it publically because i wanted everyone to know what i think of you :D if i PMd you, you would probably just report me lol... i would love to meet you face to face and then i would happily repeat what i said in my post.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    LOL id love to see that, shall we say, SPT glasgow then?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : its best you move out off the way m8y , there's going to be a blood bath here in a minute .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I KNO WHO MY MONEYS ON IRISH....3 GUESSES.....LOL
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : nice to see your true colours come through in your last 2 posts nice to see insults and threats true blackfish posts at last
    Posted by sara36dd08
    LOL... you are just constantly on at me trying to get me to bite... but im not interested, i know you probably just trying to get me chat banned. Please point out any insults and threats in my last posts... i did not mean to make any.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : LOL id love to see that, shall we say, SPT glasgow then?
    Posted by hurst05
    im from london... im not going to spt glasgow.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ask blackfish3 : im from london... im not going to spt glasgow.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    thought as much
  • edited March 2010
    Dear Mr Blackfish3, while lovingly making Pizza for the Wife, I have inadvertently dropped the sweetcorn all over the floor. This is her favourite ingredient but I cant be bothered going back to Sainsburys to get some more.

She doesn`t know what I have done because she is watching Eastenders, so should I say nothing, sweep up the sweetcorn, lob it on the pizza with a bit more cheese and some more herbs, or should I tell her that the oven has packed up and make her some super noodles instead?