You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Knightplops of the Oval Table - SPT BLACKPOOL Challenge!! *****3 QUALIFIED......KNIGHTPLOPS MAXXY, C

1235»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!! *****post challenge debrief***** We stand as one!!!:
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!! *****post challenge debrief***** We stand as one!!! :  Well Done Craig hope to see you there m8
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Good to see you appear on the forum again. Hope you are well :0)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!! *****post challenge debrief***** We stand as one!!!:
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!! *****post challenge debrief***** We stand as one!!! :  Well Done Craig hope to see you there m8
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!............

Welcome back to the forum fella, hope everything is well with you Sir and it would be fantastic to see you at SPT Blackpool matey! :-)
  • edited September 2010

I know i've threatened to do this but i really do need some sort of break away from the tables because i'm not enjoying this bad run i am on one single bit because knowing how volatile my mood can get at times these last couple of weeks have been very very frustrating when things dont go my way and like a few peeps on here i really could do with taking another biggie down to get the confidence back to the level that i am comfy with.

I'm off to Chester Races on Saturday for its finale which should be good and ill have a couple of attempts of Sat'liteing my way into the Primo on Sunday and its week two of the Omahartigan League on Monday and probably from then i may just resort to playing the Oma Harti League on Mondays upto SPT Blackpool and if you think i am giving my lead up easily - THINK AGAIN because even though it will be week two, i am going into both tourneys with a play to win mentality and not play to make the numbers up!...

• edited September 2010

What do u think of the ashes squad CT? Panesar over Rashid.................?

Are they ever gonna pick/play him ???? :(
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Knightplops of the Oval Table - SPT BLACKPOOL Challenge!! *****KNIGHTPLOPS CT & DD HAVE QUALIFIED****** ONWARDS AND UPWARDS TEAM***** We stand as one!!!:
    What do u think of the ashes squad CT? Panesar over Rashid.................? Are they ever gonna pick/play him ???? :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hi JJ,

I had a chat online earlier this evening with one of my cricket contacts and probably like yourself we cannot understand the reasons why Geoff Miller our supposed supreme chairman of selectors (Bring Back David Graveney all is forgiven lol!) has picked Panesar ahead of Adil Rashid.

For me Panesar has had a very average season at Sussex and i've never rated the guy personally and i said at the start of the season and to a lot of Yorkshire faithful at Headingley when you lot stuffed our lot in the 20/20 group game that it would be bordering on scandalous not to take Rashid down under for the Ashes because he has immense superstar quality and he can bat at 7 or 8 something which Panesar cant do.

Also but for mainly the one dayers i would also gambled and took Azeem Rafiq on the tour because he is one for the future especially with how he bowled in tandem with Rashid vs Lancashire early in the season which i have to say was awesome.

Also Chris Tremlett over Ajmal Shazad - Tremlett is injuiry prone and plays in a very average Surrey side while Shazad has got out and out pace and could have been a handful on those bouncy Aussie wickets.

It seems to me the big boys club is somewhat reforming and that sort of mentaility spells to me another 5-0 hammering if England are not careful and as long as they keep playing tough cricket which they can then i'm hoping for a 2-1 series victory and i hope Eoin Morgan does the business down under because the century he got against Pakistan at The Rose Bowl on Wednesday was for me one of the finest ODI hundreds i have ever seen (Probably the second best One Day Hundred ive ever seen has to be from an unlikely source but Mike Atherton not known for his one day exploits scored an amazing 100 against Derbyshire one year for Lancs in a QF match of a certain trophy whose begin with the letter N!).

All the best,
    Craig

(AKA: OnlyOneCT)
  • edited September 2010

Yessssssssssssssssssssss.

I am off to sunny blackpool with Knights Sara/OneCT & Machka. Qualified after buying in direct to the sat night semi final after a couple attempts at some of the £5 sats. I was down to 112 chips in level 3 and with 22 left, I thought I was a goner......but...... I doubled up a couple of times, waited for some good spots, watched the field thin out, then somehow found myself on the FT!. Eventually I got through and was well happy!

Lets hope one of us can take this down!
    I know our captain cannot make it so your vice will be in charge of you for the day (that just means I shall be fetching your drinks after I get KO, lol)

Anymore for anymore???.......Supershaz?...Poddy1???.....Goodylad????? rossy?????

WE ARE THE KNIGHTPLOPS OF THE OVAL TABLE AND WE STAND AS ONE
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Knightplops of the Oval Table - SPT BLACKPOOL Challenge!! *****KNIGHTPLOPS CT & DD HAVE QUALIFIED****** ONWARDS AND UPWARDS TEAM***** We stand as one!!!:
    Yessssssssssssssssssssss. I am off to sunny blackpool with Knights Sara/OneCT & Machka. Qualified after buying in direct to the sat night semi final after a couple attempts at some of the £5 sats. I was down to 112 chips in level 3 and with 22 left, I thought I was a goner......but...... I doubled up a couple of times, waited for some good spots, watched the field thin out, then somehow found myself on the FT!. Eventually I got through and was well happy! Lets hope one of us can take this down! I know our captain cannot make it so your vice will be in charge of you for the day (that just means I shall be fetching your drinks after I get KO, lol) Anymore for anymore???.......Supershaz?...Poddy1???.....Goodylad????? rossy????? WE ARE THE KNIGHTPLOPS OF THE OVAL TABLE AND WE STAND AS ONE
    Posted by MAXALLY
     A Big Well Done Alan hope you do well at Blackpool m8
  • edited September 2010
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

what a resounding result al....lead from the front pal...you know it makes sense!!!!

team knightplop for the spt wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

we stand as one

xx
  • edited October 2010
    So any news on the rest of the troops trying to qualify for SPT Blackpool?....

I'm hoping more than 1 of us gets on that final table! - Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii