You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

whats happened to LEAGUE STARS FREEROLL CASH?

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: whats happened to LEAGUE STARS FREEROLL CASH???:
    * BUMP *
    Posted by MAXALLY

hiya m8 i'm sure there will be a reply soon from sky poker  dtw
  • edited April 2010

*bump*
  • edited April 2010
          *bump*
    Posted by DTWBANDIT

hiya m8 i'm sure there will be a reply soon from sky poker     maxally :)
  • edited April 2010
    As i said before i can play in league stars but i am away for the big tourney so if i qualified i cannot play.Do i register for sunday or not,think its totally unfair to change the rules of the promotion when the month was almost over,What next cash for points getting changed to tournament entry tokens at short notice??? people have battled away trying to get into the top 150 just to play in this!!
  • edited April 2010
    As i said before i can play in league stars but i am away for the big tourney so if i qualified i cannot play.Do i register for sunday or not,think its totally unfair to change the rules of the promotion when the month was almost over,What next cash for points getting changed to tournament entry tokens at short notice??? people have battled away trying to get into the top 150 just to play in this!!
    Posted by FINS
    agree with u fins.
  • ckdckd
    edited April 2010

wheres the reply from the suits
  • edited April 2010
    Hey Guys,

As tikay mentioned earlier in this thread - he will be replying shortly.

Please be patient.

Thank you.
  • edited April 2010
     wheres the reply from the suits
    Posted by ckd

no idea m8  asked a question for last nites show never got read out (hush hush)  also agree with what fins said  dtw
  • edited April 2010
    be fluppin patient---threads only been here 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    They must be debating what to do about the cant make thursday / already qualified for it situations, and i also bet that nobody wants to stand up and make a final decision on it and they are waiting for orders from way up high (no not god)
  • edited April 2010
    They must be debating what to do about the cant make thursday / already qualified for it situations, and i also bet that nobody wants to stand up and make a final decision on it and they are waiting for orders from way up high (no not god)
    Posted by loonytoons

i think you could be right m8  dtw
  • edited April 2010
    be fluppin patient---threads only been here 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by oynutter

ok m8
  • ckdckd
    edited April 2010

10 x 200 =2000

now this is easy sorted to me

if you cant play or dont want to play the 8k then top ten get 200 pound each if u dont want the seat simples

that way every1 wins sky keep there 8k pool as 50 x 200 = 10000 so 40 x 200 = 8000 and then all sky has to do is add a sat after the league finished for the extra seats  easy  took me 5 min to come up with this so why the delay all the time     
  • edited April 2010
     10 x 200 =2000  now this is easy sorted to me  if you cant play or dont want to play the 8k then top ten get 200 pound each if u dont want the seat simples  that way every1 wins sky keep there 8k pool as 50 x 200 = 10000 so 40 x 200 = 8000 and then all sky has to do is add a sat after the league finished for the extra seats  easy  took me 5 min to come up with this so why the delay all the time     
    Posted by ckd

i don't think there will be a reply from suits til after weekend am sure they haven't forgotten   dtw
  • edited April 2010
  • ckdckd
    edited April 2010
  • edited April 2010
    still no reply, well well.
  • edited April 2010
    7/4/2010 @2:51pm - hey guys, one of the team will be giving you all an update soon,thanks for being patient. Sky Rich

9/4/2010 @2:05pm - hey guys, as Tikay mentioned earlier in this thread, he will be replying shortly, please be patient, thank you. Sky Rich

10/4/2010 @19:40 - hey guys, thanks for your patience, your custom is important to us, a sky operative will be with you shortly to reply to your enquiries, while you are waiting, why not try out our mega fun bingo jackpot game, played every saturday at 9pm, thank you for your understanding on this matter, and remember, Saturday is Bingo fun day!! - Sky Loonytoons
  • edited April 2010

well my personal opinion on this is ,

i am in this changed league freeroll ,

which is now a satellite freeroll .

so its taking the edge off trying too qualify in again to this .

hence in my eyes it weakens the league for me .

i do think that one should have the option of cashing out the £220 ,

i believe  this to be  a happy medium for skypoker and its punters ,

the snapshot vote is showing over 80o/o  want this .

the option should be put in place ,

the other 20o/o can still stay in comp ,

it just means skypoker needs to fill these spots through the normal satilites ,

is this really such a difficult decision ?

• edited April 2010
    Do sky not realise that we can see that they are trying to delay saying anything until after tomorrows tourny
  • edited April 2010

**** BUMP *****

WITH ABOUT SIX HOURS TO GO GUYS A RESPONSE TO THIS WOULD BE NICE.

SKY BERNIE - YOU IGNORED MY REQUEST YESTERDAY TO COMMENT. IF THERE IS NO RESPONSE TODAY I WILL FEEL THAT SKY POKER ARE TREATING ITS PLAYERS WITH CONTEMPT.

I have put this in capitals to highlight my growing concern about this subject.
    With technical issues coming thick and fast and the site still pushing for new clients, I feel only reputations will be tarnished if we (The paying customers) do not get a response to a reasonable question.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: whats happened to LEAGUE STARS FREEROLL CASH??? / / 83.3% of Vote would like Cash Payout:
    **** BUMP ***** WITH ABOUT SIX HOURS TO GO GUYS A RESPONSE TO THIS WOULD BE NICE. SKY BERNIE - YOU IGNORED MY REQUEST YESTERDAY TO COMMENT. IF THERE IS NO RESPONSE TODAY I WILL FEEL THAT SKY POKER ARE TREATING ITS PLAYERS WITH CONTEMPT. I have put this in capitals to highlight my growing concern about this subject. With technical issues coming thick and fast and the site still pushing for new clients, I feel only reputations will be tarnished if we (The paying customers) do not get a response to a reasonable question.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    My god, your sooo impatient, one of the sky staff will address your concerns shortly - have you not read this thread? pfft some people always have the glass half empty, now lets stop with all these negative vibes LOL
  • edited April 2010

^^^^^ SORRY LOONY. What was I thinking..........^^^^^^

I shall wait quietly now :(
  • edited April 2010

sky rich any idea when a reply will be posted to a SIMPLE QUESTION ?   dtw
  • ckdckd
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: whats happened to LEAGUE STARS FREEROLL CASH??? / / 80.5% of Vote would like Cash Payout:
         sky rich any idea when a reply will be posted to a SIMPLE QUESTION ?   dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    shortly
  • edited April 2010

Blame me.

I said I would respond, & when I spoke to Sky Bernie earlier in the week, I told him I would reply on his behalf, so that's why he has not replied.

However, I have been unavoidably offline for most of the week, but I did agree to reply to this, so my apologies for the delay.

I need to do the Show thread now, & rehearse for tonight's Show, so bear with me a little longer please.

Am loving the conspiracty theory stuff as to the reason for the delay!

There's nothing to hide from, nothing to defend, & no need to obfuscate, so the speculatiion is a little wide of the mark. And I don't really play "duck the question", as most of you know.

Bear with me, please, & enjoy your Sunday, whatever you are doing.

Thanks.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: whats happened to LEAGUE STARS FREEROLL CASH??? / / 80.5% of Vote would like Cash Payout:
    Blame me. I said I would respond, & when I spoke to Sky Bernie earlier in the week, I told him I would reply on his behalf, so that's why he has not replied. However, I have been unavoidably offline for most of the week, but I did agree to reply to this, so my apologies for the delay. I need to do the Show thread now, & rehearse for tonight's Show, so bear with me a little longer please. Am loving the conspiracty theory stuff as to the reason for the delay! There's nothing to hide from, nothing to defend, & no need to obfuscate, so the speculatiion is a little wide of the mark. And I don't really play "duck the question", as most of you know.   Bear with me, please, & enjoy your Sunday, whatever you are doing. Thanks.
    Posted by Tikay10

will do
  • edited April 2010

well i've played my last League Stars Freeroll (unless cash payout returns ) so in a way Sky Poker will be saving me some cash as i won't be playing as many tourneys as i used to (shame really) gl to all the top players in future League Freerolls ( as structure is for you guys ) 

maybe Sky Poker could set up a little league for the average players on this site (something to play for) but i for one will not be holding much hope for that

So SKY POKER What Say You ??   dtw

THE LEAGUE IS DEAD " LONG LIVE THE LEAGUE "
  • edited April 2010
          well i've played my last League Stars Freeroll (unless cash payout returns ) so in a way Sky Poker will be saving me some cash as i won't be playing as many tourneys as i used to (shame really) gl to all the top players in future League Freerolls ( as structure is for you guys )     maybe Sky Poker could set up a little league for the average players on this site (something to play for) but i for one will not be holding much hope for that     So SKY POKER What Say You ??   dtw     THE LEAGUE IS DEAD " LONG LIVE THE LEAGUE "
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    +1. I didnt last too long but like DTW says above, it seems this is  another tournament structured for the bigger players on Sky Poker. And I will not be trying again to get into this as much this month and hence saving me some money. I feel that Sky Poker are trying to cater for those 'bigger' boys on here and are neglacting the average player/smaller cash  players which is a shame really as we are all classed as poker players regardless of BR or spend on this site.
    Please note that this is not a sour grapes post but my overall veiw at the moment.

GL to Mr Bandit and all us 'little' players on here!!!
  • edited April 2010

Just a quick question why is there only 165 runners in the current League stars tourney when it is 150 from each discipline ?