You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MEN are you sure.?

Comments

• edited July 2011
     On a lighter note we have Lovable Paige55 back amongst us and I hope she never contemplates leaving us again. We all get down at times frustrated at events on and off the tables and its so easy to say "bye all" The forum is the place to come, let us know if your down and need support or help to get you over the blue's.  My Mum used to say a problem shared is a problem halved.! Hugs

Edit,   Dad used to say "Someone in need is a Pain in the Water Barrel" or something like that.?  He would also tell me " If you can't be Good be Gone."   May-be a good Slogan for Sky Mods.!   Just a thought.?
  • edited July 2011
    thank you for the welcome back logdon xxxpaige
  • edited July 2011
    i forgot welcome back DOHHHHHHH:):):)
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.?:
    i forgot welcome back DOHHHHHHH:):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Has he been away to I must have missed that. You two been somewhere together.?????????? only jokin. 
  • edited July 2011
    Well if you read my post on the Lauren Thread you will know about the Pigeon scenario. The bit I missed out was Hubby saying if the bird is injured and can't fly we could make a pie out of it.  "What."! well, he said the french eat them all the time and the chinese eat anything that moves. Or, "he said," I could hit it with a shovel and put it out of it's misery. "Are you winding me up." "You Muppet"   "Men, just no sympathy or feelings, cold blooded murderers them. Well, he nearly got no dinner for even suggesting such a horrible thing. "Your to soft, he said," you have to be cruel to be kind".   This Pigeon was not wild it was someones pet it got lost in a storm and was in need of shelter and support, it just needed to rest and recover. If you read my post you will know it did recover and flew off again. Tomorrow on the Lauren Thread I will tell Lolly the final outcome from the E Mail I received from its Owner this evening. I do love a Happy ending. Ops have I given the ending away.?   
  • edited July 2011
    Men,   so you want to murder your wife ............. not getting your morning porridge ............. washing up not done .............. dinner not on the table ............. no clean shirts ..............Mmmmm wonder why !    Do what men do best .... Murder a BEER?  
  • edited July 2011
    i m hunting down two players.TABBYCAT and yupster69.gll all
    Posted by martin111
    I know Ginger Tom.?  and Ground Control.?
  • edited July 2011
    Men,   so you want to murder your wife ............. not getting your morning porridge ............. washing up not done .............. dinner not on the table ............. no clean shirts ..............Mmmmm wonder why !    Do what men do best .... Murder a BEER?  
    Posted by logdon
    A beer, now your talking sense.  I knew you had it in you
  • edited July 2011
    Posted by logdon
    sounds great, go and get me one out the fridge luv then start dinner. 
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : sounds great, go and get me one out the fridge luv then start dinner
    Posted by achill
    "Oh Dear!, so sorry I need the beers in the fridge I've got "Peter Andre" coming to dinner."!  "Oh yes I have."?

OK OK I'm a Waitress at his local Restaurant.!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : "Oh Dear!, so sorry I need the beers in the fridge I've got "Peter Andre" coming to dinner."!  "Oh yes I have."?  OK OK I'm a Waitress at his local Restaurant.!
    Posted by logdon
    On your way home, could you pick up some more beers?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : On your way home, could you pick up some more beers?
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Would that be ......" Beers Grill" the hunky adventurer and man explorer .... yep.  have six pack of him.!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : Would that be ......" Beers Grill" the hunky adventurer and man explorer .... yep.  have six pack of him.!
    Posted by logdon
    Good idea, it'll give peter andre someone to talk to about sensible man stuff like beer, football, farting in bed, etc
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : Good idea, it'll give peter andre someone to talk to about sensible man stuff like beer, football, farting in bed, etc
    Posted by 67Bhoys
     Olympic Sport for you men "2012" get practicing.?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? :  Olympic Sport for you men "2012" get practicing.?
    Posted by logdon
    I'm in training just now, eating loads of curries, boiled eggs, and drinking pints of guiness.  great sound effects and a deep long lingering pong, and what a pong.

That should defo get me in the team
  • edited July 2011
     YOU NEED "SURE" for Smelly Bhoys  
  • edited July 2011
     YOU NEED "SURE" for Smelly Bhoys  
    Posted by logdon
    It's a banned substance for the olympic farting discipline
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : It's a banned substance for the olympic farting discipline
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    No matter when push comes to shove the Brits lose on penalties.?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : No matter when push comes to shove the Brits lose on penalties.?
    Posted by logdon
    Pushing or shoving anything during a farting competition is frowned upon
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : Pushing or shoving anything during a farting competition is frowned upon
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    The Follow Through will get you disqualified. End of.?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : The Follow Through will get you disqualified. End of.?
    Posted by logdon
    Nope won't happen, this country has world class atheletes in this field who have been training from an early age in the noble art.  There is nobody in the world with our class
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : Nope won't happen, this country has world class atheletes in this field who have been training from an early age in the noble art.  There is nobody in the world with our class
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    When did the Sweaty Socks last win the World Cup.?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : When did the Sweaty Socks last win the World Cup.?
    Posted by logdon
    We are the current elephant polo world champions. For your information!!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : We are the current elephant polo world champions. For your information!!
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Yep that says it all.!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2011
     So.  I send Hubby out to weed the Garden. I look out and he's mowing the Lawn. "Your supposed to be weeding"  Well the grass looked like it needed cutting.   "No the grass is OK get weeding".  Twenty minutes later he's cutting the Hedge. "Hello" the hedge is OK why are you not weeding.   ......... I can't find any.?    Mmmmmmm OK he would probably pull out all my flowers thinking their weeds.    Men totally useless.?  
  • edited July 2011
     So.  I send Hubby out to weed the Garden. I look out and he's mowing the Lawn. "Your supposed to be weeding"  Well the grass looked like it needed cutting.   "No the grass is OK get weeding".  Twenty minutes later he's cutting the Hedge. "Hello" the hedge is OK why are you not weeding.   ......... I can't find any.?    Mmmmmmm OK he would probably pull out all my flowers thinking their weeds.    Men totally useless.?  
    Posted by logdon
    Hubbies are capable of independent thinking you know!  He's not going to follow every order you bark out at him.  If you want the weeding done, then obviosly you should order him to cut the hedge!!!
  • edited July 2011
    "Is it you again" ?  67 Bhoys  What a plucky (little) fighter you have become. !   The Men's Champion wanting the last word. Mmmmm sounds familiar.    I've applied to go on "Come Dine with me" would you like to be one of the contestants on my day. I have prepared a special Menu just for you.  "What"!, you want to see the Menu.   "No"!, silly, it's a surprise "Bonn apatite"!  What  flower's .......... lilies,  yes so final.?
  • edited July 2011
    "Is it you again" ?  67 Bhoys  What a plucky (little) fighter you have become. !   The Men's Champion wanting the last word. Mmmmm sounds familiar.    I've applied to go on "Come Dine with me" would you like to be one of the contestants on my day. I have prepared a special Menu just for you.  "What"!, you want to see the Menu.   "No"!, silly, it's a surprise "Bonn apatite"!  What  flower's .......... lilies,  yes so final.?
    Posted by logdon
    No I'm a gentleman, you have the last word
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : No I'm a gentleman, you have the last word
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Thank you  It reads ............. He Came He tried He lost.  ?

Great Banter 67 Bhoys.    Good fun it shows the Shed is not Dead you put the Sassenach's to shame.? 
    Only Sweaty Socks will know what I mean.!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : Thank you  It reads ............. He Came He tried He lost.  ?  Great Banter 67 Bhoys.    Good fun it shows the Shed is not Dead you put the Sassenach's to shame.?  Only Sweaty Socks will know what I mean.!
    Posted by logdon
    As long as your happy now