You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Fantasy Football League

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Hi guys,

The December results will be announced this week and the top 3 will be entered into NEXT WEEK's tournaments.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited January 2012
    Hi guys,

As promised, here are December's results:

1st Place - BigFlop1 who wins a Sky Roller seat (Already entered into tonight's tournament)

2nd Place - Men United who wins a Primo seat on Sunday 8th January

3rd Place - mandms who wins a Primo seat on Sunday 8th January

Well done everyone!

Still plenty of time to claim the main prizes and the monthly awards.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League:
    Hi guys, As promised, here are December's results: 1st Place - BigFlop1 who wins a Sky Roller seat (Already entered into tonight's tournament) 2nd Place - Men United who wins a Primo seat on Sunday 8th January 3rd Place - mandms who wins a Primo seat on Sunday 8th January Well done everyone! Still plenty of time to claim the main prizes and the monthly awards. Cheers, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    ty for update.. sorry to request twice but got excited and didnt know if id won cos scores reset themselves ready for jans league.. il take down roller :)
  • edited January 2012
    No problem bigflop1.

Hope it went well!

Congrats on your monthly win!
  • edited January 2012
    No problem bigflop1. Hope it went well! Congrats on your monthly win!
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    went ok for a while.. 14 left (top 10 paid) my aq lost to aj aipf... would av beengood shape to cash if it held

never mind
  • edited February 2012
    The winners of this month's (January) prizes are:

1st - Greg Woodsworth (EIOOGH)
           Wins a £110 Sky Roller seat on the 2nd Feb 9pm.

2nd - Carl Thorn
           Wins a £33 Primo seat on the 5th Feb 8pm.

3rd- Trevor Wootton (TRUMPETER110)
           Wins a £33 Primo seat on the 5th Feb 8pm.

Congratulations!
  • edited March 2012
    Hi all,

The winners for the month of February are as follows:

• 1st 'Susies Strikeforce' WIN: £110 Roller Seat on Saturday 3rd March
    • 2nd 'pocer bach' WIN: £55 Primo Final seat on Sunday 4th March
    • 3rd 'mandms' WIN: £55 Primo Final seat on Sunday 4th March

Thanks to all who have entered, same time next month!!

It's hotting up at the top of the League, who will win the iPad???
  • edited March 2012
    Hi all, The winners for the month of February are as follows: 1st 'Susies Strikeforce' WIN: £110 Roller Seat on Saturday 3rd March 2nd 'pocer bach' WIN: £55 Primo Final seat on Sunday 4th March 3rd 'mandms' WIN: £55 Primo Final seat on Sunday 4th March Thanks to all who have entered, same time next month!! It's hotting up at the top of the League, who will win the iPad???
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    Nice one, gave up fantasy football with the one exception of this league this year, and still appear to have some of the old skills :)

Time for a brag tweet methinks

Cheers Sky, my first go at the Primo, always looked enviously from afar!
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League : Nice one, gave up fantasy football with the one exception of this league this year, and still appear to have some of the old skills :) Time for a brag tweet methinks Cheers Sky, my first go at the Primo, always looked enviously from afar!
    Posted by uncle0nion
    No problem! Perserverance obviously pays off! 

Tweet us with how you get on in the Primo (@Sky_Poker)

Good luck!
  • edited April 2012
    The winners for March are...

1st - 'Raharney Raiders' winning a seat in the £5k Sky Roller on the 5th April

2nd - 'lesleykid1' winning a seat in the £10k Primo on 15th April.

3rd - 'Chance 2' also winning a seat in the £10k Primo on 15th April.

Well done guys! Good luck in your tournaments!
  • edited April 2012
    The winners for March are... 1st - 'Raharney Raiders' winning a seat in the £5k Sky Roller on the 5th April 2nd - 'lesleykid1' winning a seat in the £10k Primo on 15th April. 3rd - 'Chance 2' also winning a seat in the £10k Primo on 15th April. Well done guys! Good luck in your tournaments!
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    think this is wrong... michael semmens team cloham crew came 3rd and should have won primo entry not lesleykid
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League : think this is wrong... michael semmens team cloham crew came 3rd and should have won primo entry not lesleykid
    Posted by pocket9s
    your right.. cloham crew came 3rd.. sort it out sky!!
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League : your right.. cloham crew came 3rd.. sort it out sky!!
    Posted by bigflop1
    any reply??
  • edited April 2012
    as it`s near end off season can we have top 10 so far printed up ??
  • edited April 2012
    Any one know if there will be a sky sports fantasy football for the euro's and if so if there will be a sky poker private league with prizes etc like the one we are having now for the premier league? Wouldn't mind that at all! :D Let us know and good luck to everyone for the rest of the season (even though it looks like the team in first place has it in the bag!)
  • edited May 2012
    Hi Bigflop,

The view you are seeing there is for the current month, I calculated the results after the final game of the last gameweek of the month.

United88, we will probably run something during the Euros, watch this space for details!
  • edited May 2012
    The winners for the Month of April are...

1st - 'mandms' winning a Sky Roller seat

2nd - ''SocaWarriors' winning a Primo seat.

3rd - 'Chumps1' winning a Primo seat.

Not long until the end of the season, keep up the good work!

Jordan
  • edited May 2012
    The winners for the Month of April are... 1st - ' mandms ' winning a Sky Roller seat 2nd - '' SocaWarriors ' winning a Primo seat. 3rd - ' Chumps1 ' winning a Primo seat. Not long until the end of the season, keep up the good work! Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    Just a query  (as the player currently in fourth), can you confirm that the top two teams (with the same surname) are being managed separately or is a player multi teaming (which is legitimate common practice in other fantasy football games) but is not really in the spirit of this one.
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League : Just a query  (as the player currently in fourth), can you confirm that the top two teams (with the same surname) are being managed separately or is a player multi teaming (which is legitimate common practice in other fantasy football games) but is not really in the spirit of this one.
    Posted by uncle0nion
    Agree with your comment to be honest, i had a feeling earlier on in the season and suspected foul play espcially when there were 3 'moran' teams, the third one being Louise Moran but that mysteriously changed to Louise Flynn, hmmm. but then again, maybe Louise got married.

Either way kudos to the guys @sky/sky Jordan for putting on this great tournament for us year in year out, gives me and im sure many more others something else to do on weekends ;) it is much appreciated, and will look forward to next season. Goodluck to everyone going into the final week.

• edited May 2012
    I'm new to Sky Poker but I'll certainly be taking part in this next season. Keep me updated!
  • edited May 2012
    sorry uncleonion im only managing 1 team . fair question to ask but would have prefered if it was directed at everyone with same surname . at a glance their are at least 13 names in league with same surname , they may be more e.g cooper,davies, garete, wild and williams which is your surname they are 4 . does that mean you are in charge of them 4 teams . i dont think so but hey you never no . ps im not having a go at the names mentioned above as i said there are more just picked a few

• edited May 2012
    sorry uncleonion im only managing 1 team . fair question to ask but would have prefered if it was directed at everyone with same surname . at a glance their are at least 13 names in league with same surname , they may be more e.g cooper,davies, garete, wild and williams which is your surname they are 4 . does that mean you are in charge of them 4 teams . i dont think so but hey you never no . ps im not having a go at the names mentioned above as i said there are more just picked a few
    Posted by chumps
    no worries, which team is yours?  I'm sure Skypoker can check the other moran lives far,far away :)
  • edited May 2012
    no problem again why the sarcasam i ve no problem but again your only interested in my team what about all the others including  williams .is it a fair league you want or a prize?

• edited May 2012

so which team is yours?  sarcasm?  think you are a little sensitive?  multi teaming is not acceptable in this game and I trust Sky Jordan will make all necessary checks - the fact other players have raised this previously means that I'm sure everything will be done by the book.  And I'm happy to have no prizes either way, so I'll put that on record.

• edited May 2012
    no not touchy  im chumps1 i taught you would have seen that on the side of the post . 
  • edited May 2012
    good day all well done to sky poker on another good league cant wait till next season anyone fancy QPR doin a job on city this weekend or am i just dreaming
  • edited May 2012

any body know if there is a fantasy for the euros

• edited May 2012
    so which team is yours?  sarcasm?  think you are a little sensitive?  multi teaming is not acceptable in this game and I trust Sky Jordan will make all necessary checks - the fact other players have raised this previously means that I'm sure everything will be done by the book.  And I'm happy to have no prizes either way, so I'll put that on record.
    Posted by uncle0nion

Not really having a go at anyone to be honest, but I wonder how Louise 'Moran' changed to 'Flynn'? check page 9 of this thread on the comment that ''imber'' posted up, think it needs to be investigated, its not about prizes, just fair play.

Louise Moran - lous111

At the start when there was abit of confusion about the rules alot of people removed second teams, myself included, and rightly so, but if (not accusing anyone, just saying if) anyone is multi teaming then it just ruins the game for everyone else that is playing fair with the one team, thats all im saying.  :)
  • edited May 2012
    just seen sky are doing a fantasy euro league