You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Thanks for the nominations all! :-)

We'll see if we can make something happen, haha!
  • edited November 2013
    Another 2 for this month would be Rancid and Patwalsh imo

Patwalsh for his Q and A thread and Rancid for his general comments and tips throughout the forum. He seems to post on many topics and i see now he,s also started his own thread
  • edited November 2013
    Î think it would be really good for JJJach to get a place.
    Top bloke, superstar railer, always nice positive posts.
  • edited November 2013
    Second jj top man in this little community 

Rainman27 too for his efforts in getting the afternoon deepie filled and taking abuse at the tables and still acting llike a gent. He tips up £40 a week to enjoy his hobby and gets abused for it. And hes still involved in the forums and getting interest in mtts going.

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    Î think it would be really good for JJJach to get a place. Top bloke, superstar railer, always nice positive posts.
    Posted by Jac35
    +1
  • edited December 2013
    talon for all the advice and tips given out in tikays thread..also chickenmelt
  • edited December 2013
    The winners for November will be announced shortly folks, last chance for nominations!
  • edited December 2013
    The winners for November will be announced shortly folks, last chance for nominations!
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    Tikay please
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : Tikay please
    Posted by VespaPX
    +1 Any chance of being able to agree with posts without having to post separately? A +1 or agree or disagree would be good if possible.
  • edited December 2013
    Tikay all the way - interesting read, loads of tips, boosted PLO8 traffic massivley.

Thanks for the nominations btw ev1. muchly appreciated.
  • edited December 2013

jjjach definitely deserves a seat, chicknmelt also. Flyingdagg is also worthy of a seat for his work on the TPT thread............and finally Tikay, his contribution to the forum has been as good as ever these past couple of months

• edited December 2013
    Here we go folks, winners for November. Just a quick note to say that NoseyBonk would have been given a seat but he won't be able to play so has deferred his seat, thanks for letting me know!

Here we are:

GaryQQQ
    chicknMelt
    FCHD
    FlyingDagg
    Boxster
    JJJach

I haven't been able to get in touch with Tikay yet (my fault, disorganised) so I will do so and ask if he can play in next month's competition.

Have a good game all, tonight at 9pm as usual.
  • edited December 2013
    Gl all, all well deserving a pick.
  • edited December 2013
    Thanks for the nominations and thanks for the entry tonight. Look forward to it. Quality table.
  • edited December 2013
    Ty for the place Sam and ty Ryan for nominating me.
  • edited December 2013
    Thanks jac for nomination.Thanks teddy vespa and waller for giving your support.Thanks Sky Sam for the seat.
  • edited December 2013

Good to see some "first timers" playing tonight.

Gl to all..........(especially the TPTers)

• edited December 2013
    A very good selection good luck to you all xxxxxxx
  • edited December 2013
    AND CAN I HAVE THEM ALL IN MY CHRISTMAS BOX SELECTION XXXX
  • edited December 2013
    Here we go folks, winners for November. Just a quick note to say that NoseyBonk would have been given a seat but he won't be able to play so has deferred his seat, thanks for letting me know! Here we are: GaryQQQ chicknMelt FCHD FlyingDagg Boxster JJJach I haven't been able to get in touch with Tikay yet (my fault, disorganised) so I will do so and ask if he can play in next month's competition. Have a good game all, tonight at 9pm as usual.
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    A nice line-up that! What about you Sky_Sam? You had some nominations! You're not allowed to play I assume?

Hmmm - if Tikay is going to be in the next top of the posts tournament, I will be going crazy on the forums this month! I would love to play against him, would be a massive honour :-)

I have an idea for this tournament, how about from 2014 making it winner stays on? This would mean that it is the top five posters of the month with the winner of the last TOTP tournament. Just a suggestion to spice things up a little - we could then have a table of consective wins or something.
  • edited December 2013
    Thanks-very much for the seat and all who nominated me :)
  • edited December 2013
    Enjoyed that :) {brag}

GG All
  • edited December 2013
    peter27 do not forget i did win xxx you trying to get rid of me xxxxx just a joke :):):)
  • edited December 2013
    Enjoyed that :) {brag} GG All
    Posted by Boxster
    well done everyone xx a very good game xxx
  • edited December 2013
    peter27 do not forget i did win xxx you trying to get rid of me xxxxx just a joke :):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Haha! You did win, you deserved it too! :-)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : A nice line-up that! What about you Sky_Sam? You had some nominations! You're not allowed to play I assume? 

I'll have to clear it with the suits but maybe you'll see me there next month! ;-)

Hmmm - if Tikay is going to be in the next top of the posts tournament, I will be going crazy on the forums this month ! I would love to play against him, would be a massive honour :-)

Stay tuned! 

I have an idea for this tournament, how about from 2014 making it winner stays on? This would mean that it is the top five posters of the month with the winner of the last TOTP tournament. Just a suggestion to spice things up a little - we could then have a table of consective wins or something.
    Posted by peter27 

Nice idea IMO! What does everyone else think? Well played for last night, Boxster!

• edited December 2013
    Posted by peter27

In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! :  Nice idea IMO! What does everyone else think? Well played for last night, Boxster!
    Posted by Sky_Sam

Thank you - enjoyed it.  ----  re above, never mind starting in 2014 start Nowww !  ;)

• edited December 2013
    Yeah like that idea too. 

Wp last night boxster
  • edited December 2013
    I like the idea... just like the King of the Hill promotion which I really liked... but got scraped after about two months.
  • edited December 2013
    Hello once again all! It's that time of the month again, sorry it's a bit late but here are this month's winners of the Top of the Posts competition! Jac35 General Poker Chat mkgunner The Punter's Corner MAXALLY The Shed offshoot The Poker Clinic POKERTREV Team Talk booboo5205 Area51 We have had a mixture of great posting and persistent posting from within the community and it should be quite clear why each of the above have been selected. NOTE: Due to the late notice, I have moved this tournament to tomorrow night at 9pm. It'll be back to the second of each month starting next month. Good luck to you all in the tournament, let us know how you get on. Once 6 month's of Top of the Posts have passed, I'm going to put on a special tournament for the 6 winners (one of each month) so we can see who the best really is!
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    I liked this idea
    Unfortunately Sky_Sam has forgotten about it, twice.