You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Fantasy Football League

Comments

• edited November 2011
    The winners for the month of October are...

1st - 'Genius Selection' Emma Martin (A FREE seat into £5k Sky Roller 3rd November)

2nd- 'Yoxall Superstars' Thomas Yoxall (A FREE seat into £10k Primo 6th November)

3rd - 'In Charge' Debbie Leonard (A FREE seat into £10k Primo 6th November)

Well done guys!

Good luck with the rest of the season.
  • edited November 2011
    Gutted that i didnt see this at the beginning of the season! 
  • edited November 2011
    You can still enter HOTFLUSH66 and be in with a chance of the monthly prizes. If you are really good, you still may win the main prize!

Don't forget to enter your team name and User ID in the survey on the original post though!

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League:
    You can still enter HOTFLUSH66 and be in with a chance of the monthly prizes. If you are really good, you still may win the main prize! Don't forget to enter your team name and User ID in the survey on the original post though! Cheers, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    Cheers Jordan im in it i think.
  • edited November 2011
    do you have to pay to join sky poker fantasy league? ty
    or how do i join in albeit a bit late in season

• edited November 2011
    Hi Shcaca,

You do not need to pay to enter our fantasy league and there are monthly prizes so it's never too late to join!

All the instructions to join are in the original, follow them and you will be in the league!

Good luck,

Jordan
  • edited November 2011
    why are some players still in with two teams
  • edited November 2011
    When I asked Jordan he said teams cant be removed from league but that he has a list. I asked him then twice to put the list up so everyone can see because as it stands you dont know who is playing their team but no responce 
    . Check out post  on page 4 post by barbie 59 where he tells jordan to take out his team barbers b team  jordan says ok  then check post on page 7 where he asks to change team to his other team and guess what Jordan says .Do we all get to change teams if our 2nd team is doing better . Sort it out please Jordan

• edited November 2011
    Hi,

Barbie59 only has one team in the competition, all others have been removed. We had to contact Fantasy Football to gain the admin rights to remove teams, which has now been granted again.

Unfortunately, we cannot stop people from entering 2 teams, however we are monitoring as much as possible.

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • edited November 2011
    Hi, Barbie59 only has one team in the competition, all others have been removed. We had to contact Fantasy Football to gain the admin rights to remove teams, which has now been granted again. Unfortunately, we cannot stop people from entering 2 teams, however we are monitoring as much as possible. Thanks, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
     Hi Jordan you say barbies 59 has only 1 team and Im not disputing that and am only using him as an example I am not picking on him but he was allowed on 09/09/11 to change his team by you after already requesting to delele barbers b team which you did  on 10/08/11 . To me thats not right as competion had startedand he knew the rules  I know most people put 2 teams in me included but you should not be allowed to change after picking which of your teams you want to play for .Again I ask why we cant get a list of who is playing what team . Nobody knows even for monthly prizes . Thanks again Jordan .
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League :  Hi Jordan you say barbies 59 has only 1 team and Im not disputing that and am only using him as an example I am not picking on him but he was allowed on 09/09/11 to change his team by you after already requesting to delele barbers b team which you did  on 10/08/11 . To me thats not right as competion had startedand he knew the rules  I know most people put 2 teams in me included but you should not be allowed to change after picking which of your teams you want to play for .Again I ask why we cant get a list of who is playing what team . Nobody knows even for monthly prizes . Thanks again Jordan .
    Posted by chumps
    Hey, was only allowed to enter one team had 2 in from start, because they were in other leauges. he told me to pick one to take out. Swapped it because it was before the deadline (of end of sep) for teams to join leauges asked if it was poss? and they did it i do see your point though and now the deadline has past there should be no more teams allowed to be entered or swapped.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League : Hey, was only allowed to enter one team had 2 in from start, because they were in other leauges. he told me to pick one to take out. Swapped it because it was before the deadline (of end of sep) for teams to join leauges asked if it was poss? and they did it i do see your point though and now the deadline has past there should be no more teams allowed to be entered or swapped.
    Posted by BARBIE59
    hey barbie where does it say  that it closes on sept 30 ? on 28th aug jordan says anyone with 2 teams who have not confirmed which one to play will keep the one with the most points and lose the 2nd team . you HAD confirmed your team  and changed on 09/09/11 after date jordan set .anyway more teams have been added after 30th sept
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League : hey barbie where does it say  that it closes on sept 30 ? on 28th aug jordan says anyone with 2 teams who have not confirmed which one to play will keep the one with the most points and lose the 2nd team . you HAD confirmed your team  and changed on 09/09/11 after date jordan set .anyway more teams have been added after 30th sept
    Posted by chumps
    read it somewhere in the intro/rules page, ive started my own paid leauge and asked the question coz didnt want teams joining late with huge points, and that was the answer i got, im guess the FREE to enter leauges must be different?? in the end it comes down to the chairman of the leauge to delete any teams they dont want in.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League : read it somewhere in the intro/rules page, ive started my own paid leauge and asked the question coz didnt want teams joining late with huge points, and that was the answer i got, im guess the FREE to enter leauges must be different?? in the end it comes down to the chairman of the leauge to delete any teams they dont want in.
    Posted by BARBIE59
    have no real problem with you barbie its really jordan as he says hes keeping an eye on league and in my opinion should have known you had picked a team as he already had deleled barbers b team . its just not transparent . ive asked the question to jordan on more than one occasion to put a list of teams that are in the league but he never replys. 
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League : have no real problem with you barbie its really jordan as he says hes keeping an eye on league and in my opinion should have known you had picked a team as he already had deleled barbers b team . its just not transparent . ive asked the question to jordan on more than one occasion to put a list of teams that are in the league but he never replys. 
    Posted by chumps
    Oh well sure it get sorted, Good luck for rest of season
  • edited November 2011
    The full list of teams is available on the Sky Sports Fantasy League.

All monthly winners are posted on here as will the season winners at the end.

• edited November 2011
    The winners for November are...

1st Place - Mark Yendell (whosiralex) who wins a £110 Sky Roller Seat

2nd Place - Stephen Stanulis (Stanulis Strikers) who wins a £55 Primo seat.

3rd Place - Steven Day (Only 1 Luis Suarez) who wins a £55 Primo seat.

Well done everyone.

Good luck for the coming month...
  • edited November 2011
    iv just requested to join.. i know im too late for the main league but still hope to put up a fight for the monthly prizes!! am i too late to join??
  • edited November 2011
    sooo close.. argh.. came 2nd in the 1st month and cashed in 8th place in my free primo for £375.. had a poor 2nd month... but this month came 4th.. 4 point off another primo.. ah well always next month.
  • edited November 2011
    yes cant belive it sky roller seat just like to add a big thank you to all who puts up these prizes
  • edited November 2011
    No problem MYSHARKY.

pocket9s - You are not too late to join and you are still eligible for the monthly prizes.

Just remember to folllow all the instructions in the opening post, including the survey link which requires you to add your User ID along with your team name.

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • edited December 2011

I have included a ready reckoner below to make it easy to see who owns what team (it appears that there are 60 people with 2 teams each)

THE FIRST LIST IS ALPHABETICAL BY TEAM MANAGER'S NAME - AND THE LIST BELOW IS TEAM NAME IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER

MANAGER                        TEAM

<td width="193" valign="bottom" style="width:145pt;border-top-style:none;border-right-style:none;border-left-style:none;border-width:initial;border-color:initial;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-color:white;border-bottom-width:1pt;b

Aaron Weatherstone

A R N ace

Abdel Karim El Madani

AK ETIHAD XI

Abdel Karim El Madani

Elmadani FC

AC PINKSTONE

Maxally's marvels

Adam Bromley

UTB

adam sadd

Majestic Moonpants F

ajaz ali

BEST OF THE BESTXI

Alan Jenkins

Alan's All stars

Aleem Kanji

Swindon Asians

Alex Cannon

Aca's Academicals

Alex Gregory

ToTheTrainingPitch

Alex McWhinnie

PiAnO_pLaYa_11

alex rossi

algdak

Alexander Spence

ALEXS TRAILER TRASH

Alexander Spence

angies raiders

ALLAN GEDDES

RFC Beezie's Boys

amy rowbottom

The Ressies

andrew hollingsworth

flying foxes

Andrew Mackenzie

CapitalCityService

Andy Phillips

Andy''s Super XI

Andy Waring

Are Souls For Sale

Andy Waring

Grecian 2000's

angela hall

redlace angels

angharad davies

angharads team

angharad davies

pocket9s

annie hall

redlace dress

anthony allcock

silvers kickers

Anthony Meadows

T1's Red Army

anthony moran

chumps1

antony stroud

penguins

Apono Etunyi

boss status

Apono Etunyi

leonidas

Aron Cooper

huh big azza's

ashley lloyd

Ash Wednesday

ashley readdie

swedish_mafia

Ashley Whittle

Killjoy FC

Barry O'Driscoll

lisbon lions

ben banham

wengerswonders

Ben Blackburn

Fatally Yours FC

Ben Murray

Muzz's elite

brendan doogan

bubbys bullets

BRENDAN JOHNSTON

Brens utd

Bryan Lilley

Farcelona

callum somers

Toon

Carl Marks

RED DEVILS 2011

carl spurrier

Dudeskin

Carl Thorn

MikeHunt

carly bull

slimmers winners

carly bull

steves

carole mcleary

Honey Berry

Cathal Mc_Elhinney

nicoles lads

Cathal Mc_Elhinney

the macs

catherine monaghan

• edited December 2011
    There are no less than SIX players who have 2 teams in the top 100.

There are THREE players with 2 teams in the top 20!!!!!!!!

There is ONE player with 2 teams in the top 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- and 4 people with 2 teams have actually received monthly prizes - i think this needs sorting out.
  • edited December 2011
    There are no less than SIX players who have 2 teams in the top 100. There are THREE players with 2 teams in the top 20!!!!!!!! There is ONE player with 2 teams in the top 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - and 4 people with 2 teams have actually received monthly prizes - i think this needs sorting out.
    Posted by imber
    .........Most definitely.......let's all play to the rules...........

.........Nice work imb's,............. 
  • edited December 2011
    to right if the rules say you can only have one team then the people who have more than one team they should be kicked out well done imber for this hope sky look into it.
  • edited December 2011
    More excellent detective work from Imber, sort this out Sky. Make it fair to ALL of us.
  • edited December 2011
    As I have stated before, we cannot prevent people from entering 2 teams. However, we have the administration here to see which teams have actually been registered for the Sky Poker Fantasy Football league. I constantly update this so that someone with 2 teams is not getting an unfair advantage.

All winners so far are elligible for their prizes.

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Jordan i finished 2nd the first month and immediately removed my other team, rules wasnt clear from the start, but they now are.

Regards
  • edited December 2011
    great post imber . as for jprdan saying everyone that has won prizes is elligible hhes wrong . 2 of august winners had not filled out the survey and only did after jordan asked after they had 1 .how was that right? jordan wont even reply to my messages. SOLUTION . IF THERE ARE ONLY 60 teams with 2 teams then PLEASE jordan list the 30 teams that are in the league so everyone knows . you keep saying you have a list jordan so let us all see it . 30 teams please jordan its not that hard. . again great work inler
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Sky Jordan and all - this is a fabulous competition which gives me hours of pleasure. Trying to pick the right team and make that brilliant substitution really get the grey matter going.

I can see from results that there are many like me who find this fascinating - and I thank Sky for adding the extra dimension of in-house competition and fabulous prizes. 

I am sure that the people who have 2 teams in the league have not done this on purpose (probably due to lack of clarity in the rules early on) - but we are now at an extremely crucial stage in the season where we really need to know who we are playing against. 

There are 4 more games left this month - which will probably lead to some strategic substitutions (and our favorites being left out or on the bench) but the monthly tally will be extremely close. 

Could I please ask that the following players tell us which team is playing for them - so that all of us tracking this day by day can pick the team accordingly. 

it would be awful if one of these players were to win a monthly prize (even though they worked really hard to achieve it) knowing that they had 2 goes at it when the rest of us only have one.

We know they are not cheating - and realise they may find themselves in a position beyond their control - but at this crucial stage of the fantastic season it really would help if we knew that there is "only one Man Utd or Man City) because I am sure Sir Alex and his mates would be pretty frustrated if David Moyes sneaked a second team into the Premiership!!!!!

Those in immediate danger of winning a monthly prize (i.e. 2 teams in the monthly top 50 are in red) and those also possibilities (i.e. 2 teams in the monthly top 100 are in blue). 

AS YOUR FELLOW PLAYERS WE URGE YOU TO HELP US IN THIS MATTER - AND MAKE THE SEASON BRIGHT!!!

<td width="64" valign="bottom" style

Dammy Olubokun

Men United

Dammy Olubokun

Lerkers United

David Roberts

Tilted Allstars

David Roberts

Tilted Donkeys

Debbie Leonard

In Charge

Debbie Leonard