You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited March 2014
    TPT Private Game Reminder

Wednesday 5rd March @ 8PM - £5.50 (Deepstack Bounty Hunter)

Anyone who doesn't have the Password - please let us know and we will PM you.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I'm out to put a spanner in the TPT works ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Good luck with that Harry -

If you need any advice please let me know :)

Best of Luck
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Good luck with that Harry - If you need any advice please let me know :) Best of Luck
    Posted by POKERTREV
    haha I fold, wp sir! :)

gl guys and gals tonight....I'm feeling an independent victory tonight.....
  • edited March 2014
    Freeroll ... but
    watto84168761.952Entry to £2,000 B/Hunter
  • edited March 2014
    Hi, i was speaking to flyingdagg earlier about joining and i said i'd post in here! 

• edited March 2014
    Hit the lowest of lows in my session tonight ... Still going ok in DTD2+3 but feels like nothing after some horrific beats in main/mini/500 bh
  • edited March 2014
    Exit hand from DTD3. 10 minutes earlier I was leading it. Lost 7k in a pot then this happened.
    mrwhizz72 Small blind  300.00 300.00 12947.50
    JammyJan Big blind  600.00 900.00 12062.50
     Your hole cards

FlyingDagg Raise  1200.00 2100.00 19315.00
    TIS-DUD Call  1200.00 3300.00 21455.00
    fredkru100 Fold     
    mrwhizz72 Fold     
    JammyJan Call  600.00 3900.00 11462.50
    Flop

• J
    • J
    • J

JammyJan Check     
    FlyingDagg Bet  2400.00 6300.00 16915.00
    TIS-DUD Call  2400.00 8700.00 19055.00
    JammyJan Fold     
    Turn

FlyingDagg Bet  6525.00 15225.00 10390.00
    TIS-DUD Call  6525.00 21750.00 12530.00
    River

FlyingDagg Check     
    TIS-DUD All-in  12530.00 34280.00 0.00
    FlyingDagg All-in  10390.00 44670.00 0.00
    TIS-DUD Unmatched bet  2140.00 42530.00 2140.00
    FlyingDagg Show

TIS-DUD Show
    • J
    • A

TIS-DUD Win Four Jacks 42530.00  44670.00
  • edited March 2014
    So then i run deepish in 2 dtd events and get rivered twice in flips by AK. Not my night at all...
  • edited March 2014
    small cash in the main - satted in 

£10,000BH 36/445
    GELDY036£36.71 + £14.06 Head Prizes1
  • edited March 2014
    gl to those of you left in the dtd and whoever else is still playing.

£600 bh
    DoubleAAA09£12.95 + £3.75 Head Prizes1£400 bh
    DoubleAAA010£9.04 + £1.88 Head Prizes1
  • edited March 2014

Took a meager £2.20 in DtD2, but was good fun. Thanks for the rails, hopefully will get a few more Mondays free to play. 

Night all

• edited March 2014
    Another meagre cash in DTD2. Disgusted with my play in my exit hand. Truly awful.
    FlyingDagg022 £2
  • edited March 2014
    Gl those still playing, and to those playing the Turbo tomorrow. Tuesday night away day in Yorkshire for me :-)
  • edited March 2014
    well done all that ran deep in the DTD

A BIG welcome to our newest TPT member ........

mickzilla

If you need any help just ask on here.
  • edited March 2014
    Mattprawn doing well in 4k bh if anyone about.Dai in £750 bh to.
  • edited March 2014
    welcome mickzilla
  • edited March 2014
    Cheers!

Feel privileged tonight. Great team. Lots of support. Thank you.

Now when's the next one! 
  • edited March 2014
    Cheers! Feel privileged tonight. Great team. Lots of support. Thank you. Now when's the next one! 
    Posted by mickzilla
    great sharing a table with you for most of the evening you playing very well indeed, welcome to the tpt family.

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : great sharing a table with you for most of the evening you playing very well indeed, welcome to the tpt family.
    Posted by haylez83

Thanks mate it was a pleasure!

I've updated my profile for a little more info on me. Poker stuff and life.

Loving TPT people already
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Guys

Can you give a HUGE welcome to our newest Team Member

DOHHHHHHH

As most of you may all be aware he has a vast amount of experience on Cash & Tournies and I think he will be a great addition to the team.

He is now enjoying the fun side of poker and spends a lot of time reading the TPT Thread and is looking forward to getting involved.
  • edited March 2014
    Hi guys, couple of cashes tonight and some great rail banter! 

£4k bounty hunter, 2nd for £620 including heads

HUGHMANS3840001£684 + £458.17 Head Prizes9£133.27mattprawn02£422.40 + £196.89 Head Prizes7 luckymuzzy03£261.60 + £150.29 Head Prizes6 
    £2k bounty hunter, had a bit of fun and made a few quid also.
    mattprawn057£26.25 Head Prizes7
    Cheers.

Matt
  • edited March 2014
    Gl those still playing, and to those playing the Turbo tomorrow. Tuesday night away day in Yorkshire for me :-)
    Posted by Matt237
    Hey mate, sorry to hear you had a bad night.  Tomorrow will be a lot better, with a trip to God's own county.  Enjoy!
  • edited March 2014
    WELCOME ON BOARD DOHHHHHHHH Mate

Im guessing alot of the teams will have tried to sign you up over the years so WD Trev for getting ya.

Best of luck

Daz
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Guys Can you give a HUGE welcome to our newest Team Member DOHHHHHHH As most of you may all be aware he has a vast amount of experience on Cash & Tournies and I think he will be a great addition to the team. He is now enjoying the fun side of poker and spends a lot of time reading the TPT Thread and is looking forward to getting involved.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Trevor you've excelled yourself! What a coup! Welcome to the team Dohhhhhhh.
  • edited March 2014
    hmmm trev

don't you think DOHHHHHHHH might be a bit disruptive to the team, given his previous comments? 
  • edited March 2014
    hmmm trev don't you think DOHHHHHHHH might be a bit disruptive to the team, given his previous comments? 
    Posted by GELDY

just winding everyone up
    great addition to the team
    has one of the must read diaries on the forum
    and love playing cash against him as he is so challenging and creative

thks for choosing us DOHHHHHHHH and vwp Trev for having a team that he would want to join

• edited March 2014
    Morning team :)

Thanks for having me Trev, and for the welcome Daz, Dagg & Geldy.

For people who don't know me, I've been playing on sky and contributing to the community for around 4 years now. I used to take poker and myself very seriously, too seriously, which meant I didn't really enjoy it as I should due to putting too much pressure on myself.

The last 6-8 months this has started to change, I'm not so worried about winning money, I just like to have fun and enjoy the game. This means I look forward to playing before each session rather than it feeling like a chore.

I'm contributing in sub-communities, 'the grind' isn't just 14 hours solid poker anymore like it used to be. It's a lot more social (albeit online) on facebook and Skype, where I've got to know some TPTers already, (Larson/doubleaa/k8lou/bearlyther) and I'm hoping joining TPT will continue to improve the quality of my online poker experience :)

I've witnessed the great TPT 'rails' in the past. I really enjoy watching poker at all levels, so will try to get involved as much as possible. I'm not a great chatbox user though, particularly in the big main events where the rails are busy. I'm very shy but I guess I can work on that :)

Anyway, up bright (ish) and early (ish) (for me) in preparation for a big Tuesday session, playing mainly on other sites during the afternoon. I have the 2nd round of the forum HU competition @ 6pm, and then hopefully end my first day as a TPTer by winning the turbo main & mini tonight! :) 

Look forward to getting to know some of you on and off the tables!

My Skype name is 'pascalchimbonda1' and I use facebook only for poker purposes, you can find me by searching 'doh doh', I'm already friends with a few TPTers on there, so I should be easy to find. 

Good luck all playing today! :)

-------------

(I promise not all my posts will be essays, I'll save those for my diary in future)

• edited March 2014
    Welcome to the team mickzilla and dohhhh good luck at the tables...
    Just played dtd games last night and knew I shouldnt have, really bad play from me in all 3 games as i was not concerntrating at the tables, I had to much going on around the house which I was expecting ive learnt from my mistake last night dont play if you cant concerntrate fully on the game.. 

Good luck at the tables fellow tpters.....
  • edited March 2014
    welcome DOHHHHHHHHH.

one of the nicest blokes in the community and someone who's always benn willing to help others.

top man.

• edited March 2014
    Welcome too the team DOHHHHHH 

Gd luck tonight in your first games as a tpt member. 

Ill be joining you in the turbo and the mini for the jackpot chase.
    won my seat through ricorfords diary. So happy with that. My BR doesnt normally let me play the mains. Althogh i have only ever min cashed in the turbo im due too take the two of them down lol.

gl at the tables all.