You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

Comments

• edited July 2013
    my vote,s DTWBANDIT,DOHHHHHHH, DONMIDOSH, THE DON90,HITMAMRV, MP33,VESPAPX, MAXALLY,POKERTREV FLASHJONNY,AUSSIE09,LOGDON, PAIGE55,IRISHROSE,JAC35,LARSON7,WELL I AM GOING FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER POSTED ON THE FORUM SO YOU SORT IT SKYSAM ,LOVE YOU LOT,S ALWAYS AND FOR EVER YOUR PAIN IN YOUR SIDE PAIGE XXXXX :):):):)
  • edited July 2013
    SKY_SAM CAN I PLAY SCOTTY77 IN A HU GAME PLEASE XXXX :):):) I WOULD HAVE SO MUCH FUN XXXX IF HE THINKS I AM DAFT, I WOULD BEAT HIM  XXX
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    SKY_SAM CAN I PLAY SCOTTY77 IN A HU GAME PLEASE XXXX :):):) I WOULD HAVE SO MUCH FUN XXXX IF HE THINKS I AM DAFT, I WOULD BEAT HIM  XXX
    Posted by paige55
    You may be a lot of things, but i'm pretty sure daft is not appropriate!
    FYI I think you're a much better player than you make out
    But most importantly all your posts make me smile!!!
    I hope you do get a chance to play Ryan
  • edited July 2013
    Another vote for LARSON7 here, great relatively new addition to the forum and a number of positive and engaging threads including his 100 MTT's diary and the HU competition he's running.

Also Ryan for his Tikay / Vegas updates, but as already mentioned I'm sure he wouldn't be allowed to win a freebie
  • edited July 2013
    larson7 for organising the hu comp and some other threads are interesting also
  • edited July 2013
    LARSON 7 = Hu comp and a zillion more things.

BORIN LONER = For just about everything he posts.

DOHHHHHHH = Always there to help on forum and def is long overdue a seat in one of these.

LAMBERT180 = for his diary and also a zillion other things aswell.

THE_DON90 = for his diary and for just being THE DON. :)

GELDY = always on forum to give advice and never seen him post a bad word about anyone (and cant believe he has not had a seat in one of these yet).
  • edited July 2013
    ^^^ +1 to all that, although I can't really +1 to my own vote lol.

But yeah really shocking that Geldy hasn't had a seat in this yet.
  • edited July 2013
    Geldy must have had a seat, I'm sure that's a mistake. Must be... surely?

There's no way I should be in the running. I've hardly posted anything in the last couple of months. Spending less time on here because of pesky real life issues.

There is one more thing.

IT'S NOT EVEN THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH YET!!!

Why are people suggesting nominations now? lol

Tikay10 ftw
  • edited July 2013
    Never contributed to this before but after being tickled pink (and if nominations for single posts/replies are permitted) then...

Greghogg for "no-one is above paying for a sandwich". Deep and insightful, loved it!
  • edited July 2013
    sky_sam my vote goes to the blooming hot sun in the sky,i cannot even win a 60pdym,i cannot sleep,i am a puddle of wet sat at my pc,when i tried to type this post 6 mins ago my pc shut down because of the heat. do something please, regards paige xxx just draw back your bow aim it at the sun and start a thunder storm please xxx
  • edited July 2013
    sky_sam my vote goes to the blooming hot sun in the sky,i cannot even win a 60pdym,i cannot sleep,i am a puddle of wet sat at my pc,when i tried to type this post 6 mins ago my pc shut down because of the heat. do something please, regards paige xxx just draw back your bow aim it at the sun and start a thunder storm please xxx
    Posted by paige55
    I was thinking to myself the other day - If you turned over a new leaf, would your alias change to Paige 56?
    I hope you get nominated, I'll vote for you x
  • edited July 2013
    I would also like to nominate dunmidosh, for his post on the prop bet thread, class post.
  • edited July 2013
    I would also like to nominate dunmidosh , for his post on the prop bet thread, class post.
    Posted by LARSON7
    +1 to this, haven't lol'd at a post like that in a while 
  • edited July 2013
    TOTP for this month...

DTWBandit
    Davelufc - just for posting a clinic hand that started such a massive debate.
    Rancid - for posting the least manly thread ever
  • edited July 2013
    Lambert180 a nd larson7 are a credit for their help in the clinic, especially for us new players. Larson's never met me yet has offrred to talk me through different heads up scenarios. Seriously good contributers. And should be rewarded as such.

Cheers,
    TEDDY
  • edited July 2013
    This website is an absolute joke. thieving, robbing scam merchants who favour players. Be warned, don't put money in regulary as sky will soon take it off you so you have to deposit funds again into their account. Believe me, no independent adjudacator present here, if so, he is one of the favoured players.
  • edited July 2013
    This website is an absolute joke. thieving, robbing scam merchants who favour players. Be warned, don't put money in regulary as sky will soon take it off you so you have to deposit funds again into their account. Believe me, no independent adjudacator present here, if so, he is one of the favoured players.
    Posted by jimmystack
    errrrmmmmmmmm why have you registered for yet another tourney if you believe what you have wrote?

not only what you have wrote is nonsense but its also in the wrong section. and im pretty sure it wont get you a nomination in this months sit and go
  • edited July 2013
    Posted by jimmystack

I nominate jimmystack this month  :)
  • edited July 2013
    Not sure if Slykllist has had a seat yet, but he gets a vote from me for always doing the SPT fantasy threads.
  • edited July 2013
    Someone has mixed up Top Of The Posts and Density Of The Week.

• edited July 2013
    Thanks for the nominations Teddy & Arazi
  • edited July 2013
    I would like to nominate Gazza127

Don't think he's ever had a shot before, and he is one of the best new contributors to the forum, with his many posts and excellent MTT diary showing the ups and downs of an MTT players.

Waller02 as well, for his diary, showing his ups and downs over the last couple of months.
  • edited July 2013
    I nominate jdsallstar from the golf thread in PC, or anyone else from there. Not sure if joesman has had a seat yet, if not, then he should.
  • edited July 2013
    I nominate jdsallstar from the golf thread in PC, or anyone else from there. Not sure if joesman has had a seat yet, if not, then he should.
    Posted by splashies
    Yay!! I think that's my 1st ever nomination.... That chip on my shoulder was becoming more like a large parsnip lol..... Cheers Splashies

• edited July 2013
    my vote please sky_sam goes to mp33,for his thread in the rail,luv paige xx,try not to over look what he has done for the rail xx,regards to you sky-sam thank you paige xxx
  • edited July 2013
    jdsallstar and mp33 get my vote
  • edited July 2013

has anyone voted for FCHD?

i will.

• edited July 2013
    has anyone voted for FCHD? i will.
    Posted by aussie09
    What's he ever done for the community?
  • edited July 2013
    wow!! this isn't a thread I visit that much so very shocked to come on and read I'd got my first and then second nomination ever!!

Thanks Jac and Splashies it's very much appreciated

I'll vote for DOHHHHHHH. His posts are either funny or informative (or both lol)!
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : What's he ever done for the community?
    Posted by Jac35
    Reg: All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?