You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard

Comments

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard:
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : James? no? should i know him lol
    Posted by bolly580
    OK, guess not.  Was in reply to your staking post.
  • edited January 2013
    guessing your talking bout nmpies?

My freind from that forum told me about it only reason i found out.

• edited January 2013
    Disappointed the amount of time Bolly and I have had at the tables and he doesnt he even get my name right. This be war! :)
  • edited January 2013
    Disappointed the amount of time Bolly and I have had at the tables and he doesnt he even get my name right. This be war! :)
    Posted by GuardC4t
    was replying from my phone couldnt see the list!

lol im putting in a big shift today so im sure il pay on tha tables :)
  • edited January 2013
    You play live in the Toon much Guard?
  • edited January 2013
    You play live in the Toon much Guard?
    Posted by Donttelmum

Live poker is boring. From time to time ill dabble though
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : Live poker is boring. From time to time ill dabble though
    Posted by GuardC4t

Agreed.  Just thought that must have been where you met your backer.

• edited January 2013
    Backer? News to me. Have a backer for MTTs but hes from Scotland. You from NCL? Play live yourself?
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : Really? I haven't played hardly at all since Friday like 8 hour total. Seems I must have put myself clear of the pack somewhat but chasing DTM is something I'm not prepared to do.
    Posted by bolly580
    I missed a day last week & only dropped a place so I guess the places are pretty established (prob the top ten all about double the player below them now). Still gonna keep playing and treble bonus - prize from Cash Champ, Cash for Points plus I am winning - £136 up so far today.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : I missed a day last week & only dropped a place so I guess the places are pretty established (prob the top ten all about double the player below them now). Still gonna keep playing and treble bonus - prize from Cash Champ, Cash for Points plus I am winning - £136 up so far today.
    Posted by Ice_Tiger
    lol well no good winning a rake race if you were dropping 5 buy ins a day would it ha.

GL anyway
  • edited January 2013
    Backer? News to me. Have a backer for MTTs but hes from Scotland. You from NCL? Play live yourself?
    Posted by GuardC4t

No, I don't play live very often.  The last thing I feel like doing when I have time off is play poker.  :-)

Bolly said in a previous post you were being staked, that was all.

Good luck at the tables.
  • edited January 2013
    Think Bolly might have some misinformation. I know nmipeis but he doesnt back me. Understandable about going to play live. If your playing live a few beers is mandatory.
  • edited January 2013
    Good going Tiger.

Best of luck buddy.
  • edited January 2013
    Think Bolly might have some misinformation. I know nmipeis but he doesnt back me. Understandable about going to play live. If your playing live a few beers is mandatory.
    Posted by GuardC4t
    My problem is a few never stays a few for long!  The free drink when playing in Vegas is lethal!
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : My problem is a few never stays a few for long!  The free drink when playing in Vegas is lethal!
    Posted by Donttelmum
    meh lad called Andy Etherington (Geordie) knew i played on sky and told me bout the NPF and while railing me noticed GuardC4t and said he was from NPF so jsut assumed.

No harm no foul i guess
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : meh lad called Andy Etherington (Geordie) knew i played on sky and told me bout the NPF and while railing me noticed GuardC4t and said he was from NPF so jsut assumed. No harm no foul i guess
    Posted by bolly580

I know of Andy, think hes in a Skype chat im in. Im a member of that forum too yeah. No harm done :)
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : lol well no good winning a rake race if you were dropping 5 buy ins a day would it ha. GL anyway
    Posted by bolly580
    I bet there are some that lose more than they could possibly win in the promotion.
  • edited January 2013
    It takes all sorts to make a poker site work. You need to have your winners, your losers and your break evens.
    Nothing wrong with people who play a lot and don't make a profit until the C4P and promos like this is paid. After all due to rake there are more losers than winners. The winners are here because there are people who lose, and the people who lose either blame it on bad luck or just don't care because they play for the fun and the love of the game.

If any of these people leave it destroys the natural habitat that is a poker site. That's why belittling people about how they play etc is so bad! Just let them carry on, they feed the more serious players. If people keep tapping the tank their aquarium is going to look pretty naff. lol
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : I bet there are some that lose more than they could possibly win in the promotion.
    Posted by Ice_Tiger
    Tiger we've played quite alot v each other.  Do you think I'm losing this month?
  • edited January 2013
    It takes all sorts to make a poker site work. You need to have your winners, your losers and your break evens. Nothing wrong with people who play a lot and don't make a profit until the C4P and promos like this is paid. After all due to rake there are more losers than winners. The winners are here because there are people who lose, and the people who lose either blame it on bad luck or just don't care because they play for the fun and the love of the game. If any of these people leave it destroys the natural habitat that is a poker site. That's why belittling people about how they play etc is so bad! Just let them carry on, they feed the more serious players. If people keep tapping the tank their aquarium is going to look pretty naff. lol
    Posted by FlashFlush
    fully in favour of everything youve just said...

Dont think theres any malice in Icetigers comments btw
  • edited January 2013
    It takes all sorts to make a poker site work. You need to have your winners, your losers and your break evens. Nothing wrong with people who play a lot and don't make a profit until the C4P and promos like this is paid. After all due to rake there are more losers than winners. The winners are here because there are people who lose, and the people who lose either blame it on bad luck or just don't care because they play for the fun and the love of the game. If any of these people leave it destroys the natural habitat that is a poker site. That's why belittling people about how they play etc is so bad! Just let them carry on, they feed the more serious players. If people keep tapping the tank their aquarium is going to look pretty naff. lol
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Speaks some sense,

Personally c4p and bonus usually make up about 30% of profit.  Not sure what the norm would be.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : Massive lol at this you not read the brackets? 30nl and 50nl did tiers!!!
    Posted by bolly580
    You've lost me bolly, call me thick but what's worthy of the "massive lol" I've obviously missed something?

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : You've lost me bolly, call me thick but what's worthy of the "massive lol" I've obviously missed something?
    Posted by mrdavies
    well if your playing both 30 and 50nl equaly then your gaining points for two different tiers and therefore not going to rise.

If you put all your effort into playing 30nl or playing 50nl then maybe youd have a chance, but if your playing both 30 and 50nl then your up the creek without a paddle. 
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : Tiger we've played quite alot v each other.  Do you think I'm losing this month?
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Absolutely no idea. We have taken one big pot each. I suspect that you would have stopped by now if you were losing.
  • edited January 2013
    I suspect that I am break even v all the top ten players in the promotion but I am up against several other players. I can only think of one player that I am down to.
  • edited January 2013
    It wasn't aimed at anyone what I said, just a general comment because I've seen a few people saying "He's going to lose more than the bonus" etc etc... Anyway I was just defending Bolly as well because after recent revelations we have found out he is rubbish and never won a single pot vs IDCU.
  • edited January 2013
    It wasn't aimed at anyone what I said, just a general comment because I've seen a few people saying "He's going to lose more than the bonus" etc etc... Anyway I was just defending Bolly as well because after recent revelations we have found out he is rubbish and never won a single pot vs IDCU.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    haha fair point. I do appreciate the defense players like me keep the industry going!
  • edited January 2013
    FAO Sky sam  _  Does this include pts from yesterday - (Tues) as i put in my biggest session at N10 and lower - scored about 250 pts and dropped from 27th to 40th

( I know everyones gone mad for volume but that can,t be right can it)
  • edited January 2013
    Hi guys, 

Each table works from midnight unil midnight each day.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited January 2013
    I know you cant say how many points players have got, but can you say if second place is gaining on 1st? :D