You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Knightplops of the Oval Table - SPT BLACKPOOL Challenge!! *****3 QUALIFIED......KNIGHTPLOPS MAXXY, C

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!! *****CONGRATULATIONS KNIGHT SDD*****....1 down & 6 to go Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:
    Most of us were there wishing you on Knight CT WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII VERY WELL DONE SIR!!!!! 2 down only 5 to go...though Knight Rossy did mention he may join our quest!! Onwards and upwards WE WILL OWN SPT :o) We stand as one!!!!! xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    +10000

I'm confident we will ALL make it to DTD!!

I tell you something i'm gonna ruddy enjoy Haydock Park Races tomorrow night oh yes - EL VINO WILL FLOW!!!

• edited August 2010
    Just been checking out hotel prices for Fri-Mon (3 nights) looks like it's going to be £200 including breakfast (Holiday Inn or Premiere Inn).

Crikey, better check how much the train costs now!
  • edited August 2010

Reporting in Captain.......

After a fairly good week on the tables, I shall start my attempt at qualifying this week end. I REFUSE to play those stupid rebuys so will be going straight to the FREEZE OUT semi's. I will play Friday's, Saturday's & Sunday's......or just Friday's (All being well!)

ate & TimeProductDescriptionAmountHeld FundsPlatformDetail06 Aug '10 at 02:29PokerBounty Hunter£-0.05£0.00InternetHand History05 Aug '10 at 16:29Poker£100 Bounty Hunter (1st)£71.28£0.00InternetHand History05 Aug '10 at 15:54Poker£30 Gtd Scary£-2.20£0.00InternetHand History05 Aug '10 at 15:03PokerCash For Points FR£0.00£0.00InternetHand History04 Aug '10 at 20:00PokerTake on Tikay£-5.50£0.00InternetHand History04 Aug '10 at 19:35Poker£100 Deep Stack (1st)£86.50£0.00InternetHand History03 Aug '10 at 13:45PokerTake on Tikay (4th)£76.00£0.00InternetHand History02 Aug '10 at 18:20Poker£100 Deep Stack£-5.50£0.00InternetHand History02 Aug '10 at 18:19PokerTake on Tikay £-2.20£0.00InternetHand History02 Aug '10 at 14:19PokerDeep Stack (1st)£24.80£0.00InternetHand History
  • edited August 2010
    VICE!!!!!! Where've you been!!!!

Nice one, I have re-requested one freezeout per day via Uncle Teek...just waiting for an answer on that one...I HATE REBUYS!!!!!!!

Not around til late tonight but will keep my toes crossed for you!  Bring it home in ONE...you know you want to :o)

ONWARDS & UPWARDS!!!!!

xx
  • edited August 2010

And VERY WELL done to Knight SaraDD in qualifying!!

And I suppose well done (ish) to Knight Luckboxcraig who is lording it up with the rich noble folk and brought in direct! MBN. :)))

Yours readily in battle,

KnightMaxaplop

'' WE STAND AS ONE "
  • edited August 2010
    must try harder, crashed and burned in semi last night, will mount my trusty steed again and stay on the b l o o d y thing this time
  • edited August 2010
    LMAO!!!!

Unlucky Knight Poddy! Try keeping the gee-gee steady tonight...a bit more like a lady and a bit less like brokeback mountain ;o)

Both you and Knight Maxxy are playing tonight so WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII to you both!! Will try to get back early enough to rail you. Hope the other Knights can ride along to wish you well too!

RAISE YOUR LANCES SKYWARD!!!!!

We stand as one!!!!!!

xx

• edited August 2010
    Cooeeeeeeeeee!!!........

Just got back from Haydock Park, only got 1 winner and 5 places - MUST TRY HARDER lol!!.

Bit tipsy wipsy at the minute so if any of my fellow knights need some international world class railing then please let me know now!! :)
  • edited August 2010

EPIC FAIL in the SPT tonight....19th/24. Did not help when I had a runner runner straight against me so I knew it wasnt going to be a great game for me!

On a brighter note.....I have just finished 2nd/60 in the 8.15pm Deepstack and therefore now have 60 gold coins for which to fund my quest Saturday night!!!

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!! *****CONGRATULATIONS KNIGHT CT & KNIGHT SDD*****....2 down & 5 to go - We stand as one!!!:
    EPIC FAIL in the SPT tonight....19th/24. Did not help when I had a runner runner straight against me so I knew it wasnt going to be a great game for me! On a brighter note.....I have just finished 2nd/60 in the 8.15pm Deepstack and therefore now have 60 gold coins for which to fund my quest Saturday night!!!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Aww hard lines on the SPT Satellite Al but proper Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and Boooooooooooooooooooooooom time on your Deepstack result YET AGAIN!!!!

If the cards go your way tomorrow night then i'm pretty confident you'll make it with the excellent run of form your currently in m8!.

• edited August 2010
    Well done guys keep it going 
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!! *****CONGRATULATIONS KNIGHT CT & KNIGHT SDD*****....2 down & 5 to go - We stand as one!!!:
    EPIC FAIL in the SPT tonight....19th/24. Did not help when I had a runner runner straight against me so I knew it wasnt going to be a great game for me! On a brighter note.....I have just finished 2nd/60 in the 8.15pm Deepstack and therefore now have 60 gold coins for which to fund my quest Saturday night!!!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Good grief! Enough of the excuses, just get the job done! ;)

PS Sooooo glad I don't have to go through this torment! Sorry! You'll do it mate, keep the faith!
  • edited August 2010
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

BRILLIANT 2nd Deepy Vice....Keep it up mighty Knight!!!

DTD WE STAND AS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onwards & upwards

xx
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!! *****CONGRATULATIONS KNIGHT CT & KNIGHT SDD*****....2 down & 5 to go - We stand as one!!! : Good grief! Enough of the excuses, just get the job done! ;) PS Sooooo glad I don't have to go through this torment! Sorry! You'll do it mate, keep the faith!
    Posted by DiggerMan
    +1

Or do what i did and S'lite your way to either the Primo for as little as £1.50 or in my case the £8k BH for just £1 and cash big like i did on Thursday Night and freeroll yourself into SPT Nottingham - Simples!...........

Believe me i may well do the same thing again this week as every time i S'lite my way to an 8pm main event (mainly either the Thursday Night BH or Primo) i have cashed big in it where as whenever i buy directly i do the complete opposite and bust out quite early lol! :)
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!! *****CONGRATULATIONS KNIGHT CT & KNIGHT SDD*****....2 down & 5 to go - We stand as one!!! : +1 Or do what i did and S'lite your way to either the Primo for as little as £1.50 or in my case the £8k BH for just £1 and cash big like i did on Thursday Night and freeroll yourself into SPT Nottingham - Simples!........... Believe me i may well do the same thing again this week as every time i S'lite my way to an 8pm main event (mainly either the Thursday Night BH or Primo) i have cashed big in it where as whenever i buy directly i do the complete opposite and bust out quite early lol! :)
    Posted by OnlyOneCT

Its looking good for ya for Nottingham then !!! :)
  • edited August 2010
    Anymore qualifications over the weekend team?

My tinter is playing up so not been able to rail!!!!!!

xx
  • edited August 2010

Well......attempted three over the week end........FAILED in three. That will be the best part of 75 quid gone! * sigh *

Last night's effort about summed my luck up in these qualifiers. In level 3, I raised from the button with a 3 x raise. SB folded and BB pushed all in for about 3k and only just had me covered. As I was sitting there with AA, I snap call. I was pleased to see a under-pair of 10 10. Unfortunately, I was against a player with a name like 'I always HIT the RiVer MAN'......and he did.GG.

I built my BR up over  last week but these efforts, plus attempting the open and primo over the week end , have set me back.

As SKY POKER are blatantly NOT LISTENING to requests for more FREEZE OUT satellites but keep continuing with them awful re-buys! , I have to admit that my quest could be over unless I build my BR up over the next couple of weeks :(

If I do not make it, I nominate DARICH to be a substitute Knight for the week end as he will have no other friends there!  :)

KNIGHTOFVICE..........(looking for advice!)
  • edited August 2010
    Pesky RV'd eh......Naughty man!!!!!!

How is everyone else doing? Still no home broadband but I am desperately working on it!!!!!!!!

Will hopefully be online by the weekend and will have a bloomin good crack at it :o)

Wish we could get a response on the 1 freezeout per day suggestion though...

xx
  • edited August 2010
    Pesky RV'd eh......Naughty man!!!!!! How is everyone else doing? Still no home broadband but I am desperately working on it!!!!!!!! Will hopefully be online by the weekend and will have a bloomin good crack at it :o) Wish we could get a response on the 1 freezeout per day suggestion though... xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    I'm doing great, thanks for asking.  How about yourself?
  • edited August 2010
    Well......attempted three over the week end........FAILED in three. That will be the best part of 75 quid gone! * sigh * Last night's effort about summed my luck up in these qualifiers. In level 3, I raised from the button with a 3 x raise. SB folded and BB pushed all in for about 3k and only just had me covered. As I was sitting there with AA, I snap call. I was pleased to see a under-pair of 10 10. Unfortunately, I was against a player with a name like 'I always HIT the RiVer MAN'......and he did.GG. I built my BR up over  last week but these efforts, plus attempting the open and primo over the week end , have set me back. As SKY POKER are blatantly NOT LISTENING to requests for more FREEZE OUT satellites but keep continuing with them awful re-buys! , I have to admit that my quest could be over unless I build my BR up over the next couple of weeks :( If I do not make it, I nominate DARICH to be a substitute Knight for the week end as he will have no other friends there!  :))  KNIGHTOFVICE..........(looking for advice!)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I am willing to offer my services if they are so desired!!
  • edited August 2010
    Anymore SPT qualificiation attempts Mighty Team?

Btw - Thanks Aaron I'm very fine ;o)

xx
  • edited August 2010

Your probably getting sick of me saying this but i've made another final table.

I know some players get good runs and keep on the right side of varience but never have i been on such a run like this:

(The is the results of the last 6 MTT'S/S&G'S i have played on the site!)

£2.5k Double Stack - 1/335
    £15 DYM - 1/6
    £50 BH Scary - 2/36
    £8k Bounty Hunter - 343/505 (Got to have one bad MTT failure haha lol!)
    £1.2k Bounty Hunter - 29/204
    £150 Bounty Hunter - 3/38

In the last 8 days i think i've been on at least 7 final tables (3 in the last 3 days and 2 8PM Main Event FT's within 1 week!) and i am certainly going into SPT Nottingham with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Fellow Knights there is proof that you can get to SPT Nottingham without even bothering to qualify via those "highly popular" rebuy Sats! :)

That is all!...

• edited August 2010

As we speak Alan i'm currently watching your progress in the Primo and i hope you can do what i did twice in 7 days and take down a massive cash tonight and buy your way into SPT Nottingham fella! :)

UP DA KNIGHTS!!!........

• edited August 2010
    As we speak Alan i'm currently watching your progress in the Primo and i hope you can do what i did twice in 7 days and take down a massive cash tonight and buy your way into SPT Nottingham fella! :) UP DA KNIGHTS!!!........
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Cheers Craig! thanks for you support on the rail tonight mate. As you saw, I ran my KK into AA but I was never folding there. Cashed in 47th but not enough to buy in direct :( . I think I will try and build my BR up again over the week and have another triple attempt next w/end in them semi final jobbies.....
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - SPT Dusk til Dawn Challenge!! *****CONGRATULATIONS KNIGHT CT & KNIGHT SDD*****....2 down & 5 to go - We stand as one!!! : Cheers Craig! thanks for you support on the rail tonight mate. As you saw, I ran my KK into AA but I was never folding there. Cashed in 47th but not enough to buy in direct :( . I think I will try and build my BR up again over the week and have another triple attempt next w/end in them semi final jobbies.....
    Posted by MAXALLY
    It was a serious case of bad luck running into Aces with your Kings at a point where you probably needed to have found a double up just to sit back a little bit and then possibly gone on to have challenged for a final table spot but not a bad cash whatsoever and you'll get to Nottingham i'm sure of it! :)
  • edited August 2010
    WOW!!!!

Excellent Results CT & Maxxy!! Watched the primo ans saw you came in 47th :o) but couldn't rail as still having braodband issues :o(

ONWARDS & UPWARDS KNIGHTS

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

xx
  • edited August 2010

Managed to get some tokens for my Friday night's attempt at least.

(cheers for your support Sir Rossy Knight, albeit, brief!...lol)

Tournament CompleteFinished at 00:08 - 18 Aug01:23:45:67This is a TV-only gameStarts AtStarted AtBuy-InRunning ForPrize PoolRegistered48 / 250Players LeftChipsBlind LimitsBlinds CurrentNextInStacks LargestAverageSmallest1Rosco15 - £96 + 20 League Points2MAXALLY - £60 + 16 League Points3VIKINGPETE - £36 + 12 League Points4Neilio123 - £26.40 + 8 League Points5COSHIDA106 - £21.60 + 4 League PointsRebuys/Addons available 
  • edited August 2010
    GOOOOO SIR MAXXXYYYYYYY!!!!!

My Brave & Mighty Knights...With the blessing of wi-fi I am back!!!!!!!!!!

I shall be buying direct into tomorrows nights SPT semi-final - wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :o)

CARE TO JOIN ME????? (unless you've already qualified obv.)

Raise your lances and bring it home Knights!!!

WE STAND AS ONE!!

xx
  • edited August 2010
    Sorry....What I actually meant was CAN YOU JOIN ME ON SATURDAY????

I got a bit giddy yesterday, what with being back on-line and all but I have plans tonight so will be playing in Saturdays SPT Semi...Let me know if you're joining in...See you at the felts team!

WE STAND AS ONE!!!!!!!!

xx
  • edited August 2010
    Sorry....What I actually meant was CAN YOU JOIN ME ON SATURDAY???? I got a bit giddy yesterday, what with being back on-line and all but I have plans tonight so will be playing in Saturdays SPT Semi...Let me know if you're joining in...See you at the felts team! WE STAND AS ONE!!!!!!!! xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Hi Irene

Ohhhh serious best of luck for tonight!!

Sadly i won't be around to do any railing as im off to Chester Races very shortly and i believe a certain Knight MAXXY is also there aswell (PEOPLE OF CHESTER WATCH OUT HAHAHA LOL!!!).

C'mon 2 Knights at SPT Nottingham is good but ain't good enough so i expect the likes of your good self to also make it aswell!

UP DA KNIGHTS!..................

xx