You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Winners have now been registered for the tournament tomorrow at 9pm! This month's winners are...

paige55
    Lambert180
    Phantom66
    Slipwater
    Peter27
    DoubleAAA
    Good luck all!
  • edited November 2013
    Good luck all.
    An interesting pick in there
  • edited November 2013
    well deserved all.

and hope the others dont mind when i say

paige... TAKE IT DOWWWWNNNNN

cheers,
    TEDDY
  • edited November 2013
    Thanks all for the nominations and for the pick Sky Sam.

See you all tomorrow night for my £10 ;)
  • edited November 2013
    Well done all in making this month's final, and gl all, i might say hello, as looks great table for banter lol

Gl all and no bad beats plz
  • edited November 2013
    Saw I was registered for the tournament, and then saw this thread for the first time.

A massive thank you to all who nominated me, I'm honoured!! :-)
  • edited November 2013
    Ditto Peter27

Thank you - must play this now - be so rude not to 

which means I'll be hijacking a wifi spot in Leeds tomorrow night.

See you on the tables
  • edited November 2013
    why was paige nominated and entered too this? what topics has she started ? what has she done too gain entry too this?? just wondering as all i see from her on the forum is comments on other posts none started by her!! and why not share it about more always the same names nominating the same names!!!!! just my opinion
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    why was paige nominated and entered too this? what topics has she started ? what has she done too gain entry too this?? just wondering as all i see from her on the forum is comments on other posts none started by her!! and why not share it about more always the same names nominating the same names!!!!! just my opinion
    Posted by SEPERABIT
    Leave off Paige please.

Share it around? 
    I believe 4 of these players haven't played in this before.
  • edited November 2013
    and three of them are new posters to the forum.

i nominated paige as she contributes to the forums, rails at the tables and is just boss generally.

get stuck in seperbait, it's fun around here usually mate.

cheers,
    TEDDY
  • edited November 2013
    Posted by SEPERABIT
    Paige posts consistantly accross the board. Pretty sure shes one of the main posters in the Rail, although i might be wrong as im not in there alot 
  • edited November 2013
    i understand why the others are entered as have been looking around forum and have read they,re posts/diaries but none from paige.thats the only reason i commented not trying too be rude just an observation.

what about the players who start topics/discussions i.e garyqqq ,craigcu12,mp33 just too name a few.

but as i said just my opinion!

edit ...no disscussions started in the rail by paige
  • edited November 2013
    i understand why the others are entered as have been looking around forum and have read they,re posts/diaries but none from paige.thats the only reason i commented not trying too be rude just an observation. what about the players who start topics/discussions i.e garyqqq ,craigcu12,mp33 just too name a few. but as i said just my opinion! edit ...no disscussions started in the rail by paige
    Posted by SEPERABIT
    Just because someone doesn't start a thread doesn't take away any amount of contribution they give. 

I have nothing against any of the lads you've mentioned all top quality posters.
  • edited November 2013
    Hi Sky_Sam, jac, teddy, Don90, thank you for your support, ok i have been on this forum since 2009,and when i saw my name come up on top of the posts,i new there would be someone who would pick on me,i have always loved this forum and always will,But Sky_Sam please remove me and give my place to someone else many thanks to you all love paige xxx
  • edited November 2013
    Hi Sky_Sam, jac, teddy, Don90, thank you for your support, ok i have been on this forum since 2009,and when i saw my name come up on top of the posts,i new there would be someone who would pick on me,i have always loved this forum and always will,But Sky_Sam please remove me and give my place to someone else many thanks to you all love paige xxx
    Posted by paige55
    Don't be silly, well worthy of a spot!

We all know the dubious selection and it ain't you Paige ;)
  • edited November 2013
    Posted by paige55
    Do not leave the tournament because one guy hasn't seen your posts - that's silly! The regulars here suggested your name and that's what counts :-)

EDIT: Your post count alone shows you are worthy!

REALLY looking forward to this tomorrow!! My prediction for myself: 4th - Aiming for 1st though, obviously .. :D
  • edited November 2013
    @paige - you are a regular contributor and went through a nomination and selection process like the rest of us. Please play otherwise the bully wins.

@seperabit - why bother with that post it's nasty and unnecessary - as someone who made just one post in October I hardly think you are qualified to comment.

• edited November 2013
    Brrilliant to see so many newer members to the forum being picked!

Will be a fun game and good luck everyone!

• edited November 2013

The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.

Keep up the banter paige, and ignore others that are haters!!!

Gl all in this final.

• edited November 2013
    Paige55 you brighten up my days with your posts and im sure many will feel the same. A worthy entry for you I feel.
  • edited November 2013
    Winners have now been registered for the tournament tomorrow at 9pm! This month's winners are... paige55 Lambert180 Phantom66 Slipwater Peter27 DoubleAAA Good luck all!
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    Hmmmmm
  • edited November 2013
    Posted by SEPERABIT
    paige posts loads and never fails to bring a little brightness into one's life
    very well deserved imho
    paige FTW or not
    doesn't matter
    but paige For The Fun
    everyday of the week
  • edited November 2013
    Please play Paige, its about time i railed you for a change :-))

Oh and keep up your posts x
  • edited November 2013
    GWAN THE PAIGE! 

Registered6 / 61paige55 - £502peter27 - £303Phantom66 - £254DoubleAAA - £205Slipwater - £156Lambert180 - £10
    cheers, TEDDY
  • edited November 2013
    GWAN THE PAIGE!  Registered 6 / 6 1 paige55 - £50 2 peter27 - £30 3 Phantom66 - £25 4 DoubleAAA - £20 5 Slipwater - £15 6 Lambert180 - £10 cheers,  TEDDY
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Delighted with this!!

Credit to Paige, she was a good opponent heads-up :-)

Shame it wasn't a bounty hunter, I knocked out three players haha!
  • edited November 2013
    Well played all (except me lol).

Was a good fun game.
  • edited November 2013
    Well played all (except me lol). Was a good fun game.
    Posted by Lambert180
    We'll have to do the same again next month ;-)
  • edited November 2013
    Well played Paige and Peter

Back in from my horrendous journey across the M62.

Thanks to Sky and nominators for the entry - nice £25 boost to the B/R

Never have I had a more enjoyable hour in a motorway service station (actually I enjoyed it a lot more than my 2nd best stay at a service station)

Thanks for the rail Larson and Vespa too - nice to have some interest even if the support was all for Paige ;-)

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : Hmmmmm
    Posted by gazza127
    Guess sky valued my posting however I have taken a back seat due to the unecessary jibes from a couple of people. Pointless me posting when I'm mocked.  People who do not share my view points that's all very well, that's what the forum is for, to give our opinions and to agree or disagree in a constructive manner.

Oh and fwiw guys/girls, I would have played but did not know anything about it as I have been away from the forum for quite a while.  Congrats to Paige on winning it and I am sure it was an enjoyable game.