You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited March 2016
    FLYINGDAGG INVITATIONAL IS IN THE LOBBY 8pm START
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Ummmm Mr PokerTrev sir - will the TPT game be in the lobby for tomorrow night?  Think it's usually the first Wednesday in the month.
    Posted by IrishRose
    Ummmmmm - Do I ever let you down? :)

Best of Luck Everyone.

Link for Lobby is HERE
    Usual Password.
  • edited March 2016
    FLYINGDAGG INVITATIONAL IS IN THE LOBBY 8pm START
    Posted by WHEELS7161
    Ty Wheels - much appreciated as it had gone straight out of my head even though I remembered yesterday lol.  

My son managed to crash his car today and aquaplained along the dual carriage way :(.  Luckily he's not hurt - just shaken up.  His car didn't fare so well though - £1800 of damage which he's going to pay for himself as he'd prefer to build up insurance no claims as his excess is £500 anyway.  He didn't hit any other cars - just the guard rail - but somehow managed to damage both the front bumpers and rear bumpers??   A ful 360 degree spin but as I say at least he's ok so now I'm calming down too.  Cars can be replaced/repaired but people can't.

As an added incentive tonight for TPTers I'll donate £10 cash to whichever TPT ko's me - or if ko'd by someone else I'll donate £10 to the longest lasting TPTer.  So get regging folks!!!

Run golden tonight all xxx
  • edited March 2016
    I must apologise to misty as I picked his surname up off the DTD runners and put it in face book.He was in chip lead in a Vegas sat,I wished him gl and mentioned a couple of his relations names for a laugh,and thereafter went all wobbly and got busted lol.Very very sorry mate. He was most surprised as he is not on face book.And no detective work mate,it took 30 seconds.Chatting maybe sometimes not a good thing. glgl in future sats,I'll stay zipped.
    Posted by chilling
    No worries Chill.....I know it was only harmless banter. From where I was I would have won the sat. if I'd have got just a few slightly better cards to call their shoves. Us chatting just happened to coincide with me running bad , 'til the KQ where I had at least 9 outs to win.
    Apparently the only wedding photo on D's FB is her Mum and Dad who have sadly both passed away.
    Good Luck mate.....I'll see you soon I'm sure...(:D}

EDIT......Ooooops.......... forgot TPT game and I'm too late to reg.......sigh

• edited March 2016
    Not been around much but great cashes everyone

1915 B/h

Jeffter2480001£86.64 + £62.96 Head Prizes12

GL in your games
  • edited March 2016
    I

n Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Evening all Just wanted to say a huge TYYYYYYYYYYY to my railers tonight in the Las Vegas satellites.  Darkangel via text/pm and Misty, JJ, Chilling, Doyle and others in the chat box. Didn't manage to do anything useful in DTD games - but have managed win seats to both Vegas Semi finals for the weekend. Hope you all run extra golden this week  xxxx
    Posted by IrishRose

GELDY37477.501£3.5k Vegas Semi
    CxE115267.502£3.5k Vegas Semi
    heddoh1815067.503£3.5k Vegas Semi
    pomfrittes123904£3.5k Vegas Semi
    rspca1211192.505£3.
     Looks like you will have some TPT company in the little 1 Rose.
  • edited March 2016
    n1 pom

sorry i couldn't chat but i was playing on my phone.

the extra aggro i use in that situation didn't help in the FDI - nh chilling

but not so bad in the MBI. - thks for the rail - ykwya

£1,500 BH Speedy MBI 1/41
    GELDY2050001£379.25 + £401.54 Head Prizes9
    And that's the second time this year! 

• edited March 2016
    n1 pom sorry i couldn't chat but i was playing on my phone. the extra aggro i use in that situation didn't help in the FDI - nh chilling but not so bad in the MBI. - thks for the rail - ykwya £1,500 BH Speedy MBI 1/41 GELDY 205000 1 £379.25 + £401.54 Head Prizes 9 And that's the second time this year! 
    Posted by GELDY
    Nice Cash Geldy - wp m8.

Just a little one from me

1.5K £22.00 Bounty Hunter....
    POKERTREV 0 17 £52.50  Head Prizes7
    Probly should have done much better, given I had a good stack but walked a set into a straight, flush into full house & shoved my remaining chips with AJ which was promtly called off by 46off and that was me done :)

On the positive side, it is a profit, so I will take that all day long. Not playing every day also seams to have improved my ROI.

Best of luck everyone.
  • edited March 2016
    Nuggy962017£52.42 + £54.14 Head Prizes
    one from main tonight guys

run well all
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Wayheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Matty - thought you might have been abducted by your adoptive mother :)   Great to see you back and I'm sure you'll be a force to be reckoned with tomorrow night :) Good luck all on the felt xxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Turns out I was abducted by someone else on Wednesday and missed it :(

Want to be back playing soon but got lots of things still to sort - any news on if there is another DTD live event?

• edited March 2016
    Hi Matty concentrate on what you gotta do. We will always be here when you are ready to come back. Hopefully August. But nothing been said yet. Everyone buzzing from this times Dtd. Can't wait if it is august as will be going down playing or not. I have so much fun Dow  there and the time runs away with itself. Never a dull moment. 
  • edited March 2016
    Evening all

Just popping in quickly to wish you all the best of luck tonight.

Unfortunately I have mother in law here tonight and can't play the orfy on mobile or ipad :( but I hope you all do well in it.

Run golden all xxxx
  • edited March 2016
    I n Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes :      GELDY 37477.50 1 £3.5k Vegas Semi CxE1 15267.50 2 £3.5k Vegas Semi heddoh18 15067.50 3 £3.5k Vegas Semi pomfrittes 12390 4 £3.5k Vegas Semi rspca12 11192.50 5 £3.  Looks like you will have some TPT company in the little 1 Rose.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Add another one to that list please ;)

Good luck all run golden xx
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Add another one to that list please ;) Good luck all run golden xx
    Posted by Darkangel7
    n1 Donna, vwp
  • edited March 2016
    meanwhile

£1,000 BH 1/108
    GELDY2160001£150.93 + £110.85 Head Prizes13
  • edited March 2016
    Well played Gelders. Well played to everyone who's cashed. Still rusty regarding poker but am sure will get there. 

Run golden all xx

• edited March 2016
    Evening all

Just want to wish everyone a really good run on the tables tonight.  Looks like the Vegas semi will be almost like a TPT team game lol - no disrespect meant to anyone but I hope I avoid all TPTers til the final minutes lol as I know each and every one of you is more than capable of ko ing me!!!

Run golden all - and may all the rivers be kind xxxxx
  • edited March 2016
    Pommy is gonna get slapped legs ;) lol
  • edited March 2016
    WOW WOW WOW

Probably my best night of poker on here

9pm B/H

Got 2nd for 600 quid I think- cant find lobby

well played -RSPCA great heads up but I lost concentration doing this------

M/E
    Jeffter18000001£1363.50 + £396.38 Head Prizes9
    EDIT 9pm B/H
    rspca122450001st/49£471.75 + £224.51 Head Prizes3 Jeffter02£280.50 + £270.41 Head Prizes10 andrew194703£191.25 + £79.69 Head Prizes3 flyrod04£140.25 + £36.32 Head Prizes1 minter12305£102 + £70.32 Head Prizes3 leee06£89.25 + £51.56 Head Prizes

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • edited March 2016
    WOW WOW WOW Probably my best night of poker on here 9pm B/H Got 2nd for 600 quid I think- cant find lobby well played -RSPCA great heads up but I lost concentration doing this------ M/E Jeffter 1800000 1 £1363.50 + £396.38 Head Prizes 9 WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Posted by Jeffter
    vwp sir nice results u played vvwell in both comps abd i hoped u would go on to win main gl all tpt tonight lets get more wins.

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : vwp sir nice results u played vvwell in both comps abd i hoped u would go on to win main gl all tpt tonight lets get more wins.
    Posted by rspca12
    Wiiiiiiii wtg all nice cashes.

Also a massive congrats to 5 Tpter's last night, Rspca, Rose, Matty, Heddoh, Brun for all making it to finals of Viva Lasvegas. Unfortunately Pommy knocked me out! lol Think the total TPT players playing last night was 10! So massive well done for all getting to semi's last night. Not gonna hammer sats and will just play when feel like it.

Run golden all.
  • edited March 2016
    Thank You Angel must of been a little of that Angel dust that brought the diamond on river for my flush its a good job theres no audio or you would of heard KING, JACK FLUSH being shouted at the computer. Well played to Jeffter and RSPCA for their cashes and the other TPTers in the Viva Las Vegas semi  and could I have your thoughts on the KJs shove think I was 8th of the 9 at the time never know whether to gamble or sit and hope someone else busts I know we have got some excellent Satellite players in TPT so thank you and can't wait to see the TPTers in the final.
  • edited March 2016
    WOW WOW WOW Probably my best night of poker on here 9pm B/H Got 2nd for 600 quid I think- cant find lobby well played -RSPCA great heads up but I lost concentration doing this------ M/E Jeffter 1800000 1 £1363.50 + £396.38 Head Prizes 9 EDIT 9pm B/H rspca12 245000 1st/49 £471.75 + £224.51 Head Prizes 3   Jeffter 0 2 £280.50 + £270.41 Head Prizes 10   andrew1947 0 3 £191.25 + £79.69 Head Prizes 3   flyrod 0 4 £140.25 + £36.32 Head Prizes 1   minter123 0 5 £102 + £70.32 Head Prizes 3   leee 0 6 £89.25 + £51.56 Head Prizes WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Posted by Jeffter
    Wowsers - fantastic results there Jeffter - couldn't happen to a nicer player :)  That must have taken some doing - awe inspiring to be honest.

Great results in the TPT/ Las Vegas semi last night too.  I hoped it would be an all 8 TPT semi final but it wasn't to be - came close though!!  Very unlucky to Angel, Geldy and Poms - my heart sank for you all :(  Hopefully next semi will have you 3 on the results list :).

Run golden tonight everyone.  I'll be trying the other Vegas semi later - as will RSPCA I think.  Dreading that one though as just the list of names in the lobby has made me nervous.  Archers and lemondade helped with nerves last night so I think I'll try that again later - I'll be a raving alchoholic soon lol.

Good luck xxxxx
  • edited March 2016
    Great cashes guys.Jeffter great win and cashes.Little one from bh.
    jjjach07£5.82 + £0.75 Head Prizes1
  • edited March 2016
    I forgot to say I won £20 in the 5 a day 5K free roll but Sky is so shocked I got in the money in 2 tournaments in 1 night it hasn't paid me yet.
  • edited March 2016
    Fantastic results Jefter, absolutely brilliant.

Enjoyed the TPT invitational Vegas semi final last night.  Some good railing and a nice result.  Sorry that a few of us didn't quite make it through, plenty of time yet however.

I don't normally get to play on a Sunday afternoon, but son's football was cancelled so treated myself to the early roller satellite and a £20 bh that was running at the same time.  Other than being accused of playing like a monkey (!) I managed to get a seat in the roller and win the £20bh, so a nice start to the day.

Oh and a nice royal flush to knock out Stayorgo helped a lot in the roller semi (sorry Graham, ul).

Best of luck all playing tonight, especially Rose in the "Big" Vegas semi final.  Can I just say, Rose, that you have no reason to be daunted by the names in the final.

mattprawn740001£148 + £78.89 Head Prizes4£27.2
  • edited March 2016
    Fantastic work Jeffter - well played m8y.

Well done also to TPT Vegas :) Best of luck in the finals

Well done to all the others that cashed Doyle, JJ, RSPCA etc.

Best of Luck at the tables this evening all.
  • edited March 2016
    Fantastic work Jeffter - well played m8y. Well done also to TPT Vegas :) Best of luck in the finals Well done to all the others that cashed Doyle, JJ, RSPCA etc. Best of Luck at the tables this evening all.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    +1

• edited March 2016
    Hey guys/gals

Just touching base. Havent been around much on Sky (or poker ful stop for that matter!)

I'll be playing in DTD tonight and hopefully getting back on the felt a lot more often and being an active TPT member!

Good luck everyone!

P.S. Top result that Jeffter
  • edited March 2016
    Don't know whats going on lately

730 b/h

Jeffter2730001£310.65 + £133.13 Head Prizes8

somebody must have turned my bad beat button off!!