You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Be on the show.....

edited January 2012 in Sky Poker Live
Would you like to feature as a home player on the Sky Poker TV channel?

We can pay your tournament fee for the evening in exchange for a few phone calls into the show and the guarantee you get some of your hands shown on the TV! 

Just email us at skyopen@bskyb.com or post your alias here.

Please note if you post your alias we can only retrieve your contact details if you have said we can contact you when you first registered with the site.

We will be in contact as soon as we can! 

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Hi Guys

I have been on the show before and would love to do it again.
    <<<< Alias is there :-)
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Be on the show.....:
    Would you like to feature as a home player on the Sky Poker TV channel? We can pay your tournament fee for the evening in exchange for a few phone calls into the show and the guarantee you get some of your hands shown on the TV!  Just email us at skyopen@bskyb.com or post your alias here.   Please note if you post your alias we can only retrieve your contact details if you have said we can contact you when you first registered with the site. We will be in contact as soon as we can! 
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    I'd like to do it sometime, I play the BH or Open through satellites and recently won the Community Freeroll

Dave (Solar)
  • edited June 2009
    i would love to but how much are the phone call  charges  ?
  • edited June 2009
    i would love to be on the show  philsmithsk6   is my alias i think
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Be on the show.....:
    i would love to but how much are the phone call  charges  ?
    Posted by philsmith
    Hi Phil
    There is no cost to you except your time. They will pay your entry fee and anything you win you keep.
    When you get on m8 good luck and dont be nervous

col
  • edited June 2009
    ill be happy to be a home player on the show, alias Hurst05 thanks
  • edited June 2009

hi guys iwould l ove to be on the show karlluke

• edited June 2009
    I would love a shot of this,

Amigos2
  • edited June 2009
    I also would like to be on the show,  would be nice to last in the open long enough to make the call, would maybe stop me from throwing all-in with a raggy ace ;)
  • edited June 2009
    OK THANKS COL :)   I WOULD LOVE TO DOP THIS PLEASE IT WOULD BE A GOOD EXPERIANCE PLEASE EMAIL ME
  • edited June 2009
    hi you recently called me about the bounty hunter tonight i said i couldnt do it now i can ?
  • edited June 2009
    hi ya all

i wood love to be there or on the phone have had a few nice wins in the open and 5oo and i won edinbutgh leg in the sky poker tour .

my alias is :   babyboy8
  • edited June 2009
     hey guys im Kimmy and im disabled and my partner Mike is my carer, he cooks, cleans, and spends the rest of his time watching sky poker, he just sits and watches the same thing over and over, he knows the adverts off by heart and talks along with you cause he seen it 1000 times before, i was wondering if one of these days you could maybe tell him something compleatly random and the only reason i signed up was so that on his fave channel he knows that i Kim Dixon loves him Mike Ferguson and everything he dose for me X p.s. i dont mind sky poker on every day :)
  • edited June 2009
    Hi guys, I'm fairly new to poker and would love to be on the show and have some of my hands analyzed. My alias is cainey0707
  • edited June 2009
    hi Guys, would love to be on the show Burnanantor is the name....i play velocity most evenings and the open also

cheers guys,look forward to hearing from you

Pete
  • edited June 2009
    Is there demand on the show for people who can beat Richs' losing streak record? If so, Im your man - count me in!!
  • edited June 2009
    Would you like to feature as a home player on the Sky Poker TV channel? We can pay your tournament fee for the evening in exchange for a few phone calls into the show and the guarantee you get some of your hands shown on the TV!  Just email us at skyopen@bskyb.com or post your alias here.   Please note if you post your alias we can only retrieve your contact details if you have said we can contact you when you first registered with the site. We will be in contact as soon as we can! 
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew

As a newbie it would be great to be on the show the experience would be good det some much needed tips on where i might be going wrong

my alias is DTWBANDIT 

cheers
  • edited June 2009
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    Hi

I would love to be a featued home player - allias - mattdexter
  • edited July 2009

Yea id love to be on the show. 2nd in the open is my best result and ive won the velocity also. Its mainly the free buy in that does it for me im so cheap! lol

• edited July 2009

Hi i would love to be a phone in guest on the show if thats possible im only a new player on sky but have been watching the show for a long time so this would be great thanks

• edited July 2009
    Hallo Ted/Harry/Rosie/Sarah

Have sent reply to your kind invitation. Anybody picked it up yet?

:)
  • edited July 2009
    i have emailed you thanks
  • edited July 2009
    ......hmmm ??   oh go on then  ! !   only if TK 's not on  hahaha
  • edited July 2009
    yes plz sky uve had the gd the fat[the mackem] the ugly[razorkev]now put the hippy on [so im called by the afore mentoined lol] thx 4 the hols in majorca 4 the last 2 years delta.
  • edited July 2009
    Would love to be on the show, am available most nights
  • edited July 2009
    Thanks guys for the invite to the show....

Enjoyed it even though I got knocked out of both the bounty hunter and the velocity.

For all the conspiracy guys out there, My AK getting turned over by QJ and a couple of hands later busting out when my queens were busted by sevens knocking me out of the velocity.

Make of it what you will....

Thanks to the Sky researchers...... and especially Richard and Ed on the night.

Cheers guys!
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Be on the show.....:
    Thanks guys for the invite to the show....   Enjoyed it even though I got knocked out of both the bounty hunter and the velocity. For all the conspiracy guys out there, My AK getting turned over by QJ and a couple of hands later busting out when my queens were busted by sevens knocking me out of the velocity. Make of it what you will.... Thanks to the Sky researchers...... and especially Richard and Ed on the night. Cheers guys!
    Posted by bobcat52
    Cheers Mike, thanks for coming on tonight.

Yes, you had a bit of a stinker in the Bounty Hunter tournament, but hopefully you enjoyed the show anyway! At least your wife got a mention!!!
  • edited July 2009
    Hi Richard,

No worries. It was an experience.

BTW, You might want to have a word with Mother hen in Vegas....

see Tikays last blog.

Hee Hee
  • edited July 2009
    Love the show why not? Been giving you lot my money long enough, maybe it will be my lucky night!

Alias is Draig (duh)
  • edited July 2009
    I'd love to be on the show. Won the Open back in December (made a super comeback from 500 chips with blins at 50/100), got fifth in the SPUKT Birmingham leg (shouldve done better but played the final table like a donkey). Recently been playing a bit ropey and hopefully this can get my game back on track.

Alias - KnackersYa