You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Hey all

£50 in the freerole last night - lobby has gone thoough so if anyone could post would be great

Run well all

• edited February 2016
    Hello you lot. Still no proper internet connection till either 1st or 2nd of march, as can't seem to load up tables on lappy with stupid dongle I got, but least it's quiet. You're gonna hate it when i'm back lol. Sending angel dust and angel hugs to those that need it. Hope you all run golden
  • edited February 2016
    21/2/16 20.15 £200 deep stack 62 players great game even when I had aces and the 10s got a 10 on the river
    WHEELS71613100001£93elderon02£62cleverkev03£37.20Foxy197704£31gemspike2805£24.80panther7706£20.15crazyjay1907£17.05WAREZ08£13.95stuartl7509£10.85
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    21/2/16 20.15 £200 deep stack 62 players great game even when I had aces and the 10s got a 10 on the river WHEELS7161 310000 1 £93 elderon 0 2 £62 cleverkev 0 3 £37.20 Foxy1977 0 4 £31 gemspike28 0 5 £24.80 panther77 0 6 £20.15 crazyjay19 0 7 £17.05 WAREZ 0 8 £13.95 stuartl75 0 9 £10.85
    Posted by WHEELS7161
    Great BINK WHEELS.......WELL DONE  mate, and really WELL DONE  to MattyP(again) and Chris 'POKEY' too in getting seats in UKPC Final tonight. Only sad thing was that Roseeeeeee and my mate Will(HANSON) missed out.....the Misty Magic wasn't firing well enough I'm afraid......needed the Angel Dust too.

See you all tomorrow......don't know what I'm going to do now UKPC sats. have finished lol
  • edited February 2016
    Nice cashes Wheels, Jonny, Sid, Tremayne & anyone else I missed.

Best of luck all playing The Monday Forum DTD tournies tonight.

I will be doing my best to bust out early as usual :) but fingers crossed that won't happen & I run like Usain Bolt this evening.

• edited February 2016
    whooop .....whooooop.........whooooooooooop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't played the DTD games for 3 months ......sorry Team, but had a lot of fun tonight, after the lappy crashed when i had 3 tables up. I thought at 1 point I was gonna win tonight's overall when i was 1st/70 in DTD2 and 2nd/63 in DTD3......sadly it didn't last....... 26th I think in DTD2....... but managed to take down DTD3. Thanx for the rail Chilling, defo brought me some Luck mate....... and well done to James and everyone else who cashed tonight.

MISTY4ME3275001£72.05
    cinnanati02£43.49
    panderys103£26.72
    Degunner04£21.22
    -Typhoon-05£18.08
    MADWC06£15.20
    mazblyth07£12.58
    MLS68608£9.96
    DARK4NIGHT09£7.47
    dave0250010£7.47
    EBBERDON011£5.37
    thisltedu012£5.37
    Cormach013£4.32
    ellroy84014£4.32
    LmfaoAllin015£4.19
    18AND5TIME016£4.19
    matrixxs017 
    TENTENTEN018
  • edited February 2016
    whooop .....whooooop.........whooooooooooop !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't played the DTD games for 3 months ......sorry Team, but had a lot of fun tonight, after the lappy crashed when i had 3 tables up. I thought at 1 point I was gonna win tonight's overall when i was 1st/70 in DTD2 and 2nd/63 in DTD3......sadly it didn't last....... 26th I think in DTD2....... but managed to take down DTD3. Thanx for the rail Chilling, defo brought me some Luck mate....... and well done to James and everyone else who cashed tonight. MISTY4ME 327500 1 £72.05 cinnanati 0 2 £43.49 panderys1 0 3 £26.72 Degunner 0 4 £21.22 -Typhoon- 0 5 £18.08 MADWC 0 6 £15.20 mazblyth 0 7 £12.58 MLS686 0 8 £9.96 DARK4NIGHT 0 9 £7.47 dave0250 0 10 £7.47 EBBERDON 0 11 £5.37 thisltedu 0 12 £5.37 Cormach 0 13 £4.32 ellroy84 0 14 £4.32 LmfaoAllin 0 15 £4.19 18AND5TIME 0 16 £4.19 matrixxs 0 17   TENTENTEN 0 18
    Posted by MISTY4ME

Fantastic Misty vwp.
  • edited February 2016
    Hi Guys

Need to report cash from UKPC last night, which was great result for me.  Thanks to a whole load of the TPT gang for the rail, including Misty, Rose, Pommy.  Well played to Pokey also.  Vul Rose for missing out this time.
    POKEY2011293154£1,000,000 UKPC
    mattprawn271375£1,000,000 UKPC
    (took £1,100 cash alternative as already have a seat)

A decent night this evening although frustrating again not to quite get the wins.  Managed to FT both the £50 BH's coming 2nd in the speed and 4th in the 9pm.

Trample2100001£388.50 + £312.58 Head Prizes7£96.88mattprawn02£231 + £145.60 Head Prizes5

9pm BH

mattprawn04£162.25 + £37.50 Head Prizes2
    Looking forward to seeing a few of you in Nottingham.  Hope all run golden in the meantime!

Matt
  • edited February 2016
    Am gutted cos wanted to rail too! Missing you lot. Not sure re Notts yet but may make it down for a few hours sat. Need a break from  all the crp. Run golden all. Xx
  • edited February 2016
    Very well done Misty & Matt, lets hope you keep it going for UKPC.

Best of Luck to all playing UKPC This week/weekend.

Hope one of you guys take it down.
  • edited February 2016
    Hi all

Just wanted to pop on quickly to wish all of you the golden runs on the tables tonight and also at UKPC.  I'm praying a TPTer wins the UKPC - a FT of TPTers would be awesome even!!!

Going to try the freerolls tonight and then might have a few nights off as I'm gone back to my fishing days and need to stop it quick before it's permanent lol.
  • edited February 2016
    Thanks very much TREV , Roseeeeeeeeeeee, Angel and Chill and everyone at TPT for your GOOD LUCK wishes for the UKPC Finals this weekend......and Lots'o'LUCK MattyP, POKEY, LARSON and all the rest of the TPT Team and Andrew1947, I'll see you there Thurs night/Friday

Very unlucky Roseeeeee and Chill in tonights Last Chance Freerolls.....thought 1 of you was going to get there too.

I managed to squeeze in the REWARDS Freeroll and finished 59th for £3.

GOOD LUCK everyone at the SKY POKER tables this weekend, and hopefully there will be LOTS of NICE CASHES to read about when I get back next week......(:D}
  • edited February 2016
    Run Golden all. Very best of luck to all going to ukpc am sure cashes are on the cards. Gutted for rose and chilli. Oi chilli, may as well join TPT :P see you all soon.
  • edited February 2016
    24/2/16 19,45 £100 deep stack 94 players
    WHEELS716109£3.25DARK4NIGHT010£3.25
  • edited February 2016

Good luck to all TPTers at DTD this weekend.

couple of little'uns from tonight.  6th in rewards freeroll for £30 and 3rd in £100 gtd PLO8 for £23
  • edited February 2016
    cash in deepy
    KEITH196002£32.38
  • edited February 2016
    Good luck to ALL TPTers at DTD this weekend and lets have one of you bring back the biggy to us all at skypoker as we are the BEST. Wish I was going to be there but theres always the next one lol
    Good luck at the tables and
    Run golden all 

• edited February 2016
    Hi guys.  Heading down to Nottingham on Friday night, very excited.  Looking forward to seeing a few of you there.

Had a decent run in the rebuy mini tonight, but again couldn't close it out for the win.  Booo.  Still can't complain with 4th.

mattprawn04£192.51
    All the best for the next few days.

Mattp
  • edited February 2016
    WD on your cashes guys.Little one from bh.
    jjjach05£8.71 + £2.39 Head Prizes2

• edited February 2016
    Well done all with the cashes, a cheeky little one from the freeroll tonight, 
    Andy_Horns025£10
    GOOD LUCKK TO ALL TPTers !!!
  • edited February 2016
    Just got knocked out of the £33 BH satted in for £1.60, won £34.07 and £45.01 bounties gl to those going to Nottingham didn't qualify but might pop in as I don't live to far away.
  • edited February 2016
    Just got knocked out of the £33 BH satted in for £1.60, won £34.07 and £45.01 bounties gl to those going to Nottingham didn't qualify but might pop in as I don't live to far away.
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    Hi Doyle

Be good to see you if you do make it down to DTD.  Sure you'll find us by the bar, probably wearing my TPT polo shirt.

Matt

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Doyle Be good to see you if you do make it down to DTD.  Sure you'll find us by the bar, probably wearing my TPT polo shirt. Matt
    Posted by

Hi Matt and all at DTD, just a quick question can anyone go and support all of you there as I would love to come and give all you TPTers some support from the rail?
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes :
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Doyle Be good to see you if you do make it down to DTD.  Sure you'll find us by the bar, probably wearing my TPT polo shirt. Matt Posted by Hi Matt and all at DTD, just a quick question can anyone go and support all of you there as I would love to come and give all you TPTers some support from the rail?
    Posted by SidV79
    Hi Sid

Yes, anyone can come along.  You would need to join DTD when you arrive, but this is free, just need to bring along photo ID (passport or driving licence for example).  It's a fun place when it's packed so sure you'd enjoy it.

People normally congregate around the bar area and you'll probably spot a sky hoodie or too to find some of the sky players.  If you do come along, I'd suggest introducing yourself to Tikay, who I'm sure would introduce you to some of the sky players.

Easy enough to watch a particular table play if you want to do that, although it can be a bit cramped when the club is busy.

Hope you make it along.  If Angel makes it along the TPT lot will be easy to find!

Best

Matt
  • edited February 2016
    Hey Sid.

As matt said, anyone can come along, just take some ID with you & register at the front desk.

If Angel makes it, she will deffo keep you entertained & god help you if IrishRose turns up too :) what a tag team those two make lol - great fun & two of the best lovelies I have ever met.

Best of Luck all.
  • edited February 2016
    Hey Sid. As matt said, anyone can come along, just take some ID with you & register at the front desk. If Angel makes it, she will deffo keep you entertained & god help you if IrishRose turns up too :) what a tag team those two make lol - great fun & two of the best lovelies I have ever met. Best of Luck all.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thanks to both TREV And Matt for filling me in and I will find out at what time the trains run tomorrow then with funds permitting I shall make an appearance at some stage of the weekend and say hi to everyone. See you aal soon and best of luck to ALL the TPTers. Run golden all
  • edited February 2016
    Hi all

Just want to wish all TPTers especially extra golden runs at UKPC.  I must be honest and admit I'm gutted to be missing it this time - but at least not qualifying made it easier at home as I didn't need to have almighty row to escape for the weekend lol.  

I believe Angel is planning to pop by tomorrow so I'm sure you'll all have fab time with her.  As it's my birtday tomorrow I'm hoping you'll all have a drink for me (but maybe wait til you've won the UKPC on Monday and just have belated drinks instead lol).

Hope you do get there Sid - they're all a great bunch and I'm sure you'll be made to feel very welcome.  If in doubt about finding anyone just ask Tikay - you won't be able to miss him as he'll be around to help out.

Now - back to normality for me - just want to wish you all well tonight on the tables too - run golden all xxx
  • edited February 2016
    Am planning my escape as I type. Can only stay for a few hours though. Thank god I hear some of them who'be met me before cry. Am so gutted my partner in crime isn't going to be there too. Miss you rose. Sure will meet up again soon. Run golden all. Now to find my tpt t-shirt 
  • edited February 2016
    Greetings to you all from Nottingham.  Had an unsuccessful attempt at a satellite this evening, but good just to get used to live poker again.  Nice few beers with Misty, Pokey and co.  Lots of Sky regulars about, so a good night all round.

Looking forward to tomorrow.  DTD has laid on extra bouncers and pink fizz pending the royal visit by DarkAngel.

A very happy birthday to Rose! We will have a drink in your honour.

All the best.

mattp
  • edited February 2016
    Happy birthday to a very dear and special friend
    Have a fantastic day what ever your doing xxx