You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Errr Matty just read your post. What's that mean about tpt lot being Easy to find if I'm there? Lmaoooo reading the comments and crying with laughter. Thanks for the write up trev loves you too. Btw anyone found rspca, Chris? Good luck and angel dust and hugs sent. Hopefully see you later of pig (my new car) behaves himself! 
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hi all Just want to wish all TPTers especially extra golden runs at UKPC.  I must be honest and admit I'm gutted to be missing it this time - but at least not qualifying made it easier at home as I didn't need to have almighty row to escape for the weekend lol.   I believe Angel is planning to pop by tomorrow so I'm sure you'll all have fab time with her.  As it's my birtday tomorrow I'm hoping you'll all have a drink for me (but maybe wait til you've won the UKPC on Monday and just have belated drinks instead lol). Hope you do get there Sid - they're all a great bunch and I'm sure you'll be made to feel very welcome.  If in doubt about finding anyone just ask Tikay - you won't be able to miss him as he'll be around to help out. Now - back to normality for me - just want to wish you all well tonight on the tables too - run golden all xxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Many happy returns of the day Rose, I hope you have a great day and although I don't drink I shall raise a glass off lemonade to you. 
    I won't be able to make it to DTD today but I am still hoping to get there either tomorrow or Monday at some point. 
    Good luck to ALL TPTers at the tables for the next 3 days and run golden all
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Many happy returns of the day Rose, I hope you have a great day and although I don't drink I shall raise a glass off lemonade to you.  I won't be able to make it to DTD today but I am still hoping to get there either tomorrow or Monday at some point.  Good luck to ALL TPTers at the tables for the next 3 days and run golden all
    Posted by SidV79
    Shame couldn't make it today would have been fun. Have a great time when you do go. It's certainly an eye opening experience. Great fun though. 
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Many happy returns of the day Rose, I hope you have a great day and although I don't drink I shall raise a glass off lemonade to you.  I won't be able to make it to DTD today but I am still hoping to get there either tomorrow or Monday at some point.  Good luck to ALL TPTers at the tables for the next 3 days and run golden all
    Posted by SidV79
    Shame couldn't make it today would have been fun. Have a great time when you do go. It's certainly an eye opening experience. Great fun though. 
  • edited February 2016
    many happy returns rose have a great day 2 cashes to report 2nd in an all in sat for£9.90 and 3rd in the orfy for £25.28 ty for the rail jj gl all tonight
  • edited February 2016
    27/2/16 18.30 £300 gtd rebuy 79 players
    Dawno7208£16.20WHEELS716109£12.60ash066pts010£10.80
  • edited February 2016
    IHAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE

SEn Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hi all Just want to wish all TPTers especially extra golden runs at UKPC.  I must be honest and admit I'm gutted to be missing it this time - but at least not qualifying made it easier at home as I didn't need to have almighty row to escape for the weekend lol.   I believe Angel is planning to pop by tomorrow so I'm sure you'll all have fab time with her.  As it's my birtday tomorrow I'm hoping you'll all have a drink for me (but maybe wait til you've won the UKPC on Monday and just have belated drinks instead lol). Hope you do get there Sid - they're all a great bunch and I'm sure you'll be made to feel very welcome.  If in doubt about finding anyone just ask Tikay - you won't be able to miss him as he'll be around to help out. Now - back to normality for me - just want to wish you all well tonight on the tables too - run golden all xxx
    Posted by IrishRose
  • edited February 2016
    Back from Dtd had a fab time. Big thanks to will, Sean and misty for taking me for a meal. Enjoyed it was hilarious. Pokey am gonna get you a gag for next time. Lmao 

Shame couldn't have stayed longer but sitter needed sleep and had to rush back for the kids. Next time be different. Run golden all. Not long now till proper Internet back on. God help you all then. Was great to finally meet rspca and yes a lot taller than  I though lt you were going to be. See you all again soon. 
  • edited February 2016
    I'm not a team member but this is the only platform on which I can wish Rose a very......                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   Also while I'm here, any chance of a summing up on yesterday Misty? 
    Posted by chilling
    Chill why don't you join us? Doesn't cost owt and it's always good fun.

• edited February 2016
    Think larson (nice to finally meet you btw :) )  and I know rspca are still in for a chance to make day 3. Pokey, Matty and misty all out y.day. 
  • edited February 2016
    Oh shut up. I play bingo sometimes too. You know most of team anyway. It's just a laugh and a great crowd to meet up with. 
  • edited February 2016
    Just a small win win on 5K 5 a day freeroll got a £10, nice to see MattPrawn and Misty at Notts and the other gentleman whos name I forget sorry awful memory was going to come back later but got side tracked hopefully next time I will get a seat. GL to all TPTers especially if we have anyone left at Notts.
  • edited February 2016
    Was it tpt? Was told you were there Bryn but must have missed you. 
  • edited February 2016
    Was there early went home intending to come back later but plan got changed.
  • edited February 2016
    Evening all

Really wishing I was at UKPC but wasn't meant to be this time.  Thanks to Angel and Misty and Chris updates though I don't feel as left out as I could have done lol.

Thanks for the birthday wishes btw - think it might have been the millions of candles needed that started the fire alarm in Notts.

I've been running good for a change today.  Managed to win a £12 sat to the 9pm £55 BH game and then managed to sat into the roller from 3 buy ins of a £2.40 frenzy game, and then also won £110 from the 6pm freeroll when 3 seats were on offer.

Hope it continues to later!

Best of luck to Chris (RPSCA the dog man lol) as he's still going well in UKPC tourney.

Also best of luck to all TPTers this evening - run golden all xxx  (and yes Chilling - that includes you lol)

• edited February 2016
    Evening all Really wishing I was at UKPC but wasn't meant to be this time.  Thanks to Angel and Misty and Chris updates though I don't feel as left out as I could have done lol. Thanks for the birthday wishes btw - think it might have been the millions of candles needed that started the fire alarm in Notts. I've been running good for a change today.  Managed to win a £12 sat to the 9pm £55 BH game and then managed to sat into the roller from 3 buy ins of a £2.40 frenzy game, and then also won £110 from the 6pm freeroll when 3 seats were on offer. Hope it continues to later! Best of luck to Chris (RPSCA the dog man lol) as he's still going well in UKPC tourney. Also best of luck to all TPTers this evening - run golden all xxx  (and yes Chilling - that includes you lol)
    Posted by IrishRose
    Tikay started that one with the dog bloke thing lol Just easier to say it that way so knew who it would be. Run golden all. Wish I was still there, tbh I really didn't want to leave yesterday as was having so much fun. Next time will be different as am sure you will be there again rose. Even if I never make it to play live at DTD again, I am sure I will be returning to rail the crew.
  • edited February 2016
    Happy Birthday Rose and nice cashes.Litle one in bh.
    jjjach02£21.91 + £4.60 Head Prizes4
  • edited February 2016
    28/2/16 20,15 £200 deep stack 63 players
    WHEELS716107£17.32Wacko9008£14.18
  • edited February 2016
    Back from Dtd had a fab time. Big thanks to will, Sean and misty for taking me for a meal. Enjoyed it was hilarious. Pokey am gonna get you a gag for next time. Lmao  Shame couldn't have stayed longer but sitter needed sleep and had to rush back for the kids. Next time be different. Run golden all. Not long now till proper Internet back on. God help you all then. Was great to finally meet rspca and yes a lot taller than  I though lt you were going to be. See you all again soon. 
    Posted by Darkangel7
    your very welcome donna was great to meet up with all again even thou did not have a seat this time i myself enjoyed the long weekend up there more this time than any other UKPC ive attended so far proberly because i was not playing lol...ive never drunk so much so often in my life cheers pokey..misty..bensherman..pokermile..and others ..had to take a break from the drinking session on saturday night so played a bit of cash some how manage to win over 800 in one pot so started to celabrate again think me and misty ..pokermile got back to travel lodge about 4am sunday and started ordering pizza....roll on august and hopefully we all can do it again xxxx
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : your very welcome donna was great to meet up with all again even thou did not have a seat this time i myself enjoyed the long weekend up there more this time than any other UKPC ive attended so far proberly because i was not playing lol...ive never drunk so much so often in my life cheers pokey..misty..bensherman..pokermile..and others ..had to take a break from the drinking session on saturday night so played a bit of cash some how manage to win over 800 in one pot so started to celabrate again think me and misty ..pokermile got back to travel lodge about 4am sunday and started ordering pizza....roll on august and hopefully we all can do it again xxxx
    Posted by HANSON

Omg did you end up playing poker with Pam? Am still laughing now regarding stuff that was said. I can take the jibes as well as give em ;) as said wish could have done the w.e. but fate played a hand in this. Least I got away for a few hours. Some of the convo's we had is scarred into my memory lmao. Glad you had fun see you on the tables soon. Xx 

• edited February 2016
    I'm an independent trader Donna.I'm a trotter!
    Posted by chilling
    Nothing wrong with being a Bolton fan !!!

UKPC sadly didnt go so well for me playing wise this time, but it was so FANTASTIC to see everyone again, both new and old.( too many to mention coz this is an essay!!!)
    Just for the records, i was playing quite tight for the first few levels and it was my first time playing 9-Max, remaining around or just above the starting stack of 50K. I'd binned a couple of middle Pocket pairs (77 & 88)pre flop, having opened, when big raises came in (which was a mistake I think, I should have at least called and seen the flop).
    My first chance came Level 7/8 (Blinds 250/500 ante 75) when shorty (down to just under 9K) (a nice Chinese lad studying Politics at Sheffield Uni and living on Eccy Rd where I used to live)on my immediate right, shoved and I had pokt 9's. I called, he showed AK......he hit K on turn.
    A few hands later he opened with bet of 1500, I had pokt J's so raised it to 3K, everyone folded and he shoved his now 18K stack. I thought about it and decided to call (as I had about 38K) to try and get myself moving, he showed AAces and I couldn't find a Jack ......Oooops. It's always easy afterwards but I possibly could/should have waited for a better spot as it truly is a marathon not a sprint. 
    Now things werent looking too clever, but having seen him move from 9K to 36K(with my chips) I know I only needed a couple of good hands. Sadly they never arrived.
    My exit hand was with 87o after a min raise, which I called on the button to see a flop,and SB (Dooobs from Sky Poker, whose real nice Yorkie from Bradford orig. and knows TiKay really well)called too. Flop came 8h-5d-4d, Doobs checked, Chinese lady checked, so I shoved, Dooobs called, C.Lady shoved too(30K)with 8d-Qd(oh dear) and Doooobs called too(pokt 4's). Turn was 5h, and flop Ac. I was looking and at first thought I'd escaped with a chop(8's & 5's with Ace) til it dawned on me Doooobs had FH.......sigh. Journey over ......til the next time.

Fortunately the bar isn't very far away, and the fun began('til 4.30am, Pizzas delivered to hotel 5.15am). It's just brilliant been among like minded people, who enjoy Poker, and don't take losing out too seriously...... and everyone has a good exit story, and for those still in there fighting.....really WELL DONE and GOOD LUCK especially to Andrew1947 (the Elderly Maniac as I believe he is now known)who with POKEY and Will(HANSON)looked after me on my 1st trip last Aug.........now he does have many a good exit story. I just hope and pray he doesn't have to use it !!!!!

A wonderful time once again, and so many thanks to SKY POKER (nice to meet TiKay properly this time, and Dave from cust.services) for putting it on with DTD. Can't wait for the next one, and as everyone who has made it to UKPC before knows, it's something all players on here should try for.....you would LOVE IT.

Most of all though, Massive thanks to my buddy Will(HANSON) who once again looked after me....defo my bruvva from another muvva, so glad you had a great time too, and had a very nice CASH win. You deserve it buddy

• edited February 2016
    Hey Misty.
    Nice update, unlucky not cashing this time, but nice to see you had a great time.

I will deffo be trying to qualify for the next one, but sadly on this occasion due to personal issues it was just not to be.

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again.
  • edited February 2016
    24th in the mini roller for £21.75 gl all in dtd tonight
  • edited February 2016
    Evening all

Just wanted to say a huge TYYYYYYYYYYY to my railers tonight in the Las Vegas satellites.  Darkangel via text/pm and Misty, JJ, Chilling, Doyle and others in the chat box.

Didn't manage to do anything useful in DTD games - but have managed win seats to both Vegas Semi finals for the weekend.

Hope you all run extra golden this week  xxxx
  • edited March 2016
    well done Rose gl.

2nd for me in DTD1
    POKERTREV 0 2 £58.68
    Thanks for the rail Misty.
  • edited March 2016
    Glad all had a good time at UKPC. Hopefully be on to play the team game tomorrow night, been too long
  • edited March 2016
    Glad all had a good time at UKPC. Hopefully be on to play the team game tomorrow night, been too long
    Posted by Matt237
    Wayheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Matty - thought you might have been abducted by your adoptive mother :)   Great to see you back and I'm sure you'll be a force to be reckoned with tomorrow night :)

Good luck all on the felt xxx
  • edited March 2016
    Hi all

Good to hear that most seem to have enjoyed the UKPC, notwithstanding how the results went.  I had a really enjoyable couple of days too.  I must be getting old, can't keep up with late nights in the bar!

Poker was fun.  I had a nice table, including TimmyRaRa and Raffa.  Felt like I was holding my own, although had to make a few moves to keep head above water as was pretty much card dead all day.  I was determined that I'd not be blinded out of the game, which probably explains a bit of poor play in the final session of the day when I finally got some playable hands.  Had back to back AK, each time playing in position against an aggressive player who was raising up most hands.

First time with AK spades, I re-raised, got called by pre flop raised.  Hit the K on an all diamond board so put in a big bet to take it down there and then, rather than risk the flop.  very next hand I saw AKo so re-raised the same player. Rags on the flop, she re-raises and that's where I should probably have folded.  Ended up pretty much pot committed by an all rag river, and tried a hero call with my A high.  Sadly she showed QQ.

Very next hand I shoved all in with 55, walked into Aces and that was me done.

Brilliant to see Misty, Angel, Hanson, Poker M, Pokey and loads of the regs.  Hoping that they re-run the six-max in the summer so I can have another go!

Hope to see you all soon on the tables.

Matt
  • edited March 2016
    Hi all Good to hear that most seem to have enjoyed the UKPC, notwithstanding how the results went.  I had a really enjoyable couple of days too.  I must be getting old, can't keep up with late nights in the bar! Poker was fun.  I had a nice table, including TimmyRaRa and Raffa.  Felt like I was holding my own, although had to make a few moves to keep head above water as was pretty much card dead all day.  I was determined that I'd not be blinded out of the game, which probably explains a bit of poor play in the final session of the day when I finally got some playable hands.  Had back to back AK, each time playing in position against an aggressive player who was raising up most hands. First time with AK spades, I re-raised, got called by pre flop raised.  Hit the K on an all diamond board so put in a big bet to take it down there and then, rather than risk the flop.  very next hand I saw AKo so re-raised the same player. Rags on the flop, she re-raises and that's where I should probably have folded.  Ended up pretty much pot committed by an all rag river, and tried a hero call with my A high.  Sadly she showed QQ. Very next hand I shoved all in with 55, walked into Aces and that was me done. Brilliant to see Misty, Angel, Hanson, Poker M, Pokey and loads of the regs.  Hoping that they re-run the six-max in the summer so I can have another go! Hope to see you all soon on the tables. Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Great to see you and everyone too Matt. Yes it defo got messy, but was soooo much fun. Great to hear peoples stories, and good to see my friend Andrew(Elderly Maniac) finish 7th for £23K....... Can't wait for August to see everyone again,as I'm sure they will run the 6-Max.

WELL DONE to TREV in DTD1 last night, I did think you were going to win it and Roseeee in getting the seats to the weekends Las Vegas semi's, and all who cashed last night, 
    I won £14.40 for bubbling my only sat. the £3.2K Vegas micro.

GOOD LUCK to everyone at the tables tonight...... and as ALWAYS......

......may the CASH (and SEATS) be with us ALL
  • edited March 2016
    Ummmm Mr PokerTrev sir - will the TPT game be in the lobby for tomorrow night?  Think it's usually the first Wednesday in the month.