You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

These regular action hands, its all starting to look a bit siily now.

edited April 2011 in Area 51
Troubl3s3 Small blind  100.00 100.00 140.00
luckydad Big blind  200.00 300.00 4780.00
  Your hole cards
  • J
  • A

sutty1407 Raise  400.00 700.00 3220.00
IRISHROVER Call  400.00 1100.00 2760.00
Troubl3s3 All-in  140.00 1240.00 0.00
luckydad Call  200.00 1440.00 4580.00
Flop

• J
  • J
  • K

luckydad Check     
sutty1407 Bet  200.00 1640.00 3020.00
IRISHROVER Raise  1580.00 3220.00 1180.00
luckydad Fold     
sutty1407 All-in  3020.00 6240.00 0.00
IRISHROVER All-in  1180.00 7420.00 0.00
sutty1407 Unmatched bet  460.00 6960.00 460.00
Troubl3s3 Show
  • K

sutty1407 Show
  • K
  • K

IRISHROVER Show
  • J
  • A

Turn

River

• A

sutty1407 Win Full House, Kings and Jacks 6960.00  7420.00

Comments

• edited February 2011
    shove/fold pre.

Not another $7,000+ winner turning against sky??????????????????????

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

(P.S, I wish all 7k+ winners wud bog off!!!) lol ;)
  • edited February 2011
    I have been playing more and more on other sites the last few weeks and every time I come back to SKY the difference is so obvious.
    The amount of "big" hands that you see here is way more than anywhere else I have been. Also , on other sites, if you have the best hand pre flop it holds up a lot more like the expected percentage of times, yet here its sometimes seems more like a lottery.
    Seriously contemplating emptying the account and moving elsewhere.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: These regular action hands, its all starting to look a bit siily now.:
    I have been playing more and more on other sites the last few weeks and every time I come back to SKY the difference is so obvious. The amount of "big" hands that you see here is way more than anywhere else I have been. Also , on other sites, if you have the best hand pre flop it holds up a lot more like the expected percentage of times, yet here its sometimes seems more like a lottery. Seriously contemplating emptying the account and moving elsewhere.
    Posted by steveskin1
    Playing on stars at present ,
    i just cant believe the difference ,
    so realistic when it comes to show down .
    I think elsa is right , something don't add up .
  • edited February 2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ELSADOG WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: These regular action hands, its all starting to look a bit siily now.:
    shove/fold pre. Not another $7,000+ winner turning against sky?????????????????????? Nooooooooooooooooooooo (P.S, I wish all 7k+ winners wud bog off!!!) lol ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    The hand above we all won & doubled up ,
    only 3 of us left .
    Then the very next hand was the above .
    It all just seems action packed .
    Something aint right doh .

• edited February 2011

PMA boys,

you just having a bad streak...happens to us all..:)
  • edited February 2011
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELSADOG WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOL
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    LOL move out & try it for yourself ,
    its quiet plain to see .
    You know me doh i call it what it is .
  • edited February 2011
    You lose a dog, an Irish ,man follows.............

But you convert a DJ!!!

Its a good job life is a dancefloor and not a kennell !!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, wtf Irishman, you've played on here for years and turned pennies into a fortune, how on earth can you stat doubting it now.

You know what the v word is right?

These hand have been occuring for years on sky poker, just not on your tables as frequently as they have been lately !!!!

U know the score.

------------------------------------------------------------

I play on stars/tilt/bet 365 all the time. 
  • edited February 2011
    PMA boys, you just having a bad streak...happens to us all..:)
    Posted by djblacke04
    No i won above it was a double up lol .

• edited February 2011
    I find it weird that no matter how many experienced players step forward, commenting that the action they see at the table just doesnt quite add up, there are still individuals who perpetuate the "just having a bad run" line. 

The informed threads I've read all draw extensively from experience, comparing multi-format play, yet people still disregard peoples concerns with easily learnt propaganda.  Perhaps this is a factor that the industry relies upon?
  • edited February 2011
    You lose a dog, an Irish ,man follows............. But you convert a DJ!!! Its a good job life is a dancefloor and not a kennell !!!!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------- Seriously, wtf Irishman, you've played on here for years and turned pennies into a fortune, how on earth can you stat doubting it now. You know what the v word is right? These hand have been occuring for years on sky poker, just not on your tables as frequently as they have been lately !!!! U know the score. ------------------------------------------------------------ I play on stars/tilt/bet 365 all the time. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Trust me doh its changed .
     I still had a good month last month & up again slightly this month .
    In fact i made a profit consecutively 34 out of the last 35 months on here .
    I have now played 5 games on stars over the last 2 days & cashed
    in all 5 .
    In over 550 hands now i aint seen anything like the action i seen on here.
    I am what i am , but i call it what it is .
    Something funny is going down with all the action .

• edited February 2011

I love your sample size of 4 games.

AJS, LJAMESL, BDOG and OFFSHOOT were crushing sky a year ago

They still are.

• edited February 2011
    I love your sample size of 4 games. AJS, LJAMESL, BDOG and OFFSHOOT were crushing sky a year ago They still are.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    So be it ,
    its set for action .
    I dont do bull .
    My sample size means nowt i know ,
    but my poker nose can smell it lol ,
    My 35 months profit on here says i know poker .
    To much action , its unrealistic .
  • edited February 2011

I've no doubt you're giving an honest opinion.

That's what surprises me most.lol.

Well you're just another casualty of the V word.

Good luck to you Irish-Man! - If you have half as good a record on stars as you do here, you must have an immense talent.

Your stats are prob the most stunning in sky poker history, over the stakes, and no. of games u have played.

Although if wacko keeps crushing like he is, he might run you close!

;)

bring the dollars home.
  • edited February 2011
    I've no doubt you're giving an honest opinion. That's what surprises me most.lol. Well you're just another casualty of the V word. Good luck to you Irish-Man! - If you have half as good a record on stars as you do here, you must have an immense talent. Your stats are prob the most stunning in sky poker history, over the stakes, and no. of games u have played. Although if wacko keeps crushing like he is, he might run you close! ;) bring the dollars home.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Nice one doh ,
    talk later bud .
  • edited February 2011
    Denis mate i am very shortly doin EXACTLY what you have done,ive said for a while now all these ACTION HANDS do not add up.Im afraid this is all you will ever see with PRE-DETERMINED deals,quiet simply RIGGED FOR ACTION, end of.

Gl denis mate and hope to be sat on your table elsewhere soon xxx
  • edited February 2011
    DEBORAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT U AS WELLLL !!!!!

They'll be telling me Lucky is leaving next!!!
  • edited February 2011
    I have been playing more and more on other sites the last few weeks and every time I come back to SKY the difference is so obvious. The amount of "big" hands that you see here is way more than anywhere else I have been. Also , on other sites, if you have the best hand pre flop it holds up a lot more like the expected percentage of times, yet here its sometimes seems more like a lottery. Seriously contemplating emptying the account and moving elsewhere.
    Posted by steveskin1
    Yet when you're on other sites players there say the same thing about those sites.

• edited February 2011
    this site is a total disgrace to poker and the commentators who push it on tv are no better than pimps,just played vegas semi for 10mins until i hit flush on river and str flush beats me,,zzzzzz dont even suprise me,obvious crooks
  • edited February 2011
    Denis mate i am very shortly doin EXACTLY what you have done,ive said for a while now all these ACTION HANDS do not add up.Im afraid this is all you will ever see with PRE-DETERMINED deals,quiet simply RIGGED FOR ACTION, end of. Gl denis mate and hope to be sat on your table elsewhere soon xxx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    cheers debs defo , something has changed .
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: These regular action hands, its all starting to look a bit siily now. : Yet when you're on other sites players there say the same thing about those sites.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    Soz but I can only tell you what i see .
  • edited February 2011
    From my point of view this is not a bad beat thread.
    Its nothing to do with winning and losing anything, its just about the completely unrealistic way the hole and community cards are dealt on SKY. As Irish says , the " action" hands are so much more frequent here compared to more realistic outcomes.

• edited February 2011
    There are hundreds of elsadogs, debdobs, stevekins, and cuffy's playing on stars.

There are probably thousands of Irish-Men too, but only a couple of hundred of em think it's rigged. lol

Google "pokerstars fixed" on you tube..........you can spend hours watching the plonkers try and prove it's rigged.
  • edited February 2011
     Rover you should know never criticise Sky Poker or they will use the Webby button and you will never win another hand of poker.  I have just experienced this phenomenon when I suggested all Sky programmers take a Polygraph test prior to starting work. I had Qs beat my Ace high and my 2s crushed by straight to the king. Not fair I grant you, but as Elsadog says V to them.  that's Variance.?  I am going to have to suck up to them big time over the next few days like Greghog and associates if I am to ever win another hand on here again. ? Did I tell you their going to "Dalek" my DYM babies.
    Posted by logdon
    I still play the odd ds for fun ,
    got a lot of good buds on here including greg
    but ty tiger babe  annie lol .

xx
  • edited February 2011
     Rover you should know never criticise Sky Poker or they will use the Webby button and you will never win another hand of poker.  I have just experienced this phenomenon when I suggested all Sky programmers take a Polygraph test prior to starting work. I had Qs beat my Ace high and my 2s crushed by straight to the king. Not fair I grant you, but as Elsadog says V to them.  that's Variance.?  I am going to have to suck up to them big time over the next few days like Greghog and associates if I am to ever win another hand on here again. ? Did I tell you their going to "Dalek" my DYM babies.
    Posted by logdon
    This made me LMAO...ROLF
  • edited February 2011
    There are hundreds of elsadogs, debdobs, stevekins, and cuffy's playing on stars. There are probably thousands of Irish-Men too, but only a couple of hundred of em think it's rigged. lol Google "pokerstars fixed" on you tube..........you can spend hours watching the plonkers try and prove it's rigged.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I played here over 3 years it never was like it is now doh .
    The only thing i am 100% sure of ,
    its packed for action now .
  • edited February 2011

Noooooooooooo

No

No

No

3 years of running normal

3 years of seeing normal things happen..........

Then seeing weird things happen for 2/3 months...............

IS NORMAL !!!!!!!

It just would not be normal if you didn't see a prolonged run of strange happenings.
  • edited February 2011
    Noooooooooooo No No No ............................ 3 years of running normal 3 years of seeing normal things happen.......... Then seeing weird things happen for 2/3 months............... IS  NORMAL !!!!!!! It just would not be normal if you didn't see a prolonged run of strange happenings.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    The proof is in the Yorkshire pudding lol .

• edited February 2011

Sorry Doh, but I will listen to the old guard on here (Elsa & Irish) before I listen to you.

There is no smoke without fire.....and I am beginning to see it myself now!

Everyone has a free choice to play here or not but I think also there is a BIG comparison to situations that arise on here to other sites.