You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited January 2014

Get in!!!

In the super roller tonight from an all in sat (well I had 4 attempts!). Gl to any other TPTers who are playing in it tonight

• edited January 2014
    Hi and gl to DAIW DOUBLEAAA AND POKEY2011 in the UKPC.Also to anyone who is going there.Hope you all run well.All the best.jj.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    WD waller nice cashes.WD daiw a bad night worked out ok for you.VWP daiw and richly deserved.Ul teddy that you didn't reach your goal.There is always next month.Good luck teddy.WD rich jonny.You are playing great and getting the rewards you deserve.Gl at the tables guys.
    Posted by jjjach
    cheers JJ.

weird morning, never had a run of cards like it. must have been 15-odd 60/40s go against me on the spin in the endgame and anytime i had a big hand in normal play it was matched with a bigger one. luck, variance, whatever it was a strange session. was £30 down after only 30 games or so.

decicded to stick to turbos tonight and made a lot of it back.

£23 short of my goal but £27 up on the weeek.

a side bonus of the challenge was making a months worth of points in a week and realising how badly i suck at long grinds. good to test the mettle every now and then though.

DTD tomorrow kidda's

run well
  • edited January 2014
    deep stack 19th jan 19,15
    WHEELS716104£24.96lurcha05£21.31
  • edited January 2014
    a few little cashes

Mini Roller
    ZOED017£28.80
    21:45 £2 speed
    ZOED04£41.63
    18:30 £2 rebuy
    ZOED016£8.83
    a couple of little ones yesterday
    18:30 £2 rebuy
    ZOED016£7.62
    Mini Primo
    ZOED017£16.43
    I managed to get through 2 satellites into the Primo main yesterday for £2.60 but got absolutely nowhere

I'm feeling your pain teddybloat,  I'm also running terrible, I cannot tell you how many times my AA has been beat all in pre flop this week, it's crazy. 
    I hope your luck changes soon xx
  • edited January 2014

£2,000 Speed B/H

Tournament Complete

Finished at 00:09 - 20 Jan

Registered
    51 / 1000
    Players Left
    0 / 51
    daiw - £471.75
    TommyD - £280.50
    NAILS01197 - £191.25
    jonnyrkd - £140.25
    u_sud_fold - £102
    i cnt get my bountys up wont let me go in lobby the total i won was 680 quid with bountysthanks for rail dim gl to anyon who still playing!
  • edited January 2014
    nice cashes all...small cash for me tonight in 9.15 deep..

dangerdai06£15.38
    good luck at the tables all.

• edited January 2014
    Hi and gl to DAIW DOUBLEAAA AND POKEY2011 in the UKPC.Also to anyone who is going there.Hope you all run well.All the best.jj.
    Posted by jjjach
    Ty m8 I need it
  • edited January 2014
    Been a while since I've checked in, cause I've won he haw recently lol

Hopefully this week!
  • edited January 2014
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL   £5519.63

GRAND TOTAL                £13752.23

2013 £161766.23
  • edited January 2014
    a few little cashes Mini Roller ZOED 0 17 £28.80 21:45 £2 speed ZOED 0 4 £41.63 18:30 £2 rebuy ZOED 0 16 £8.83 a couple of little ones yesterday 18:30 £2 rebuy ZOED 0 16 £7.62 Mini Primo ZOED 0 17 £16.43 I managed to get through 2 satellites into the Primo main yesterday for £2.60 but got absolutely nowhere I'm feeling your pain teddybloat,   I'm also running terrible, I cannot tell you how many times my AA has been beat all in pre flop this week, it's crazy.  I hope your luck changes soon xx
    Posted by ZOED
    I seen lots of aa losing last couple weeks never seen nothing like it including myself
  • edited January 2014
    Good luck everyone on the DTD Monday team event, hopefully we all run well.

Come on guys n gals lets get registered and take this thing down.

" LETS GO TPT LET GO, LETS GO TPT LETS GO"
  • edited January 2014
    Evening all, it's that time of the week, yes, when i'm railing by 8:45. LOL

It's DTD night. Lets take it down and win the weekly team event...
  • edited January 2014
    Best of luck all playing the Forum DTD Tonight

Here are the LINKS

DTD1 @ 7.15pm - £2.20

DTD2 @ 7.45pm - £1.10

DTD3 @ 8.30pm - £2.20

Don't forget to post your name & team in the Forum DTD thread - HERE

I'm still taking it gently at the mo, but hopefully we can have a good run tonight

Best of luck everyone - Time to beat the "Fluffy Squad" :)
  • edited January 2014
    WD wheels nice cash.WD zoe nice cashes.Chin up zoe your still cashing so when you lose the bad run you will win as much as before.WD dangerdai nice cash.WD daiw another great win.Play like that and you'll win the ukpc.Gl in DTD guys.
  • edited January 2014
    Gl to everyone in the dtd tonight il try my best to play it
  • edited January 2014
    New Member Alert.........

Welcome - ravinjay69

Our newest TPT Member

If you need any help just ask on here.
  • edited January 2014
    Small cash in DTD1. Pom still going well in that one.

FlyingDagg013£5.24
  • edited January 2014
    Small cash in DTD1. Pom still going well in that one. FlyingDagg 0 13 £5.24
    Posted by FlyingDagg

And managed to luckbox it for £92.65.

Thanks for the rail team.
  • edited January 2014
    New Member Alert......... Welcome - ravinjay69 Our newest TPT Member If you need any help just ask on here.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    welcome the best team on skypoker in my opinion.
    ravinjay69 ever need any advice don't ask me but do ask on here and plenty will send you in the correct location
  • edited January 2014
    Only played DTD 1 and 2 and ended up throwing my chips away cos had to go out in the car somewhere unplanned.

When i came back i played 2x£11 BHs and the mini bh in which i lasted 1 hand lol

I then played a £5 200gtd and won it for £90.65

WD on all the cashes guys and gals

Good Luck

Kev
  • edited January 2014
    continuing to run awfully.

never had a spell like it.

husngs come down to 'get it in' stage. you have to get a handle of your opponents frequencies and act appropriately

my last opponent was min raising FAR too much 10-15bb deep

was able to jam a wide 3bet value range, and he was calling off light too - unfortunately he was flipping like tom daley: fabulously dahhhling. had him all in as a dog numerous times, only to crash when the cards fell.

happily, he was rematching which a lot of poor players wont do,  unfortunately he just ran like god.

tonight i've had 13 game-deciding all ins [ie virtually equal stacks all in pre] i've got it in as a 60/40 favorite 8 times, the right side of a 53/47 twice, and the wrong of that flip 3 times -  and won one of them. a couple of the games i clawed back from 2-3 bbs to level only to be smashed by all-in luck again.

had a spell of 15 games go the same way yesterday too.

incredibly fustrating.

vent over.

• edited January 2014
    Only played DTD 1 and 2 and ended up throwing my chips away cos had to go out in the car somewhere unplanned. When i came back i played 2x£11 BHs and the mini bh in which i lasted 1 hand lol I then played a £5 200gtd and won it for £90.65 WD on all the cashes guys and gals Good Luck Kev
    Posted by Diminuendo
    wd m8
  • edited January 2014
    well done tpt players in the dtd good effort
  • edited January 2014

was late playing so playing smaller ones took dangerdai advice and that was find a table and win I
    11 pound game

StatusClosedStart Date/Time23:00 - 20 JanCash Prize Pool£540Heads Prize Pool£460Buyin + Fee£10 + £1Description£1,000 Bounty Hunter. If you win a bounty you keep 75% with 25% added to your own head value. Late Reg will be open for 60 minutes. 2000 chips and 10 min blinds.Chip StacksStartingLargestSmallestAverageRebuys and AddonsRebuysnoneAddonsnonePlayersPlayers Remaining: 0 / 92https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png'); border-bottom: #97999b 1px solid; background-position: 0px -2325px; color: #6c6c6c; padding-bottom: 2px; text-align: left; padding-top: 2px; padding-left: 7px; margin: 0px; padding-right: 2px; width: 160px; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial" scope="col">Player Namehttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png'); border-bottom: #97999b 1px solid; background-position: 100% -2380px; color: #6c6c6c; padding-bottom: 2px; text-align: left; padding-top: 2px; padding-left: 7px; margin: 0px; padding-right: 2px; width: 45px; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial" scope="col">Chipshttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png'); border-bottom: #97999b 1px solid; background-position: 0px -2325px; color: #6c6c6c; padding-bottom: 2px; text-align: left; padding-top: 2px; padding-left: 7px; margin: 0px; padding-right: 2px; width: 45px; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial" scope="col">Rankhttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png'); border-bottom: #97999b 1px solid; background-position: 0px -2325px; color: #6c6c6c; padding-bottom: 2px; text-align: left; padding-top: 2px; padding-left: 7px; margin: 0px; padding-right: 2px; width: 45px; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial" scope="col">Prizehttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png'); border-bottom: #97999b 1px solid; background-position: 0px -2325px; color: #6c6c6c; padding-bottom: 2px; text-align: left; padding-top: 2px; padding-left: 7px; margin: 0px; padding-right: 2px; width: 45px; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial" scope="col">Headshttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png'); border-bottom: #97999b 1px solid; background-position: 0px -2325px; color: #6c6c6c; padding-bottom: 2px; text-align: left; padding-top: 2px; padding-left: 7px; margin: 0px; padding-right: 2px; width: 45px; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial" scope="col">Value      daiw1840001£153.90 + £64.95 Head Prizes7 JPDERRY02£95.04 + £65.02 Head Prizes9 samuitel03£58.86 + £12.65 Head Prizes2 blind04£47.52 + £14.30 Head Prizes3
  • edited January 2014

little cash aswel 250 pound guaranteed

80180241121.25  yozza25624878.75  mats03£49.50blackcobra04£36.30daiw05£29.70   

• edited January 2014
    continuing to run awfully. never had a spell like it. husngs come down to 'get it in' stage. you have to get a handle of your opponents frequencies and act appropriately my last opponent was min raising FAR too much 10-15bb deep was able to jam a wide 3bet value range, and he was calling off light too - unfortunately he was flipping like tom daley: fabulously dahhhling. had him all in as a dog numerous times, only to crash when the cards fell. happily, he was rematching which a lot of poor players wont do,  unfortunately he just ran like god. tonight i've had 13 game-deciding all ins [ie virtually equal stacks all in pre] i've got it in as a 60/40 favorite 8 times, the right side of a 53/47 twice, and the wrong of that flip 3 times -  and won one of them. a couple of the games i clawed back from 2-3 bbs to level only to be smashed by all-in luck again. had a spell of 15 games go the same way yesterday too. incredibly fustrating. vent over.
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    headwork m8 keep to u game and luck should b on u side soon
  • edited January 2014
    continuing to run awfully. never had a spell like it. husngs come down to 'get it in' stage. you have to get a handle of your opponents frequencies and act appropriately my last opponent was min raising FAR too much 10-15bb deep was able to jam a wide 3bet value range, and he was calling off light too - unfortunately he was flipping like tom daley: fabulously dahhhling. had him all in as a dog numerous times, only to crash when the cards fell. happily, he was rematching which a lot of poor players wont do,  unfortunately he just ran like god. tonight i've had 13 game-deciding all ins [ie virtually equal stacks all in pre] i've got it in as a 60/40 favorite 8 times, the right side of a 53/47 twice, and the wrong of that flip 3 times -  and won one of them. a couple of the games i clawed back from 2-3 bbs to level only to be smashed by all-in luck again. had a spell of 15 games go the same way yesterday too. incredibly fustrating. vent over.
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Hey Teddy,

Last week I played 100 plus fiver HU sit and go turbos. There was one day I lost 5 in a row, it was my biggest ever losing streak, I was so close to not playing another one that day. I persevered and went onto to have my biggest winning streak, 8 in a row.

Don't worry to much about results as long as you are doing the right things in the long term you will continue to win at these. It does balance itself out.

Just exploit your opponents mistakes. I reckon HU is the most intensive form of poker, and for me, the most enjoyable as you get a good feel for how your opponent plays and need to make the adjustments to exploit their mistakes.

Stick at it, and it will soon turn around.
  • edited January 2014
    good effort lads, enjoyed playing this was a great challenge to play with so many great players and great people, good luck at the tables guys n gals as usual.

RogueCell - £75.352Benalman - £45.483riverrick - £27.954Tsaaaar - £22.195POKERTREV - £18.916deano1964 - £15.897haylez83 - £13.158LFB - £10.419Earlydoors - £7.8110DARK4NIGHT - £7.8111dangerdai - £5.62123barrels - £5.62
  • edited January 2014
    n1 pom well done