You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard

Comments

• edited January 2013
    I knew being on nights was a blow as I,m sinking like a stone but I got in this am to play for a couple of hours only to find skys on an outage I guess to maintain and upgrade but could it wait till after the promo ah well!!
    keep the banter going on the thread cos at least that's cheering me up gl guys and gals
  • edited January 2013
    Im doing night shifts too mate lol
  • edited January 2013
    Where are all the super grinders?
  • edited January 2013
    Like who? I hope i stay top. On a bit of a down swing atm,  :/
  • edited January 2013
    Broke the numero uno rule yesterday and played whilst i was bladdered, unsurprisingly i played like a whale and lost 2 buyins, not helped by the fact there was the worst limp calling station who made 2 pair literally every hand and this is no exageration, i have never seen anything like it, he would call check raises with bottom pair in 3 way pots and make 2 pair every time haha this tilted me so bad :(
    I then proceeded to break my second rule and open a 30nl table ( only rolled for 10nl ), within 10 minutes i had a very nice heater and got KKs in 3 way for a 150x pot then immediately after that i got AQo in on QQ2r flop for 100x vs a flopped boat and sucked out on the turn :)
    Not to be results oriented maybe i should play after a few scoops more often haha o.j i apoligise for my bad play last night :p
  • edited January 2013
    Any chance of an update today?
  • edited January 2013
    I see the hard working people at SKY are doing their level best to put this leaderboard up early....

Maybe just put it up tomorrow aye.....

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard:
    I see the hard working people at SKY are doing their level best to put this leaderboard up early.... Maybe just put it up tomorrow aye.....
    Posted by rancid
    Nice one foldufairy. Im not oing 30nl as i need to stay at 10nl. but yesterday i got coolerd so much, You should be pleased it was only 2 buy ins. I lost more then that yesterday lol

Ye leaderboard please!
  • edited January 2013
    If we put it up at the same time each day then you wouldn't have to keep coming back! That's not good ;-)

Your wish is my command!

RANK   LOWER MIDDLE UPPER
    1   SHAUN09 DONTTELMUM GERRARD9
    2   SUPERCRAZY BOLLY580 60NINE60
    3   RANCID SUPER_NOVA EAGLE05
    4   FOLDUFAIRY F_IVANOVIC JAKALLY
    5   JIM310831 GUARDC4T CURT360X27
    6   BORINLONER ICE_TIGER _DUPREE_
    7   MKGUNNER ARTHUR1965 SMITALOS
    8   DEVONFISH5 JORDZ16 HHAMZA162
    9   SHAKINACES STACKER59 JIMMYNOLEG
    10   ITSQUADSY AJ_ROCKETS TIMMYRARA
    11   BIGM19 KKRIPPLER TOMMYD
    12   MEZOV KEVWINSOME THEBIL123
    13   SHANXTA ADICTS89 DUB1
    14   TINTIN BANTECA UEA_PRO
    15   MONDO1985 NOOGOOOOD BARRIE26
    16   LUNDIE JONNYG609 DAI_VADER
    17   BOKATA POKERKINGA HAWKY
    18   CRAIGCU12 CHIRPYCHIP HUGHMANS
    19   FLASHFLUSH SSBSSB DIE_HARD
    20   CENACHAV THERAVEN SMILER01
    21   FATMAN844 RICKYYYY BIN_FACE
    22   DARAGH1980 STIEN BADGER94
    23   CLAR0 BRUNODANTE BRITROCK
    24   BALLBOY TONYMT KEYSASOZE6
    25   MBJ_UK ELBOWS7 CEECEE480
    26   CLUBHAMMER KCUDDEDOO DANTB10
    27   GARNER909 BIGHAWK89 COXYLBORO
    28   MIKE1959 BUDDY672 M025464
    29   BICHASILA BRAMHALL21 JOEYSMOOTH
    30   GRAHAM1941 POOOOP JACKL
    31   DARRYN1973 JAMESWINS HURST05
    32   MP33 MONEY12345 ALANISKING
    33   1066AVFC CHRISX2525 WHOAMI196
    34   MRHUD GOLDNBALLZ AL873KILLL
    35   BUDDY672 VINEY73 PUPSTER
    36   FRANKIE700 ACEGOONER GODZILLA13
    37   ALBANIA SCOTTWIN SAM1986
    38   PEPO WALKS2311 JOE575
    39   BOB56 IRONYCARDS MARCUSCAT
    40   STEP7 RUMPY BABYFACE82
    41   MAJY TREVOR1954 RAZZI817
    42   POWERFULL 70THEO CLASSASA
    43   JINTY RYDERROO LOVEJUNKY
    44   MRCOXY DENTY765 MIKEM1981
    45   SUEDEHEAD7 ASHWATTS AJS4385
    46   BRAMHALL21 FRANKIE700 FEEL_BAD
    47   ROBBO67 SREG PHIL12UK
    48   POKERMASK BACCUS00 GILLIAN23
    49   WALLY212 S2DB2DK2DS BET3PM_CO
    50   FLOWER11 MMMATTFORD CLASSASA
  • edited January 2013
    FAO Sky sam  _  Does this include pts from yesterday - (Tues) as i put in my biggest session at N10 and lower - scored about 250 pts and dropped from 27th to 40th ( I know everyones gone mad for volume but that can,t be right can it)
    Posted by MP33
    There is clearly something wrong with how they work out the leaderboards, you only have to look back on this thread to see how many mistakes have been made.

I also put in my biggest day on Tuesday in terms of points, and then droppped from 17th to 20th in the league! Then yesterday I barely played, earnt 20 pts max @ 10nl and I go from 20th to 13th!

Sky leaderboards ftw
  • edited January 2013
    Woo hoo!  Cracked that top 10 at last, happy days... worth the (not really noticeable) wait for the table to be posted.

Guess the plans for my day off tomorrow are now made... had planned on reducing my volume on the basis I couldn't go up the table and had done enough to not drop below 15th.

Congrats on keeping top spot Shaun, Supercrazy seemed to be less active yesterday so has maybe given up the pursuit?  And u/l at the tables, I know at least one of those stacks was KK vs AA against me (again).  Guess it is unavoidable though when playing 12 tables for many hours a day.
  • edited January 2013
    Cheers mate, Running so bad now. Its crazy lol. Hopefully if i keep 1st it will be worth it. i duno they was on all night last night from 8 till after 12. and at 4 - 6 as far as i know. the only reason they are prob not first is because he/she is so tight lol
  • edited January 2013
    Cheers mate, Running so bad now. Its crazy lol. Hopefully if i keep 1st it will be worth it. i duno they was on all night last night from 8 till after 12. and at 4 - 6 as far as i know. the only reason they are prob not first is because he/she is so tight lol
    Posted by shaun09
    You're not wrong there... but if it is profitable(?) then I good luck to him/her.

Is the only player I've managed to fold KK to a 4-bet to during this grind... if I treated everyone like that I'd have saved at least 8-10 bi's...
  • edited January 2013
    lol yeah, i fold ak aq dunno about kk to them :P. iv seen them get it in with QQ so not the most uber knit, But certainly up there. I played how he/se did last night and still got coolerd 13 times. i see them play 89 too so mayb not just aa kk they play :D

Looking forward to a break after this
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : Nice one foldufairy. Im not oing 30nl as i need to stay at 10nl. but yesterday i got coolerd so much, You should be pleased it was only 2 buy ins. I lost more then that yesterday lol Ye leaderboard please!
    Posted by shaun09

Thanks mate iv'e been running pretty bad myself lately so it's all variance i suppose.

I'm sure that top prize will more than make up for your bit of run bad, the end is in sight just a few more days 
    now, good look on maintaining the number 1 spot.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : There is clearly something wrong with how they work out the leaderboards, you only have to look back on this thread to see how many mistakes have been made. I also put in my biggest day on Tuesday in terms of points, and then droppped from 17th to 20th in the league! Then yesterday I barely played, earnt 20 pts max @ 10nl and I go from 20th to 13th! Sky leaderboards ftw
    Posted by SHANXTA
    After that 9 hour grind on Tuesday (3-4 tables) and dropping 13 places . I only played the 2 happy hours yesterday and moved up 8 places to 32nd

GL Shaun - Its hard to find a table w/o you on it at the mo

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : There is clearly something wrong with how they work out the leaderboards, you only have to look back on this thread to see how many mistakes have been made. I also put in my biggest day on Tuesday in terms of points, and then droppped from 17th to 20th in the league! Then yesterday I barely played, earnt 20 pts max @ 10nl and I go from 20th to 13th! Sky leaderboards ftw
    Posted by SHANXTA

Does make you wonder, need to keep an eye onm when your playing.
    If your playing after midnight then it skews your expected position.
  • edited January 2013
    Unfortunately, as many of you have pointed out the leaderboard has a few errors in it today. I am re-running the report now and will have the CORRECT details up shortly...
  • edited January 2013
    This is what happens when your parents name you after a glamour model !!

)

• edited January 2013
    Here we go..at last!!

RANK   LOWER MIDDLE UPPER
    1   SHAUN09 DONTTELMUM GERRARD9
    2   SUPERCRAZY BOLLY580 60NINE60
    3   RANCID SUPER_NOVA EAGLE05
    4   FOLDUFAIRY F_IVANOVIC JAKALLY
    5   JIM310831 GUARDC4T CURT360X27
    6   BORINLONER ICE_TIGER SMITALOS
    7   MKGUNNER ARTHUR1965 HHAMZA162
    8   DEVONFISH5 JORDZ16 JIMMYNOLEG
    9   SHAKINACES STACKER59 TIMMYRARA
    10   ITSQUADSY AJ_ROCKETS TOMMYD
    11   BIGM19 KKRIPPLER THEBIL123
    12   MEZOV KEVWINSOME DUB1
    13   SHANXTA ADICTS89 UEA_PRO
    14   TINTIN BANTECA BARRIE26
    15   MONDO1985 NOOGOOOOD DAI_VADER
    16   LUNDIE JONNYG609 DIE_HARD
    17   BOKATA POKERKINGA SMILER01
    18   FLASHFLUSH CHIRPYCHIP BIN_FACE
    19   CENACHAV RICKYYYY BADGER94
    20   BALLBOY STIEN KEYSASOZE6
    21   CLUBHAMMER BRUNODANTE CEECEE480
    22   GARNER909 TONYMT JOEYSMOOTH
    23   BICHASILA ELBOWS7 HURST05
    24   DARRYN1973 BIGHAWK89 WHOAMI196
    25   MP33 BRAMHALL21 AL873KILLL
    26   ALBANIA POOOOP PUPSTER
    27   PEPO GOLDNBALLZ SAM1986
    28   STEP7 VINEY73 BABYFACE82
    29   MRCOXY TREVOR1954 RAZZI817
    30   SUEDEHEAD7 70THEO CLASSASA
    31   BRAMHALL21 RYDERROO LOVEJUNKY
    32   ROBBO67 DENTY765 PHIL12UK
    33   POKERMASK BACCUS00 BET3PM_CO
    34   ACE1969 S2DB2DK2DS NESSAB
    35   KY11AR STANLEY08 SJSPANKY1
    36   SCRUMDOWN CHIPSOTOOL BLADES849
    37   THELOFT EVILPINGU LYONSBOB06
    38   CAPITALISM OMGFFSGFY GLUP
    39   BATEICO02 CHEFO CELTICFAN
    40   BIGDAZZA TATOHEAD OTTER07
    41   MADMONEY19 GANGNAM12 LYNX3FFECT
    42   JAKE111 HURST05 DAZZ19
    43   JIMMYWIGLE DEUCEAK_47 CHEGS107
    44   SAMBORAM45 KIDWIZ10 NIN777
    45   TREVOR1954 SPLASHIES MIICK
    46   SCHPIE JAKE111 CHRISSY_C
    47   TOD19 BERGMAN STANLEY08
    48   DAZ69 DAPPADON MRDAVIES
    49   1JAXONRAY1 MRDAVIES BEARLYTHER
    50   NEOPHYTE NPFSPOONA VARNEY
  • edited January 2013
    This is what happens when your parents name you after a glamour model !! )
    Posted by rancid
    Haha. They always said I had a presence up front...now I know they were'nt talking about my football skills!
  • edited January 2013
    Unfortunately, as many of you have pointed out the leaderboard has a few errors in it today. I am re-running the report now and will have the CORRECT details up shortly...
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    I can only go off my own position but looking at it over last few days it looks to me like its a day behind . that would make sense in my case anyway

Ps - WD to Tintin as well . Haven,t seen him on any NL10 tables - Are you doing it all on NL4 tintin?
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : I can only go off my own position but looking at it over last few days it looks to me like its a day behind . that would make sense in my case anyway Ps - WD to Tintin as well . Haven,t seen him on any NL10 tables - Are you doing it all on NL4 tintin?
    Posted by MP33
    yeah it seems as if it is running a day behind

let's be honest, pretty much the whole competition has been a joke, from no announcement before it started, to incorrect information for the first few days, and consistently incorrect leaderboards  
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : After that 9 hour grind on Tuesday (3-4 tables) and dropping 13 places . I only played the 2 happy hours yesterday and moved up 8 places to 32nd GL Shaun - Its hard to find a table w/o you on it at the mo  
    Posted by MP33
    Thanks foldufairy. ill try my best. Yeah it will make up for it :D

Mp Yeah mat eim 15 tabling so pretty hard to find 1 with out me on it :D gl mate
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : yeah it seems as if it is running a day behind let's be honest, pretty much the whole competition has been a joke, from no announcement before it started, to incorrect information for the first few days, and consistently incorrect leaderboards  
    Posted by SHANXTA
    This is a free to enter competition which we have promoted on the homepage from Day 1 until now. You can enter the code at any time and still be eligible from the start.

There have been a few teething issues, for which we apologise for, but we'll certainly make sure that the information is relayed to you as efficiently as possible.

Thank you for your co-operation during this.
  • edited January 2013
    He must be MP havent seen him at 10nl
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : This is a free to enter competition which we have promoted on the homepage from Day 1 until now. You can enter the code at any time and still be eligible from the start. There have been a few teething issues, for which we apologise for, but we'll certainly make sure that the information is relayed to you as efficiently as possible. Thank you for your co-operation during this.
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    + 1

Give the guy a break its a free promotion where you get extra money for just playing poker.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : + 1 Give the guy a break its a free promotion where you get extra money for just playing poker.
    Posted by BigHawk89
    looooooooooool,

you do understand that when players put in more volume Sky make more money from the increase in rake paid right?
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : This is a free to enter competition which we have promoted on the homepage from Day 1 until now. You can enter the code at any time and still be eligible from the start. There have been a few teething issues, for which we apologise for, but we'll certainly make sure that the information is relayed to you as efficiently as possible. Thank you for your co-operation during this.
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    I, along with many others I expect, are still far from 100% convinced that the information you are relaying is correct.
  • edited January 2013
    up and down like the preverbial lady of the nights undergarments, and almost as much fun!