You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Be on the show.....

Comments

• edited January 2011
    i would love to be on the show was expecting a ring thursday from skymandy 
  • edited January 2011

Would be thrilled to take part: Alias = whittle121

• edited January 2011
    Would be be delighted to be a guest, over a year now since I was on, since then been a part of the community much more, and love the forum. So please contact me anytime, and I will be available. HAPPYNIGE4
  • edited February 2011
    would love to be on the show
  • edited April 2011
    hi guys, would really like to be on a show and get a few hands looked at!!! and prob get told off by tikay haha, feel free to contact me anytime thanks deadbull aka steve.
  • edited April 2011
    hi sky team musicom here hello! i just want to ask if you and the online players at sky think a players player of the month award is a good idea? ther are many reasons i think this is a good idea 1 no 1 else has this product at this time that i no of 2 its exclusive ie no 1 else has this 3 its another way ppl can be reconised 4 if a player is as good as they think they are  you can hav a system wer it takes bad beats into account so if a player is put out they can still recive akknowledgment for the fact they wer unlucky 5 its undissputeable as it takes all factors into account and will give 100% true reflection on player statistics. ive just been put out of my last bh with ak up against 9 j all in and lost ok fair enough then push with my short stack pkt 7s and went out nothing i did wrong just the unlucky cards thank you for your time please could you/sky give me some feed back ty musicom
  • edited April 2011
    would love to demonstrate my lack of talent on the show!!! call the deviant for shambles aplenty!!!
  • edited May 2011
    would like to be considered for this scheme would be able to play anytime,have not a bad record in the open though now the entry fee is beyond my means,being a coffin dodger
  • edited June 2011
    i love tk more please
  • edited June 2011
    hi I would love to star on the show allias is bkboy18
  • edited June 2011
    Hi I would love to take part.
  • edited June 2011
    SAME HERE I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE PART,ESPECIALLY AS MY NAME HAS BEEN THROWN AROUND APPARENTLY AS ONE FOR THE FUTURE!!!! :)
  • edited June 2011
    Hi guys,
    I would love to share my love and knowledge for the game. I spend 60% of my time studying and 40% playing. My alias is spirerite2.

Thanks
  • edited June 2011

became a sky poker player today,i won £11 on the mini primo,would love it if u could give me a shout,from odoggs

• edited June 2011
    Would love to be on the show.  Alias cenachav
  • edited July 2011
    Hi

I won the TSP Classic thursday 14th July and would like that to be on the show or a future tournemant. E-mail seangallyspurs@hotmail.com

Thanks
  • edited July 2011
    Hi I'v been playing on the site for nearly 3 years now (give or take ) and have been an avid watcher of the show and love getting involved with the community and have been trying really hard to satelite my way into the B/H tonight but to no such luck lol so would love to be a member on the show tonight or any other tourney for that matter :-))) got through to last weeks B/H via a 1.60 satelite and took 3 heads and just bubbled from the cash prizes would love to redeem myself tonight though PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 
    Thanks in advance 
    alias : BIGFLIC85
    email is : bigflic85@hotmail.co.uk
    (think you'll already have that though)

ps Im very chatty 

• edited August 2011
    i would love to be on the show, i have been with sky poker only a couple of month and i am improving and changing my game all the time. i tend to be in the sit and go table but i do have a tendancy to slip into the tournis:)

thanks flamez
  • edited August 2011
    If you're still wanting peeps for the shows, I'd be happy to come down, the point of view of a luckbox might be enlightening.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Be on the show.....:
    In Response to Re: Be on the show..... : You have to leave that god-awful monopoly money behind though else you won't make it past Newcastle ;o)) xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Ya haffa haf a Slap for that one Irene,  But then you might like that ;o)
  • edited August 2011
    would love to to this some time
  • edited August 2011
    If your looking for newbiie to have chat at the table i'm yor man...ajmilton
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Be on the show.....:
    Would you like to feature as a home player on the Sky Poker TV channel? We can pay your tournament fee for the evening in exchange for a few phone calls into the show and the guarantee you get some of your hands shown on the TV!  Just email us at skyopen@bskyb.com or post your alias here.   Please note if you post your alias we can only retrieve your contact details if you have said we can contact you when you first registered with the site. We will be in contact as soon as we can! 
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    Aye, I'd love to do it, I'm new to the forum and haven't really played a whole lot on Sky Poker but am hoping to play a few tourneys here and will hopefully play the SPT final at DTD in September.

Played my first proper tourney on Sky tonight in the Primo finishing 50th after busting out with AKs against pocket 4's in the BB.

Name is Slykillist
  • edited August 2011
    I'd love to be on the show. I'm free any night for any of the main events. Kill two birds with one stone and you could make it a winner's journey ;)

My alias is Lambert180
  • jisjis
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Be on the show.....:
    Would you like to feature as a home player on the Sky Poker TV channel? We can pay your tournament fee for the evening in exchange for a few phone calls into the show and the guarantee you get some of your hands shown on the TV!  Just email us at skyopen@bskyb.com or post your alias here.   Please note if you post your alias we can only retrieve your contact details if you have said we can contact you when you first registered with the site. We will be in contact as soon as we can! 
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
  • jisjis
    edited August 2011
    hi would love to come on show very busy person with work and full time dad but on a thursday night i love to sit down and get on line , love sky poker and play a lot more cash games than tournaments so may be able to pick up some tips from the pros. so give us a call avatar jis 
  • edited August 2011
    When is the TSP classic shown from yesterday because i cant wait to live through my final table blow up again? :)
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Be on the show.....:
    When is the TSP classic shown from yesterday because i cant wait to live through my final table blow up again? :)
    Posted by TipoWBA
    Hi

It might feature on the 8pm show tonight but more likely on Monday 29th @ 8pm

Thanks
  • edited September 2011

Hi ,

Sounds like a great idea and i'm keen. I'm new to the site and indeed new to seriously studying the game. I've had a bit of success. Getting to Survivor final in my first week, winning a deepstack, couple of final tables. Sky helped me win my first ever live poker tournament at the first attempt a few weeks ago. I've got the bug now. I enjoy the site and loving learning the game. I'm profman15 by the way.
                                                                   cheers
                                                                        Steve

• edited September 2011
    i would absoloutley love to be given the oppurtunity at being on the show! i want to become a more active member of the community so would be great to chat to the presenters as i have never got the chance before.

my alias is mikeykovac20