You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Knightplops of the Oval Table - SPT BLACKPOOL Challenge!! *****3 QUALIFIED......KNIGHTPLOPS MAXXY, C

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat

Welcome back Irene, you captain of loveliness and all things nice.

I will do my utmost to qualify for our quest in the up and coming battle in the forest of Sherwood where we shall stand as one and conquer all who tread in our path.

I am, however, worried that the all them rich noble folk will gobble up all the seat allocation with their wads of plentiful cash. It is a honour being a gallant knight and following you into battle cry but my pay is no match to theirs so our task will be a difficult one but one I will undertake with bravery!!!

WE ARE THE KNIGHTS OF THE OVAL TABLE AND WE STAND ALL AS ONE ON THE FINAL TABLE!!!! 

Comments

• edited September 2010
    WELCOME MIGHTY KNIGHTPLOPS TO THE 2010/2011 SPT QUALIFICATION CHALLENGE - BEGINNING WITH THE BRILLIANT BLACKPOOL!....AND YES WE DO SEEM TO HAVE FALLEN INTO SOME SORT OF LIVE POKER ALLIANCE WITH THE PLOPPERS....

HENCE I AM UNABLE TO ATTEND DUE TO A PREARRANGED DUEL AT THE BATTLE OF SCAREFEST WITH THE MIGHTY BEAST KNOWN ONLY AS 13...SO IN MY GOOD VICE MAXXY'S SAFE HANDS I LEAVE YOU....*disclaimer...knight maxxyplop cannot be held responsible for any directional misdemeanors in the fair pool of black..for he is NOT a local!

SO WHO'S TRYING FOR BLACKPOOL?

KNIGHT CTPLOP - QUALIFIED
    KNIGHT DDPLOP - QUALIFIED
    KNIGHT PODDYPLOP - ATTEMPTING QUALIFICATION
    KNIGHT MACHKAPLOP - ATTEMPTING QUALIFICATION
    KNIGHTY YORKIEPLOP - ATTEMPTING QUALIFICATION
    VICE KNIGHT MAXXYPLOP - QUALIFIED AND LEADING FROM THE FRONT
    CAPTAIN VICE TRIPPY - ATTEMPTING TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE

LET ME KNOW IF I'VE MISSED ANYONE THIS TIME ROUND

BRING IT HOME KNIGHTPLOPS....

WE STAND AS ONE XX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter Mighty Knights for I have missed you much!

Twas a thought that as I, your Captain Knight Trippy slept through my last DTD offering I should AWAKE and gather you now for the fight that is ahead of us!

For rumourville hath (using the means of grapevine and hearsay) heard  that the captain of absenteeism, none other then flopperplop5 himself will be attempting to raise and reraise his wares at the SPT DTD September final!! NAY I hear you shouteth in dismay, NOT THE PLOPPER FROM PLOPVILLE????

Feareth not Knights as we are brave and mighty warriors who will endure naught but a fair though fierce and mighty battle, emerging VICTORIOUS AS ONE!!!!!

The challenge is thus...We must OWN the SPT satellites getting as many of us Mighty Knights (commitments permitting) as knightly possible to the SPT DTD FINAL!!!! 

For naught else will suffice. At DTD we shall overtake and havok cause, for this is our right!!!!!

Those that can bring forth your sword and enter the Mighty Knight challenge. 

Knight Maxxy - Chief Vice Warrior - QUALIFIED
    Knight Machka - Attending
    Knight CT - QUALIFIED
    Knight Nova
    Knight Goody
    Knight Poddy
    Knight SDD - QUALIFIED
    Knight Rossy
    Captain Knight Trippy - Attending

Down with the Ploppers - Up with the Knights

DTD WE STAND AS ONE!!!!!

x
  • edited July 2010

Aye Vice,

We shall raise our swords for the poor and lead the charge thus for cheap qualification! For the smile of the £2.60 winner be greater than that of the £220.00 procurer of 2nd...

Upon our quest we shall begin in the morrow forthwith!

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Stand As One!!

x

• edited July 2010
    I think you may get removed and banned if you go standing on tables at DTD!

Just thought I'd warn you!!! ;)

• edited July 2010
    Oh mighty leader, not a clue what you're blabbering on about...

So count me in.

;-)
  • edited July 2010
    So we have three brave and mighty Knights on our quest thus far, that'll do nicely on the SPT final table thankyou very much!!!! Been out all day but can't find any SPT sats in the lobby?? Any ideas of the sat timings brave Knights?

x
  • edited July 2010

SPT Semi Final (This is 1 in 10) - £22 + £2 = £24

9.30pm Daily

2000 chips

10 min Blinds

Freezeout

SPT Satellite (These are 1 in 5) - £4.80 + £0.40 = £5.20 * REBUYS!! *

3000 chips

5 min blinds

Daily At:

15:35

17:35

18:35

19:35

SPT Satellite. (These are 1 in 10) - £2.40 + £0.20 = £2.60 * REBUYS *

3000 chips

5 min blinds

Daily At:

12:35

14:35

18:05

19:05

Direct Buy-In: Also available in the lobby

Online registrations whether by Direct Buy in or satellite are set to 200 runners currently

• edited July 2010
    What? no freezeouts Vice? That's bang out of order! Does uncle Teek know?

p.s. thanks for the info...thats why you're brilliant!!!

xx
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - Recall to Arms - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!!:
    So we have three brave and mighty Knights on our quest thus far, that'll do nicely on the SPT final table thankyou very much!!!! Been out all day but can't find any SPT sats in the lobby?? Any ideas of the sat timings brave Knights? x
    Posted by TRIP5
    Make that 4 on the provision that some of the sick bad beats i am enduring stop sooner rather than later because at the minute i am Mr grumpetygrump miserable CT (Which is usually me generally when i ain't winning and when Lancashire get beat in the Cricket lol!) and not Mr wannabetreehugginghippie happy as larry lord supreme smiley Luckbox CT (I may be going a bit too far on the tree hugging hippie bit lol!).

I'll be honest with you all i sooooooooo want to sit on another SPT Final table as i feel i've got some unfinished business from SPT Manchester where i had enough ammo to possibly win it but i went busto in spectacular fashion and it does still stick in the throat somewhat so unless i'm at a stage where confidence is good, i'm playing well and more importantly i'm winning then i'm gonna certainly try for SPT Nottingham and if not then it will have to be a case of Season 3 of SPT!
  • edited July 2010
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

COME ON SIR CT!!!!!!!!

You know you're a total luckbox genius at heart so BRING IT HOME SIR and then take the final table DOWN!!!!!!

We stand as one!!!

x
  • edited August 2010
    as you asked soo nicely, i will erect my sword once more. mounting my steed as we speak!!
  • edited August 2010
    Knight Poddy of Pod Land...I raise my lance and salute you sir!!!!!!!

C'mon 5...lets take these sat's DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

WE STAND AS ONE!!!!

x
  • edited August 2010
    im going straight to semi, dont and wont play rebuys!!
  • edited August 2010
    Let us know how you get on...If you post which night you plan to tame the beast then I'll do my best to rail

x
  • edited August 2010
    hi mighty knights

ive been bubble girl once missed out on trip got £45 quid instead and last night got nowhere

so yes this knights trying
  • edited August 2010

I'll try too, but as long as I've moved house before the final * touch wood* I'll be at DTD anyway :-) xxx
  • edited August 2010
    You beauties!!!!!

7 Mighty Knights...though I see Sir Bollywood has started his own analyst last longer thread, the quest remains....can we get all 7 of us to DTD...YES WE CAN (*hopefully)

WE STAND AS ONE

x
  • edited August 2010
    Very, very well done Knight SDD...You're off to the SPT final after beating Sky's own Mr Wheresmycar and fellow Knight Sir Bollywood yesterday....Sooooooo pleased for you!!!

Only 6 of us to qualify now team!!!!

ONWARD & UPWARDS

We stand as one!!!

x
  • edited August 2010
    Just to let you know i probably am going to start my challenge for getting to SPT Nottingham on Friday as i'm directly going to buy-in into the semi-final and hope for the best.

Was going to play in tonight's but watching my beloved Lancashire get beat by "THAT TEAM GIDZO USED TO PLAY FOR" (Gidzo played for 4 counties but it's the one based at Eaton Road in Hove!) last night at Old Trafford in the cricket has really put me in a very bad mood.

The only positive is that Lancashire cannot qualify for the Semi-finals of the 40 over competition which is over the weekend of SPT Nottingham so my weekend is free and hopefully it will be spent in Nottingham making another SPT Final table (here's hoping lol!)
  • edited August 2010
    Well i was going to start my challenge for SPT Nottingham tomorrow evening but i've actually got a change of plan for tomorrow as i'm off to Haydock Park Races instead for the Friday Evening Meeting as i received an email today to say i've won 2 county enclosure badges in a competition i entered last week - Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!...........

Won't be around at all on the tables over the weekend so it's going to be sometime next week when i start my attack for SPT Nottingham.
  • edited August 2010

Knight CT wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Go forth and drink your self sensless forgetting not to replensh your stocks of fine ale and ciders for upon your return we have work to do!!!!!

80 places taken thus far.....6 more knights to qualify!!!! (and Rich but he'll probably be a no-show if he qualifies anyway...lol)

C'MON TEAM OUR MIGHTY KNIGHTS ARE ON TRACK TO OWN THE SPT FINAL!!!!!!

x

• edited August 2010
    My campaign starts here. 

£5.20 rebuy, 10 runners, 2 to qualify at the moment.
  • edited August 2010
    GL IN THINE QUEST TONIGHT KNIGHT MACHKA!!!!!!!!

You can do it, you know you can!!!!

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

xx
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!! *****CONGRATULATIONS KNIGHT SDD*****....1 down & 6 to go Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:
    GL IN THINE QUEST TONIGHT KNIGHT MACHKA!!!!!!!! You can do it, you know you can!!!! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    I can, I can do it... but I didn't.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!! *****CONGRATULATIONS KNIGHT SDD*****....1 down & 6 to go Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!! *****CONGRATULATIONS KNIGHT SDD*****....1 down & 6 to go Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii : I can, I can do it... but I didn't.
    Posted by Machka

.....YET!!!!!!!!

Onwards & Upwards

xx

• edited August 2010
    A plop was railing where were you knights;)
  • edited August 2010
    Well what a night i have had.

Over the moon i got on the final table on the £8k Bounty Hunter and i just have been busted out in 4th for nearly £460 - Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!

Happy with that but certainly not happy wiith how i played on the final table as i think frustration was certainly kicking in being virtually card dead on that final table and not being aggro enough but getting 4th and bagging £460 is fantastico and do you know much it cost me to qualify for this weeks £8k Bounty Hunter? - £1!!!!!

Superb stuff Knight SDD on getting through to DTD and i'm gonna sleep on this and make my decision tomorrow morning but with my result tonight i am seriously toying with the idea of directly buying into SPT Nottingham.

Absolute superb night for me and remember fellow Knights it only cost me £1 to play tonight and cash big the way i have so if i can do it, i certainly believe you all can do the same!!

That is all and

UP THE KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Booooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited August 2010
    AWWW SOD IT!!!!

MAKE THAT 2 KNIGHTS THAT HAVE MADE DTD AS LITTLE OLD ME HAS DIRECTLY BOUGHT IN DIRECTLY! - Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

The way i'm looking at it is i'm freerolling into this and it's like Sale of the Century where i've got a £220 buy-in into the SPT Final for just £1 - BARGAIN!
  • edited August 2010
    A bunch of us knights were there railing you but I think you were on mini and concentrating, good job too.  Well done on the cash!
  • edited August 2010
    A bunch of us knights were there railing you but I think you were on mini and concentrating, good job too.  Well done on the cash!
    Posted by Machka
    Cheers Aaron and the rest of my fellow Knights!!!

If it was just a leisurely game then obviously i would have had the chat box on but i thought i've made a televised final table and i was in the zone trying to take down the whole tourney but never have i been on a final table on Sky Poker and played as bad as i did even though i was card dead!!.

Now when Orford got the cash bubble in the SPT Satellite, i joked that 3rd place aswell as the £190+ got a VIP Trip into Sky Vegas so i thought well Orford did not take up on his invite so i took the invite instead and just played 20 minutes of Roulette and made £200 profit so i've nearly got my SPT Final Buy-In back lol!!!!

I CANNOT HELP IT BEING A LUCKBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

That is all!!.....
  • edited August 2010

Most of us were there wishing you on Knight CT

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

VERY WELL DONE SIR!!!!!

2 down only 5 to go...though Knight Rossy did mention he may join our quest!!

Onwards and upwards

WE WILL OWN SPT :o)

We stand as one!!!!!

xx