You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Be on the show.....

Comments

• edited June 2010
    hi mandy its me again   even though i am irish i shall be giving england my full support in world cup  and will also be hoping france dont even get a point  i have been over here for over 20 years and all my grandchildren have been born here
  • edited June 2010
    sounds good fun :-)
  • edited June 2010
    We have had a cancellation this weekend, so if you are up for taking part in The Grind challenge where you try and get as high a return on your money throughout the show as posssible, in an attempt to make it onto our ROI Leaderboards, then let me know ASAP please.

We would prefer someone to be in the studio, but are aware it is our first WC match, so may consider a home cash player instead.

Just post your interest here and we may be in touch.

Many thanks.
  • edited June 2010
    Hi All! I'd love to be on the show, My alias is SB1985. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • edited July 2010
    i wana be on the griiiiiiiiiiiiind, with a m8, can get to the studio fine etc. PM me ling or anyone else from sky. much love x
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Mandy i have been a home player before and would love to have another crack at it some time. you have my contact details kind regards chris wilson AKA CraftyCarp any of the torny would be great.
  • edited July 2010
    Cheers for the offer to be a studio guest or home guest but at such short notice and with being in the middle of moving out , 3 days with fleue and a family get togethor in Blackpool it was impossible - just got in and i,m shattered

i have replied to the email sent but havent had a reply yet if I could be on at another time as I have never really seen any of my hands analysied since i tend to stay away from the TV tables and would like to meet the presenters on the set
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Be on the show.....:
    Cheers for the offer to be a studio guest or home guest but at such short notice and with being in the middle of moving out , 3 days with fleue and a family get togethor in Blackpool it was impossible - just got in and i,m shattered i have replied to the email sent but havent had a reply yet if I could be on at another time as I have never really seen any of my hands analysied since i tend to stay away from the TV tables and would like to meet the presenters on the set
    Posted by MP33
    would love to be on show  just come back to sky after trying an inferior site   won the open a couple years ago   name is UKsaint   keep up the good work
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Be on the show..... : would love to be on show  just come back to sky after trying an inferior site   won the open a couple years ago   name is UKsaint   keep up the good work
    Posted by UKSAINT
    Welcome back to the site, hope you get on the show.
  • edited July 2010
    Hi guys, id like to be a guest anytime you like if possible, ive only played a few times on sky, but came 14th in the bounty hunter on thursday, going out with QQ V J10 to be chip leader in the tourny.

Alias is BoroBadger
  • edited July 2010
    Hi id love to be on the show either on the phone or studio with some notice. I prefer tournaments but happy to play cash as well alias lockyer6 thanks
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Be on the show.....:
    Would you like to feature as a home player on the Sky Poker TV channel? We can pay your tournament fee for the evening in exchange for a few phone calls into the show and the guarantee you get some of your hands shown on the TV!  Just email us at skyopen@bskyb.com or post your alias here.   Please note if you post your alias we can only retrieve your contact details if you have said we can contact you when you first registered with the site. We will be in contact as soon as we can! 
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    I've just been savaged by a dog in a pub beer garden so I can't be at work so i am playing lots lol. I would be delighted to be a featured player,as i am doing ok in the open cashed tonight (dunno where yet i am still in) and last night came 24th:) It would be a lot of fun to share some of my dodgy erratic play with the poker nation:)
    regards,Mikey1972

• edited September 2010
    hi there id love to be on the show never had much luck the past couple of years i got into poker about 18 months ago as my 12 year old son passed away, so this is how i spend my spare time and i need some money to pay off some bills what are mounting up so if you want me on the show id love to. i think my alias is hate72
                                                          kindest regards
                                                             cameron
  • edited September 2010

Hello, all you wonderful people at Sky..............

As a relative newcomer to the site, I feel its about time I overcame my shyness and made an appearance on the show........My game is usually uber-tight however and my range is usually only KK+.

I wont be around for 3 weeks , however if you can fit me in between Oct 7th and Oct 27th this would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mr PLop

• edited September 2010

Hi, would love to be on the show as I don't get get much chance to play it would be great to have a few hands looked at by the guys!! as i work nights it could only be on a Sunday as that is my only day off!!
    My alias is deadbull23 and you can contact me on the number on my profile.
    Thanks in advance.

• edited October 2010

Hi all.

I would love to give it a go on your show. I have only just started playing on sky poker but have found it a good poker and with the live coverage just adding to the all round experience. so would love to show my stuff on a live show

troggers 

P.S. i dont know if you i have said we can contact me when i first registered with the site. can i and do i have to change this so you can find my details

• edited October 2010
    lol! just like everyone i would also love to have a crack at this as it would be my only way into a good torney other than thro satalites as i only play micro games because of my small bank roll. so check out my history and see i you think im up to it my user name is shibbytime
  • edited October 2010

Evening guys, first time player, first time blogger for you, been watching the show all night, got my first game coming up at 1, can't wait :)

Jimmy25t

• edited October 2010
    i would love to be a home player, as i work all over europe it would be nice to play at home live with you some time.
    ps playing the sky sports tourny tonight while sat in sweden wishing i was home lol.

please ask me
  • edited October 2010
    would love to be on show...been trying for years...jetson887
  • edited October 2010
    I would love to be on the show my alias is cardassasi
  • edited October 2010
    Hi there 

I'd love to be on the show.

Any type is good for me - I enjoy all formats, BH and Open especially!

Thanks, James (a.k.a. Penny3)
  • edited October 2010
    Hi there, I would love to be on the show, I play in the Primo most sundays

If there is any chance of doing it i would be delighted

cheers
    Dave
  • edited December 2010
    hu my name is jack aka blakeyi
    i would love to be on the show and show ppl how much of a good player i am
    i am avaleble anytime and i play any format
    i would be delighted if i got the chance to play on the show

cheers
    Jack
  • edited December 2010
    If i ll finish top3 primo no problem.alias martin111
  • edited December 2010
    been trying to get on the show for years now!
    play all the time would be great to have the presenters analyse my play
    alias andy161703
  • edited December 2010
    Would love to be on again, was on within my first 2 weeks of playing skypoker and poker as a whole, so would be awesome to see exactly how much ive progress, thanks. 
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Be on the show..... : I'd like to do it sometime, I play the BH or Open through satellites and recently won the Community Freeroll Dave (Solar)
    Posted by SolarCarro
  • edited January 2011
    Hi fairly new to the site so would be great to have my play analysed by the guys in the studio. Bounty Hunter is my fave and im available any time. Hope to hear from u soon
  • edited January 2011
    Hi guys,

The chance of a free entry to a tournament and also have my hands talked through each stage, sounds like a great bit of entertainment.
    I will be sky recording it to watch over and over again, if im lucky enough to be selected.

Thanks. WannaB