You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard

Comments

• edited January 2013
    I see my sessions yesterday got me from 40th to 27th. You will all be pleased to know I'm giving cash a go again for a while. I've got a bit bored of DYMs so be prepared to have loads of $ shipped your way :-)
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard:
    I see my sessions yesterday got me from 40th to 27th. You will all be pleased to know I'm giving cash a go again for a while. I've got a bit bored of DYMs so be prepared to have loads of $ shipped your way :-)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    ty tintin dint even see :( just finishe dnight shift... a bit tired lol

flashflush you mean your way, you was geting aa every table lol

gl going for promo
  • edited January 2013
    Still can't crack that top 10, thought yesterday may have closed the gap as don't remember seeing 8-10th place playing that much?  Would assume the top 7 is pretty fixed now and just a case of what order they finish in!

Had hoped to push on today but good old Sky broadband won't allow me to stay online for more than a few minutes... useless.
  • edited January 2013
    that sucks a bit shakin. im surprised your not top 10 easy
  • edited January 2013
    I can only play with the hands I'm dealt :P
  • edited January 2013
    oh and flop q 8 q i have aa you have 88 :P
  • edited January 2013
    Shaun09 to be crowned king !!
  • edited January 2013
    Couldnt go to a nicer guy xoxo
  • edited January 2013
    Couldnt go to a nicer guy xoxo
    Posted by Keysasoze6
    Lol cheers mate... your a legend :D
  • edited January 2013
    only going to start this today....so anywhere in the money would be nice after losing out on 5 and a half days :p
  • edited January 2013
    I've no idea why I'm still in third. I only played an hour yesterday and wish I hadn't. I was terrible and stacked-off repeatedly in mostly very stupid circumstances. I'm sick as a dog at the moment so I won't be at the tables again this weekend.

Good luck to those chasing.
  • edited January 2013
    I was going to grind tonight but really cba lol. i think supercrazy will have over taken me by tomorrows leaderboard. im too tired and too many mistakes so i wont bother tonight. gl, and have a nice weekend break borin
  • edited January 2013
    Hey guys. I cant seem to get the leaderboard up. Everytime i click the 'the click here' bit it comes up page not found!! Can anyone help please???
  • edited January 2013
    Hey guys. I cant seem to get the leaderboard up. Everytime i click the 'the click here' bit it comes up page not found!! Can anyone help please???
    Posted by MrCoxy
    The leaderboard is on the previous page of this thread, though it's only up to the end of play on Friday. Ignore the link in the opening post, it doesn't lead to anything.

You were 45th in the lower band after Friday.
  • edited January 2013
    only going to start this today....so anywhere in the money would be nice after losing out on 5 and a half days :p
    Posted by s2db2dk2ds
    good luck s2,
    i'm sure you can make the money easily.
    how come u r only just starting?
  • edited January 2013
    Here is the latest leaderboard..
    RANK   LOWER MIDDLE UPPER
    1   SHAUN09 BOLLY580 CURT360X27
    2   SUPERCRAZY SUPER_NOVA 60NINE60
    3   BORINLONER F_IVANOVIC JAKALLY
    4   ITSQUADSY ARTHUR1965 EAGLE05
    5   DEVONFISH5 JORDZ16 GERRARD9
    6   RANCID GUARDC4T SMITALOS
    7   FOLDUFAIRY STACKER59 DUB1
    8   MKGUNNER ICE_TIGER HHAMZA162
    9   BIGM19 AJ_ROCKETS THEBIL123
    10   MEZOV NOOGOOOOD SMILER01
    11   SHAKINACES BIGHAWK89 UEA_PRO
    12   JIM310831 CHIRPYCHIP RAZZI817
    13   TINTIN BRUNODANTE TOMMYD
    14   ALBANIA BANTECA BIN_FACE
    15   BOKATA TONYMT KEYSASOZE6
    16   STEP7 STIEN BARRIE26
    17   DARRYN1973 KKRIPPLER CEECEE480
    18   MONDO1985 EVILPINGU DIE_HARD
    19   BICHASILA RICKYYYY BADGER94
    20   ROBBO67 CHIPSOTOOL WHOAMI196
    21   CENACHAV S2DB2DK2DS HURST05
    22   BALLBOY GOLDNBALLZ AL873KILLL
    23   GARNER909 VINEY73 CHRISSY_C
    24   CAPITALISM DENTY765 NESSAB
    25   BATEICO02 STANLEY08 CELTICFAN
    26   POKERMASK ADICTS89 PHIL12UK
    27   FLASHFLUSH ELBOWS7 TIMMYRARA
    28   JAKE111 NPFSPOONA LOVEJUNKY
    29   MP33 BERGMAN GLUP
    30   LUNDIE HURST05 BET3PM_CO
    31   SCHPIE BACCUS00 BABYFACE82
    32   PEPO 70THEO PUPSTER
    33   LMARKL RYDERROO LYONSBOB06
    34   CHIRPYCHIP TREVOR1954 PIXIE919
    35   ACE1969 PUNXXS_13 JASON885
    36   NEOPHYTE GANGNAM12 SAM1986
    37   PHAETHON BET3PM_CO BLADES849
    38   DAZ69 EARDLEYM BOSSMAN180
    39   SHIRLEY02 MMMATTFORD JOEYSMOOTH
    40   TOD19 BRACEWELL1 PHILASR
    41   MADMONEY19 KICKERBG DAZZ19
    42   GOODYLAD21 KIDWIZ10 LYNX3FFECT
    43   NCOLLEY TATOHEAD JOBBY762
    44   JIMMYWIGLE CHRISSY_C RUSHPOKER
    45   MRCOXY CHEGS107 F_IVANOVIC
    46   POSHCOLE XTHENUTZX NIN777
    47   1JAXONRAY1 DAPPADON MD_575
    48   RAINMAN397 JONJO75 CHEGS107
    49   ARTHUR1965 GOODYLAD21 BEARLYTHER
    50   SAMBORAM45 SPLASHIES ZIZOU
  • edited January 2013
    wooohooo...stil 5th...looking for top 7

think shaun is now the man to beat
    well played shaun.

good luck all
    :)
  • edited January 2013
    i thought some 1 said no 1 can beat supercrazy :P i must be the fish ;P
  • edited January 2013
    Good work Shaun, must be a very profitable time for you at the moment!

Still can't quite crack that top 10 the intermittent internet time... more surprised that jim310831 is still behind me (and not top 10) as it seems like he's playing a couple more tables than I am and on at all hours... guess we must both be the super nits of all the names on the list!
  • edited January 2013
    i thought some 1 said no 1 can beat supercrazy :P i must be the fish ;P
    Posted by shaun09
    <*(((((((<  what this fish

yeah,i did say that,fair play.

you've uped your game and that's why u r now 'top man' & my new fav to win

keep it going buddy.
  • edited January 2013
    lol thank you mate. Its great to see your name at the top of any leaderboard. Also nice that ill get my c4p bonus too.

@shakin, yeah bud making some nice profit. on abit of a down swing last 2 days tho. iv never done this befor (lots of hours grinding so many tables. Just hope i can keep it. Be gutting to be 1st 12 of the days and get bumped of last leaderboard lol

daragh1980 will be popping in that list last day of promo i think :P
  • edited January 2013
    lol thank you mate. Its great to see your name at the top of any leaderboard. Also nice that ill get my c4p bonus too. @shakin, yeah bud making some nice profit. iv never done this befor (lots of hours grinding so many tables. Just hope i can keep it. Be gutting to be 1st 12 of the days and get bumped of last leaderboard lol
    Posted by shaun09
    shaun,i think you will be able to keep playing at the rate u r now for another 8 days as the prize on offer is a great incentive.
    it's next month that it will hit you i think,as it has me this month after last months priority grind.
    should be interesting to see A,just how many tables you decide to play next month and B,what level/levels you decide to play and C, just how much volume you put in.
  • edited January 2013
    Be interesting to see where darragh ends up once he puts the code in, he's been grinding most tables. Nice work Shaun how many tables you playing??
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : shaun,i think you will be able to keep playing at the rate u r now for another 8 days as the prize on offer is a great incentive. it's next month that it will hit you i think,as it has me this month after last months priority grind. should be interesting to see A,just how many tables you decide to play next month and B,what level/levels you decide to play and C, just how much volume you put in. :)
    Posted by devonfish5

Yeah i think i can put the hours in for the next 8 days. I have nothing planned which is a good thing. Next month i wont be playing AS much nore will i be playing as many tables. I normally only play 6 lol or some times in a week i might play 12 tables. But i hardly do long hour grinds. i can...but i dont... Yes the £500 or even top 5 makes you wanna work hard for it. Its only 14 days so no harm really. ill start trying sats and mtt again as well as cash in he new month. Dont really wanna play any mtt or sats atm, soley 10nl cash lol a mtt or sat is 1 or 2 screens less of a 10nl cash game :P. hope you make top 5 mate

Be interesting to see where darragh ends up once he puts the code in, he's been grinding most tables. Nice work Shaun how many tables you playing??[/QUOTE]

Yeah it will be, i dont think his playing as many tables or as many hours as the like of me/supercrazy/jim and what borinloner was doing. i think he will be top 10 but i dunno. Jim should be top 10 for sure. im playing 12 tables mate.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : good luck s2, i'm sure you can make the money easily. how come u r only just starting?
    Posted by devonfish5
    cheers dev. 
    ive been busy with work stuff so havent been able to play much. ive just noticed im on the middle tier leaderboard from the last time i played : )
    i still doubt ill get many hours in, but ill give it a go. 
    good luck
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : The leaderboard is on the previous page of this thread, though it's only up to the end of play on Friday. Ignore the link in the opening post, it doesn't lead to anything. You were 45th in the lower band after Friday.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Many thanks. do you have to go through the thread to find the latest update to the leaderboard then? when is the next update??
  • edited January 2013
    they update it between 9 - 12 in the morning. The update will always be in this topic
  • edited January 2013
    doubting the the table is still correct but hey ho

gl all

• edited January 2013
    ok cheers, gl everybody!!!
  • edited January 2013
    Rancid is right this table is soooo wrong im in the top 40 playing only 3 or four tables and DONTELMUM is not there!!!??