You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MEN are you sure.?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Typical Men don't know  when they have lost .    "to a Woman".! squeak squeak
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.?:
    Typical Men don't know  when they have lost .    "to a Woman".! squeak squeak
    Posted by logdon
    so your not happy??
  • edited July 2011
    "Al's Bar" is looking for a "Know it all Barman"!  I think you should apply you have the credentials. Free drinks while you serve the nuts.?   
  • edited July 2011
    sorry logdon all applications are suspended untill the judge and jury are out on DOHHHHHHH HIS APPLICATION WAS REJECTED BY MAXALLY, waiting for the court,s decision
  • edited July 2011
    sorry logdon all applications are suspended untill the judge and jury are out on DOHHHHHHH HIS APPLICATION WAS REJECTED BY MAXALLY, waiting for the court,s decision
    Posted by paige55
    So let my get this right ......... Are you saying there are two "Know it Al's" up for the job.?
  • edited July 2011
    David Brent: We have access to the internet. But it isn't censored, is that a good or a bad thing? 
    Gareth: Bad. 
    David Brent: Well, that's not for us to say. But I can type in, say, 'sex... fetish'. It takes a little while. There. two thousand, two hundred and thirty matches. Just click on one, at random. Aaaagh, there. 'Dutch girls must be punished for having big bo obs'. Now, you don't punish anyone, Dutch or otherwise, for having big bo obs. 
    Gareth: If anything, they should be rewarded. 
    David Brent: They should be *equal*. 
    Gareth: Women are equal. 
    David Brent: I've always said that, so... 
  • edited July 2011
    David Brent : We have access to the internet. But it isn't censored, is that a good or a bad thing?  Gareth : Bad.  David Brent : Well, that's not for us to say. But I can type in, say, 'sex... fetish'. It takes a little while. There. two thousand, two hundred and thirty matches. Just click on one, at random. Aaaagh, there. 'Dutch girls must be punished for having big bo obs'. Now, you don't punish anyone, Dutch or otherwise, for having big bo obs.  Gareth : If anything, they should be rewarded.  David Brent : They should be *equal*.  Gareth : Women are equal.  David Brent : I've always said that, so... 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
      Equal to what   "No,!  we are different.?
  • edited July 2011
    me and my wife are equal partners.  I'm the chief equal partner of course!!
  • edited July 2011
    me and my wife are equal partners.  I'm the chief equal partner of course!!
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    No you are the under DOG.!
  • edited July 2011
     Girls on Top.!
  • edited July 2011
     Girls on Top.!
    Posted by logdon
    That sounds like a good night!!
  • edited July 2011
    Men one track Pony's .... one track minds.!
  • edited July 2011
    Men one track Pony's .... one track minds.!
    Posted by logdon
    where does the pony fit in to the equation?
  • edited July 2011
    You think your as big as a horse but your only a pony.
  • edited July 2011
    You think your as big as a horse but your only a pony.
    Posted by logdon
    The girls don't call me Seabiscuit for nothing!!!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : The girls don't call me Seabiscuit for nothing!!!
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    YEP
  • edited July 2011
    Especially for Logdon.............enjoy http://www.videobash.com/video_show/stupid-girls-compilation-30037?utm_source=MGID&utm_medium=PT&utm_campaign=MGID-videopage#6400000
    Posted by SighKO
    "Cleaver old you", realising I have trouble on the Net.?  must get new provider.!
  • edited July 2011
    Any you men good with their hands ...............  Yep! ................ well, we need some "Electricity" in the Shed.? 
  • edited July 2011
     Come on lads there must be some bright Spark's out there.?
  • edited July 2011
    Breaking Scandal,  "New of Around the World"  Yes, it is true Edge's is the Man with the Hot news with his Post Blog and the reason Sky dumped him in Area51.?    "Shock Horror"!  Sky are using BOTS to WIN.!  He found them out and I to have the proof and saw it with my own eye's and I'm just waiting for them to do it again and I will have irrefutable Proof.  They used these Bots to get their Cyclists up the Mountains and to their first stage win in the Tour-De-France. What! 

Edit,    Its blatant.!  I've had another look,  "like you do", and they are definitely wiggling their Bots at the riders behind.?  
  • edited July 2011
    Breaking Scandal,  "New of Around the World"  Yes, it is true Edge's is the Man with the Hot news with his Post Blog and the reason Sky dumped him in Area51.?    "Shock Horror"!  Sky are using BOTS to WIN.!  He found them out and I to have the proof and saw it with my own eye's and I'm just waiting for them to do it again and I will have irrefutable Proof.  They used these Bots to get their Cyclists up the Mountains and to their first stage win in the Tour-De-France. What!  Edit,    Its blatant.!  I've had another look,  "like you do", and they are definitely wiggling their Bots at the riders behind.?  
    Posted by logdon
    I reckon you should have another look today
  • edited July 2011
    Any you men good with their hands ...............  Yep! ................ well, we need some "Electricity" in the Shed.? 
    Posted by logdon
    You could get a bike with a dynamo set up, and get one of your bots to ride like crazy.  That'll defo get the electricity going
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : I reckon you should have another look today
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Yep.! you were right "HAGEN" did it again and that is all the proof we need to say SKY are using BOTS all the way to the finish line.?

Edit, I will expect to be moved to Area 51 now.!
  • edited July 2011
     Did you all know Sky are donating Sheds of Money to save the Amazon Rain Forest.!  don't begrudge the rake.?  
  • edited July 2011
     Did you all know Sky are donating Sheds of Money to save the Amazon Rain Forest.!  don't begrudge the rake.?  
    Posted by logdon
    The full stop is included in the exclamation mark. You don't need 2 full stops ok .?

#PunctuationTilt
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : The full stop is included in the exclamation mark. You don't need 2 full stops ok .? #PunctuationTilt
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Thank you Teacher do I get 100 lines.!!!!!!!   I make the point the point sticks in .......... end of, as TK says.!

Went to "Tesco" to do the weekly shopping and while going around noticed Hubby's favorite wine was reduced and on offer. So gave him a call and told him. "I'll pop down in the car, he said."  Well there is only 4 bottles left shall I put them in the shopping trolley for you. "Yes, OK he said, see you at the check out".   He turns up "Thanks Luv, he said." "I said, hang on I'm not paying for them you take them to the self service till and don't forget to get Tesco points".  Off he goes, and after I went through check out I look for him in the car park and our car, but couldn't find it. I ring his Mobile. "Hello luv,"  I said," where are you in the car park".  Silence ....... I'm at home.!  what about me.!   "Oh, I thought you wanted to walk home."               Only Men.?  and he forgot to get my discount points to.  So tempting to scrap Dinner.  "Men are you sure."
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : Thank you Teacher do I get 100 lines.!!!!!!!   I make the point the point sticks in .......... end of, as TK says.!  Went to "Tesco" to do the weekly shopping and while going around noticed Hubby's favorite wine was reduced and on offer. So gave him a call and told him. "I'll pop down in the car, he said."  Well there is only 4 bottles left shall I put them in the shopping trolley for you. "Yes, OK he said, see you at the check out".   He turns up "Thanks Luv, he said." "I said, hang on I'm not paying for them you take them to the self service till and don't forget to get Tesco points".  Off he goes, and after I went through check out I look for him in the car park and our car, but couldn't find it. I ring his Mobile. "Hello luv,"  I said," where are you in the car park".  Silence ....... I'm at home.!  what about me.!   "Oh, I thought you wanted to walk home."               Only Men.?  and he forgot to get my discount points to.  So tempting to scrap Dinner.  "Men are you sure."
    Posted by logdon
    Haaaaaaaaaaa Quality.

Was he half way through the 2nd bottle when you got home .????
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : Thank you Teacher do I get 100 lines.!!!!!!!   I make the point the point sticks in .......... end of, as TK says.!  Went to "Tesco" to do the weekly shopping and while going around noticed Hubby's favorite wine was reduced and on offer. So gave him a call and told him. "I'll pop down in the car, he said."  Well there is only 4 bottles left shall I put them in the shopping trolley for you. "Yes, OK he said, see you at the check out".   He turns up "Thanks Luv, he said." "I said, hang on I'm not paying for them you take them to the self service till and don't forget to get Tesco points".  Off he goes, and after I went through check out I look for him in the car park and our car, but couldn't find it. I ring his Mobile. "Hello luv,"  I said," where are you in the car park".  Silence ....... I'm at home.!  what about me.!   "Oh, I thought you wanted to walk home."               Only Men.?  and he forgot to get my discount points to.  So tempting to scrap Dinner.  "Men are you sure."
    Posted by logdon
    GENIUS!!!!

Please shake your long-suffering husband's hand for me...Would be nice to think he grew a pair and rebelled but the poor love is probably so under the thumb that I recon it was a genuine mistake..still, it made me smile!!!

Go Mr Longdon!!!!!

xx