You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Be on the show.....

Comments

• edited April 2010
    id love to be on the show guys alias is crazyal
  • edited April 2010

Hey guys i would love to be one of the home players for the primo. love the site keep up all the gud work u uys do hope to here bk from ya

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Be on the show.....:
    Would you like to feature as a home player on the Sky Poker TV channel? We can pay your tournament fee for the evening in exchange for a few phone calls into the show and the guarantee you get some of your hands shown on the TV!  Just email us at skyopen@bskyb.com or post your alias here.   Please note if you post your alias we can only retrieve your contact details if you have said we can contact you when you first registered with the site. We will be in contact as soon as we can! 
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    hi,would love 2 be on the show,cheers LUKEDASH7
  • edited April 2010
    Would be an love to appear as home player.PLEASE PLEASE pick me belsibub. 
  • edited April 2010

The battle of the sexes idea has been put on the back burner for the time being.......

Although, do please keep you requests to be a home or studio player coming in.

When you request to be on the show, could you please state whether this is from home, the studio or both please.

Many thanks.

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Be on the show.....:
    The battle of the sexes idea has been put on the back burner for the time being....... Although, do please keep you requests to be a home or studio player coming in. When you request to be on the show, could you please state whether this is from home, the studio or both please. Many thanks.
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    hi mandy, ive been a home player b4 and would be delighted to be a studio player sometime........would have to co-incide with my time off work though
  • edited April 2010
    i wouldnt mind coming to the studio either, any time suits me
  • edited April 2010
    The battle of the sexes idea has been put on the back burner for the time being....... Although, do please keep you requests to be a home or studio player coming in. When you request to be on the show, could you please state whether this is from home, the studio or both please. Many thanks.
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    id love to come into the studio would be a fantastic experiance for me!
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Mandy

i have been a home player before and would love to have another crack at it some time.

you have my contact details

kind regards

chris wilson

AKA CraftyCarp
  • edited April 2010
    If you can put up with me i would love to do phone in but actualy being on the show would be AMAZING :) but up for either or either just dont call the whole thing off :)
  • edited May 2010
    HEY GUYS

I WOULD LOVE TO BE ON THE SHOW OR BE A PHONE GUEST.

REGARDS WILL (meatO)
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Mandy i have been a home player before and would love to have another crack at it some time. you have my contact details kind regards chris wilson AKA CraftyCarp
  • edited May 2010
    Hey, i would love to appear on the show again as a phone in guest.

please contact me Tom

Ginge999
  • edited May 2010

So who wants to appear on The Grind?

We are looking for 2 or 3 friends to come into the studio and go up against each other in The Grind challenge.

Using your own money, you have 2 hours in which to achieve a return on your investment........will you triumph over your friends and come out at the top of the leaderboard??

Please state your interest here, providing me with the alias of all who would like to take part.

What are you waiting for?

• edited May 2010
    I would love to feature as a phone guest on the show soon. I had a message left on my phone about a month ago asking if i could take part but have been away on holiday for 3 weeks, would love to be a guest player if possible!!
    Cheers
  • edited May 2010
    I would love to feature as a phone guest on the show soon. I had a message left on my phone about a month ago asking if i could take part but have been away on holiday for 3 weeks, would love to be a guest player if possible!! Cheers
    Posted by andy161703
    Will keep you in my mind for future shows.  Thanks :)) 
  • edited May 2010

Hi Mandy

I would like to be a phone-in guest please

Darich

• edited May 2010
    Hi Mandy i have been a home player before and would love to have another crack at it some time. you have my contact details kind regards chris wilson AKA CraftyCarp
  • edited May 2010
    Would love to be on show again have won open for 2nd time restored my confidence in my poker have been doing alot of research and now feel my game is strong would love to prove it live.  Always a fan, 

RECONDITE (the boy from gower)

• edited May 2010
    I would like to be a home player got the chance back in april but due to it being my birthday couldn't do it

Thanks
  • ckdckd
    edited May 2010

hi i would like to be on the show tonight as it is my birthday today i havesent lots of emails over the last two weeks about being on the show tonight and sky rich as asked a few times but had no reply from it please please please let me have a go tonight it would be a good pressie for me

ckd
  • edited May 2010

The World Cup is upon us, and I am sure the majority of us here will be putting all our energy into cheering on England.  BUT, what if we weren't in the running - who would you be backing and why?

Let us know your thoughts and reasons here and we may even ask you to participate in the show.

Do it for your country!!!!!

• edited May 2010

hi there mandy

i think it would have to be Brazil for 2 reasons

1st being they do play good football and

2nd reason they show clips of the crowd and there all always fit women.

i hope this qualify's lol

The World Cup is upon us, and I am sure the majority of us here will be putting all our energy into cheering on England.  BUT, what if we weren't in the running - who would you be backing and why? Let us know your thoughts and reasons here and we may even ask you to participate in the show. Do it for your country!!!!!
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
  • edited June 2010
    Would you like to feature as a home player on the Sky Poker TV channel? We can pay your tournament fee for the evening in exchange for a few phone calls into the show and the guarantee you get some of your hands shown on the TV!  Just email us at skyopen@bskyb.com or post your alias here.   Please note if you post your alias we can only retrieve your contact details if you have said we can contact you when you first registered with the site. We will be in contact as soon as we can! 
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew

I thought i would use my 100th post on Sky,s 1st birthday to apply again to be a home player or studio guest  in the open or any Competition you would like to put me in , so i can see myself and get my hands analyised while on the phone.

I have applied before through this thread and email but haven,t yet heard anything
    Thx
    MP33 

As for the football i guess I would support the Netherlands as I have a bet on them as i fancy them as the darkhorses, although with no other British teams in I would like to see south Africa do well as its always a bettter competion with the home nation still involved unless they come up against us obviously
  • edited June 2010
    it would be my honour if i could be a home player, i don`t do to bad usaully get past the first hour, and if  do get picked my wife has a lovely red dress i could wear, lol
  • edited June 2010
    The World Cup is upon us, and I am sure the majority of us here will be putting all our energy into cheering on England.  BUT, what if we weren't in the running - who would you be backing and why? Let us know your thoughts and reasons here and we may even ask you to participate in the show. Do it for your country!!!!!
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    I would support the good old USA. I'm a Rangers fan and Maurice Edu plays for them. Edu went from zero to hero this season after scoring an injury time winner against Celtic at Ibrox.
  • edited June 2010
    Ill happily be a home player one time, basically any excuse to stay in and play poker :)

for the world cup im sorry couldn't pick anyone else i dont mind winning, although spain wouldnt be too fussed
  • edited June 2010
  • edited June 2010
    hi mandy i would love to be a guest player on the show either at home or at the studio  unfortunately i can not do mondays   fridays   or saturdays  i play tournaments mainly on the other nights  hope to hear from you in the near future