You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Cheers Sky, thanks a lot................... and thanks to all those who suggested my name.

It's gonna be a fun game with that list of runners!
  • edited August 2012
    Am I the only one confused why it says the prizepool is £300 but tha sum of the payouts is £150...

Also, I dunno if you're going to but would be great if you put a TV icon on this game.

Good luck to everyone involved.
  • edited August 2012

Rancid.. from Area 51....

One Post.....

With 1 Comment

lol
  • edited August 2012
    The nominee from the Clinic really ought to be favourite for this every time, don't you think Lambert? If you're dishing out poker advice, you ought to be beating people who talk about 'orses, conspiracy theories and ... whatever goes on in the shed.

No pressure, mate. :)
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    The nominee from the Clinic really ought to be favourite for this every time, don't you think Lambert? If you're dishing out poker advice, you ought to be beating people who talk about 'orses, conspiracy theories and ... whatever goes on in the shed. No pressure, mate. :)
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Well yeah I thought it was already sorted I'd be in this every month ;) lol. But seriously, I think you or grantorino should get a shout for the clinic next month, you and him have replied on pretty much every hand in the clinic for the last god knows how many months.

Slykllist should be down for one for setting up the whole olympics thing.

Ditch the Area 51 vote cos no positive input comes from that section and just replacement it with the Lambert180 award ;)

And definitely one for Michael/Chris who run the DTD, how did they get missed out. Well that's next month sorted  lol.... me, you, Sly, Michael, Chris, Grantorino.
  • edited August 2012
    hi are we having a priority free tournament for a seat
    in dtd final like last year
                                       thanks
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : Well yeah I thought it was already sorted I'd be in this every month ;) lol. But seriously, I think you or grantorino should get a shout for the clinic next month, you and him have replied on pretty much every hand in the clinic for the last god knows how many months. Slykllist should be down for one for setting up the whole olympics thing. Ditch the Area 51 vote cos no positive input comes from that section and just replacement it with the Lambert180 award ;) And definitely one for Michael/Chris who run the DTD, how did they get missed out. Well that's next month sorted  lol.... me, you, Sly, Michael, Chris, Grantorino.
    Posted by Lambert180
    I've just heard that they're renaming it to "The Lambert180 Forum Award"!

I've not been posting so much on the Clinic lately, to be fair. I just comment when there's something I disagree with or a point that's been totally missed. I used to spend ages writing some of my posts and they're not really worth it, to be honest.

I wrote for 40 minutes a while ago about Expected Value and the guy came back calling me a joker and an idiot. Can't be bothered with that.
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : I've just heard that they're renaming it to "The Lambert180 Forum Award"! I've not been posting so much on the Clinic lately, to be fair. I just comment when there's something I disagree with or a point that's been totally missed. I used to spend ages writing some of my posts and they're not really worth it, to be honest. I wrote for 40 minutes a while ago about Expected Value and the guy came back calling me a joker and an idiot. Can't be bothered with that.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Jesus, what a waste! Well I read all your input whether it's a hand I've posted or not.
  • edited August 2012
    Cheers Sky, thanks a lot................... and thanks to all those who suggested my name. It's gonna be a fun game with that list of runners!
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    what has garyqqq ever posted?

yeah, ok, apart from the daily diary, what has garyqqq ever done for us?

yeah, ok, ok, apart from the daily diary, the tournament results thread updated every day, what has garyqqq ever done for us?

• edited August 2012
    Hi all, Well here we have August's results. Here are the Top Posters of the month: The Poker Clinic - Lambert180 General Poker Chat - GaryQQQ Team Talk -  Hitman_RV The Shed - Donut64 Area 51 -  Rancid, The Punter's Corner - Wynne1938, " if his tips came in as often as he posts - we'd be millionaires!" Congrats all! I will enter you all into the Top of the Posts tournament now so don't forget to turn up and play! It was a tough decision and we've spent the majority of the afternoon judging. I think everyone who reads the forum on a regular basis will be able to agree with me that these folk do a cracking job on the forum. I won't embarrass them all by posting reasons why they've been nominated... There were some close runners. Couple of shoutouts to other's for their efforts. Maxally, BorinLoner, bearly, vaigret... ... there are loads more and I shouldn't have started naming names but... Keep the posting going guys, there will be another chance for you to bag a seat into the next Top of the Posts throughout September.  good luck to you guys in the tournament! Sam. P.S Another special thanks to all the guys who have PMd me with their views on who they thought should win. There are some popular people amongst you!
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    Thanks for my entry,greatfully accepted.

• edited August 2012
    Also thank you from me! Its good to know I will at least cash! :p
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : Thanks for my entry,greatfully accepted.  
    Posted by wynne1938
    Can you do odds for this comp? ;-)
  • edited August 2012
    haha I have a seat for posting in Area51 ) So ironic as I hardly ever post in Area 51..............

So happy my post on playing badly and getting your chips in with the 2nd best hand is the way forward as it's all so rigged ) Still can't beleive the people who think it's rigged still try and get their chips in with the best hand!

• edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : Can you do odds for this comp? ;-)
    Posted by Glenelg
    Can only offer you 2to1 for RV to luckbox it sadly.
  • edited August 2012
    i think idonkcallu should get a seat for posting alot and for posting funny comments which does make people laugh and i have grammar roblems and bad at english i am 1 of a kind :) 
  • edited August 2012
    Am I the only one confused why it says the prizepool is £300 but tha sum of the payouts is £150... 
    Posted by Lambert180
    Fixed :o)
  • edited August 2012
    Well done Paul (Lambert 180) thoroughly deserved award!
    and
    Wynne1938 You are a legend!

Good luck in the competition to both of you!
  • edited August 2012
    Well done Paul (Lambert 180) thoroughly deserved award! and Wynne1938 You are a legend! Good luck in the competition to both of you!
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    Thanh you for your comments!
    You are a true sports man!
    Good luck at the tables!
  • edited September 2012
    just to add.. @borinloner I read each of your posts and I know other people appreciate your posts too so don't let the minority effect your input because it's (usually) ;-) detailed and accurate. 
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : Can you do odds for this comp? ;-)
    Posted by Glenelg
    GREAT IDEA Glen, whaddaya reckon Wynne!!

ps TYVM for my Prize Sky, am sure lots of others well deseved too!! And hopefully they will get their chance too!!

GL Lads, am sure it will be a sporting game....

.....PREPARE TO BE HIT-KRUSHED on SUNDAY!!!

.........PMSL!!
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : GREAT IDEA Glen, whaddaya reckon Wynne!! ps TYVM for my Prize Sky, am sure lots of others well deseved too!! And hopefully they will get their chance too!! GL Lads, am sure it will be a sporting game.... .....PREPARE TO BE HIT-KRUSHED on SUNDAY!!! .........PMSL!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Any chance of sky running a book on this game!
    Maybe it should be televised!
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : Any chance of sky running a book on this game! Maybe it should be televised!
    Posted by wynne1938
    +1!!!

I'll have 5K on The Hitman!!!
  • edited September 2012
    Well played all. Was a really good laugh

1wynne1938 - £502rancid - £303GaryQQQ - £254Donut64 - £205Lambert180 - £156HITMAN_RV - £10
  • edited September 2012
    Well played all. Was a really good laugh 1 wynne1938 - £50 2 rancid - £30 3 GaryQQQ - £25 4 Donut64 - £20 5 Lambert180 - £15 6 HITMAN_RV - £10
    Posted by Lambert180
    Was good fun,the 100/1 outsider won it!
    Typical,just like horse racing!
  • edited September 2012
    ooo hitman lol   you put a head on yourself by saying you would back yourself lol, wd wynne on the win.

and winning for punters corner too.

wp all and gl with your winning too.
  • edited September 2012
    ooo hitman lol   you put a head on yourself by saying you would back yourself lol, wd wynne on the win. and winning for punters corner too. wp all and gl with your winning too.
    Posted by ms-tree
    Thank you ms-tree!

I enjoy your posts in punters corner!

Very logical and solid,Hope you get chosen next along with vaigret and other regulars, who keep the thread interesting!
    It is a bit of fun and banter,not to be taken too seriously!
    That is why  we enjoy it!
  • edited September 2012
    To be honest if you're not including BBV and giving Steelrod a little prize then this THREAD IS AS RIGGED AS THE SITE. (jks)
  • edited September 2012
    i agree wynne (although i'm on a bad lossing steak at moment)

i will be starting a new topic on there starting saturday called: dairy of a losing punter lol

hope more people from the forum join us in punters corner, as great laugh and very good tipping (not mine tho)

gl all at the tables
  • edited September 2012
    with my tipping i should be on top of the posts :) all must be winning backing horses i tip up :)
  • edited September 2012
    ooo hitman lol   you put a head on yourself by saying you would back yourself lol, wd wynne on the win. and winning for punters corner too. wp all and gl with your winning too.
    Posted by ms-tree
    LOL, I Know!!

must admit my holding KQs againts lamberts AQ, on a QQx flop didna help 3rd orbit!!lol