You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    I.d like to nominate Aussie for his jackpot updates on the Main and Mini Also Larson and Slipwater for reasons already mentioned Peter27 and Jac35 for there diaries and my last nominee would go to someone from the "fancy a bet section" as the sub-sections often get ignored apart from the clinic now and again.  Its one of the busiest sections of the forum with lots of updating of tips and other sports we might not normally bet on. Joesman, Viagret, Wynne1938 and MKgunner spring to mind 
    Posted by MP33
    Thanks MP33! :-)
  • edited December 2013
    My nominations:

Larson7 & Slipwater (for their 24 hour charity marathon)
    Rainman397 (for his hard work advertising the £2.20 tournament, can't quite remember the time it runs?)
    Aussie09 (for his jackpot updates)
    Tikay (for being a legend and talking about trains on Sky Poker TV - his UKPC updates aren't bad too!)
    Sky_Sam (for making this all possible!)
  • edited December 2013

Larson, slipwater, pokertrev & MKgunner for tipping up an 80/1 winner in punters corner.

• edited December 2013
    Rainman397 think every1 knows why!
  • edited December 2013
    Hi guys,

I've got a bit of time off between Christmas and New Year so will announce the winners on 2nd Jan 2014. Bit of extra time for you to get your nominations in. :-)

Hope you've all had a good one!
  • edited December 2013
    Tikay if available for a Great diary and in depth advice for new players to PLO and PLO8.
    Slippy and Larson for there charity efforts.
  • edited January 2014
    Slipwater & Larson appear to be shoo-ins

I'd like for VickiPKR to get one of the other seats, her posts have been entertaining and ruffled a few feathers among some of those whose feathers perhaps needed ruffling
  • edited January 2014
    Slipwater & Larson appear to be shoo-ins I'd like for VickiPKR to get one of the other seats, her posts have been entertaining and ruffled a few feathers among some of those whose feathers perhaps needed ruffling
    Posted by FCHD
    If questioning the integrity of the site and generally being pathetic is entertaining then each to their own. Though the phone call thread was amusing, granted.

Hopefully these seats are reserved for people who actually contribute something, and not for those who like to take sly digs at the site.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : If questioning the integrity of the site and generally being pathetic is entertaining then each to their own. Though the phone call thread was amusing, granted. Hopefully these seats are reserved for people who actually contribute something, and not for those who like to take sly digs at the site.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    +1
  • edited January 2014
    Morning guys!

First of all, looks like most of you are in favour of the 'winner stays on' format - so we'll roll with that for now. New year, new format, and all that jazz. So if you're lucky enough to win, you'll be automatically entered into the following month's competition!

There have been a lot of common nominations this month, so without further adieu, here are the winners for December..

Slipwater
    LARSON7
    POKERTREV
    rainman397
    aussie09

and...
    Tikay!!

Congratulations guys!
    Tournament is tonight at 9pm!
  • edited January 2014
    Congrats all but to make it fair for the "old" guy you should make it a PLO8 game !

• edited January 2014
    Morning guys! First of all, looks like most of you are in favour of the 'winner stays on' format - so we'll roll with that for now. New year, new format, and all that jazz. So if you're lucky enough to win, you'll be automatically entered into the following month's competition! There have been a lot of common nominations this month, so without further adieu, here are the winners for December.. Slipwater LARSON7 POKERTREV rainman397 aussie09 and... Tikay!! Congratulations guys! Tournament is tonight at 9pm!
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    What about Sky_Sam, he deserves in too! Next month?
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : What about Sky_Sam, he deserves in too! Next month?
    Posted by peter27
    If myself and Tikay are ever on the same table the whole universe will implode! :-D

But yea, maybe next month! 
  • edited January 2014

Ooh, thank you for the person who nominated me. Or were there as many as two?

I'll donate my prize as a Bounty, & whoever busts me will get a free Tourney Entry to that value.

Did you ever see Sir Robbie Williams, when he was awarded his first Brit Award, or somesuch?

He ambled onto stage, took the microphone, & the audience were expecting gracious humble thanks......instead, he puffed his chest out, as only Robbie can, waited for 5 seconds, nodded his head twice, then said....

about time too.....

Oh to be so talented, conceited & justifiably arrogant to say that, eh?

• edited January 2014
    Thanks for the entry, Mr. Sky. I look forward to busting Tikay tonight... ;)
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : If myself and Tikay are ever on the same table the whole universe will implode! :-D
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    That's some revelation! You heard it here first haha :D
  • edited January 2014

thank you for the nominations.

• edited January 2014
    thank you for the nominations.    
    Posted by aussie09
    About time, too.......
  • edited January 2014
    Thank you for the seat! See you all later, nice to have some Slipwater value at the table also!
  • edited January 2014
    Looks like the softest SNG ever!  I may have to rail if I'm online :)
  • edited January 2014
    Thank you everyone who nominated me, unfortunately iam working tonight.
    So the winner of this afternoons £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK will play instead.
    Good luck tonight everyone.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited January 2014
    Thanks for the Free entry ant to all the nominations - best of luck everyone.
  • edited January 2014
    Morning guys! First of all, looks like most of you are in favour of the 'winner stays on' format - so we'll roll with that for now. New year, new format, and all that jazz. So if you're lucky enough to win, you'll be automatically entered into the following month's competition! There have been a lot of common nominations this month, so without further adieu, here are the winners for December.. Slipwater LARSON7 POKERTREV rainman397 aussie09 and... Tikay!! Congratulations guys! Tournament is tonight at 9pm!
    Posted by Sky_Sam

If that was a cash table they would have to sell tickets for the waiting list :)

WD and GL guys
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : If that was a cash table they would have to sell tickets for the waiting list :) WD and GL guys
    Posted by Diminuendo
    Cheeky sod.
  • edited January 2014
    Everyone loves a free tournament! get me involved sky poker!!
  • edited January 2014
    Everyone loves a free tournament! get me involved sky poker!!
    Posted by JACKAVERY1
    ...well I doubt that will win a nomination, mate.
  • edited January 2014
    I nominate JackAvery1 for next month.
  • edited January 2014
    I nominate JackAvery1 for next month.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    #lol
  • edited January 2014
    I vote for Jackavery1 too!

Tonights game, i decided to go out 1st to give every1 else a shot

and so it left it open for slipwater to win!

Very well played slippy
  • edited January 2014
    I vote for Jackavery1 too! Tonights game, i decided to go out 1st to give every1 else a shot and so it left it open for slipwater to win! Very well played slippy
    Posted by LARSON7
    Great game - great banter.

Thanks for giving us all a chance by relegating yourself, mate ;)