You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Fantasy Football League

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Hi inler 

1st thanks for doing all the work on this particullary when Jordan said it could not be done but do you not think we will have the same problem next monthif the teams you high lighted for the month are only in the top 100 ie next month someone not in top 100 now is next month. I think we should try and get the whole competion sorted now but for some reason Jordan won t do it . 

He wont print a list even though he says he has one
    he said in a post in august that at the end of the month any player with 2 teams wpuld keep their highest scoring team at that time . Why was this not done ? 
    In sept he allowed a person to change their team after allowing them to change it in august. 
    I have asked him 3 times by pm to explain why he allowed this to happen and no responce . 
    We only want a fair league Jordan nothing else
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Imber, 

Thanks very much for the above post, that will make my job a lot easier as I look into the matter for you.

chumps-I have replied to all your PMs explaining EXACTLY why I cannot post my records on here as it contains personal information.

I had said that I was unable to remove teams as the privalidge was removed by Sky Sports. After I sent them an e-mail, they have since re-instated this and therefore I have tried to match the records as best I can but have the details in my own personal files.

Thanks for your co-operation with this.

Regards,
    Jordan
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Chumps and Sky Jordan - thanks for your comments. I have got a full list of the 60 players with 2 teams which I can stick on here if you wish. I will be watching movements week by week to ensure we can highlight any player who is double-handed. Would it be useful if I posted them on here now?
  • edited December 2011
    Nice 1 imber ( sorry 4 spelling your name wrong in previous posts ) . While it will be good to have the list we still won t know which team they are using .
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry to disagree with you Jordan but you have only ever pm me to my 1st emails . When i reply to your reply i never receive any responce . The only reason I respond is because my original questions have not being answered to my satisfaction . If you had answered them then I would still not be leaving messages .1. I still have not being told why YOU allowed a person to change their team in september after accepting their original team in august 2. why you allowed august monthly winners to claim prizes when they had not completed survey and 3. We dont want your records just a list which has been asked for four months ago. imber has done most of it for you . 

So again I ask if  you please answer my 3 questions above

thanks
  • edited December 2011
    hi sky jordan
    have only recently been made aware of what is going on and have read the posts on this thread and i have to strongly agree with chumps
    these questions need to be answered or it is making a mockery of the whole league
    alot of time and effort goes into this and a bit of basic clarity is all we are looking for
    hats off to IMBER for all his hard work if he can do why cant you its not rocket science

maybe we should get sky rich on the case
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Sky Jordan, Imber and chumps . My team is mandms so you can delete manms2 please . Sorry for any confusion .

Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League:
    Hi Sky Jordan, Imber and chumps . My team is mandms so you can delete manms2 please . Sorry for any confusion . Thanks
    Posted by mariasbo16
    nice one mariasbo - much appreciated
  • edited December 2011
    fair play MARIASBO hope more HONEST players follow suit
  • edited December 2011
    in the fantasy football league on sky you are allowed to have 2 teams, in the opening post for the poker league it does not say you cant have 2 teams, so really nobody has cheated, until Imber put the thread up on GPC I didn`t have a clue about this as I havn`t been on this thread since i regestered my teams, I regestered 2 teams on purpose, not to cheat or be fly but because I could and everyone else could as well, maybe next year the opening post can be more clear about how many teams you can have and the first team you regester is your team. you can now delete RABSGERS2, p.s it wont make any difference I could have 10 teams and still not win lol

RAB :p
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy Football League:
    in the fantasy football league on sky you are allowed to have 2 teams, in the opening post for the poker league it does not say you cant have 2 teams, so really nobody has cheated, until Imber put the thread up on GPC I didn`t have a clue about this as I havn`t been on this thread since i regestered my teams, I regestered 2 teams on purpose, not to cheat or be fly but because I could and everyone else could as well, maybe next year the opening post can be more clear about how many teams you can have and the first team you regester is your team. you can now delete RABSGERS2, p.s it wont make any difference I could have 10 teams and still not win lol         RAB :p
    Posted by RAB642
    Nice one rab - just to be clear i have not accused anyone of cheating - and i agree the rules should have been a lot clearer 
  • edited December 2011
    I have been leaving a notice regarding SKY POKER FaNTASY LEAGUE on General Poker Chat for days now and guess what - the people who are in line for the big prizes (currently 1st and 2nd this month) have TWO teams each - I hope they don't have the nerve or cheek to claim a prize if they still cannot tell us which team they are playing.

• edited December 2011
    Sky  Jordan any chance of you replying to my above post and outstanding questions as you claim to always reply ?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,

Sorry I have been off the last couple of days. 

Chumps - I don't think any of your messages are getting through as I am not receiving them. Everything you have asked, I have answered. Once again, I don't want to go through it all on here and accuse players of cheating etc.

Imber - Thanks again for all your help, it is much appreciated. If you could post the 60 players you have with 2 teams on here that would be great. I will corrolate this with my list and ensure there is nothing I have missed.

Thanks again.
    Jordan.

• edited December 2011

Hi Sky Jordan - this is a full list of duplicates (alphabetical order by first name)

<td width="352" valign="top" style="width:264pt;border-top-style:none;b

angharad davies

pocket9s

angharad davies

angharads team

Apono Etunyi

leonidas

Apono Etunyi

boss status

carly bull

slimmers winners

carly bull

steves

Cathal Mc_Elhinney

the macs

Cathal Mc_Elhinney

nicoles lads

clare woods

mels allstars

clare woods

zacs allstars

Clyde Jordan

NOT IN HER FOREST

Clyde Jordan

SOFA KING EASY

Craig Bunn

Fiorentina Turner

Craig Bunn

Bayern Bru

Dammy Olubokun

Men United

Dammy Olubokun

Lerkers United

darren woods

joes allstars

darren woods

zacnjoes team

David Brennan

The Bu Bu's 11

David Brennan

TheBuBu's XI

David Roberts

Tilted Donkeys

David Roberts

Tilted Allstars

Debbie Leonard

The Boss

Debbie Leonard

In Charge

Denise Marsden

baileyboo

Denise Marsden

kfc

Emmett Coyle

roath ravers

Emmett Coyle

emmettsXI

Greg Woodworth

Eioogh

Greg Woodworth

Rodlingtons

Ian Maddison

seaham11

Ian Maddison

maddogs11

jayne harkin

davestrifficteam

jayne harkin

baddamanteam

Jim Hesbrook

Random Factor 34

Jim Hesbrook

Norms Nuggets

john eastaway

valonia

john eastaway

galaxy nerds

john richardson

kyle all stars

john richardson

richardsons rogues

john wild

wildos warriors

john wild

tykes rule

Johnpaul Howarth

disco pants

Johnpaul Howarth

johnpaulhowarth

julie elizabeth lloyd

Little miss lucky

julie elizabeth lloyd

Silent singer

KAREN CLARKE

Grandasowt

KAREN CLARKE

bailey07

Kevin Marshall

Dirty Elvis FC

Kevin Marshall

Team GB 2012

Kevin Shiells

kevs tornado's II

Kevin Shiells

kev's tornado's

Lloyd Williams

pocer bach

Lloyd Williams

bryn utd

Louise Moran

• edited December 2011
    Firstly Jordan in my opinion NO PLAYER has cheated. Let me ask you my questions again that you say sayyou have answered because I have had no answers

1. Why did you allow 2 of august monthly winners to claim prizes when they had not completed the survey . They only filled it out after they had won and after YOU had told them to even though in previous posts you said if anyone had not filled out the survey they would not get prizes

2. Why you allowed a player to change his team in the middle of september. this same person had already asked you to remove the team that he wanted to reenter . You allowed this and this in my opinion this was not right and want to know why you allowed this

3. Why are you asking imber to put a list up . You are in charge of the league and should be able to do this . In august you said anyone with 2 teams that HAD NOT contacted you to confirm which team they wanted to play would have their lowest team taken out of the league . This was not done and that was 4 months ago and this is the big problem as no one knows what team they are playing.

I look forward with interest to my 3 questions above as i feel everyone will benefit from your answers.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Chumps - I am not sure there is much to be gained by going back over the things that have already happened (however wrong they may have been). The vibes i am getting from Jordan is that he wants to sort this out now - and at this crucial stage of the season this MUST happen. I would suggest Jordan looks at his list and takes out the ones that have been agreed already. Those who have failed to make contact should have ONE team removed IMMEDIATELY (at random from the two without even looking at their position). If we can get a working list before tonight's games that would be brilliant - but we really should know before the biggies of tomorrow and Thursday otherwise we have a major problem.
  • edited December 2011
     i have asked these questions repeatly and have been fobbed off . I think i am entilted to answers, which i might add he claims to have given  I started emailing jordan over 3 months ago privately as not to be seen as just complaining and while he replyed twice  he never gave me an answer to the questions .5 days ago jordan posted that he has given me the reasons and thus implying that i am complaining over things that i have  got answered which is not true . would you be so understanding if you missed out on a prize imber because all your posts suggest otherwise . I think jordan is old enough  to answer his own questions and that is all i want.
  • edited December 2011
    hi chumps - i can understand your frustration if you have missed out on a prize - and i apologise for interfering - i am sure jordan will answer your questions. 

for my part jordan - if you can just tell us who is using what team from now on - my frustrations will be sorted.

(in the meantime i would suggest that any of the above who have not informed us of their chosen team is ineligible for prizes)
  • edited December 2011
    i did nt miss out on a prize although i cant be sure of this as i dont know what teams are elegible but i no at least 2 teams who missed out and has for the theory that jordan will reply may i just say 3 months . final points 1. jordan says in his last 2 posts that he has replyed to my messages and 2. then says my messages are not getting true so fair play to replying to messages not received . again he had the oppertunity today to answer my questions  but just gives the usual i have answered your questions so i have to rewrite my questions in bullet point form. i know mistakes happen but they should be cleared up

• edited December 2011

I honestly thought that with my ten different teams and aliases, I would of got one of them monthly prizes by now....sigh
  • edited December 2011
    Chumps - Here is the last message I sent you to clarify your problems:

"We have a means of searching a customer via their team name here. so, whoever wins at the end of the month, we search and check what teams they have in the league. If they have 2, we choose the one they have requested in the forum. I asked people to complete the survey to make this process easier. If they have not filled in the survey, I get their details using this method.

I mentioned in the forum that I had a list to save typing all this out every time someone asks.

There is no closing date for entering teams this year."

We are getting nowhere with this. You have not won a monthly prize as yet, not because people have numerous teams.

I would ask that this is the last time you post your questions on here in this manner.

Imber - Thanks again. I will go over your list along with our admin screens.

Once again, I cannot prevent people from adding 2 teams but I do regular checks on our system.

Remember, this is a FREE to enter competition that is a bit of fun for all football fans. At the end of the day, if you are the best manager, you win a prize!

• edited December 2011
    jordan are you saying we are not allowed to ask questions on this forum because that is all i have done . even now you wont answer them . i never said i won a prize , read my last post i stated that . could you show me in the message you sent me that you postedon your last message where it says anything about the questions i have asked which were august monthly winners and  the person who was allowed to change his team in sept .there is no sense in just sending a reply if the questions are not answered .thats all i want. i know the competion is free and appreciate that 

thank you
  • edited December 2011
    Chumps,

I haven't said you can't ask questions, we are just going round in circles which is getting us nowhere.

As I said on the previous post, if they hadn't filled in the survey, I got their details from the system. It would be unfair for me not to give out a prize if they had not filled in the survey. I sent all the winners a PM letting them know they need to fill in the survey.

I know I said you needed to fill in the survey, but come on, it's a bit of fun, surely we can offer a bit of leniency on this occasion?

The person changed his team within the first couple of months of entering after he had mistakenly added an extra team. Again, I allowed this to pass on this occasion as a sign of goodwill.

I hope that finally answers your question clearly. 

I consider this the end of the matter.

Thanks.
  • edited December 2011
    yes thank you all i wanted was an answer and it didnt matter if i agreed with it or not (which i do by the way ) . 

thanks again
  • edited December 2011
    No problem.

Cheers chumps.

Good luck with the rest of the season.
  • edited December 2011
    That looks like its all sorted now - and the duplicates have disappeared from the table - many thanks Jordan and Happy Christmas to you
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah I did a big clear out last night, hopefully all sorted now.

Thanks again for all your help.

Merry Christmas!
  • edited January 2012
    hi jordan.. can you confirm decembers winners?? i just checked but they had been reset for january.. think i won for the month. if so have i got a roller seat for this thursday?? many thanks

darren

ps i came 2nd in september and turned my primo seat into £375, so fingers crossed for thursday!!
  • edited January 2012
    december results????