You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Be on the show.....

15678911»

Comments

• edited September 2011

I'd love to be on the show, i finished 5th in the 8000 superbounty last week

my alias is Bluffa42

thanks

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Be on the show.....:
    Would you like to feature as a home player on the Sky Poker TV channel? We can pay your tournament fee for the evening in exchange for a few phone calls into the show and the guarantee you get some of your hands shown on the TV!  Just email us at skyopen@bskyb.com or post your alias here.   Please note if you post your alias we can only retrieve your contact details if you have said we can contact you when you first registered with the site. We will be in contact as soon as we can! 
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    came 5th in tv £11 tsp monday 5th my 1st 1 would like to see that (bhe allin)or can u tell me if it will b on
  • edited September 2011
    hi guys
    im fairly new to the site would love to be on the show.
    many thanks.
    KIDACE 10
  • edited September 2011
    I would love to be on the show I`ve been a telephone guest before and a was out the tourney within 20 mins lol

my alias is liamboi11
  • edited September 2011
    id be up for being on the show

alias 'Sikas'
  • edited September 2011
    I'd love to be on the show!
    Have my moves analysed by experts, receive advice on how to improve my game and exchange friendly banter with the greatest double act on TV Tikay and Orford!
    Trouble is I can't see Sky agreeing to start the show an hour earlier for me to still be involved in the tournament !
    LOL
  • edited September 2011
    Just a reminder that James lJAMESl Williams, who won the Sky Poker Tour Grand Final, will be on the show this Thursday with Richard and Carlo
  • edited October 2011
    pocket aces  boots    boot laces  aces
  • edited October 2011

Hi guys,
    Great show, in the primo at the mo and got a coment from my girlfriend that carlo looks like Max Headroom.

And the tan looks a bit bright on my new TV

Stephen
    AKA  DirectD

• edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: GOOD SHOW:
    Hi guys, Great show, in the primo at the mo and got a coment from my girlfriend that carlo looks like Max Headroom. And the tan looks a bit bright on my new TV Stephen AKA  DirectD
    Posted by DirectD
    Not sure if this got mentioned on air last night but best to email skyopen@bskyb.com or post o n the official show thread under general poker chat when we have live shows.

Glad you enjoyed the show!
  • edited November 2011
    Ihi I would be interested  please my sky poker name is blondspeks and you can reach me at kirstydand@gmail.com n Response to Be on the show.....:
    Would you like to feature as a home player on the Sky Poker TV channel? We can pay your tournament fee for the evening in exchange for a few phone calls into the show and the guarantee you get some of your hands shown on the TV!  Just email us at skyopen@bskyb.com or post your alias here.   Please note if you post your alias we can only retrieve your contact details if you have said we can contact you when you first registered with the site. We will be in contact as soon as we can! 
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
  • edited November 2011
    i would love to play on live tv please..  blondspeks
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Be on the show.....:
    i would love to play on live tv please..  blondspeks
    Posted by blondespek
    You dont actually play, we have people on as a guest expert.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes i would love to come on the show. Won the 12.5k bounty hunter on a thursday night, entered the same tourney a week later a came 5th, and the next week won the sunday high roller, had quiet a good run. I plat Tourneys mainly with an occasionally switching to cash games.

STEPHEN CHENERY

AKA...DirectD
  • edited December 2011
    i WOULD BE HAPPY TO BE ON THE SHOW AND DISCUSS MY PLAYING STYLE, CARLO WILL BE SURPRISED WHO I AM LOL I HAVE BEEN OFF THE POKER SCENE FOR A WHILE DUE TO WORK COMMITMENTS BUT USED TO PLAY THE CIRCUIT IN THE EARLY DAYS WAS GOOD FUN.

REGARDS
    THE_MUSH
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Hello there. It would be a fantastic experience and would be delighted at a wee crack at it, if it is still on the go of course.?  

My Alias is CraigyBhoy77. 

Many thanks. 

Craig. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hello there. It would be a fantastic experience and would be delighted at a wee crack at it, if it is still on the go of course.?   My Alias is CraigyBhoy77.  Many thanks.  Craig. 
    Posted by Craigy77
    Yes we still do this, but you have to be confident enough to analyse peoples poker hands, offer up advice and try to educate.

If you think you can do this let us know

Thanks
  • edited December 2011

Hi folks,

Great idea and i'd love to volunteer. I'm six months into trying to, dare i say it, master/cope with the game and have approaching ten books to show for it. Love the game and the skill involved in it. I'm enjoying Sky Poker, both the site and the channel and can honestly say that if i hadn't clicked that 886 button, i'd never have started to enjoying learning a great game. Cheers to TK, Trev and the rest of the gang......

Profman15

PS Haven't played a lot of cash mainly MTT Tournaments, BH's and DYM's recently.
  • edited December 2011
    Would love to be on your show, much analysis of my bad play hands pls.

WelshGramps
    Ryan Danahar
  • edited December 2011
    If i'm not mentioned on your show, there is no show! UKOPS MAIN.. Watch this space
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Be on the show..... : Yes we still do this, but you have to be confident enough to analyse peoples poker hands, offer up advice and try to educate. If you think you can do this let us know Thanks
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Hello Claire,

Thank you for getting back to me. Sorry I have taken so long to respond, I have been working on my live play as I have qualifed for a regional final. 

In answer, yes I am confident enough in my play to offer assistance, coupled with that a learning curve for myself I would still be very interseted. 

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you decide that I can participate.

Kind regards,

Craig.