You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Welcome Mick and Dohh, great additions to what has to be the best team in poker!
  • edited March 2014
    i'm in the main tonight, also.

REALLY looking forward to it. like a kid before christmas i is.

insulting ryan spilttle's teeth has never felt so gooood.

good luck all.

• edited March 2014
    WD on your cashes guys.Welcome to the team mickzilla and dohhhhh.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited March 2014
    Mickzilla and dohhhhhhh you have  a private message.
  • edited March 2014

I need to spin up a few wins to get in the main tonight... here's a small start

k8cyke06£13.23 + £12.18 Head Prizes5

• edited March 2014
    Just seen this, welcome Mick and Dohhh.

Good to have you on board:)
  • edited March 2014
    well done all in dtd last night
    and welcome to the team dohhhhhhh
  • edited March 2014
    Welcome aboard Mickzilla & Dohhhhhhhh
  • edited March 2014
    Big Congrats all in the Monday Forum DTD Last night

Another great result & rail from TPT

Well done all.

I finished 25th in the league table - a definite improvement :) maybe its turning round (Sadly not quick enough for my liking) but i'll stick at it.

Any bets on me improving to 24th next week? :)
  • edited March 2014
    Well done to all who cashed in the DTD last night.

Welcome to the team Mickzilla and the sky poker legend that is Dohhhhhhh!!
  • edited March 2014
    Trev mate just wondering why my name didnt appear on the dtd final leaderboard last night.

I didnt do anything worth shouting about and prob struggled to reach top 50 but was wondering is there something else i have to do to reg for the league tables in future ?

TYIA

Daz
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    welcome DOHHHHHHHHH. one of the nicest blokes in the community and someone who's always benn willing to help others. top man.
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    i second this, great bloke.
    i am bother you even more for advice now that you are an offical tpt team member. hahahaha

good luck as always matey
  • edited March 2014
    Big Congrats all in the Monday Forum DTD Last night Another great result & rail from TPT Well done all. I finished 25th in the league table - a definite improvement :) maybe its turning round (Sadly not quick enough for my liking) but i'll stick at it. Any bets on me improving to 24th next week? :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    i am sure you will fly up that leaderboard matey, top player in my opinion if i can finish fourth anyone ca do it.

oh by the way trev, if you were chatting to me last night on one of the tables i had the chat off for about 2 hours as i was getting considerable abuse which was doing my head in so i reported it and closed chat ( until i ko'd him from the comp, which felt nice)

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : i am sure you will fly up that leaderboard matey, top player in my opinion if i can finish fourth anyone ca do it. oh by the way trev, if you were chatting to me last night on one of the tables i had the chat off for about 2 hours as i was getting considerable abuse which was doing my head in so i reported it and closed chat ( until i ko'd him from the comp, which felt nice)
    Posted by haylez83
    Its OK Haylez...i'm used to talking to myself :) and YES!!!! I was givin you some abuse heehee :)

No worries m8 - don't let them keyboard warriors grind you down.
  • edited March 2014
    Trev mate just wondering why my name didnt appear on the dtd final leaderboard last night. I didnt do anything worth shouting about and prob struggled to reach top 50 but was wondering is there something else i have to do to reg for the league tables in future ? TYIA Daz
    Posted by _ARAZI_
    Hi Daz
    Not sure why you have been missed off the league table......

Did you play ALL 3 tournies DTD1 DTD2 & DTD3? - if you played all 3 then it may be an error and I will see if I can get it corrected.

Let me know. 
  • edited March 2014

Big welcome to the noobs especially JJ. Good to have you on board m8.
  • edited March 2014

And another, bit better this time however! ......

£400 Bounty Hunter

k8cyke2320001£81.06 + £49.04 Head Prizes11

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Daz Not sure why you have been missed off the league table...... Did you play ALL 3 tournies DTD1 DTD2 & DTD3? - if you played all 3 then it may be an error and I will see if I can get it corrected. Let me know. 
    Posted by POKERTREV

Yes mate i def played all 3 (badly )) )

Its ok if you dont want or need to update that list mate i was just asking for future dtds incase i had to reg somewhere else or something
  • edited March 2014
    WD k8cyke nice cashes.
  • edited March 2014
    And another, bit better this time however! ...... £400 Bounty Hunter   k8cyke 232000 1 £81.06 + £49.04 Head Prizes 11        
    Posted by k8cyke
    Nice cash K8cyke - well done m8
  • edited March 2014
    Thanks for the welcomes all! :)

First day as TPT has been a mixed bag.

First tournament on sky, we went deep, but not quite deep enough.
    thank_you840001£155.40
    giggsy28002£92.40
    slim54203£63
    shauny106604£46.20
    PODGEY05£33.60
    ncafc06£29.40
    DOHHHHHHH07
    Booooo.

I've also just been thoroughly outplayed and thrashed 3-0 in the forum HU comp.

But had more luck elsewhere, coming 2nd/300 in a $1 turbo rebuy for $220ish, and also 10th (the nut worst feeling when you bust 10th) out of 400 in a $4 normal rebuy for 50 quid-ish. There was a grand up top in this 1!!!!

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could pick and chose when you run good?

I ran better than mattbates to finish 2nd in the turbo, ran like the don on the FT bubble of the normal rebuy.

Sucks!

So overall good, but could've been better.

Just have to win the main tonight! :)

gl all playing.
  • edited March 2014
    Took down the 2:20 @ 2:20, was going to mums for dinner @ 6! At the break rushed to get round, got in at 6 logged in via iPad, 6 02 swirly circle when loadin for at least a minute, thought it wasny goin 2 work, eventually loaded, had only lotsa blind, it was 4 handed at the break. Played 4 handed for a good 15 mins, lost ace 9 vrs 10s, for 40 k 10 bigs, managed to go onto steal heeps to get the chip lead again. Pretty funny eating my dinner playing this, taking it down. Last hand was qq versus 10j on qk x board. Set of queens held. Thanks for the rail jj , really appreciated mate, was hard to type in the chat box on I pad.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : i second this, great bloke. i am bother you even more for advice now that you are an offical tpt team member. hahahaha good luck as always matey
    Posted by haylez83
    haha, thanks haylez, (and teddy before)

No problem, ask away! just don't take my answer as gospel.

Especially if it's anything to do with how to avoid bubbling sky mtts, and/or how to win the 2nd round of a forum HU comp! :(

Anyone in the team like a sports bet btw?

Would be good to maybe get a syndicate going or something similar? Maybe share tips, and keep a running balance? Only small stakes for fun of course, but beating the bookies is even more satisfying than beating the sharks at the table!

Would be happy to update totals on (or away from) this thread if theres enough interest!

Anyway, gl all tonight, TPT to ship the mainnnnnnn.
  • edited March 2014
    Took down the 2:20 @ 2:20, was going to mums for dinner @ 6! At the break rushed to get round, got in at 6 logged in via iPad, 6 02 swirly circle when loadin for at least a minute, thought it wasny goin 2 work, eventually loaded, had only lotsa blind, it was 4 handed at the break. Played 4 handed for a good 15 mins, lost ace 9 vrs 10s, for 40 k 10 bigs, managed to go onto steal heeps to get the chip lead again. Pretty funny eating my dinner playing this, taking it down. Last hand was qq versus 10j on qk x board. Set of queens held. Thanks for the rail jj , really appreciated mate, was hard to type in the chat box on I pad.
    Posted by LARSON7
    wp Henrik.

But you left out a couple of key details.

What did you have for dinner?

& what compliment did rainman pay you to get you to enter in the first place?
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Yes mate i def played all 3 (badly )) ) Its ok if you dont want or need to update that list mate i was just asking for future dtds incase i had to reg somewhere else or something
    Posted by _ARAZI_
    Hi ARAZI -

They missed you out of the table - it's been corrected now.
  • edited March 2014

and another, would have been more but there was an unreal fish who couldnt miss on there

£500 Bounty Hunter

k8cyke03£33.080

• edited March 2014
    Ul on the bubble dohhh (and the HU comp) but well done on t'other site. Nice win in the deepy Larson (ready for our HU anytime from 8 mate)

Just took down a £500 BH
    waller022940001£101.06 + £48.66 Head Prizes9£14.01
    Gl at the tables all
  • edited March 2014
    Thanks for the welcomes all! :) First day as TPT has been a mixed bag. First tournament on sky, we went deep, but not quite deep enough. thank_you 84000 1 £155.40 giggsy280 0 2 £92.40 slim542 0 3 £63 shauny1066 0 4 £46.20 PODGEY 0 5 £33.60 ncafc 0 6 £29.40 DOHHHHHHH 0 7 Booooo. I've also just been thoroughly outplayed and thrashed 3-0 in the forum HU comp. But had more luck elsewhere, coming 2nd/300 in a $1 turbo rebuy for $220ish, and also 10th (the nut worst feeling when you bust 10th) out of 400 in a $4 normal rebuy for 50 quid-ish. There was a grand up top in this 1!!!! Wouldn't it be awesome if you could pick and chose when you run good? I ran better than mattbates to finish 2nd in the turbo, ran like the don on the FT bubble of the normal rebuy. Sucks! So overall good, but could've been better. Just have to win the main tonight! :) gl all playing.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I think there's a guy on another forum, that I think you're aware of, who has this superpower.
    Doesn't play a lot of tourneys. A week last Sunday he won over $100,000 and then this Sunday won $110,000 in the 8mil guarantee on another site. Reasonable time to run good!

What would people do after that? Stop playing? Pay off a house? Play bigger tourneys? Retire?
    Be nice to be in the position to be able to choose.
  • edited March 2014
    In the Turbo and the Mini!! JP hunting!!!
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I think there's a guy on another forum, that I think you're aware of, who has this superpower. Doesn't play a lot of tourneys. A week last Sunday he won over $100,000 and then this Sunday won $110,000 in the 8mil guarantee on another site. Reasonable time to run good! What would people do after that? Stop playing? Pay off a house? Play bigger tourneys? Retire? Be nice to be in the position to be able to choose.
    Posted by Jac35
    Hi Jac
    I don't think I could stop playing, even with all that money - actually I think most peeps would probably find their game improved without the added pressure of getting a result.

I would like to play a decent live cash game if I had those sort of funds...a WSOP or WPT event would be nice mixed with a holiday.