You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited January 2014
    WD all on the cashes

Haylez sent you a PM mate

Good Luck all

Kev
  • edited January 2014
    DTD 2
    ZOED023£2.10
    DTD 3
    ZOED09£8.56
    £250 Speed
    ZOED03£39.90
    I had way too many games running tonight. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I'm rubbish at multi tabling, i found it really hard to concentrate. My head felt like it was going to explode.

Well done to everyone who took part in the DTD's.
    Good Luck Fire23 in DTD 3

Thanks for the rail as always xxx
  • edited January 2014
    just my luck: 
    TCB72 Small blind 15.00 15.00 1785.00 
    haylez83 Big blind 30.00 45.00 1636.25
    Your hole cards A A  
    LoveChops Fold  
    otislula Call 30.00 75.00 1913.75
    messham06 Fold  
    VONNY Raise 90.00 165.00 2575.00 
    TCB72 Fold  
    haylez83 All-in 1636.25 1801.25 0.00 
    otislula Fold  
    VONNY Call 1576.25 3377.50 998.75
    haylez83 Show A A 
    VONNY Show 8 8 
    Flop K 2 6  
    Turn 8  
    River 6  
    VONNY Win Full House, 8s and 6s 3377.50 4376.25

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    DTD 2 ZOED 0 23 £2.10 DTD 3 ZOED 0 9 £8.56 £250 Speed ZOED 0 3 £39.90 I had way too many games running tonight. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I'm rubbish at multi tabling, i found it really hard to concentrate. My head felt like it was going to explode. Well done to everyone who took part in the DTD's. Good Luck Fire23 in DTD 3 Thanks for the rail as always xxx
    Posted by ZOED
    Thanks Zoe well played thanks for the support Kev x
  • edited January 2014
    WD dabossman and zoe nice cashes.Doing great teddy.Your making a profit and you'll make your goals real soon.
  • edited January 2014
    Wp on all ur cashes guys !!!
    had a 2nd in the 55£ speed tnite, pretty gutterd as I was deep in the 55£ 9pm with a pretty nice stack and I manged to ship it all away with the worst miss typed 3 bet shove I have ever made, ahhh well at least Im getting getting deep more than I used to I suppose its all in the learning curve right......
    K8LOU02£269.50 + £145.24 Head Prizes4 
  • edited January 2014
    Wp on all ur cashes guys !!! had a 2nd in the 55£ speed tnite, pretty gutterd as I was deep in the 55£ 9pm with a pretty nice stack and I manged to ship it all away with the worst miss typed 3 bet shove I have ever made, ahhh well at least Im getting getting deep more than I used to I suppose its all in the learning curve right...... K8LOU 0 2 £269.50 + £145.24 Head Prizes 4  
    Posted by K8LOU
    yeh wd m8 u are playing lot better keep it up!!
  • edited January 2014
    I took down the 23.15 £2.20 deep last night

dangerdai 275000 1 £40.70

thanks to Haylez for the amazing rail who stayed til it finished at 3 am..

• edited January 2014
    Hey all, just wondering if I could pick your brains on your thoughts about volume... I have recently bought a new monitor so I can play a few sites at the same time... I have reged for something like 23 mtts on sky today and il probably be playing 8 to 10 on pkr as the schedule is pretty bad, I am also thinking of 4 tabling the 180s on stars, can any1 give me any tips on burnout ? I dont want to get to around 7pm tnite and feel burnt out when the bigger mtts are kicking off... Its not like cash where you can just take a break anytime so I dont wana to tilt early and blow my session... I usually play long sessions but there are times when I am 2 tabling as a pose to smashing shitloadss of tables.. anyone think sounds like to much volume for me to handle ? we all know I tilt like a mother******although my tilt control is improving...
  • edited January 2014
    Infact thats far tooo much il be cutting stars I think 
  • edited January 2014
    Hey all, just wondering if I could pick your brains on your thoughts about volume... I have recently bought a new monitor so I can play a few sites at the same time... I have reged for something like 23 mtts on sky today and il probably be playing 8 to 10 on pkr as the schedule is pretty bad, I am also thinking of 4 tabling the 180s on stars, can any1 give me any tips on burnout ? I dont want to get to around 7pm tnite and feel burnt out when the bigger mtts are kicking off... Its not like cash where you can just take a break anytime so I dont wana to tilt early and blow my session... I usually play long sessions but there are times when I am 2 tabling as a pose to smashing shitloadss of tables.. anyone think sounds like to much volume for me to handle ? we all know I tilt like a mother******although my tilt control is improving...
    Posted by K8LOU
    I find if I play loads of games throughout the day, by the time the bigger/better tornaments are starting in the evening I have had enough and I play terrible. 

Good Luck K8LOU xx
  • edited January 2014
    Posted by K8LOU
    33 mtts? your havin a larf lol
  • edited January 2014
    WD k8lou and dangerdai nice cashes.Gl at the tables.
  • edited January 2014
    good luck everyone tring this 2.20 deepstack at 2.20pm, come and play its full of top players, hence the reason wht i am out top pair top kicker not enough!
  • edited January 2014
    Cheers for the advice, I think I am going to have to de reg from everything, somehow I keep getting pop ups on my tables... my table will load and a pop up blocks me from seeing any action so I keep have to open and close tables and it burning my head out ! played the worst poker for along time today because it has totally tilted me, any1 have any idea of what this may be ??
  • edited January 2014
    Cheers for the advice, I think I am going to have to de reg from everything, somehow I keep getting pop ups on my tables... my table will load and a pop up blocks me from seeing any action so I keep have to open and close tables and it burning my head out ! played the worst poker for along time today because it has totally tilted me, any1 have any idea of what this may be ??
    Posted by K8LOU
    Go into your browser settings & clear your tempory internet file / browsing history m8

Good luck with the grind......too many tables for me....it would tire me out & I would be donking it all off lol.

Best of luck 
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Go into your browser settings & clear your tempory internet file / browsing history m8 Good luck with the grind......too many tables for me....it would tire me out & I would be donking it all off lol. Best of luck 
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Cheers mate, yeh I quickly found out how hard it was and de reged from a lot off mtts lol, yeh seems a little bit better mate but its still happening, maybe I have some sort of virus on my computer
  • edited January 2014
    won a seat into the main on tuesday's show (as Stu didn't believe i went out to flopped quads)  and tripled it up. just missed out on one of slipwater's points thanks to a big stack that called my AQ with atc and flopped 2 pairs. had AA cracked for the 3rd night in a row - and no i don't slow play them.

£5,000 turbo open 21/640
    GELDY021£36.48
    and satted into the 10:30 speedy BH, only to go out with A9<A8, but at least this time i had some heads
    £2,000 BH 16/50
    GELDY016£56.25 Head Prizes3

• edited January 2014
    wd all on ya cashes,little cash in the 7.15 deepy ty for the rail rose,kop

steelrod09£8.06
    gl on the tables
  • edited January 2014

Well guys and girls, 

after a pretty poor week last week things are finally looking up for me.... I received a staking offer to play some gps and gukpt events, the ukpc and at least 2 ukipt events also :D don't worry though, I will still be hitting sky poker in order to balance my success with suck outs lol :) 

• edited January 2014
    Hey guys well done on all your cashes... couple from me 

K8LOU02£83.75
    K8LOU940001£173.90 + £111.74 Head Prizes6
    K8LOU03£79.50 + £43.60 Head Prizes4
  • edited January 2014
    a very strange morning session.

started off by playing some terribad players. there are certain plays in shallow jeads up play that are just plain ugly. series of players limp trapping with: Q4s, 88, J9s, A5o AK. all got it in bad except 88, all end up winning. i lost 8 or 9 of my first 11 games. mostly down to all in luck. i was stuck for £20.

if you are ever thinking of limp trapping HU, obvs never do it with a junk hand like Q4s or a hand that plays awfully calling all in like J9s. but its worth thinking about why it is terrible with hands like 88, A5, AK. by limping you allow all junk that has 30-40% equity against you to realise that equity. they can play fit or fold and you just waste your hand. also you allow hands like K9, JT that may have got allin if you shoved to get away from flops when they miss.

also any hand that you induce a shove from J9s, K6s, 78s etc have terrific equity against you anyway.

it's awful play, dont ever do it.

i made some really bad plays myself, but was able to recognise them as bad plays. in the main, i was crushing out side of allin pots.

i'm rational to a fault.and if you are playing well but running awful, just keep playing - as long as you dont tilt you'll be fine.

just as i was about to post about my awful luck when this hand happend:
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    TeddyBloat Small blind   10.00 10.00 570.00
    drawshot09 Big blind   20.00 30.00 400.00
      Your hole cards

TeddyBloat Raise   30.00 60.00 540.00
    drawshot09 Call   20.00 80.00 380.00
    Flop

• Q
    • J

drawshot09 Check        
    TeddyBloat Bet   40.00 120.00 500.00
    drawshot09 Call   40.00 160.00 340.00
    Turn

drawshot09 Check        
    TeddyBloat Bet   80.00 240.00 420.00
    drawshot09 Call   80.00 320.00 260.00
    River

• A

drawshot09 Check        
    TeddyBloat Bet   320.00 640.00 100.00
    drawshot09 All-in   260.00 900.00 0.00
    TeddyBloat Unmatched bet   60.00 840.00 160.00
    TeddyBloat Show

drawshot09 Show
    • A

TeddyBloat Win Straight Flush to the Queen 840.00   1000.00
    well after that my hands started holding, imy 40/60's started spiking and i clawed it back to only a £3 loss.7

will post results later
  • edited January 2014
    cash in the mega monday
    kopite1984 - £37.05  

small cash last night in 7-15 deep stack

kopite1984 - £5.17

thanks irish rose and steel rod for the rail nice talking to you
  • edited January 2014
    WD geldy k8lou steerod and kopite nice cashes.Gl k8cyke in all live games.I didn't play last night.Might play a tourney tonight.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited January 2014
    hi all so thought i would play some HU games not my usual style  but fancied a change,

also thought id see how many i could play before it got a bit busy, the anser is 6 at the same time lol

some hyper, normal turbo and speed.

these all being £1.05 or 55p BI's because i have a  very small br and not my usual game. apart from one 3.15 which i lost.

PLAYED 27        

WON 16 

LOST 11

NORMAL =     £1.05     X 6       WON 5
    TURBO   =     £1.05     X 3       WON 3
    SPEED     =     £1.05    X 6       WON 2
    HYPER    =     £3.15    X1         LOSE
                        £1.05    X 4        WON 2
                            55P   X7         WON 4

by the looks of thing i should prob stick too normal and turbo, and miby not mix when multitabling, but just wanted too see how it would go

think i might stick it for a while and see if i can build on it a little, no more than 4 at a time tho  lol

any advice on the HU games would be appreciated.

cheers guys n gals anf gl on the tables.

• edited January 2014
    2nd in the £2 deepie. Thanks to Martin chubbers and stoke for rail. Well done binrobbed and chubbers for cashing too.

FlyingDagg02£32.57
    hossack1103£20.29
    binrobbed04£16.46
    Forgot this one . Free cash Freeroll. Every little helps.
    FlyingDagg595079£1.20
  • edited January 2014
    As dale has wrote cashed in the Deepie 11th for £4.45, first cash of the year, so pleasing.

Thanks to stoke, dale and jj for rail in other deepie, finished 16th in that 13 cashed, so not quite but enjoyed it tonight. which is always a bonus..
  • edited January 2014
    Great cashes K8LOU, Flyingdagg and chubbers

£300 rebuy
    ZOED05£32.19
    21:30 BH
    ZOED081£11.25 Head Prizes

I'm playing pretty terribly at the moment, maybe time for a break :-(

Good Luck at the tables xx
  • edited January 2014
    wp k8, kopite, chris, dagg, chubbers & zoed (ps a break is always a good thing if needed)
    nice grinding teddy

apart from some orford cash which was a wash just played 1 mtt tonight

£2,000 BH 3/42
    GELDY03£157.50 + £46.88 Head Prizes2
    meanwhile daiw in the cash in the main but needing a bit of help
  • edited January 2014
    hi all so thought i would play some HU games not my usual style  but fancied a change, also thought id see how many i could play before it got a bit busy, the anser is 6 at the same time lol some hyper, normal turbo and speed. these all being £1.05 or 55p BI's because i have a  very small br and not my usual game. apart from one 3.15 which i lost. PLAYED 27         WON 16  LOST 11 NORMAL =     £1.05     X 6       WON 5 TURBO   =     £1.05     X 3       WON 3 SPEED     =     £1.05    X 6       WON 2 HYPER    =     £3.15    X1         LOSE                     £1.05    X 4        WON 2                         55P   X7         WON 4 by the looks of thing i should prob stick too normal and turbo, and miby not mix when multitabling, but just wanted too see how it would go think i might stick it for a while and see if i can build on it a little, no more than 4 at a time tho  lol any advice on the HU games would be appreciated. cheers guys n gals anf gl on the tables.                       
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    ive been slaughtered HU today, but made a bit of money playing them over the last few months.

if you don't already know NASH, look up the push / fold charts and familiarise yourself with what they are and how they work. if you push NASH 6bb and under then thats 100% +ev no matter what calling range you opponent adopts. dont follow the calling charts blindly at any depth though, unless you think your opponent is shoving close to nash or wider.

be uber aware of stack sizes, and your opponents button behaviour.

wouldnt follow nash above 8bb, use it as a guide, but i think min raising does better for lots of hands.

well done on your results and especially multi-tabling.