You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ask Tikay?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Hi Tikay
    sorry to trouble you i know you busy tonight and getting ear ache i entered but might of been one of the dumb ones who enterd with wrong info am i in or have i missed out on being in the winning side.

Dave
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay?:
    Hi Tikay sorry to trouble you i know you busy tonight and getting ear ache i entered but might of been one of the dumb ones who enterd with wrong info am i in or have i missed out on being in the winning side. Dave
    Posted by hawk7112
    Hi Dave, no problem mate.

Ugh. I'm afraid I don't see your name on the list.

I suggest you speak to Customer Care FIRST thing tomorrow, & hopefully they can sort it for you.

Fingers crossed for ya Dave.
  • edited November 2009
    ty tikay and promise i will try and make gorrila meat out of orford :)
    tikay our king kong
  • edited November 2009
    Hi Tony, hope you guys enjoyed the Smoked Salmon....

is i in or is i out ?
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : Hi Dave, no problem mate. Ugh. I'm afraid I don't see your name on the list. I suggest you speak to Customer Care FIRST thing tomorrow, & hopefully they can sort it for you. Fingers crossed for ya Dave.
    Posted by Tikay10
    no probs my fault
    at work early will try tho
    if not good luck
    many thanks
    Dave
  • edited November 2009

am i on your winning team tikay???

• edited November 2009
    Hi Tony, hope you guys enjoyed the Smoked Salmon.... is i in or is i out ?
    Posted by Hjaltland
    Rich Prew nicked all the Salmon, & is still enjoying it to this day I gather! But he deserved it, he worked his socks off.

And yes, you ARE in, & even better, you are in Team tikay.

When Hjyhjhghghjhhjgfaitland hits them, they won't know what - or who - has hit them.

How's the weather up there in Shetland this week?
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : Rich Prew nicked all the Salmon, & is still enjoying it to this day I gather! But he deserved it, he worked his socks off. And yes, you ARE in, & even better, you are in Team tikay. When Hjyhjhghghjhhjgfaitland hits them, they won't know what - or who - has hit them. How's the weather up there in Shetland this week?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Wet and windy weather wise but bright and briskey on the tables....looking forward to the games...thanks
  • edited November 2009
    [QUOTE]am i on your winning team tikay???
    Posted by Hevaace1

I'm afraid I can't see yoor name on the List, sorry.

Assuming you Registered correctly, can I suggest you speak to Customer-Care first thing tomorrow?

Sorry I can't be of more help.
  • edited November 2009
    hey guys,

for those who suspect they didn't enter the correct details or missed out altogether please email your name and User ID to: suggestions@skypoker.com.

if you do miss out on this week's event for any reason, not to worry (as long as you send the email) you will be placed in the next one.

thanks guys
  • edited November 2009
    Can''t get in touch with 'suggestions@skypoker.com' as my microsoft server is unavailable - have no idea what that means so could someone please tell me if I registered for Team Tikay.
  • edited November 2009
    Hi' i pretty sure i entered the correct details, still not recieved email. I selected no preference, am i on the list.
  • edited November 2009
    the emails have yet to be sent by the marketing team so providing you entered the correct details you will all receive the soon.

i'm told they'll be going out in the next hour

• edited November 2009
    Can''t get in touch with 'suggestions@skypoker.com' as my microsoft server is unavailable - have no idea what that means so could someone please tell me if I registered for Team Tikay.
    Posted by sophiesmum

i'm not 100% sure about this one but sounds like a problem with your computer/ email. try restarting your computer and trying again.

just give me a shout if your still having trouble
  • edited November 2009
    Just want to make sure I am on the list for the TKO tonight, entered it as soon as I came out, but not heard anything as yet, can someone let me know.
    Thanks
  • edited November 2009
    Posted by sophiesmum
    Hi Mum,

Yes - you are safely Registered for Team tikay.

Let's bust their botties tonight!
  • edited November 2009
    Hi' i pretty sure i entered the correct details, still not recieved email. I selected no preference, am i on the list.
    Posted by chirker
    Hi Chirky,

Yes - you are safely Registered for Team Orford. (Booooooooooo!).

I assume the weather in deepest mid-Wales is wet & windy? Bit like Team Orford, really.
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks.  Just off for a walk with Sophie (my cocker spaniel).  Been putting it off as its raining, again. 
    Will try my best this evening. x
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : Hi Chirky, Yes - you are safely Registered for Team Orford. (Booooooooooo!). I assume the weather in deepest mid-Wales is wet & windy? Bit like Team Orford, really.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thankyou, and yes it's wet and windy, but i'm sure it will be brighter and all smile's later.
  • edited November 2009
    Just want to make sure I am on the list for the TKO tonight, entered it as soon as I came out, but not heard anything as yet, can someone let me know. Thanks
    Posted by tait2383
    Hi tait,

I';m afraid I don't see your name on the list I have. I suggest you contact Customer Care immediately. Sky-Rich has given the Contact Details on this Thread, this morning.

Good Luck.
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks.  Just off for a walk with Sophie (my cocker spaniel).  Been putting it off as its raining, again.  Will try my best this evening. x
    Posted by sophiesmum
    Ahh - so THATs how the name derives!

Gotta love Cocker Spaniels. Here's one I used to know. It's name was Orford.

• edited November 2009
    By the way, the reason I chose no preference is, I couldn't possibly choose between TWO poker geniuses!
  • edited November 2009
    By the way, the reason I chose no preference is, I couldn't possibly choose between TWO poker geniuses!
    Posted by chirker
    Please don't talk to me. Flattery will not help. Well, it might help a BIT.....

Enjoy tonight man, whoever wins. 
  • edited November 2009
    hi tikay am i on your list m8
  • edited November 2009
    hi tikay am i on your list m8
    Posted by kennybad
    You sure are kebnnybad - Team tikay!
  • edited November 2009

ty tk, c,mon team tikay

• edited November 2009
    hi tikay
    any sujestions for to night i.e best way to play as teams or every man for them self, tight , loose .
    any advice will be good
    ty
  • edited November 2009
    hi tikay any sujestions for to night i.e best way to play as teams or every man for them self, tight , loose . any advice will be good ty
    Posted by silver8ack
    Just play your usual, own, game Mr Silver, & most important of all, enjoy yourself.
  • edited November 2009
    I'm on the winning team:)

Got my email timed at 11.47
  • edited November 2009
    Is it me or do most of the players unable to navigate the registraiton system on team Tikay??

Just a genuine question intended to subtly highlight the inadequacies of your team Tony.... :-)