You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Thanks for the nominations and the rail (especially Paige). Memo to myself - "When he shoves, ChickenMelt probably has the goods and a nut flush is not good enough!"
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : I liked this idea Unfortunately Sky_Sam has forgotten about it, twice.
    Posted by Jac35
    Are you really moaning about Sky Sam?
    Some seriously great contributors have been rewarded with a tournament and free cash!
    Why can't you just be happy that we have a top of the posts?
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : Are you really moaning about Sky Sam? Some seriously great contributors have been rewarded with a tournament and free cash! Why can't you just be happy that we have a top of the posts?
    Posted by cleansweep
    Fair enough
    I understand what you're saying. I am happy that we have a 'Top of the Posts' I think it's a lovely gesture from Sky.
    It's just that I remember reading Sams post and thinking it would be good fun. It's a shame nothing came of it.
  • edited December 2013
    VickyPKR for her well thought out and constructive threads....brightened up my Monday!
  • edited December 2013
    +1 to the above.

VickiPKR has sparked some colourful discussions and brought a new dimension to the forum. I particularly enoyed the bad poop v bad sex v hair loss debate. Getting away with an alias that promotes a rival site also deserves credit :)
  • edited December 2013
    Are you kidding?

All I have seen is a lot trolling by "vickipkr"
  • edited December 2013
    +1 to the above. VickiPKR has sparked some colourful discussions and brought a new dimension to the forum. I particularly enoyed the bad poop v bad sex v hair loss debate. Getting away with an alias that promotes a rival site also deserves credit :)
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Agree with henrik. Let's not forget that this debate was the result of a personal attack on another poster. To give her a seat is saying that not only is trolling fine but it is also encouraged!

I also think the winner stays on idea is a good one.
  • edited December 2013
    I think VickiPKR's posts have been the highlight of the last week. So what if they have rubbed a couple of regulars up the wrong way. So, another nomination for her from me please.
  • edited December 2013
    +1 to the above. VickiPKR has sparked some colourful discussions and brought a new dimension to the forum. I particularly enoyed the bad poop v bad sex v hair loss debate. Getting away with an alias that promotes a rival site also deserves credit :)
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Yep, I'll go with this too, +1

Don't think it's a woman though, 'she' mentions her 'fella' in every single post, trying way too hard imo.

But still, male or female, why not give em a go.
  • edited December 2013
    I would like to nominate TPT team captain Pokertrev for a place. Shortly before the last UKOPS he instigated a competition whereby the top 2 TPT finishers in that months DTD were awarded not inconsiderable cash prizes for entry into UKOPS events. He paid for this with money out of his own pocket. It was a fantastic gesture from someone who has seen the TPT team grow to over a 100 members now.
  • edited December 2013
    I think we'll rock with the winner stays on format from 2014, yeah I like! 

@Jac35 - I'll also try and get something sorted for all the winners thus far, probably in the new year. Cheers.
  • edited December 2013
    Definatly PokerTrev, what a sky Legend!

Rainman 2 for his 2:20 at 2:20 posts.
  • edited December 2013
    See what a legend!

Good evening Richard and Jen
    Iwould like 2 invite both of you 2 the £2.20 DEEPSTACK @2.20,
    It would be an honour 2 play against players of your calibre.
    As a UKOPS WINNER i am sure you would attract a big field.
    And as a top player and a beautiful lady i am sure you would attract a lot of male company.
    All the best
    Rainman397. 
  • edited December 2013
    I would like to nominate slipwater for his brilliant work in organising the 24 hour pokerthon, during which time over £1000 was raised for Cancer Research.
  • edited December 2013
    I would like to nominate Larson and slipwater for their marathon poker game.
    They are both gents.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited December 2013
    I would like to nominate Larson and slipwater for their marathon poker game. They are both gents. All the best Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    +1!!
  • edited December 2013
    I would like to nominate Larson and slipwater for TOTP
  • edited December 2013
    My Nominations:
    Larson7
    Slipwater
    PokerTrev
  • edited December 2013
    I would like to nominate........

Larson & Slipwater for their stirling charity efforts & rainman397 for his deepstack persistance.
  • edited December 2013
    Lars and slip did an incredible job and deserve seats.

Rainman, as well as being a gent on the tables is the don king of sky poker.  Hes brought celebs to the deepstack and somehow also managed to turn it into a pseudo sattelitte into main events. It would nt surprise me if he got it named after himself,  in fact I think it should be...
  • edited December 2013
    I'd like to nominate:

Larson7
    Slipwater
    Pokertrev

• edited December 2013
    I'd like to nominate: Larson7 Slipwater Pokertrev
    Posted by IrishRose
    Seeing your name here just reminded me... forgot to send that PM to you last night, will do it now.
  • edited December 2013
    I'd like to nominate rainman397 for his 2.20@2.20 threads and posts, always puts a smile on my face when I see them crop up and what a very polite guy he is, keep up the good work :)
  • edited December 2013
    Rainman297 for successfully spamming the £2.20 Deepie in a very polite manner.

Also Slipwater and Larson7 for their superb charity marathon, both have also been very active elsewhere on the forum.

• edited December 2013
    1 would like to nominate slipwater,larson7,and sky santa,many thanks luv paige xxx
  • edited December 2013
    Rainman, for obvious reasons. What a trooper.

And Waddell93 for kindly reminding me that the bell(s) will indeed soon end as Christmas is almost upon us. At least, I think thats what he meant.
  • edited December 2013
    Rainman for me, for his relentless promotion of the 2.20@2.20. Give him a marketing job Sky!
  • edited December 2013
    I.d like to nominate Aussie for his jackpot updates on the Main and Mini

Also Larson and Slipwater for reasons already mentioned

Peter27 and Jac35 for there diaries and my last nominee would go to someone from the "fancy a bet section" as the sub-sections often get ignored apart from the clinic now and again.

Its one of the busiest sections of the forum with lots of updating of tips and other sports we might not normally bet on. Joesman, Viagret, Wynne1938 and MKgunner spring to mind 
  • edited December 2013
    I.d like to nominate Aussie for his jackpot updates on the Main and Mini Also Larson and Slipwater for reasons already mentioned Peter27 and Jac35 for there diaries and my last nominee would go to someone from the "fancy a bet section" as the sub-sections often get ignored apart from the clinic now and again.  Its one of the busiest sections of the forum with lots of updating of tips and other sports we might not normally bet on. Joesman, Viagret, Wynne1938 and MKgunner spring to mind 
    Posted by MP33
    Good shout for Aussie as he gets overlooked +1
  • edited December 2013
    Can we have a TOTP Freeroll (with no prize money) for all those who posted moaning about not getting passwords to freerolls?