You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard

Comments

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard:
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : Yeah i think i can put the hours in for the next 8 days. I have nothing planned which is a good thing. Next month i wont be playing AS much nore will i be playing as many tables. I normally only play 6 lol or some times in a week i might play 12 tables. But i hardly do long hour grinds. i can...but i dont... Yes the £500 or even top 5 makes you wanna work hard for it. Its only 14 days so no harm really. ill start trying sats and mtt again as well as cash in he new month. Dont really wanna play any mtt or sats atm, soley 10nl cash lol a mtt or sat is 1 or 2 screens less of a 10nl cash game :P. hope you make top 5 mate
    Be interesting to see where darragh ends up once he puts the code in, he's been grinding most tables. Nice work Shaun how many tables you playing??[ /QUOTE] Yeah it will be, i dont think his playing as many tables or as many hours as the like of me/supercrazy/jim and what borinloner was doing. i think he will be top 10 but i dunno. Jim should be top 10 for sure. im playing 12 tables mate.
    Posted by shaun09

Good idea - whish  i,d stuck to that

GL on it - might put some xtra hours in my self and go for top 20 where the pay jump is
  • edited January 2013
    Looks like you have 1st place locked up now with the volume you have been playing shaun, i didn't know you were playing so many tables, must take some concentration to play 12 tables for long sessions.

I can't even open more than 6 tables let alone play that many, i'd probably end up spewing bad haha.

I have jus had the worst session yet, i lost 3 buyins in the space of like 20 mins with big pairs getting rivered by sets an 2 pairs.

Including that dodgy pot against you with the AJo in the BB, i misclick cold called your 3bet and hit top pair, new i should of folded straight away as i shouldn't of even been in the pot ha. Decided to peel hit 2 pair and paid your value bet still when you rivered the straight, damn haha :(

Had to leave the tables as i felt the tilt mode taking control :p
  • edited January 2013
    when Donttelmum enters code he's guna fly to top.

The mans volume is sickening
  • edited January 2013
    when Donttelmum enters code he's guna fly to top. The mans volume is sickening
    Posted by bolly580
    I do feel sick, sick of poker!  :-)
  • edited January 2013
    GOOD times finally made the leaderboard 27th at the moment my aim is top10.

Has sky ever done owt like this be4 ?
  • edited January 2013
    yeah once. King of cash. it  was in october
  • edited January 2013
    ridic how DTM guna fly to top fo leaderboard even though he never won a penny v a decent player withour colleirng knackers v him 
  • edited January 2013
    I think I need Bolly DTM AND 50 OTHER REGS to retire TO EVEN FEATURE  These guys are totally inhuman im in awe!! Good luck and may the best man or lady win, im on nights so unable to add much volume from now on so to reiterate GOOD LUCK ALL!!
  • edited January 2013
    ridic how DTM guna fly to top fo leaderboard even though he never won a penny v a decent player withour colleirng knackers v him 
    Posted by bolly580
    Thanks for the kind words Bolly.  

Good luck to you my friend.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : Thanks for the kind words Bolly.   Good luck to you my friend.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    ugh more than sore due to the beats you put on me

comments out of line none the less

apologies are offerd if you wish to accept. Be warned if you do accept you may revoke your license to 2 outerr me in 500BB+ pots.

Seems unfair you should outdraw me even though cash champ is as good as yours.

Sorry anyway, enjoy your cash champ prize

• edited January 2013
    WOuldnt be surprised if supercrazy is ahead of me today. they put in alot of hours and 14 tables :D
  • edited January 2013
    And the leaderboard has been updated after the 20th Jan...

RANK   LOWER MIDDLE UPPER
    1   SHAUN09 BOLLY580 60NINE60
    2   SUPERCRAZY SUPER_NOVA EAGLE05
    3   RANCID F_IVANOVIC CURT360X27
    4   JIM310831 ARTHUR1965 JAKALLY
    5   FOLDUFAIRY JORDZ16 GERRARD9
    6   DEVONFISH5 GUARDC4T SMITALOS
    7   BORINLONER STACKER59 JIMMYNOLEG
    8   ITSQUADSY AJ_ROCKETS DUB1
    9   MKGUNNER ICE_TIGER TIMMYRARA
    10   MEZOV CHIRPYCHIP HHAMZA162
    11   SHAKINACES KKRIPPLER THEBIL123
    12   TINTIN BANTECA BARRIE26
    13   BIGM19 NOOGOOOOD TOMMYD
    14   BOKATA RICKYYYY KEYSASOZE6
    15   MONDO1985 ADICTS89 BADGER94
    16   LUNDIE BRUNODANTE UEA_PRO
    17   FLASHFLUSH BIGHAWK89 SMILER01
    18   BALLBOY TONYMT BIN_FACE
    19   DARRYN1973 STIEN CEECEE480
    20   GARNER909 ELBOWS7 WHOAMI196
    21   ALBANIA GOLDNBALLZ RAZZI817
    22   ROBBO67 VINEY73 HURST05
    23   STEP7 DENTY765 PHIL12UK
    24   BICHASILA TREVOR1954 DIE_HARD
    25   SHANXTA CHIPSOTOOL BABYFACE82
    26   CENACHAV EVILPINGU BET3PM_CO
    27   MP33 S2DB2DK2DS NESSAB
    28   CAPITALISM STANLEY08 LYNX3FFECT
    29   ACE1969 70THEO LOVEJUNKY
    30   BATEICO02 RYDERROO SJSPANKY1
    31   SUEDEHEAD7 BACCUS00 AL873KILLL
    32   MADMONEY19 GANGNAM12 PUPSTER
    33   SCHPIE HURST05 CHRISSY_C
    34   PEPO NPFSPOONA JOEYSMOOTH
    35   MRCOXY BERGMAN CELTICFAN
    36   POKERMASK CHEFO LYONSBOB06
    37   JAKE111 EARDLEYM GLUP
    38   CHIRPYCHIP BET3PM_CO PIXIE919
    39   SCRUMDOWN XTHENUTZX BEARLYTHER
    40   JIMMYWIGLE PUNXXS_13 NIN777
    41   KY11AR TATOHEAD PHILASR
    42   TOD19 BRACEWELL1 BLADES849
    43   DAZ69 SJSPANKY1 DAZZ19
    44   LMARKL MMMATTFORD SAM1986
    45   1JAXONRAY1 KICKERBG JASON885
    46   SHIRLEY02 KIDWIZ10 OTTER07
    47   NEOPHYTE CHRISSY_C RUSHPOKER
    48   CARNAGE SPLASHIES CHARLIEF29
    49   NCOLLEY TEEVERS BOSSMAN180
    50   POSHCOLE DAPPADON COOLER82
  • edited January 2013
    Up to 17th.. Yippee watch out fishies!!

FWIW. I thought on the first leaderboard DTM was on there in first, how can he now of been taken out? Has some1 been a naughty boy??

Top 10 is the aim now

EDIT: Yes on page 4 of this thread the updated tables shows DTM in 1st. So how can he now of un-entered the comp... Anyway, doesn't bother me he is in the wrong section. :P
  • edited January 2013
    Posted by bolly580
    and hitts runner runners constantly relys on pure luck and thinks hes great lol
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : and hitts runner runners constantly relys on pure luck and thinks hes great lol
    Posted by denty765
    but hey thats poker bolly
  • edited January 2013
    Up to 17th.. Yippee watch out fishies!! FWIW. I thought on the first leaderboard DTM was on there in first, how can he now of been taken out? Has some1 been a naughty boy?? Top 10 is the aim now EDIT: Yes on page 4 of this thread the updated tables shows DTM in 1st. So how can he now of un-entered the comp... Anyway, doesn't bother me he is in the wrong section. :P
    Posted by FlashFlush

He was first and as bolly said he's doing a alot of grinding, so why he isn't even on the list now is a mystery.

Good luck in reaching the top 10 flashflush there's still time to do it if you get your grind on ha.

Jim310831 is a dark horse, i have definitiley see him on but wasn't aware he was grinding that much he must be mass tabling like shaun09.

Top 4 is going to be a close run thing, just hope i can stay in the top 7 to be honest, not sure if i will though :(
  • edited January 2013

whoop made the leaderboard!
  • edited January 2013
    I think jim will over take us lol, he seems to be on 24/7 lool
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : I do feel sick, sick of poker!  :-)
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Hi _ have you put your code in as you have been on the leaderboard or was that a possible mistake and you just haven,t put your code in yet?
  • edited January 2013
    Gutted, still can't crack that top 10 lol... sky broadband died completely midway through the first happy hour today so I can't imagine even being as high as 11 from now on!

Must admit I am full of admiration for those at the very top and their committment to the cause... I've been 8 tabling (sometimes 9 - the limits of my laptop) and hitting 6+ hours... hate to think just how much extra needs to be put in to win this thing... you guys are mad :D
  • edited January 2013
    I been putting in extra hours only 27th,not sure I can keep going to stay on the leaderboard.Another 10 days seems a long way off,getting tired just thinking about it.Put extra hours in on sat & went down 3 places gutted!       good luck everyone havnt got time to waste on here back to the grind.
  • edited January 2013
    I been putting in extra hours only 27th,not sure I can keep going to stay on the leaderboard.Another 10 days seems a long way off,getting tired just thinking about it.Put extra hours in on sat & went down 3 places gutted!       good luck everyone havnt got time to waste on here back to the grind.
    Posted by 70theo
    its only til the 27th so not as many days to go as first feared. just 6 more instead of 10
  • edited January 2013
    Gutted, still can't crack that top 10 lol... sky broadband died completely midway through the first happy hour today so I can't imagine even being as high as 11 from now on! Must admit I am full of admiration for those at the very top and their committment to the cause... I've been 8 tabling (sometimes 9 - the limits of my laptop) and hitting 6+ hours... hate to think just how much extra needs to be put in to win this thing... you guys are mad :D
    Posted by shakinaces

i wouldn't worry too much, pretty certain there are players in the top 10 that are losing money by going for this promo

• edited January 2013
    Gutted, still can't crack that top 10 lol... sky broadband died completely midway through the first happy hour today so I can't imagine even being as high as 11 from now on! Must admit I am full of admiration for those at the very top and their committment to the cause... I've been 8 tabling (sometimes 9 - the limits of my laptop) and hitting 6+ hours... hate to think just how much extra needs to be put in to win this thing... you guys are mad :D
    Posted by shakinaces
    Haha you have prob won what you would win in top 10 off me? lol think you have stacked me twice so far lol that ak hand i played bad. was playing so many tables i should of and would of normally folded. :/ spec as there had been a raise my 3 bet then your 4 bet lol. nvm :D and thanks it is alot of hours lol. i need to do alot to keep in front lol i wont be doing this many hours in a hurry :P

i wouldn't worry too much, pretty certain there are players in the top 10 that are losing money by going for this promo
    What makes you say that? Besides that any way, i wouldnt mind losing a couple of quid to make a couple of hundred. Good investment IMO.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : Haha you have prob won what you would win in top 10 off me? lol think you have stacked me twice so far lol that ak hand i played bad. was playing so many tables i should of and would of normally folded. :/ spec as there had been a raise my 3 bet then your 4 bet lol. nvm :D and thanks it is alot of hours lol. i need to do alot to keep in front lol i wont be doing this many hours in a hurry :P What makes you say that? Besides that any way, i wouldnt mind losing a couple of quid to make a couple of hundred. Good investment IMO.
    Posted by shaun09
    because the weak regs can only spend so long playing at tables full of better regs just coz they want the points before they lose more BI's than what they stand to win via the promo

fwiw this isn't aimed at you
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : because the weak regs can only spend so long playing at tables full of better regs just coz they want the points before they lose more BI's than what they stand to win via the promo fwiw this isn't aimed at you
    Posted by SHANXTA
    Ok thankyou for the last bit, needed reassuring =)
  • edited January 2013
    Can sky tell me if the capped tables add towards the points to this promo?
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : i wouldn't worry too much, pretty certain there are players in the top 10 that are losing money by going for this promo
    Posted by SHANXTA
    <*((((((<  that'll be me then.  lol
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : because the weak regs can only spend so long playing at tables full of better regs just coz they want the points before they lose more BI's than what they stand to win via the promo fwiw this isn't aimed at you
    Posted by SHANXTA
    Which one are you Shanxta )

Playing more tables does affect your win rate, but it does not mean winning players will suddenly become losing players.
    What is for sure, with so many tables full of 3-5 tight regs it is harder to not get into coolers and also it's not as easy as it normally is to get paid. Varaince does play a huge part though when facing regs, I can deffo say I ain't doing that great so far. Been fun though gg, only a few more days of this.

• edited January 2013
    +1 rancid. Forgot how nice it was not to have all the regs on lol. We all flock in at happy hour lol. You can certainly tell the difference when you have a table full of regs. i have lots of coolers like you mention :( im still making profit, just the coolers lower your profit lol. 

I also noticed when playing lots of tables how quickly you can lose money. If you raise on each table say :P

I cant wait for it to end so i can relax and not "need" to come on.