You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Be on the show.....

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Hi
      I could get a team of three together, either to play from home or to be on a show
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to BE ON THE SHOW:
    Hi Guys and Gals, We are currently looking for home players and studio guests - so please register your interest here.  Please indicate your game preference - are you more of a tournament player, or cash, or either? Are you interested in coming into the studio, playing along from home, or both? If you could answer the above questions here, you could soon be taking part in one of our shows.  If you are one of our home players then we will even enter you into the tournament, it will cost you nothing - all you have to do is take a phone call, or two, throughout the show.  What have you got to lose??? Apply here NOW :-)
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Hi
    I would also be interested in this, play low stakes cash (not very well!), Sit n goes or Tournys, probably play more tournys than anything. Would love to be studio or home guest
    Alias is bornablade   :)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Be on the show.....:
    Could get a team of 3 blokes I think. I don't think they would be too keen on travelling though. Is this current SKY players only? Carl
    Posted by luvBWFC
    New players would be more than welcome to apply too.  If they could register their interest here, that would be great.
  • edited April 2010
    would love to be on the show, been trying for ages with no success!
    Play mainly sit n go's at all levels but i throw in cash and tournaments too for good measure.

Alias chrisbhoy

Thanks
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Mandy, welcome to the forum! ;)

I would very interested in taking part in one of the shows. I tend to mainly play tournaments so that would be my prefered option, either at home or in the studio.

As for the teams of three idea, I'm sure I could get a couple of others to make up a team to play, again, either from home or in the studio!

Thanks

Chris (DiggerMan)
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Guys and Gals, We are currently looking for home players and studio guests - so please register your interest here.  Please indicate your game preference - are you more of a tournament player, or cash, or either? Are you interested in coming into the studio, playing along from home, or both? If you could answer the above questions here, you could soon be taking part in one of our shows.  If you are one of our home players then we will even enter you into the tournament, it will cost you nothing - all you have to do is take a phone call, or two, throughout the show.  What have you got to lose??? Apply here NOW :-)
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Been trying to get on the show for a while now.  After having a few decent results lately I've done me 'roll in a moment of Sky Vegas madness, so free-entry into one of Sky's featured tournaments wouldn't go amiss. 

I am a tournament player interested in taking part from home.

My alias is Wilhelm

I AM FROM ESSEX

Cheers
  • edited April 2010
    hi my alias is kennybad and i would love to be a phone guest on skypoker i play mtt and some stt
  • edited April 2010
    I would love to be on the show bit of experienc but learning all the time but cant affod the buy ins for the tv shows as im gettim married in July plz pick me

my alias is pstoney
  • edited April 2010
    hi ive been on your site for a while now and would love to get a chance to be on your show.my alias is swannie136.hope to hear from u.
  • edited April 2010

Hi

I have tried emailing the address at the start off this thread a few times but never had a response to be a home player . I play mainly cash and MTT,s and some STT,s and would love to be a home player as I haven't seen myself on TV yet despite playing on here for a while and on the live tour.

Alias is MP33 - ta

• edited April 2010
    id like to be on the show, mainly a cash player but play mtt every night and the odd SnG, i would also be interested in the sexes battle. thanks hurst05
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Mandy,

Myself, flashflush and another player could make an team of 3. Can you put me down please?
  • edited April 2010
    Hi mandy i could get a team of three together and would like to put myself down for this,

craftycarp

ste1722

tba
  • edited April 2010

Hi Mandy

Myself and 2 friends would be more than happy to take part, from home or in the studio, all men I must add. The aliases if you need them are,

PurplSHEEP
    fishywishy
    SHANXTA

Many thanks,

Chris

(oh, and we play either cash, MTT or STT)
  • edited April 2010
    I would love to be part of a team (male),so far its me, Irishrover (the irish mob) and one other?
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Guys n Girls, Just putting the feelers out.......... If we were to put together some sort of 'Battle of the Sexes' competition, where we would be looking for several teams of three, all of the same sex, would you be willing and able to put a team together? Would you be willing to take part from home, in the studio, or both? If you believe you are able to get a same sex team of three together, then please register yoyr interest here. Many thanks. Mandy
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    hi i could get a team of three together myself,cadetniven,and wattspoker
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Mandy, Myself, flashflush and another player could make an team of 3. Can you put me down please?
    Posted by phil12uk
    If your stuck  for a third  player you  guys .... I'd  be honoured to  be the 'crazy horse' in your team .

:))

On another point Mandy ..what would be a good idea latter in the year is  to run a series  team league
    for example ..teams of  four  play .. 5/6 players a team ,with  captain who can rotate players as and when available .. maybe play one a fortnight .. 10 - 15 games .. entry  fee split ( maybe £10 - £15) so's 75% payed on the night ,  with the other 25% shared by the top 3  teams at the end of the series ..
    (or something along  those lines  ask  Rich or TK  for their view for next winter maybe) 

Oh almost  forgot , Skypoker to  add a sweetner forthe the first  and 5th  games + add a bonus for the winning team !!!  (what ?

)
  • edited April 2010
    I would love to be part of a team, maybe me, Irishrover (the irish mob) and one other?
    Posted by loonytoons

yep i am in m8y !
  • edited April 2010
    Have been on the show phone in about 2 yrs ago but would love to go on during the primo if possible. Really enjoyed it and would love to do it again :) my alias is Dazler
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Guys n Girls, Just putting the feelers out.......... If we were to put together some sort of 'Battle of the Sexes' competition, where we would be looking for several teams of three, all of the same sex, would you be willing and able to put a team together? Would you be willing to take part from home, in the studio, or both? If you believe you are able to get a same sex team of three together, then please register yoyr interest here. Many thanks. Mandy
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Hi Mandy

Could you put me (bornablade), POKERTREV and rawhand down for the teamthing please,
  • edited April 2010
    hi mandy definiately interersted in being a home of studio player cash or mtt thanks karluke
  • edited April 2010
    hi mandy would also be interested in joining a ladies team thanks karlluke
  • edited April 2010
    I am confused about my sexuallity, would I be eligible for the battle of the sexes?
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    hi ive a team which i posted to you the other day just wondered when you are thinking of doing this cheers
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Be on the show.....:
    Would you like to feature as a home player on the Sky Poker TV channel? We can pay your tournament fee for the evening in exchange for a few phone calls into the show and the guarantee you get some of your hands shown on the TV!  Just email us at skyopen@bskyb.com or post your alias here.   Please note if you post your alias we can only retrieve your contact details if you have said we can contact you when you first registered with the site. We will be in contact as soon as we can! 
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    plz plz  can i be on the show via phone let me no l love the show ty
  • edited April 2010
    i'd love to be on the show my alias nffc4eva
  • edited April 2010
    primo or the open
  • edited April 2010
    hi there mandy.
    i could get a team of 3 lads together very easily if needed to.
    hope this helps you,when would this be needed?
    cheers mush22
  • edited April 2010
    I would like to be a home guest on the primo, would that be possible? my name is toby bolt and my alias is awesomeee
  • edited April 2010
    I'd like to on the show

im drax10000