You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary"

Comments

• edited September 2013

Stephen Lee??

Discuss.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    Stephen Lee?? Discuss.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Had to do some research before responding.

http://www1.skysports.com/snooker/news/20876/8925588/snooker-player-stephen-lee-found-guilty-of-match-fixing-charges

hahahahahhahaha.

Unfinreal.

I've been backing a guy for years whos been trying to lose on purpose. Couldn't make it up.

Does make all those duff tips void though imo, if he was trying he'd definitely have won every year!!!!!

Need to find a new fat guy to back next summer........
  • edited September 2013
    Bit of art work to sum up sundays poker! :)http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9336/hg4u.jpg How do you lose 8 HU sngs in a row ffs. Could have been another big day, but had to settle for a small win here & in Francais! Loving the 7.30 timed tournament, I stationed off w/ 66 on 442J9 to a bet/check/bet line to see a rivered set with 99. Was behind every street. 99 makes sense! Not a lot else did. recovered from 500 chips after hand 1 to cash out 14k! 3 figure payouts the last 2 times I've played that. Hope it continues to run! ------------- Important link for today. http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2637487 ODI cricket doesn't seem the same as it used to be to me. It's like an England a team. But today feels like a big game. Bits of rain around towards the end of the first innings and start of the 2nd means the dreaded Duckworth Lewis will come in to play. Win the toss and bowl then I guess! Have a good feeling about Ben Stokes today for some reason. Hope every1 had a profitable Sunday, gl all grinding today!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Well he's got 5 fer already.

If he can score 100 off 75 balls as well we might win!

:(
  • edited September 2013

Was going to start the post by saying I'm getting good at using paint!

But it's tiny, so I'm not. hmmmmm

Anyway, Tuesday in pictures!

Get yer magnifying glass out.......

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9979/wn9j.jpg

The 2nd place finish is the same MTT I came runner up in last time I played, and 5th in it the time before that.

3 consecutive final tables in a 150+ runner turbo! :)

Can't close it out though, abit like Donny at the moment! :(

GL all playing today.
  • edited September 2013
    Other than Doncasters result it seems like you had a decent day.
    Enjoyed the sat, good banter. Thought you did really well to get through it. You were in a tough spot with the guy folding every sb and then shoving every button into your bb.

• edited September 2013

It was one of the strangest sats I've played!

With 2 seats and 3 people left, I'm not sure how I went from this position......
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Jac35 Small blind  1000.00 1000.00 29134.11
    hecko259 Big blind  2000.00 3000.00 553.50
      Your hole cards

DOHHHHHHH Call  2000.00 5000.00 31312.39
    Jac35 Call  1000.00 6000.00 28134.11
    hecko259 All-in  553.50 6553.50 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Call  553.50 7107.00 30758.89
    Jac35 Call  553.50 7660.50 27580.61
    Flop

• J

Jac35 Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Check     
    Turn

• Q

Jac35 Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Check     
    River

Jac35 Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Check     
    Jac35
    To this position.........
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    hecko259 Small blind  2000.00 2000.00 12463.00
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  4000.00 6000.00 3937.89
      Your hole cards

Jac35 Fold     
    hecko259 All-in  12463.00 18463.00 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  3937.89 22400.89 0.00
    Luckily ended in this position :D
    Jac35   50124.221£4,000 B/Hunter
    DOHHHHHHH   15875.782£4,000 B/Hunter
    hecko259   03£11
    It would probably have been my most painful bubble ever! Not financially, but the way things happened.

Agree I could have done with being the other side of you though!!! Was a nightmare.

Congrats on your double cash! The AA v KK v QQ pre flop set up was bad enough, but the run out was incredible !

1 for the rigged4actioners! ;)

• edited September 2013
    Just seen this report on cricinfo.

"The number of reviews available for a team in a Test innings will be topped-up to two after 80 overs in an innings. The system will be trialed from October 1, 2013 in all Tests where the Decision Review System (DRS) is available, the ICC announced on Wednesday in Dubai after its chief executives' meeting."

Really bad move imo, teams are going to be reviewing everything.

If anything I'd like to see the number of reviews per team per innings reduced to 1!

That way teams would have to be certain before reviewing a decision.

Going to get farcical..........

At least Micheal Clarke will be pleased! Although it's not often his team bat past 80 overs anyway.
  • edited September 2013

September

September is almost over, it's been my best month for poker so far this year.

The sit n gos are still being cruel, so much so I've decided to stop playing them over in France for a while.

I'm not admitting defeat, I just feel I need a break from them to maybe work on a few things and then go back in and put things right.

Just to show how my fortunes have differed in different formats over in Francais, I've linked both my MTT & SNG graphs below from 1 of the sites I use over there.

MTT

http://imageshack.us/f/30/j99y.jpg/

SNG

http://imageshack.us/f/20/ql3s.jpg/

It makes for pretty grim reading right, and the sample size is now over 700, which is still very small when trying to draw conclusions but there doesn't seem to be any sort of consistency or signs in my results that things are likely to change anytime soon.

October challenge!!!

October for me in poker terms begins tomorrow.

I don't ever pay any attention to rakeback or points or anything like that, so I'm allowed to bend the rules abit (and change the calendar) to attempt a mini challenge I've set myself.

Although 90% of my volume recently has been away from sky, I've still been playing bits n bobs on here, selecting the few mtts that I enjoy the most, mainly 3 max, top heavy sats, turbos and timed tournaments. 

After a good month here, I skoped myself and have realised that I'm within $1,000 of breaking the $20k profit barrier on sky.

Sky all time.

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8587/nxn2.jpg

So I've set myself a target of trying to win $1k on sky throughout October playing only sngs and mtts.

There are a few reasons for this, firstly I'm 100% confident in my ability to beat HU sngs on sky. My sample here is well above 5k and the roi is a rock solid 4.6% at a combination of turbo and hyper turbo games.

I think coming back here to play HU will help me confidence wise, and maybe identify some leaks so that I can go back abroad in the future and crush :)

Secondly, the hours I'm playing recently have changed.

I'm now starting around 2 or 3pm, which means I can play later, until around 11 or even midnight.

This allows me to play some mtts here that I wouldn't have been able to in the past (the new turbo rebuy @ 10pm for example).

Thirdly, there's the promotion on in October rewarding sit n go players double points for a week.

The points themselves don't interest me, but hopefully it will increase the amount of action in the HU sng lobby.
    The promo week will have to go well if I'm to hit my target as it will be very high volume (for me) and a downswing that week will leave me little to no chance of getting there.

Action permitting, I'll remove almost all games from other sites for this week and give the HU sngs 100%.

The main reason for starting this promo tomorrow and not waiting for October the first is that there's likely to be a lot of 1 in 10 super roller sats, a format which I really enjoy due to the speed of the blinds and it being over relatively quickly compared to other mtts.

Am hoping to get off to a good start by binking a few of these. Again, gets expensive if I don't! :(

So I'll be updating here a lot more during October, posting graphs and stuff until (hopefully) I hit my target.

------------------

In other news, I'm hoping to invest quite a chunk of dosh in sky players for the double gntee week. Think this is going to be excellent value and as I can't play myself it makes sense to invest the money I would have bought in with, in players to play for me. I'm very happy with the players I've provisionally agreed with, and confident that it'll be a profitable week for us all!

Wont name names, but will give updates on how they're doing at the time!

Other, other news, Donny won in Sheffield today for the first time in like 10,374 years :)

thnx for reading, hope you all had a profitable September, and vbol in October! :)

• edited September 2013
    . ------------------   In other news, I'm hoping to invest quite a chunk of dosh in sky players for the double gntee week. Think this is going to be excellent value and as I can't play myself it makes sense to invest the money I would have bought in with, in players to play for me. I'm very happy with the players I've provisionally agreed with, and confident that it'll be a profitable week for us all! Wont name names, but will give updates on how they're doing at the time! Other, other news, Donny won in Sheffield today for the first time in like 10,374 years :) thnx for reading, hope you all had a profitable September, and vbol in October! :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    What is this, can ppl explain whats happening, this is the first iv heard of anything
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : What is this, can ppl explain whats happening, this is the first iv heard of anything
    Posted by KKrippler
    https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-promotions/double-rewards?dcmp=p_pr_dr

Just all the 8pm gntees being doubled for a week.
  • edited September 2013
    you're heads up stats are pretty sick, doh.

good luck, is there enough traffic here for you, the high stakes HU lobbies never seem to run. 

hope you get some action, be nice to be able to rail some big stakes action, like to see how it's done!

cheers,
    TEDDY
  • edited September 2013
    you're heads up stats are pretty sick, doh. good luck, is there enough traffic here for you, the high stakes HU lobbies never seem to run.  hope you get some action, be nice to be able to rail some big stakes action, like to see how it's done! cheers, TEDDY
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Thanx Teddy, & welcome to the thread :)

Getting action on sky is a problem sometimes, even at the £10 & £20 buyin levels which are as high as I normally go.

Often sat waiting for an opponent for up to 10/15 minutes even during peak times.

This can work in my favour sometimes, heads up is a lot about momentum so being forced to have 5/10 mins out can be helpful when losing or playing bad, but when things are going well I just want to keep going & it can get very frustrating.

I'd rather be sat staring at a blank lobby waiting for an opponent than be flicking in €20 every 2 mins & getting spanked, a familiar story this month unfortunately.

At least on sky it'll take me longer to lose my money! :)

Another problem I have is I'm really uncomfortable multi tabling.

If I could register in a game at multiple stakes I would probably get more games, but then might end up playing 2 or 3 games at once, which always ends in tears.

Hopefully the promo week will boost the traffic!
  • edited September 2013
    you're heads up stats are pretty sick, doh. good luck, is there enough traffic here for you, the high stakes HU lobbies never seem to run.  hope you get some action, be nice to be able to rail some big stakes action, like to see how it's done! cheers, TEDDY
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    FYP ;)
  • edited September 2013
    September September is almost over, it's been my best month for poker so far this year. The sit n gos are still being cruel, so much so I've decided to stop playing them over in France for a while. I'm not admitting defeat, I just feel I need a break from them to maybe work on a few things and then go back in and put things right. Just to show how my fortunes have differed in different formats over in Francais, I've linked both my MTT & SNG graphs below from 1 of the sites I use over there. MTT http://imageshack.us/f/30/j99y.jpg/ SNG http://imageshack.us/f/20/ql3s.jpg/ It makes for pretty grim reading right, and the sample size is now over 700, which is still very small when trying to draw conclusions but there doesn't seem to be any sort of consistency or signs in my results that things are likely to change anytime soon. October challenge!!! October for me in poker terms begins tomorrow. I don't ever pay any attention to rakeback or points or anything like that, so I'm allowed to bend the rules abit (and change the calendar) to attempt a mini challenge I've set myself. Although 90% of my volume recently has been away from sky, I've still been playing bits n bobs on here, selecting the few mtts that I enjoy the most, mainly 3 max, top heavy sats, turbos and timed tournaments.  After a good month here, I skoped myself and have realised that I'm within $1,000 of breaking the $20k profit barrier on sky. Sky all time . http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8587/nxn2.jpg So I've set myself a target of trying to win $1k on sky throughout October playing only sngs and mtts. There are a few reasons for this, firstly I'm 100% confident in my ability to beat HU sngs on sky. My sample here is well above 5k and the roi is a rock solid 4.6% at a combination of turbo and hyper turbo games. I think coming back here to play HU will help me confidence wise, and maybe identify some leaks so that I can go back abroad in the future and crush :) Secondly, the hours I'm playing recently have changed. I'm now starting around 2 or 3pm, which means I can play later, until around 11 or even midnight. This allows me to play some mtts here that I wouldn't have been able to in the past (the new turbo rebuy @ 10pm for example). Thirdly, there's the promotion on in October rewarding sit n go players double points for a week. The points themselves don't interest me, but hopefully it will increase the amount of action in the HU sng lobby. The promo week will have to go well if I'm to hit my target as it will be very high volume (for me) and a downswing that week will leave me little to no chance of getting there. Action permitting, I'll remove almost all games from other sites for this week and give the HU sngs 100%. The main reason for starting this promo tomorrow and not waiting for October the first is that there's likely to be a lot of 1 in 10 super roller sats, a format which I really enjoy due to the speed of the blinds and it being over relatively quickly compared to other mtts. Am hoping to get off to a good start by binking a few of these. Again, gets expensive if I don't! :( So I'll be updating here a lot more during October, posting graphs and stuff until (hopefully) I hit my target. ------------------   In other news, I'm hoping to invest quite a chunk of dosh in sky players for the double gntee week. Think this is going to be excellent value and as I can't play myself it makes sense to invest the money I would have bought in with, in players to play for me. I'm very happy with the players I've provisionally agreed with, and confident that it'll be a profitable week for us all! Wont name names, but will give updates on how they're doing at the time! Other, other news, Donny won in Sheffield today for the first time in like 10,374 years :) thnx for reading, hope you all had a profitable September, and vbol in October! :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

If your long term roi is 4.6%, I worked out through a highly complex spreadsheet that $1000 is £617 great british pounds. In order that you achieve this goal, you will need to play £13,419 worth of hu games or in simpleton terms 1278@£10.50. 

Play them in double points week, and make prio. Ignore points at your peril, that is after all the reason you came back ........ ;).

• edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : If your long term roi is 4.6%, I worked out through a highly complex spreadsheet that $1000 is £617 great british pounds. In order that you achieve this goal, you will need to play £13,419 worth of hu games or in simpleton terms 1278@£10.50.  Play them in double points week, and make prio. Ignore points at your peril, that is after all the reason you came back ........ ;).
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Plenty of mtts also goooooonmeister.

Slow start yesterday, in more ways than 1.

Update to follow shortly.
  • edited September 2013
    I've got to know... cause alias' intrigue me somewhat.

How did you pick the name DOHHHHHHH?

You just a massive simpsons fan?  Is your name Homer?  You just making a slight variation on Tom Dwan's alias Durrr?

I've got to know!

• edited September 2013
    I've got to know... cause alias' intrigue me somewhat. How did you pick the name DOHHHHHHH? You just a massive simpsons fan?  Is your name Homer?  You just making a slight variation on Tom Dwan's alias Durrr? I've got to know!  
    Posted by gazza127

You got it!

Seems to have disappeared though, haven't seen him on TV for ages.

We need the huge buyin cash games back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifKrTaTn3As
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : You got it! Seems to have disappeared though, haven't seen him on TV for ages. We need the huge buyin cash games back! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifKrTaTn3As
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Seen this a couple of times.  Dwan is definitely one of the more interesting players to watch live poker.

Although his game is very swingy cause he is so aggro... so who knows?  Maybe we haven't heard of him recently cause he's gone broke?

• edited September 2013
    Ok, first update for the October challenge, that started in September!

Difficult day, think it's going to be much harder to make this $1k than I thought, due to lack of action.

Really struggled to get games going, and this was a Sunday night, so lots of people online.

Also the structures of the turbo HU sngs are terrible, they must've changed since I last played them.

We have Hyper turbos, turbos, speeds, and reg speeds.

The hyper turbos and turbos are almost identical.

They give more chips but cut out levels, so they're pretty much the same tournament under 2 different names.

I'm going to struggle to nail this format even if I can find action.

Concerned!

Anyway....

I played 35 games on sky yesterday, combo of HU sngs and mtts (sats)

Profit peaked at + $52 after game 27.

Lost 6 of the last 8 HU sngs @ £10.50 though, including the last 4 in a row to finish -$34 on the day.

Target at start of challenge = Make $913

Results so far = Minus $34

New target required = $947

Looking forward to the game tonight.

Tipped the Geordies to finish 7th in the league this year at the start of the season when everyone was saying they are relegation candidates.

They didn't buy in the xfer window, but they did make a lot of signings last January, and Remy should provide the goals.
    Big test for them tonight v a strong Everton side.

Should be a good game!

gl all playing today.

• edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Seen this a couple of times.  Dwan is definitely one of the more interesting players to watch live poker. Although his game is very swingy cause he is so aggro... so who knows?  Maybe we haven't heard of him recently cause he's gone broke?
    Posted by gazza127
    It's impossible to go on youtube and only watch 1 video.

Have to post this 1 too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0kiEgII7tM

So sick even though he's so wrong.

Searched google for a Durrrrr update.

Not much, but I did find this report from a while back.

"Ivey has been known to make bets of this nature in the past, when another poker professional Tom Dwan bet $1 million (£642,797) that he could not go without meat for an entire year.

However, Dwan allowed Ivey to buy out of the bet for $150,000 when he was tempted by a piece of chicken."

Standard.

• edited September 2013
    So true about Youtube... I go on to watch 1 vid and realise the entire day is gone.

Yeah who wouldn't pay 150k to eat a piece of chicken.

Ivey obv doesn't know what discipline is lol, gimme a mil and I'll not eat meat for 2 years :)
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : It's impossible to go on youtube and only watch 1 video. Have to post this 1 too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0kiEgII7tM So sick even though he's so wrong. Searched google for a Durrrrr update. Not much, but I did find this report from a while back. "Ivey has been known to make bets of this nature in the past, when another poker professional Tom Dwan bet $1 million (£642,797) that he could not go without meat for an entire year. However, Dwan allowed Ivey to buy out of the bet for $150,000 when he was tempted by a piece of chicken." Standard.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Incredible.
  • edited September 2013
    Well it certainly wasn't free range.

Quite fancy a Zinger and Strips now. Thanks DOH, today you've made a difference. You're making people fatter.
  • edited October 2013

Neigh luck on here yesterday.

Played the main, mini, a £200 gtd, a few timed games and 5/6 £6 in to £55 sats, and bricked them all.

Close to the cash in the mini, was playing around 20,000 at 400/800 and had a really good table.

Then the ridonkulous jump in blinds to 600/1.2k took a lot of the edge away, I lost a flip, and that was that.

Only played 3 HU sngs, waiting for the structures to be changed before I start playing them properly. Won 2, lost 1.

Quite a severe loss on the day of -$73. Looks a lot worse when it's in dollars :(

Target at start of challenge = Make $913

Results so far = Minus $107

New target required = $1020.

I now need to make a grand! gulp.

------------------------

Had some success in France.

I played my usual afternoon scheduled, buyins ranging from €2 rebuys to €20.

Made the semi finals of the €20 HU sng mtt again for €100+, a cruel river card cost me the win and a chance to play the final for the 2nd time in 3 days.

Had really deep runs in 2 of the smaller buyins (bigger fields) which was quite satisfying.

Came 8th/500 in the 2r, and 7th/1,100 in the hot 3 (turbo).

Frustrating not to convert 1 or both of those chances into a big top 3 score, but still pleasing to play well & bank a decent winning day.

---------------------------

Mini rant time.

Decided I'm going to stop posting stuff in general poker chat. (outside of this thread)

I stopped posting almost altogether when I started playing in France, but recently have started again.

Some of the recent changes on this site have totally baffled me. Everyone knows sky are a relatively new site, and even the people who run it will agree much needs to be done to get it where they want it to be.

But I don't understand their priorities.

Stuff like the hyper turbo and turbo HU sngs being the same, the lack of 500/1k in major mtts (wasn't even in the roller last time until it was pointed out on the forum), there's 7 different classification of turbo mtt on a Wednesday as part of the farcical 'community night', numerous sat cockups, mtt lobby flooded with glorified sngs etc etc etc.

They remove popular (?) games like sng BH's, 30p dyms, the 10pm velocity etc, and then introduce stuff like plo8 cash games. If a presenter isn't playing plo8 cash, no1 is. ever.

I don't get it.

Would take 1 person half an hour tops to go through the site and check all this stuff to make it right, some of this stuff has been mentioned repeatedly on the forum for years.

It just seems totally pointless posting stuff trying to help them improve the games for everyone & coming across as moany & repetitive when nobody seems bothered.

I'm sure they'll figure stuff out for themselves. eventually.

Moans & rants will be exclusively on here in the future :D

-----------------------------

Another home defeat for Donny last night. Home form really is poor, even last year when we won the league we won less than 50% of home games.

Ironic that the 1 home game we won this year I heavily tipped up the away team!

Have a sweat going in to tonights CL games, followed 'shuv' from skys punters corner & backed 4 wins for English clubs and we're half way there.

Big test for City tonight, looking forward to seeing how they get on against the best in Europe!

GL all playing today!

• edited October 2013
    Mini rant time.

Decided I'm going to stop posting stuff in general poker chat. (outside of this thread)

I stopped posting almost altogether when I started playing in France, but recently have started again. 

Some of the recent changes on this site have totally baffled me. Everyone knows sky are a relatively new site, and even the people who run it will agree much needs to be done to get it where they want it to be. 

But I don't understand their priorities. 

Stuff like the hyper turbo and turbo HU sngs being the same, the lack of 500/1k in major mtts (wasn't even in the roller last time until it was pointed out on the forum), there's 7 different classification of turbo mtt on a Wednesday as part of the farcical 'community night', numerous sat cockups, mtt lobby flooded with glorified sngs etc etc etc. 

They remove popular (?) games like sng BH's, 30p dyms, the 10pm velocity etc, and then introduce stuff like plo8 cash games. If a presenter isn't playing plo8 cash, no1 is. ever. 

I don't get it. 

Would take 1 person half an hour tops to go through the site and check all this stuff to make it right, some of this stuff has been mentioned repeatedly on the forum for years. 

It just seems totally pointless posting stuff trying to help them improve the games for everyone & coming across as moany & repetitive when nobody seems bothered. 

I'm sure they'll figure stuff out for themselves. eventually. 

Moans & rants will be exclusively on here in the future :D

^^^ well said. Agree with most of it.
  • edited October 2013
    Stop moaning!
    You've won a home game!!!

Funnily enough I said a similar thing to you, a while ago about only posting on my thread. Then, I started posting everywhere. I'm thinking along similar lines again but keep getting drawn in. I really should leave people to their own squabbles and also stop posting in the clinic where all the flaws in my game are being shown up. (Did think it was funny though that I suggested the opposite way of playing a hand to you the other night and fair enough, you disagreed. Then next day Ivanovic and Lnarin entered the thread and said similar to me and you instantly decided you must have been wrong!) Nice to see how much you respected my opinion :)

I also had sat nightmares last night. So I then thought xxxx it and bought into the £55 directly. Hmm, that went well.

I understand some of your frustrations regarding tourney schedules etc. Think you're being a bit generous with Sky being new to be honest. Personally I dislike the new software and will be disappointed when it is the only choice.

Think you should keep posting rants though. A well written articulate rant is normally enjoyable reading. You do it pretty well :)

Just for you, i'm going to have a rant now (at myself)
    Why on earth do I keep doing the smiley face thing? I never used to, thought it was childish. I do it all the time now. I have to stop it, just noticed two of them in this post alone.
  • edited October 2013
    Stop moaning! You've won a home game!!! Funnily enough I said a similar thing to you, a while ago about only posting on my thread. Then, I started posting everywhere. I'm thinking along similar lines again but keep getting drawn in. I really should leave people to their own squabbles and also stop posting in the clinic where all the flaws in my game are being shown up. (Did think it was funny though that I suggested the opposite way of playing a hand to you the other night and fair enough, you disagreed. Then next day Ivanovic and Lnarin entered the thread and said similar to me and you instantly decided you must have been wrong!) Nice to see how much you respected my opinion :) I also had sat nightmares last night. So I then thought xxxx it and bought into the £55 directly. Hmm, that went well. I understand some of your frustrations regarding tourney schedules etc. Think you're being a bit generous with Sky being new to be honest. Personally I dislike the new software and will be disappointed when it is the only choice. Think you should keep posting rants though. A well written articulate rant is normally enjoyable reading. You do it pretty well :) Just for you, i'm going to have a rant now (at myself) Why on earth do I keep doing the smiley face thing? I never used to, thought it was childish. I do it all the time now. I have to stop it, just noticed two of them in this post alone.
    Posted by Jac35
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo Jac! haha

I actually thought when I posted the 2nd time, that you may interpret it like that!!!!

Was the same when I moaned over on AJ's diary about the standard of 30nl 1 night when you happened to be sat (and crushing me) and u read too much into it!!!!

1 winning player disagreeing with me is worrying. 2, is bad. 3 = I'm probably wrong & a massive donk!!

Strength in numbers!!

(still like the flat though ;))

---------

Talking of numbers, incredible game at your place last night!!!

1-4 down @ half time, was there anyone left in the ground for the 2nd half to witness the comeback?

Every post should have some type of smiley!

Sky forumers have been asking for proper smileys for years! (here we go again!...)

They'll be here before antes no doubt :P

• edited October 2013
    Ok, you've got me. I'm a paranoid freak. Stop picking on me! :):)

That other place has a wealth of smiley options and similar. Now I'm not adverse to using those ones. I think they add a certain class to a post.

I think you should piece together a thread regarding proper smilies being introduced on here.
    Way more important than the 500/1000 level
  • edited October 2013

Smillies will never be able to be used here.

• edited October 2013
    Smillies will never be able to be used here. ☺
    Posted by MAXALLY
    It's not as good as the other place but , sigh, it's pretty good.
    I hate myself for asking you this and making you feel important. But, how do you do that? You have to understand I am still incredibly proud of myself for learning how to post hand histories. Quite an achievement for someone of my limited intelligence.
    P.s bar gone under?