You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Be on the show.....

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Be on the show.....:
    Would you like to feature as a home player on the Sky Poker TV channel? We can pay your tournament fee for the evening in exchange for a few phone calls into the show and the guarantee you get some of your hands shown on the TV!  Just email us at skyopen@bskyb.com or post your alias here.   Please note if you post your alias we can only retrieve your contact details if you have said we can contact you when you first registered with the site. We will be in contact as soon as we can! 
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew

Yes please

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Be on the show.....:
    In Response to Be on the show..... : Yes please
    Posted by tweedy
    I was supposed to be onthe show before christmas but a mess up somewhere meant that the wrong person was entered for the Primo instead of me!
    Would love to be shown sometime and have the presenters watch some of my hands
    Cheers

Andy
  • edited January 2010
    Hiya Sky Team,

I have been on the show a couple of times and even cashed.

Any chance of a repeat performance????

Shanker1974
  • edited January 2010
    i would like to be on the show again if thats ok

hurst05
  • edited January 2010
    I would love the opportunityto be on the show so i can do better than labrat did when he was the featured player before xmas. Come on sky let this happen for me so i can reign supreme champion in our house. xx
  • edited January 2010
    Saw DP in newcastle and he said I could get on the show, so please can you arrange , thanks guys.... Nige
  • edited January 2010
    hi I would like a go at home player my alias is "cardgenius" thanks :-)
  • edited January 2010
    HI, IM NIGEL OLIVER I'VE BEEN USEING THE SITE SINCE NOVEMBER 09 GOT INTO PLAYING ONLINE AFTER STUMBLING ONTO THE SKYPOKER CHANNEL ,LOVE THE SHOW AND ENJOYING USEING THE SITE ITS REALLY SIMPLE.
    ALLWAYS WATCH THE PRIMO BUT I'VE NOT HAD THE GUTTS TO ENTER IT YET !!!
    WOULD LOVE TO BE THE PHONE GUEST AND HAVE MY HANDS PULLED APART LIVE ON THE SHOW, MY ALLIAS IS ;   THELEGION

THANKS

NIGE
  • edited January 2010
    Would like to be a home player - acesover8s
  • edited January 2010
    Hello again after applying earlier this week I noticed my phone number was entered incorrectly I have rectified that now I would still love to be on the show!!

I have become addicted to sky poker been on almost 2 weeks and just completed my 1st 100 stt,s and made £200+ profits and a ROI of 24% from £5 that sky credited my account with not too shabby and heres to a even better 2nd 100 games keep up the stellar work sky!!

Thanks for consideration and good luck to who ever does get selected!!

alias "cardgenius"

Tim. 

"The ultimate victory in competition is derived from the inner satisfaction of knowing that you have done your best and that you have gotten the most out of what you had to give." Howard Cosell 
  • edited February 2010
    Hi Guys  I have been on the show before and would love to do it again. <<<< Alias is there :-)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    hi everyone i would really like to go on your show as i feel i am close to being the complete player and i need a few tweaks here and there to make me a great player and the advice from your team would be priceless unless it is from richard orford lol please get in touch soon many thanks 
  • edited February 2010
    you call me last week about been on show but missed the call and my voice mail so poor cant here the number you gave me to callso please call me back if you dont mind thank you and looking forward to hearing from you
  • edited February 2010
    []
     Please can i be on the show. Ima newbie to this site. some how your won me over from PKR
    ACID18 is my Alias
  • edited February 2010

I have tried emailing before but have had no response. I play on skypoker most days or nights and watch ch865 all the time (to much probably).
    I was to late to enter the total -player. I play allsorts off games from cash to stt's DYM,s and MTT's and would love to be on and get my hands analised.
    I also play on the mastercash tables but have never seen any of my hands ever on TV and like I say I watch it all the time.
    Paul Robinson
    username - joebananas1 and alias is MP33
    Thx

• edited February 2010
    i would just love to be on the show. thanks- alias is craftycarp...
  • edited February 2010
    Asking for the 1000 time lol as would love to be on the show instead of people being on the show more than once lol
    alias chrisbhoy
  • edited February 2010
    please please please please can i be on the show i watch it all the time and i think the tips would be great for my game. kind regards craftycarp
  • edited February 2010
    please may i be on the show in primo i need help lol tug180
  • edited February 2010
    hey guys as everyone has posted above i think it would be great to be a phone in guest on any of the tourney nights you have on 865.

Have not entered any of the main tourneys as my bankroll doesnt allow it......yet!!!

Have tried a few sats but got unlucky,as above think it would be great to be on the show and have a couple of hands gone through by the presenters and experts,

have e-mailed but no response as yet,hopefully soon Sky,

alias is as to the left.

thanks
  • edited February 2010
    I would love to be a phone guest on the show please consider me yours Mark aka mabsue
  • edited February 2010
    A chance to win 4 grand for free?

Yeah alright, I'd love to be a home player on the primo ta, Alias - Majj
  • edited February 2010
    would love it i won 5.5k bh on tues  would like the chance
    thanks rosjim1
  • edited March 2010

I've done my roll so would appreciate getting on the show

Ta

Wilhelm

• edited March 2010
    id like to be a phone in guest please, i did it last year but would like another chance 

hurst05
  • edited March 2010

i would make a great phone guest. please call me lol.

craftycarp

• edited March 2010
    Phone in guest would be fantastic.
  • edited March 2010
    Love to have a shot at the show if possible

Alias is ontherlver

Many thanks

Steve
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Be on the show.....:
    Would you like to feature as a home player on the Sky Poker TV channel? We can pay your tournament fee for the evening in exchange for a few phone calls into the show and the guarantee you get some of your hands shown on the TV!  Just email us at skyopen@bskyb.com or post your alias here.   Please note if you post your alias we can only retrieve your contact details if you have said we can contact you when you first registered with the site. We will be in contact as soon as we can! 
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    hi there, would love to be on the show especially the 12,000 bounty hunter on thursday's,am a relatively new player but love the show and the game and would love some input.
    many thanks
    soitis74
  • edited March 2010
    sorry user name is
    andsoitis7
    cheers
  • edited March 2010
    Hi guys,

Ive been on the show before a few months back, but i would like to apply to go on again, as i have improved as a player since the last time.

Alias - The_Don90

Thanks,

Don