You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

deep space

1235»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: deep space:
    BLUDREID CAN BE HURD SINGING TO SARAH PALIN.WHERE DO I BEGIN WHERE DO I START WHEN DID YOU FIRST SCRAPE THE KNEES OF MY HEART, XXX
    Posted by paige55
     Trish you are soooooooo funny  hunni    lol      Hugssssssss
  • edited November 2011
    thank you captain logdon your forever first officer paige xxx
  • edited November 2011
                                          Mission Accomplished

The New planet has been found and named " WonderWall "  as it's an Oasis    fertilisation has begun and the New Planet will be Home for a hole new Generation of  HUMPTY'S      Vlad the impala was impaled by his men and we think he enjoyed it.  His men then rampaged around his ship like headless chickens, looting and vandalizing his collection of plastic pig's. His last word heard over their transmitter   "I've made a Pigs ear of this mission."  then silence.? 
    His Ship exploded when First Officer Paige55 detonated the explosives she planted in Kryton's memory banks. Trish you did return Kryton to Budreid's Vlad ship.   Oops !!

Don't you just love a Happy Ending.!!

THE END.
  • edited November 2011

oh how typical,you find it impossible to be magnanimus in defeat.
    i knew  i had won once there was no reply to my PALINGENISIS-PALIN GENIUS post.
    indeed the white flag of defeat flies over the ship of logdon.not even james tiberius kirk,could have saved you. from the genius that is me.
    ( the sound you hear is laughter, with much crowing mixed with i told you so )
    send paige back to tend her bush, it needs tending.
    and  huggssseeeesss ???? a thin disguise golum.

the effort has exhorted too much of a toll on you,so i will be understated in my victory.

BUT   YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER         

I WON

the end
  • edited November 2011
     A voice from beyond the Grave  or recording you made earlier.?    You should know by now men never win they only think they do because we let them think so.  You were a lone poor challenger,  which we have grown weary of and discard with the Rubbish hands you get from time to time.  The mission outcome was never in doubt and we decided to be kind and merciful by ending it now.  Sleep well sweet dream's no plaque will be in your memory as losers are forgotten.  Big it up as much as you want ,  You Lost  !!        wanna take a vote on it.?  
  • edited November 2011
    yes i think if you were to put it to a vote,i would win hands down, i have posted the

FUNNIEST, ORIGINAL,EDUCATIONAL,posts with no help from a so called first officer.
    you tried to bandy words with me,but i had you covered at every point.
    and at no point in these posts did i ever personalise or become abusive, you lost the day i started, accept it and be a good loser,
    lol  i would like to hear from anyone who read all the posts,and could vote on it,
    between my crew selection,( genghis mc caan ) was a touch of brilliance,and my ability both outthink and outwit you, the outcome was never in doubt.

take a poll,ask all the people on the forum to read then vote.

IM IN THE WINNERS ENCLOSURE

TAKE THE SECOND PLACE,AND GO BACK TO LISTENING TO CLIFF
  • edited November 2011
    You are going round in circles chasing your tail like the mad dog you have become. Squirting every tree and post to attract attention.  Back in your kennel with Vlad the mad jack the lad.   Gnaw on your bone of defeat and scratch at your flea like men,  infesting your body with their stupidity.   This mission is over the good egg won .   Don't get the Humpty will you. 

The Vote;            Women    2

Men          1 

Happy now ------------- bet not.?
  • edited November 2011

lol  lol  lol  

im as impressed with your voting tally as i am  with your post,never in all history has someone been so outwitted,outplayed,and yet clames victory.

the man won, accept defeat.

even boudica,in her finest hour,sarah palin in her quest for political office,maggie thatcher with the poll tax riots, all could see the writing on the wall,
    you say women 2,  but the men  won,
    getting happier by the posts.
    ill give you a challenge,      IF YOU CAN COME UP WITH A REPLY TO PALINGENIUS V PALINGENISIS ill call it a draw.

mankind  not womankind
               manpower not woman power
               manmade not womanmade
               manuscript  not womanuscript
         LOL  LOL  LOL beat that then
  • edited November 2011
    Man Hole   crawl back in it.      

It was fun but you were not up to the challenge stop bubbling and accept the hug of defeat. ?
  • edited November 2011

yes  it was fun, as long as it lasted.
    what about my challenge ???
    in your last posts     ( plural  ) i have not seen any witty comments nor even a slightly humours one.
    your manhole crawl back in it was at worst abusive or at best less than amusing.
    can i give you some enlightenment ??
    if you wish to combat, or convey, anything to the rest of the forum,BE FUNNY
    or at least try.

MANPOWER WINS
    lol    lol    lol
  • edited November 2011
    yes  it was fun, as long as it lasted. what about my challenge ??? in your last posts     ( plural  ) i have not seen any witty comments nor even a slightly humours one. your manhole crawl back in it was at worst abusive or at best less than amusing. can i give you some enlightenment ?? if you wish to combat, or convey, anything to the rest of the forum,BE FUNNY or at least try.  MANPOWER WINS lol    lol    lol
    Posted by bludreid11
     "Man Cub"  that was all it was ever intended to be, " Fun".!    Thank you for your contribution and bothering to participate.  When you start to take fun comments seriously then it's time to call it a day.  I will afford you the last word but don't expect me to reply. It will be a Hollow Victory if you try to claim it.?   Hugs Annie xxx 
  • edited December 2011
      "WARNING"   Alien Invasion

The Ship is being Attacked and my first Officer Paige55 has gone AWOL  the "THING" has popped out of Noel Edmond's tummy and  running around the ship all over the place.   Call Ghost busters.?
  • edited December 2011
    you can have my raincoat lol
  • edited December 2011
      "WARNING"   Alien Invasion  The Ship is being Attacked and my first Officer Paige55 has gone AWOL  the "THING" has popped out of Noel Edmond's tummy and  running around the ship all over the place.   Call Ghost busters.?
    Posted by logdon
    worry not young maiden in a dress
    but now let team fantastic save the day
    we know from past experience how to deal with mr edmonds blobbs.

VLAD  GENGHIS  GRAB THE AIR NOSSLE

there there sweetness,its all going to be ok

CAPTAIN  BLUD SAVES THE DAY        (again )

TO FAR AWAY AND BEYOND
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: deep space : worry not young maiden in a dress but now let team fantastic save the day we know from past experience how to deal with mr edmonds blobbs. VLAD  GENGHIS  GRAB THE AIR NOSSLE there there sweetness,its all going to be ok  CAPTAIN  BLUD SAVES THE DAY        (again ) TO FAR AWAY AND BEYOND
    Posted by Grave
     "Bad Spelling "Grave"  Noel Edmonds Knobs" is the word and my Loyal First Officer ( if she were here on duty) would blow him out the Closet hole.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: deep space :  "Bad Spelling "Grave"  Noel Edmonds Knobs" is the word and my Loyal First Officer ( if she were here on duty) would blow him out the Closet hole.
    Posted by logdon
    lol logdon if you read my/dads post you might realise it wasnt me :),, bludreid11 'being the old man' was in a different world not realising it was my account but maybe thats him keeping in context with this subject,, he might also add that he taught me everything i know but lets be honest im the younger more improved version & dont tell him but vlad was the wise one :0
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: deep space : lol logdon if you read my/dads post you might realise it wasnt me:),, bludreid11 'being the old man' was in a different world not realising it was my account but maybe thats him keeping in context with this subject,, he might also add that he taught me everything i know but lets be honest im the younger more improved version & dont tell him but vlad was the wise one :0
    Posted by Grave
    "Drat"  His Mini Me has come back to haunt the ship.  I now have two slimy creatures on the loose.  Noel has a lot to answer for,  spawning  these big babies.  I can choose my crew,  your stuck with your Vlad someone that doesn't know what planet he's on. Vlad the Tad Mad .?  lol  :-))   hugsxx

Edit;    Oops been told off and from now on I have to be nice to all men.!   But old habits Bruce Willis.?

• edited December 2011
    as you can see, that to assist you i had to come back from the outer limits of space.
    after my prodige called to tell me,  yet again you were in trouble.
    not to worry, me and grave have the correct body armour,and are able to move easier across any surface,the slime and the shell a perfect combination.
    And NO  vlad is not a tad mad, hes furious,after being told he could go on leave,to then have to come back to save a damsel in a dress.
    where is your loyal  ?  second in command  ???

HA  HA  HA

yet again i rule the world
  • edited December 2011
    as you can see, that to assist you i had to come back from the outer limits of space. after my prodige called to tell me,  yet again you were in trouble. not to worry, me and grave have the correct body armour,and are able to move easier across any surface,the slime and the shell a perfect combination. And NO  vlad is not a tad mad, hes furious,after being told he could go on leave,to then have to come back to save a damsel in a dress. where is your loyal  ?  second in command  ???  HA  HA  HA yet again i rule the world
    Posted by bludreid11

You did not save us from the nasty Alien you arrived to late drunk as usual falling over your walking stick. My Crew were the Hero's and fought off the vicious attack with courage beyond the call of duty. You were seen going round the block ten times waiting for the fighting to stop. Rule the World you couldn't Rule a Tape Measure. !!

My First Officer Paige55 was injured by the Slimy Alien while defending me from its attack.  She is in Quarantine Sickbay not to be confused with  EBay which is where you get rid of unwanted Items or hanger-ons like Vlad the Sad.  No Offers yet, not surprised. !
    On her return to duty she is to receive our top medal of Honour "Crossed Wings" so she will fly high above our rivals.  She will be mentioned in dispatches back to NASSA and there is talk of a Statue.   Bleep Bloop Blip

• edited December 2011
    bludreid11,be very very, carefull i am back,i have had to remove captain logdon,for reasons i can not tell, i am now captain paige,of the star ship voyager,janeway is my name,i have escaped from area 51.xxxx,starfleet and beyond xx red dwarf has passed it sell buy date xxx game on xxx
  • edited December 2011

finally  a worthy advidsary,
    to ensure victory against  you and the demon slime, ive got rid of the old crew.
    NOW you have to face    ME,   KUNG-FOO PANDA, THE NINJA TURTLES  AND       DANGERMOUSE.

HA  HA  HA  

the world is mine to conquer.

bring it on janeway, ive seen all your moves. lets see what you have

is it warp  drive   or just warpped  ???
  • edited December 2011
    i HAVE MICKY MOUSE, BUGS BUNNY, AND DAFFY DUCK, HA, HA, HA, XXX, BUT I WILL LEAVE YOU FOR THE MOMENT WITH FRANK SPENCER, RUNNING A MUCK AROUND YOU SHIP XXX
  • edited December 2011

ops around your ship xx frank do your best,ops frank did you just say bludreid,s ship is back on earth,that was so fast even i did not see that happen xxx

• edited December 2011
    dont forget hong kong phooey blue hi ya