You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Fantasy Football League

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Brilliant service Jordan
  • edited August 2011
    Thank you for the £55 primo seat on sunday, can't wait :) ...

Wish me luck, i think i may need (a lot of) it haha :)

****** Spouts Mexicain II ******

p.s. Jordan, i've now filled in the survey. thanks again.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League:
    Hi Guys, The top 2 finishers this month have yet to fill out the survey in order to claim their prizes. Kevin Marshall and Michael Callaghan, please fill out the survey on this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MNSYPHN Reply to this post when you have done this. Many thanks, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    hi Jordan, i've now filled out the survey... thanks again for the primo seat :) please let me know if there is anything else i need to do :)
  • edited August 2011
    i CAN,T SEEM TO GET TO VIEW THE SKY LEAGUE

CAN SOMEONE PUT A LINK UP PLS

THX

IVE GOT 123 POINTS BUT DONT KNOW WHERE I AM - ALSO THE RPIZES FOR THE MONTH -

IS IT WHO GETS MOST POINTS IN THAT MONTH OR TO THE TOP 3 OF THE LEAGUE EACH MONTH?
  • edited August 2011
    Cheers Jordan :-)

Looking forward to it fella!

Even though i don't hold much hope, cos if its anything like the bounty hunters i never knock anyone out, after destroying 85% of someone stack frequently, then line them up for someone else whacks them out, then i just finish outside the money any way lol :-D

All the Best

Lee. SplashTheCash
  • edited August 2011
    No problem Wutmyester/Spouts Mexicain II, good luck in your tournaments.

MP33-Here is a link to the league: http://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/leagues/view/8008577

Don't forget to fill in the survey! (Link for this is in the original post.)

Cheers guys.
  • edited September 2011
    How do we see the league we entered?
  • edited September 2011
    Hi Scaranga00,

Once you have logged in, there is an option to click: 'My Leagues' and you will see the Sky Poker Fantasy League in there, providing you have followed the instructions correctly.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited September 2011
    Hi Scaranga00, Once you have logged in, there is an option to click: 'My Leagues' and you will see the Sky Poker Fantasy League in there, providing you have followed the instructions correctly. Cheers, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    hey jordon, can u take out my team Barbers Boys as only one team is allowed, ive put in my 2nd team called Barbers B team wish to play with this one, hope thats ok as its before the 30th sep deadline for entering leauges cheers paul
  • edited September 2011
    Hi Paul,

That's fine. I have removed Barber's Boys from the league now.

Good luck with the rest of the season!

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited September 2011
    States my team (Its Now or Never) is in the league but wont let me see what position I'm in. Any ideas ????
  • edited September 2011
    SKY JORDAN

Just wondering,
    I posted a team on sky poker fantasy poker league,
    Went in this morning to see how i done and seen i got 44pts.
    As it is my first week i was curious to see did i get of the bottom of the league and sure enough i did,
    i moved up one place (yippeeeeee)
    Anyway the thing is when i went into the weekly charts to my surprise i was bottom of the league with 0 pts even though i scored 44 and then noticed my team was in blue print but most of the others are in grey,
    Did i do something wrong during registration or did i miss something i should have done.
    As far as i know i did complete the survey after registration.
    Your reply might help me to complete whatever i may have missed.

Many Thanks
    Redtom64 
  • edited September 2011
    Sorry Sky Jordan.

I MEANT THE SKY POKER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE. (IM BRAIN DEAD SOMETIMES) Then you all know that if you have been on the tables with me. ha ha ha ha
  • edited September 2011
    hoping no one overtakes me after tonights game as im currently 2nd in month league.. primmooooo lol
  • edited September 2011
    How come the monthly points are the same as the season points?!
  • edited September 2011
    How come the monthly points are the same as the season points?!
    Posted by bandini
    i was thinking the same!!
  • edited September 2011
    Hi guys,

Sometimes the monthly/weekly/season points take time to update, however they all look in order online now.

Tomred64 - From looking at the league now, there doesn't seem to be anyone on 0 points. It may have just been an admin error that has now been rectified. When you set up your team, you were asked if you would like to make your team public, those that said yes are highlighted in blue, those who said no are in grey.

In future, if there are problems with your scores etc, you would have to contact the Sky Sports fantasy team on the website as this is something I cannot change. I can help with anything tied to the poker league alone.

Hope that helps,
    Jordan 
  • edited September 2011
    Hi guys, Sometimes the monthly/weekly/season points take time to update, however they all look in order online now. Tomred64 - From looking at the league now, there doesn't seem to be anyone on 0 points. It may have just been an admin error that has now been rectified. When you set up your team, you were asked if you would like to make your team public, those that said yes are highlighted in blue, those who said no are in grey. In future, if there are problems with your scores etc, you would have to contact the Sky Sports fantasy team on the website as this is something I cannot change. I can help with anything tied to the poker league alone. Hope that helps, Jordan 
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    have the sept monthly prizes been given yet?? i think iv won a primo seat and was hoping it was this weeks??

was winning b4 the last weekend but a few injuries (rooney, defoe agger) cost me 1st place.. prob better for me tho (way more chance cashing in primo than roller) :O)
  • edited September 2011
    Hi guys,

The winners of September's Manager of the Month are:

1st - Rossy United 2nds - Won a seat into THURSDAY 6th OCTOBER's £5k Sky Roller tournament.

2nd - Bigflop1 - Won a seat in THIS SUNDAY'S (2nd October) £12.5k Primo Final.

3rd - Deepest Blue - Won a seat in THIS SUNDAY'S (2nd October) £12.5k Primo Final.

Congratulations guys, you have all been entered now.

Good luck!

Jordan
  • edited September 2011
    Hi guys, Sometimes the monthly/weekly/season points take time to update, however they all look in order online now. Tomred64 - From looking at the league now, there doesn't seem to be anyone on 0 points. It may have just been an admin error that has now been rectified. When you set up your team, you were asked if you would like to make your team public, those that said yes are highlighted in blue, those who said no are in grey. In future, if there are problems with your scores etc, you would have to contact the Sky Sports fantasy team on the website as this is something I cannot change. I can help with anything tied to the poker league alone. Hope that helps, Jordan 
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    Nope, monthly points is just the total points for the season.
  • edited October 2011
    I

Cheers skyjordan..

Thats grand. thanks for your help.

n Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League:
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
  • edited October 2011
    Team SoLack on the march up to 21st.
  • edited October 2011
    is the the table leader at the end of the month or the most points accumulated that wins the monthly prizes??

• edited October 2011
    is the the table leader at the end of the month or the most points accumulated that wins the monthly prizes??
    Posted by Wutmyster
    They were one and the same thing last month for some reason.
  • edited October 2011
    Hi guys,

The monthly winners are those who have accumulated the most points in that month.

You can see how you are getting on in the month by clicking on the 'Month' tab when in the league itself.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited October 2011
    is there any weekly prizes for this?
  • edited October 2011
    Team SoLack up to 10th!! ^^^^^^
  • edited October 2011
    No weekly prizes I am afraid, just monthly ones.

October's prize winners will be announced next week.
  • edited October 2011
    Hi guys, The monthly winners are those who have accumulated the most points in that month. You can see how you are getting on in the month by clicking on the 'Month' tab when in the league itself. Cheers, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    Well i finished 3rd so why wasn't i a winner?

Regards

Lee
  • edited October 2011
    Does the next month start this weekend?

And ive been on the site but cant see the super 6 password anywhere on there or is it on facebook?

Thx

Paul