You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard

Comments

• edited January 2013
    All in all I think this promotion has run very smoothly ;-)
  • edited January 2013
    Just following this thread is more fun than being in the promo!
  • edited January 2013
    lol charles i see you are going for lower tier? :D greeeeeat
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard:
    Do you have a job rancid? or r u playing all day/night?
    Posted by shaun09
    Angle shooting is not allowed )

I play whenever I can )

I am not that bothered where I finish, but I would be surprised if someone beats me to it playing the same amount of hours and tables.
  • edited January 2013
    angle shooting? ;P

YOu must play quiet alot of hours then :P
  • edited January 2013
    lol charles i see you are going for lower tier? :D greeeeeat
    Posted by shaun09
    Yeah, unfortunatly I'm a low stakes players these days. #notverygood
  • edited January 2013
    i find that hard to believe :/ thought you was 30nl at least. not good for us that ur coming to 10nl lol
  • edited January 2013
    Here is the updated version of the leaderboard:

RANK
      LOWER MIDDLE UPPER
    1   SUPERCRAZY DONTTELMUM CURT360X27
    2   SHAUN09 BOLLY580 GERRARD9
    3   RANCID SUPER_NOVA SMITALOS
    4   BORINLONER ARTHUR1965 60NINE60
    5   DEVONFISH5 F_IVANOVIC EAGLE05
    6   ITSQUADSY CHIRPYCHIP JIMMYNOLEG
    7   FOLDUFAIRY JORDZ16 THEBIL123
    8   BATEICO02 NOOGOOOOD COXYLBORO
    9   TINTIN BRUNODANTE SMILER01
    10   CHRISBHOY THERAVEN CHRISSY_C
    11   DEUCE22 RUMPY DUB1
    12   LMARKL ADICTS89 JAKALLY
    13   BUDDY672 GUARDC4T DAI_VADER
    14   MKGUNNER AJ_ROCKETS MIICK
    15   GARNER909 STACKER59 LUDACRIS
    16   MEZOV BUDDY672 RAZZI817
    17   DARRYN1973 KEVWINSOME TIMMYRARA
    18   JINTY ASHWATTS HAWKY
    19   CENACHAV EVILPINGU HHAMZA162
    20   CHIRPYCHIP MRDAVIES BIN_FACE
    21   BOKATA PUNXXS_13 BADGER94
    22   -ACE- EARDLEYM BARRIE26
    23   1066AVFC FEEL_BAD _DUPREE_
    24   QUIGGY1 VINEY73 UEA_PRO
    25   SHAKINACES RICKYYYY WHOAMI196
    26   STEP7 JAYBEEKAY DASBOOT
    27   GOODYLAD21 IRONYCARDS DIE_HARD
    28   DEVIL_TEAR 70THEO JACKL
    29   KILLIEFC1 CHRISSY_C TOMMYD
    30   MONEY12345 DENTY765 BADBYRNE1
    31   ELVISG1972 BANTECA AL873KILLL
    32   DRSHARP BILLYTHEKI SPLITSPADE
    33   BRITISH73 JONNYG609 CEECEE480
    34   JIM310831 REDROSCOE BRITROCK
    35   WALLY212 CHIPSOTOOL KEYSASOZE6
    36   POND1971 JONJO75 JASON885
    37   BLUEDO01 LEE_LONG PHIL12UK
    38   NEOPHYTE DOGCHARLIE CASTATRAY
    39   CACTUSJAC TIC_TAC REMYMARTIN
    40   CRAIGCU12 MONEY12345 CRANKY8009
  • edited January 2013
    Thanks - 14 days - just a half marathon then ) Thought maybe someone got confused with what month had 28 days.....
    Posted by rancid
    I thought every month had 28 days.  Most have even more too
  • edited January 2013
    Question about the league tables.

I forgot to enter the code until today. I entered it this morning at about 9am or something, would that mean I'm not in the table because I hadn't entered it before mid-night or is it just that I haven't earnt enough points.
  • edited January 2013
    wow supercrazy must be playing some amount of hours 0_0
  • edited January 2013
    hi flash,
    i didn't enter until after midnight on 1st day and wasn't on 1st days leaderboard.
    think it's the same for you here,as you weren't entered y'day so your names not on it.
    you should find you are there tomorrow.
    gl
    dev
  • edited January 2013
    wow supercrazy must be playing some amount of hours 0_0
    Posted by shaun09
    he is m8
    all nl10 tables pretty much all day and night too.  lol
  • edited January 2013
    just seen i am 5th today.

not a chance in coming in top 3 so i'm really not going to push it,especially as i'm finding this cash malarky all new to me.

if i finish 'in the money' somewhere,i'll be happy.

gl all...think supercrazy has it in the bag fwiw,if he can keep it going that is?
  • edited January 2013
    wow one crazy mofo :D obv doesnt have a job, unless they have taken 2 weeks off :D dev+charles doesnt matter when you put your code in.. aslong as its before the 27th they will still add your points on from the 14th to 27th
  • edited January 2013
    Question about the league tables. I forgot to enter the code until today. I entered it this morning at about 9am or something, would that mean I'm not in the table because I hadn't entered it before mid-night or is it just that I haven't earnt enough points.
    Posted by FlashFlush

The report runs from 00:00-00:00 AFAIK so you should be in tomorrows table if you've been maxing it!

• edited January 2013
    Thanks Sam + Dev
  • edited January 2013
    wow one crazy mofo :D obv doesnt have a job, unless they have taken 2 weeks off :D dev+charles doesnt matter when you put your code in.. aslong as its before the 27th they will still add your points on from the 14th to 27th
    Posted by shaun09
    Yeah I understand that mate. Was just wondering about when it would put me into the leaderboard, and as it seems I should qualify to be in it tomorrow as long as I've played enough.

I doubt I'll be anywhere near the top, as not only did I miss the 1st day, I also don't play the amount of tables I used to. Out of interest how much time/tables are you guys putting into it?
  • edited January 2013
    aww understood mate sorry i mis read what you was asking :(
  • edited January 2013
    wish i could play more than 6 tables, my rubbish computer can't handle it haha.
    supercrazy must be making packed lunches to be puttin them hours in aswell ha, defo looks like 1st place is going to be his.
  • edited January 2013
    wow, didnt play a lot yesterday but didnt expect to go from 12th to out the top 40! ;0

Some serious grinders out there!
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : Yeah I understand that mate. Was just wondering about when it would put me into the leaderboard, and as it seems I should qualify to be in it tomorrow as long as I've played enough. I doubt I'll be anywhere near the top, as not only did I miss the 1st day, I also don't play the amount of tables I used to. Out of interest how much time/tables are you guys putting into it?
    Posted by FlashFlush
    I'm not going to be able to keep up the volume I've played so far but yesterday I five-tabled for about eight hours, including two happy hours, and on Monday I played about six hours of four tables.

I'll slip down the table a fair bit, though. I'm too knackered and I'll never catch supercrazy anyway.

Rancid, I had top-pair and an open-ended straight flush draw. You couldn't have got me out of that hand with a crowbar. lol
  • edited January 2013
    A good promotion from SKY but probably there will be a lot of upset players if SKY allow players to register in the last couple of days & force all the players that have been near the top of the league tables down or out of the money.

Shame because otherwise this is agreat promotion.
  • edited January 2013
    A good promotion from SKY but probably there will be a lot of upset players if SKY allow players to register in the last couple of days & force all the players that have been near the top of the league tables down or out of the money. Shame because otherwise this is agreat promotion.
    Posted by Ice_Tiger
    I don't really see the problem with this. It can work against them just as much as work for them. They could not realise how much time they need to put in and end up being lower down than they expected and would of put in more time if they knew.

At the end of the day, if they have put in the time to get themselves to the top then they deserve to be there whether they put the code in or not.
  • edited January 2013
    and tbh, no one is grinding 10nl more then what the top 6 people are any way. i dont think there is no one at the moment who i have seen at 10nl grinding long who isint alrady on that list. Charles i have been 12 tabling for 1 - 2 hours then drop down to 8 or 10 some timesfor another hour. think i am doing 6 hours a day? dunno if i will keep it up. not gonna ruin my life and be a hermit for 2 weeks :P i do have the time to play tho, but i have to work at nights which is when the juicy games run :P
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : I don't really see the problem with this. It can work against them just as much as work for them. They could not realise how much time they need to put in and end up being lower down than they expected and would of put in more time if they knew. At the end of the day, if they have put in the time to get themselves to the top then they deserve to be there whether they put the code in or not.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Not an issue with people registering late. Just pointing out that for all the goodwill created by the promotion, SKY might end up with as many seriously dischuffed players who may FEEL they have been cheated.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : I'm not going to be able to keep up the volume I've played so far but yesterday I five-tabled for about eight hours, including two happy hours, and on Monday I played about six hours of four tables. I'll slip down the table a fair bit, though. I'm too knackered and I'll never catch supercrazy anyway. Rancid, I had top-pair and an open-ended straight flush draw. You couldn't have got me out of that hand with a crowbar. lol
    Posted by BorinLoner
    ) ofc I don't want you to fold do I

2 outers are killing me latley, that's the best one I have seen for a while though

but see that's the problem with NL10 players they only see their own hand :D

j/k

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : Not an issue with people registering late. Just pointing out that for all the goodwill created by the promotion, SKY might end up with as many seriously dischuffed players who may FEEL they have been cheated.
    Posted by Ice_Tiger
    Its not like a person is ever going to be suprised if they are overtaken.

Cmon then lets see if we can put two braincells together if a players playing a lot you (youl know this because you and him/her will be sharing tables a lot) will know if they havent eneterd the code.

FOR EXAMPLE: yesturday i was at the top of the middle tier leaderboard, I noticed although Donttelmum has been playing a boat load he wadn't anywhere on the list. So unlike sitting there stracting my head thinking ooo im top im top i decided to get out a piece chalk and a chalkboard and cleverly deduced that hmmm perhaps Donttelmum hasnt enterd the code yet. 

So rather than getting all huffyt and puffy this morning about it this morning it was expected and people who will get upset are just not think straight

• edited January 2013
    Well I don't fancy my chances in this promo... Just played for an hour and a half 6 tables on 10nl and I made 34 points! lol ... This is the first time I've played cash since the c4p changes and it looks like if I want c4p I'll have to go back to dyms
  • edited January 2013
    Well I don't fancy my chances in this promo... Just played for an hour and a half 6 tables on 10nl and I made 34 points! lol ... This is the first time I've played cash since the c4p changes and it looks like if I want c4p I'll have to go back to dyms
    Posted by FlashFlush
    or stop folding so much :P

To be fair points under the new system will be very up and down cos each session is different. I played one session of 10NL and got 50 points, played another session, same number of tables and time but got 100 points.

Cos it's all on raked paid innit, some sessions you'll just steal loads of tiny pots and pay hardly any rake, some sessions you'll be getting it in with 2over + FD, KK v QQ/AA, etc etc voer and over and will pay tons more rake.