You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MEN are you sure.?

1235»

Comments

• edited August 2011
    no more poker for him then banned untill further notice xxxx
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.?:
    no more poker for him then banned untill further notice xxxx
    Posted by paige55
    That's my girl -------- get him where it really hurts.!
  • edited September 2011
    Hi logdon good idea,but my husband does not drink,does not smoke,any other idea,s would be welcome.ps he does not watch football,or any kind of sport.he does go out once a month with his mates.
    Posted by paige55
    are you sure hes a man?
  • edited September 2011
    The Stereo Typical Male .!

Loves Football knows every team and where they are in the League.
     Drinks real Ale and eats pork pies
     Shouts rude remarks to girls on their hen night.
     Thinks he's Gods gift to Women
     When talking to friends constantly rearranges his bits.
    Thinks he is the centre of the universe and no one else counts.
    Comes home early hours and sleeps all day.
    Urinates in the flower pots.
    Changes his clothes once a week 
    washes every two.
    Swears every other word and far ts and thinks its funny.
    Never has any money when its time to pay the bill.
    finally,  he is ready for action 24 hour a day.
    They call him  ----------- minute Man.!

• edited September 2011
    The Stereo Typical Male .!  Loves Football knows every team and where they are in the League.  Drinks real Ale and eats pork pies  Shouts rude remarks to girls on their hen night.  Thinks he's Gods gift to Women  When talking to friends constantly rearranges his bits. Thinks he is the centre of the universe and no one else counts. Comes home early hours and sleeps all day. Urinates in the flower pots. Changes his clothes once a week  washes every two. Swears every other word and far ts and thinks its funny. Never has any money when its time to pay the bill. finally,  he is ready for action 24 hour a day. They call him  ----------- minute Man.!  
    Posted by logdon
    That remark is very amusing.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : That remark is very amusing.
    Posted by BLACK_MASS
    Yes it does conjure up a picture in your minds eye.   

I went on a  firms outing with Hubby and the men had drunk so much beer during the trip on the way home they asked the driver to pull over.  They all got out and lined up along the ditch and started a contest who could pee the furthest.  Hubby was at a distinct disadvantage and us ladies had to cross our legs for the next twenty miles to the service station.  There was already a queue at the ladies when we got there and I had to get him to stand guard at the Gents door while we all nipped in there to beat the queue.  Well none of the men needed to go.   Men just don't know how lucky you are sometimes. ? 
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : Yes it does conjure up a picture in your minds eye.     I went on a  firms outing with Hubby and the men had drunk so much beer during the trip on the way home they asked the driver to pull over.  They all got out and lined up along the ditch and started a contest who could pee the furthest.  Hubby was at a distinct disadvantage and us ladies had to cross our legs for the next twenty miles to the service station.  There was already a queue at the ladies when we got there and I had to get him to stand guard at the Gents door while we all nipped in there to beat the queue.  Well none of the men needed to go.   Men just don't know how lucky you are sometimes. ? 
    Posted by logdon
    Love your posts Logdon :) They sure don't, and why is it that there are the same number of toilets in the Mens as the Ladies when it is a well known fact that they relieve themselves anywhere and EVERYWHERE!
  • edited September 2011
    The Stereo Typical Male .!  Loves Football knows every team and where they are in the League.  Drinks real Ale and eats pork pies  Shouts rude remarks to girls on their hen night.  Thinks he's Gods gift to Women  When talking to friends constantly rearranges his bits. Thinks he is the centre of the universe and no one else counts. Comes home early hours and sleeps all day. Urinates in the flower pots. Changes his clothes once a week  washes every two. Swears every other word and far ts and thinks its funny. Never has any money when its time to pay the bill. finally,  he is ready for action 24 hour a day. They call him  ----------- minute Man.!  
    Posted by logdon
    So true. LOL. :)
  • edited September 2011

after your tirade about typical men,how about the typical woman.
     ALWAYS KNOWS BEST
     ALWAYS INTERESTED IN EVERYONES BUSINESS,STICKS THEIR NOSE INTO ANYTHING WITHOUT ANY UNDERSTANDING OF THE SITUATION.
    MUTTON DRESSED AS LAMB
    AFTER THEIR MARRIED (IM NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL)
    LITTLE OR NO PARKING SKILLS
    CAN CAUSE A FIGHT IN AN EMPTY HOUSE
    BELIEVE THEIR RIGHT EVEN WHEN YOU PROVE THEM WRONG
    CAN USE THE LITTLE GIRL/DAMSEL IN DISTRESS IF IT MEANS GETTING THEIR HANDS DIRTY
    DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WINDSCREEN WASHERS ARE AIMED SO THAT WHEN YOUR CAR IS MOVING THE WIND
    WILL PUT THE JETS ONTO THE SCREEN
  • edited September 2011
     after your tiradeabout typical men,how about the typical woman.  ALWAYS KNOWS BEST  ALWAYS INTERESTED IN EVERYONES BUSINESS,STICKS THEIR NOSE INTO ANYTHING WITHOUT ANY UNDERSTANDING OF THE SITUATION. MUTTON DRESSED AS LAMB AFTER THEIR MARRIED (IM NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL) LITTLE OR NO PARKING SKILLS CAN CAUSE A FIGHT IN AN EMPTY HOUSE BELIEVE THEIR RIGHT EVEN WHEN YOU PROVE THEM WRONG CAN USE THE LITTLE GIRL/DAMSEL IN DISTRESS IF IT MEANS GETTING THEIR HANDS DIRTY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WINDSCREEN WASHERS ARE AIMED SO THAT WHEN YOUR CAR IS MOVING THE WIND WILL PUT THE JETS ONTO THE SCREEN
    Posted by bludreid11
    Excuse me,   these are facts about the male species and confirmed by David Attenborough and the Guinness Book of Records.

I do not recognise any of your entries as being factual. so there.! la la la    la    la la   Hugs x
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : Excuse me,   these are facts about the male species and confirmed by David Attenborough and the Guinness Book of Records.  I do not recognise any of your entries as being factual. so there.! la la la    la    la la   Hugs x
    Posted by logdon
    I second that emotion :)
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : Love your posts Logdon :) They sure don't, and why is it that there are the same number of toilets in the Mens as the Ladies when it is a well known fact that they relieve themselves anywhere and EVERYWHERE!
    Posted by scorpio13
    Well firstly glad you enjoy my Posts.  They are mostly true events that we experience over the years and have become even funnier when we look back at them.  We can all make a fool of ourselves and it's only when we accept it,  that we can laugh about it afterwards.  As I seem to remember the Gents had a row of Urinals as well as the Cubicles so the men had extra number of appliances another imbalance in favour of alpha male.  If you read most of my post you will see I 'm not anti-male only anti- male chauvinist.  Mmmm   which are you.????? 

Edit, Oops    last remark was ment for Bludreid11 
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : Excuse me,   these are facts about the male species and confirmed by David Attenborough and the Guinness Book of Records.  I do not recognise any of your entries as being factual. so there.! la la la    la    la la   Hugs x
    Posted by logdon
     LOL
     I suppose that i should say in your defence  that the reason women are bad at measuring distances is because
     men tell them that that  IS  6 inches
     and im not a chauvanist my wife wont let me
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? :  LOL  I suppose that i should say in your defence  that the reason women are bad at measuring distances is because  men tell them that that  IS  6 inches  and im not a chauvanist my wife wont let me
    Posted by bludreid11
    Brill,  nice to know there are other like minded girls out there.  Has she been watching the Sunday Film.  "Calamity Jane" one of my favourite films, great songs everyone a hit and I never tired of watching it. Hubby calls me his Calamity Annie and I call him the driver of the Dead Wood stage.    "Never underestimate a Woman's touch"  or  Wrath.! 

Edit,   If your measurements are correct that means you are boasting to be average which means you must be less.?  
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : Brill,  nice to know there are other like minded girls out there.  Has she been watching the Sunday Film.  "Calamity Jane" one of my favourite films, great songs everyone a hit and I never tired of watching it. Hubby calls me his Calamity Annie and I call him the driver of the Dead Wood stage.    "Never underestimate a Woman's touch"  or  Wrath.!  Edit,   If your measurements are correct that means you are boasting to be average which means you must be less.?  
    Posted by logdon
     not calamity jane she says theres enough deadwood in the house.
     on your question average well no  its 12 inches but i dont use it as a rule.
     and im only beaten up at weekends now, im to old for anything else
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? :  not calamity jane she says theres enough deadwood in the house.  on your question average well no  its 12 inches but i dont use it as a rule.  and im only beaten up at weekends now, im to old for anything else
    Posted by bludreid11
    You have the same Pre - decimal  Metric problem as Hubby you are mixing up your millimeters with inches.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? : You have the same Pre - decimal  Metric problem as Hubby you are mixing up your millimeters with inches.
    Posted by logdon
    LOL! :)
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? :  not calamity jane she says theres enough deadwood in the house.  on your question average well no  its 12 inches but i dont use it as a rule.  and im only beaten up at weekends now, im to old for anything else
    Posted by bludreid11
        Size does not matter ------ cough cough ----------- unless you want to be the tallest Building in the World.!
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: MEN are you sure.? :     Size does not matter ------ cough cough ----------- unless you want to be the tallest Building in the World.!
    Posted by logdon
    i must agree with you that size does not matter, i hear my mates wifes/girlfriends say this ALL the time and that it cant be very reasuring and when someone hears this.however i can only say that my wife has banned me from wearing spandex or any other revealing clothes,saying i would scare the horses, i dont understand because i dont think im that ugly.

by the way have you seen that i voted for you to run als bar
  • edited September 2011
     Have you ever thought about going on that program " Would I Lie To You"    What does the Panel think.  Lie -- Lie -- Lie  please reveal ------------- yes it's a Lie.  You Fool no-one.?
     Your wife like many wives doesn't want to upset you and make you feel inferior so she boosts your moral with this story. She is faced with a husband that likes to wear Spandex and revealing clothes which embarrasses her, firstly because you are a closet cross dresser and secondly because of your tiny t odger,  so to stop you she uses the old ploy of the horse routine.  Think she over did it with the horses Shetland Pony's would have done the job.?