You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard

Comments

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard:
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : I can only go off my own position but looking at it over last few days it looks to me like its a day behind . that would make sense in my case anyway Ps - WD to Tintin as well . Haven,t seen him on any NL10 tables - Are you doing it all on NL4 tintin?
    Posted by MP33
    Don't think this is the case. I have played every day apart from Tuesday, and on Wednesday's leaderboard I went down 4 places as expected. Now today back up a few again. So all seems OK for my position
  • edited January 2013
    I'm ready to drop!
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : I can only go off my own position but looking at it over last few days it looks to me like its a day behind . that would make sense in my case anyway Ps - WD to Tintin as well . Haven,t seen him on any NL10 tables - Are you doing it all on NL4 tintin?
    Posted by MP33
    i ruled myself out of going for it at the start. i withdrew a large chunk for xmas and left myself just enough to start to build it back up, promo came too early to even give it a serious effort with the meagre roll i left myself. i did think about putting some back in for it but after the last rake race i think i learned a lesson or two and that swayed my decision to leave it alone, whereever i finish im not too bothered, guess if i can hold a top 20 spot i would be happy since all ive done is nl4 this month.

on a side note, even tho im not trying for this im running horrendously again during a rake race, im not down but im not winning lots either, i was doing ok for the month til the 2nd day of this promo, hit a downswing, got most of it back, lost a little more, got it back, and now im just ahead of where i was last wednesday morning. i will be glad to see it end and maybe i will get back to running a little normal:)

not played a hand today either, so i expect to tumble down the board tomorrow
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : i ruled myself out of going for it at the start. i withdrew a large chunk for xmas and left myself just enough to start to build it back up, promo came too early to even give it a serious effort with the meagre roll i left myself. i did think about putting some back in for it but after the last rake race i think i learned a lesson or two and that swayed my decision to leave it alone, whereever i finish im not too bothered, guess if i can hold a top 20 spot i would be happy since all ive done is nl4 this month. on a side note, even tho im not trying for this im running horrendously again during a rake race, im not down but im not winning lots either, i was doing ok for the month til the 2nd day of this promo, hit a downswing, got most of it back, lost a little more, got it back, and now im just ahead of where i was last wednesday morning. i will be glad to see it end and maybe i will get back to running a little normal:) not played a hand today either, so i expect to tumble down the board tomorrow
    Posted by TINTIN
     I cant wait untill its over too. Will be a big sigh of relief Gl mate 
  • edited January 2013
    Here's the latest table guys...discuss...

RANK   LOWER MIDDLE UPPER
    1   SHAUN09 DONTTELMUM GERRARD9
    2   SUPERCRAZY BOLLY580 JAKALLY
    3   RANCID SUPER_NOVA EAGLE05
    4   JIM310831 F_IVANOVIC CURT360X27
    5   FOLDUFAIRY GUARDC4T SMITALOS
    6   MKGUNNER ICE_TIGER HHAMZA162
    7   BORINLONER STACKER59 TOMMYD
    8   DEVONFISH5 ARTHUR1965 JIMMYNOLEG
    9   BIGM19 JORDZ16 TIMMYRARA
    10   SHAKINACES ADICTS89 THEBIL123
    11   MEZOV AJ_ROCKETS DUB1
    12   ITSQUADSY KEVWINSOME UEA_PRO
    13   SHANXTA KKRIPPLER DAI_VADER
    14   MONDO1985 BANTECA BARRIE26
    15   TINTIN POKERKINGA SMILER01
    16   LUNDIE JONNYG609 DIE_HARD
    17   BOKATA NOOGOOOOD BADGER94
    18   FLASHFLUSH STIEN BIN_FACE
    19   CENACHAV RICKYYYY COXYLBORO
    20   BICHASILA TONYMT CEECEE480
    21   GARNER909 BIGHAWK89 KEYSASOZE6
    22   BALLBOY CHIRPYCHIP JOEYSMOOTH
    23   CLUBHAMMER BRUNODANTE AL873KILLL
    24   ALBANIA BRAMHALL21 HURST05
    25   PEPO ELBOWS7 WHOAMI196
    26   MP33 POOOOP LOVEJUNKY
    27   DARRYN1973 GOLDNBALLZ PUPSTER
    28   MRCOXY VINEY73 BABYFACE82
    29   STEP7 TREVOR1954 SAM1986
    30   BRAMHALL21 STANLEY08 RAZZI817
    31   POKERMASK 70THEO CLASSASA
    32   SUEDEHEAD7 RYDERROO PHIL12UK
    33   ROBBO67 BACCUS00 BET3PM_CO
    34   SCRUMDOWN DENTY765 NESSAB
    35   JIMMYWIGLE CHIPSOTOOL MIICK
    36   KY11AR OMGFFSGFY SJSPANKY1
    37   ACE1969 S2DB2DK2DS BLADES849
    38   RAGGY94 KIDWIZ10 DAZZ19
    39   THELOFT EVILPINGU LYONSBOB06
    40   TREVOR1954 DEUCEAK_47 CELTICFAN
    41   BATEICO02 GANGNAM12 NIN777
    42   CAPITALISM JAKE111 OTTER07
    43   BIGDAZZA TATOHEAD GLUP
    44   MADMONEY19 CHEFO STANLEY08
    45   JAKE111 HURST05 CHEGS107
    46   MUTTY_MAN SPLASHIES LYNX3FFECT
    47   SAMBORAM45 BERGMAN CHRISSY_C
    48   TOD19 MRDAVIES MRDAVIES
    49   SCHPIE SHAWSOK PIXIE919
    50   NEOPHYTE DAPPADON NMIPEIS
  • edited January 2013
    Down a place, seems right... the pub was just so much more appealing than the 11pm happy hour yesterday :)

For those at the top end... only 2 1/2 more days to go and a welcome break and decent cash awaits... gl!
  • edited January 2013
    Did eleven hours yesterday, six tabling and no change.

Haven't seen F_IVANOVIC on any of my tables. Must play midnight - 10am when I am asleep.
  • edited January 2013
    Did eleven hours yesterday, six tabling and no change. Haven't seen F_IVANOVIC on any of my tables. Must play midnight - 10am when I am asleep.
    Posted by Ice_Tiger

Same. Havent seen him for a few dys so he must be miles ahead of us from previous.
  • edited January 2013
    still at 8th spot....hooray.

can only see myself dropping as playing nl4 isn't ideal but the safest option atm.

only 2 more days to go...keep it going guys & girls.

gl
    :)
    dev
  • edited January 2013
    Virtually no movement in the top ten of NL30 band so everyone must be miles apart. Could play all night or stop altogether & would probably still finish sixth. I think I will keep playing. 45 minutes break then solid  7 hours or until I fall asleep.
  • edited January 2013
    Same as top top of 10nl. Pretty much no change, I wish i knew if 2nd was closing in, then i could actually go out and do some thing this weekend lol
  • edited January 2013
    i Went up 1 place from 10th to 9th and i didnt play 1 minute of poker yesterday
    hmmmmmm strange!! lol
  • edited January 2013
    Did you play after 12 the night befor or not?
  • edited January 2013
     Shaun am taking the night off ,might play a few  tournaments later on, not had a drink in 2 weeks.
     I will happily settle for second place,will be back on the grind on sat ,had a bad few days
    anyway maybe i need the night off.
  • edited January 2013
    Id be happy for you to stop playing the weekend.. lol then i can do some thing instead of being on here all the time :D. nice to speak to you finally btw. I might have a night of aswell then, :D
  • edited January 2013
    Did you play after 12 the night befor or not?
    Posted by shaun09
    till bout 12.30 wednesday nite Shaun 
  • edited January 2013
    Then mayb that 30 minutes you got a few extra points then the guy you overtook. Must be close in that area. dunno mate. Only thing i can think of

• edited January 2013
     Shaun am taking the night off ,might play a few  tournaments later on, not had a drink in 2 weeks.  I will happily settle for second place,will be back on the grind on sat ,had a bad few days anyway maybe i need the night off.
    Posted by supercrazy
    ALso i have ran bad the last 2 days also. from the hours we have put in. id be surprised if any one could over take us, DO you fancy having saturday night of aswell? As i fancy a drink :D:D
  • edited January 2013
    Id be happy for you to stop playing the weekend.. lol then i can do some thing instead of being on here all the time :D. nice to speak to you finally btw. I might have a night of aswell then, :D
    Posted by shaun09
    With less than 2 days to go i,d carry on. Sure it will be worth it in the end . T51 ftw - GL
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash Champ - The OFFICIAL Leaderboard : With less than 2 days to go i,d carry on. Sure it will be worth it in the end . T51 ftw - GL
    Posted by MP33
    cheers mate, Yeah t51 ftw! :D i will carry on tomorrow now, try keep supercrazy behind :D GL gnight
  • edited January 2013
    gl  u 2 think its very close between u 2 and think its going to go right down to the wire but gl may the best man win
  • edited January 2013
    Id love to know at the end how close we was. Mayb they can say if both players agree? hard to find out just us 2 as it started half way through month :D
  • edited January 2013
    Here is the latest leaderboard guys and gals...

Rank   Lower Middle Upper
    1   SHAUN09 DONTTELMUM GERRARD9
    2   SUPERCRAZY BOLLY580 EAGLE05
    3   RANCID SUPER_NOVA CURT360X27
    4   JIM310831 GUARDC4T JAKALLY
    5   FOLDUFAIRY ICE_TIGER SMITALOS
    6   MKGUNNER F_IVANOVIC HHAMZA162
    7   SHAKINACES STACKER59 TOMMYD
    8   DEVONFISH5 ADICTS89 JIMMYNOLEG
    9   BORINLONER AJ_ROCKETS THEBIL123
    10   BIGM19 KEVWINSOME TIMMYRARA
    11   ITSQUADSY ARTHUR1965 DUB1
    12   MEZOV POKERKINGA DAI_VADER
    13   TINTIN JORDZ16 UEA_PRO
    14   MONDO1985 KKRIPPLER COXYLBORO
    15   SHANXTA BANTECA BARRIE26
    16   LUNDIE JONNYG609 DIE_HARD
    17   BOKATA BIGHAWK89 SMILER01
    18   FLASHFLUSH BRAMHALL21 BADGER94
    19   CENACHAV STIEN CEECEE480
    20   BICHASILA TONYMT BIN_FACE
    21   BALLBOY RICKYYYY KEYSASOZE6
    22   GARNER909 NOOGOOOOD AL873KILLL
    23   CLUBHAMMER POOOOP WHOAMI196
    24   ALBANIA BRUNODANTE JOEYSMOOTH
    25   PEPO ELBOWS7 HURST05
    26   DARRYN1973 CHIRPYCHIP LOVEJUNKY
    27   MRCOXY SHAWSOK BABYFACE82
    28   MP33 GOLDNBALLZ PUPSTER
    29   ROBBO67 VINEY73 NESSAB
    30   STEP7 70THEO SAM1986
    31   BRAMHALL21 TREVOR1954 PHIL12UK
    32   POKERMASK BACCUS00 MIICK
    33   JIMMYWIGLE RYDERROO SJSPANKY1
    34   RAGGY94 OMGFFSGFY RAZZI817
    35   SUEDEHEAD7 STANLEY08 CLASSASA
    36   SCRUMDOWN DENTY765 NIN777
    37   KY11AR CHIPSOTOOL BET3PM_CO
    38   ACE1969 S2DB2DK2DS LYONSBOB06
    39   THELOFT KIDWIZ10 STANLEY08
    40   BATEICO02 CHEFO BLADES849
    41   PIRANHANO1 TATOHEAD DAZZ19
    42   TREVOR1954 JAKE111 CELTICFAN
    43   CAPITALISM GANGNAM12 OTTER07
    44   MADMONEY19 EVILPINGU GLUP
    45   BIGDAZZA DEUCEAK_47 CHEGS107
    46   TOD19 BERGMAN MRDAVIES
    47   MUTTY_MAN HURST05 LYNX3FFECT
    48   JAKE111 SPLASHIES PIXIE919
    49   NEOPHYTE MRDAVIES NMIPEIS
    50   SAMBORAM45 OURKES CHARLIEF29
  • edited January 2013
    Wiiiii not long to go now :D
  • edited January 2013

37 hrs 50 mins  lol

hoooray still 8th...

thought i might drop a place as only played a few hrs y'day.

gl all

• edited January 2013
    Wow, I did put in a big day yesterday, but didn't think there was any scope to jump more places! Will have to work hard today I guess to give myself a chance of staying there...

gl all in the final push!
  • edited January 2013
    Wow, I did put in a big day yesterday, but didn't think there was any scope to jump more places! Will have to work hard today I guess to give myself a chance of staying there... gl all in the final push!
    Posted by shakinaces
    gl shakin  no worries from me anyway i'm not going mad for it,just a few hours at nl4 in a mo,maybe a bit more punishment tonight but no biggie.

gl mate
    :)
  • edited January 2013
    From Ts&Cs

"The top 20 entrants to this promotion who earn the most poker points earned from cash games within each tier will qualify for a cash bonus (as outlined on the promotion page) and will be credited with their cash bonus once the leader boards have been finalised before 18:00 on 28th January 2013.
    "

Top 20?
  • edited January 2013
    From Ts&Cs " The top 20 entrants to this promotion who earn the most poker points earned from cash games within each tier will qualify for a cash bonus (as outlined on the promotion page) and will be credited with their cash bonus once the leader boards have been finalised before 18:00 on 28th January 2013. " Top 20?
    Posted by MiiCK
    Clearly just a typo in the T&C's, The paragraphs above the payout table clearly says 40 places and you can see the payouts down to 40th.
  • edited January 2013
    I havent playe dmuch today, so if its close supercrazy should of over taken me :/