You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Fantasy Football League

12345679»

Comments

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League:
    just seen sky are doing a fantasy euro league
    Posted by nolan02585
    HI GUYS A MATE OF MINE HAS SET UP A LEAGUE.. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN AS THE FANTASY FOOTIE THIS YEAR HAS BEEN GREAT FUN, WOULD BE GOOD TO GET YOU ALL IN THIS ASWELL..

LEAGUE - ENGLAND ARE ABSOLUTE SHT (no i )
    PIN 8000743
    PASSWORD - C#NT (USE UR IMAGINATION TO WHAT # = )

SORRY FOR THE LEAGUE NAME / PASSWORD - MATE HAS WARPED SENSE OF HUMOUR

PS £5 LEAGUE AND HOPEFULLY 20+ RUNNERS
  • edited May 2012
    Hi guys, 

Details of this year's Fantasy League winners will be posted on here in due course. 

We first need to confirm the validity of all winners and runners up.

Many thanks,
    Jordan
  • edited May 2012
    Are Skypoker having there own Euro 2012 Fantasy leaugue?

Any ideas when it will be announced if there is one?

Mp
  • edited May 2012
    Hi Mp,

We will be running various promotions during Euro2012, still deciding about a Euro Fantasy League.

As soon as we have an idea, we will let you know.

It should be within the next week.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited May 2012
    Hi Mp, We will be running various promotions during Euro2012, still deciding about a Euro Fantasy League. As soon as we have an idea, we will let you know. It should be within the next week. Cheers, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    Just asking as your only allowed to enter your team into 2 or 3 pvt leagues i think and i,ve already entered 2 , but would enter a sky poker one

MP
  • edited May 2012
    Hi MP, 

Sky_Sam will be running it if it goes ahead aas I will be away most of June.

He will post on this thread early next week to let you know.

Hope that helps,

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited May 2012
    Hi MP,  Sky_Sam will be running it if it goes ahead aas I will be away most of June. He will post on this thread early next week to let you know. Hope that helps, Cheers, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    really hoping there is a league this summer for the euro's!! summer wouldn't be the same without one!! come on guys @sky sort us out pleaseee! :D
  • edited June 2012
    Apologies for the delay, but here are the details of the 3 winners of this year's Fantasy Football League...

Due to problems with accounts and unfulfilments of the terms, here are the 3 winners:

1st - Anthony Moran (Team name: chumps1)

2nd - Dammy Olubokun (Men United)

3rd - Lloyd Williams (pocer bach)

Congratulations guys!! All prize details are on the first page of this thread (however some tournaments have changed but you will be entered into a tournament of similar value)

Please check that all your address details are correct and we will be in contact next week with postage etc.

Thanks to everyone who entered and hope you are all playing the Euro Fantasy League as well!!

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited June 2012
    Apologies for the delay, but here are the details of the 3 winners of this year's Fantasy Football League... Due to problems with accounts and unfulfilments of the terms, here are the 3 winners: 1st - Anthony Moran (Team name: chumps1) 2nd - Dammy Olubokun (Men United) 3rd - Lloyd Williams (pocer bach) Congratulations guys!! All prize details are on the first page of this thread (however some tournaments have changed but you will be entered into a tournament of similar value) Please check that all your address details are correct and we will be in contact next week with postage etc. Thanks to everyone who entered and hope you are all playing the Euro Fantasy League as well!! Cheers, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    unexpected bonus, cheers sky!!  onto the euros then !
  • edited June 2012
    i still cant get in with the league name and pin.... only one not too prob
  • edited June 2012
    Hi I won Manager Of the Month for May but haven't been notified of my prize yet?
  • edited June 2012
    any idea when prizes or free bets will be credited??
  • edited June 2012
    any idea when prizes or free bets will be credited??
    Posted by united88

Ditto - was speaking to Sky Jordan about Primo but he's away now, said to contact Sky Lee  - can't find him?

Anyone heard re free bets and stuff to be posted?
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League : Ditto - was speaking to Sky Jordan about Primo but he's away now, said to contact Sky Lee  - can't find him? Anyone heard re free bets and stuff to be posted?
    Posted by uncle0nion
    haven't heard from anyone so i dont really know what's going on!!
  • edited June 2012
    Hi Guys,

Apologies for the delay with this, i'll chase up and get back to you as soon as i can.

Regards
    Lee
  • edited June 2012
    I've sent you guys a PM regarding your prizes.

Lee