You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited August 2013
    shame I guess I shall not be picked in this tourney as I don't often have an opinion on a lot of subject matters in these forums :(
  • edited August 2013
    please may I nominate myself
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    My Vote Goes TO paige55 been married for 31 years today,i deserve something xxx
    Posted by paige55
    CONGRATULATIONS .....that is an achievement in its self
  • edited August 2013
    Wow, thanks very much for those who nominated me. Looking forward to it, some good players there.
  • edited August 2013
    Gl all in the final, hope you all turn up to play and run good.
  • edited August 2013
    Have a great game and a lot of fun xxx
  • edited August 2013
    thanks splashies, JD and Terry for the votes and thanks sky sam for picking me out of the shortlist much appreciated, will look forward to this. and congratulations Paige on your anniversary! 
  • edited August 2013
    thanks splashies, JD and Terry for the votes and thanks sky sam for picking me out of the shortlist much appreciated, will look forward to this. and congratulations Paige on your anniversary! 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    Good luck
  • edited August 2013
    A Big Thank you to all who wished me a happy Anniversary,regards paige aka trish xxx,yes 31 years is along time,sad times ,laughing times, so many memories one day i may tell our story, xxxx luv you all and thank you xxx
  • edited September 2013
    Thanks a lot for those who nominated me!  Wasn't really expecting to get on this month as I've been a bit of a moany g*t but certainly something to look forward to! Good luck to all those involved this month.  Im sure it'l be a laugh.
  • edited September 2013
    Well it's blatantly obvious I will be getting top of the posts this month. I offer well thought out, dynamic and at the same time extremely interesting posts. Which often seem to stimulate the community into making many replies and giving their heartfelt opinions.

Some often disagree with me but that's fine I am usually right and will take the time to correct anyone who does disagree with me. I feel not only are my posts informative and educational they often lift the spirits of my fellow forum members and leave them feeling enlightened and with a sense of calmness.

So I will be looking forward to my entry and fully expect to take this bad boy down.
  • edited September 2013
    Well it's blatantly obvious I will be getting top of the posts this month. I offer well thought out, dynamic and at the same time extremely interesting posts. Which often seem to stimulate the community into making many replies and giving their heartfelt opinions. Some often disagree with me but that's fine I am usually right and will take the time to correct anyone who does disagree with me. I feel not only are my posts informative and educational they often lift the spirits of my fellow forum members and leave them feeling enlightened and with a sense of calmness. So I will be looking forward to my entry and fully expect to take this bad boy down.
    Posted by OHIMGOOD
    +1

but.

It's a new month starting today, last months winners have been announced. Only your posts from today onwards will count towards this months competition.

Hope you haven't used up all your material, over to you......    ;)

• edited September 2013
    2 players sat out and I still finish last!

QQ into Talons AJ all in pre 3rd hand.  A on the river. NH. GG.

Wanted it to last a bit longer than that!

Still, £10 for nothing can't be sniffed at so cheers Sky.  And gl to those still playing.
  • edited September 2013
    Teddy Bloat for his cryptic quiz, went over my head!

Don't believe he has ever had a place, and is really positive in all his posts.
  • edited September 2013
    Teddy Bloat for his cryptic quiz, went over my head! Don't believe he has ever had a place, and is really positive in all his posts.
    Posted by LARSON7
    big +1

the thread was a welcome change to the norm
  • edited September 2013
    Wow thanks lads.

Think talon deserves a nomination too he put in a lot of effort all week.

Cheers,
    TEDDY
  • edited September 2013
    Teddy
    I absolutely can not work the cryptic quizzes out.
    I really wish I could, I just don't come close. 
     Love that you did this though. Must have taken a lot of time and effort.
    Tintin is right, it would be lovely if we could have more threads like this. 

Most deserved seat in the Top of the Posts since it started in my opinion.
  • edited September 2013
    Yeah give Teddy a seat.

Also, is CCF up for a seat for that great complaint thread? ;)
  • edited September 2013
    Jac, your post? Is it supposed to be cryptic, Geldy style?? First letters spell TIILT haha!

Enjoyed the cryptic, nice work both. Please no more for a while though!!
  • edited September 2013
    Can I have a seat
    Cos I think I deserve one
    Fanks in advance
  • edited September 2013
    Teddy I absolutely can not work the cryptic quizzes out. I really wish I could, I just don't come close.   Love that you did this though. Must have taken a lot of time and effort. Tintin is right, it would be lovely if we could have more threads like this.  Most deserved seat in the Top of the Posts since it started in my opinion.
    Posted by Jac35
    100%!
  • edited September 2013
    Can I have a seat Cos I think I deserve one Fanks in advance
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Next in line behind Calcalfold 
  • edited September 2013
    Teddy Deserves a Cuddle :)

and a cuddle for Talon to please :)
  • edited September 2013
    Teddy & Talon please
  • edited September 2013
    I think both Teddy and Talon deserve a seat. 

I will also vote for anyone who puts a thread up explaining in detail how to work out these quizzes. :) 
  • edited September 2013
    My vote goes to ms-tree   

for running the super 6 footy thing in punters corner and a regular forum poster updating good stuff 
  • edited September 2013
    Teddybloat*
    TheDart (golf thread)
    Maxally & cenechav (team purple threads)

*talon deserves equal credit but he played last week.
  • edited September 2013
    thanks JD

bbmike for his one-man vidi-printer / graphics team / statistical hub effort in the prem games.

and

Going to do a couple of posts today.  One contains big news for the Jackson family, the other is going to be a long thing about life, work and poker.  Big news Just before I set off for SPT Birmingham, Mrs Jackson sat me down and said that it might be a good time to actually cash in a competition. "Why?" I asked. "Because I'm pregnant" was the answer I wasn't quite expecting. Absolutely thrilled. I had always been one of those people who said he didn't mind either way if they had children or not. Now, I'm just so excited. Penny has dreamed all her life of being a Mum and had begun to prepare for it not to happen. We're now about halfway through and things are going to plan so far.  Penny is a sonographer. Basically, her job is to scan pregnant women.  This is kind of a blessing and a curse at the same time.  We get free scan pictures :) and she has so much help and support from her colleagues. The slight downside, although we've been fine, is that she knows too much. She knows all the statistics for different things and so on and being a worrier like me, this has stressed her at times. Baby Jackson due in February.
    Posted by Jac35

for a boss diary, all round imput and the fact he's soon going to need the dolla, innit

cheers,
    TEDDY
  • edited September 2013
    Both bbmike & Jac35 had seats in last month's game
  • edited September 2013
    DTWBandit and Pokertrev also really deserve a seat for there hardwork in organising the monday night community game and trev for the orfie league on a friday.