You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Another Diary, A Journey: HUSNG / Cash

Comments

• edited May 2013

Hey Don,

I sent you a pm yesterday talking about that hand and also told you what I had. Pocket Jacks.

I guess you had QQ KK, or AK. Maybe even Aces. Tho the Ace on the turn totally killed it for me.

With the amount of tables you were playing, i don't think you are bluffing here. Nice hand.

The only other hand we really played was your hand with KK against my queens. Didn't like the ace on the flop, but when the ace came on the turn i didn't think you had an Ace, when i seen the Kings it all made sense. I could have got away from the hand, but it's a tough one giving your bet sizing, and i dont think you are folding if i re-raise/ ship.

Well played

I should have maybe got away from this, but i didn't put you on an Ace. It's a tough one.

CeltDunc Sit out     
    The_Don90 Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £4.21
    LARSON7 Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £9.16
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q

meggem Fold     
    sjs76 Fold     
    Jangles594 Fold     
    The_Don90 Raise  £0.14 £0.20 £4.07
    LARSON7 Call  £0.12 £0.32 £9.04
    Flop

• A

The_Don90 Bet  £0.20 £0.52 £3.87
    LARSON7 Call  £0.20 £0.72 £8.84
    Turn

• A

The_Don90 Bet  £0.40 £1.12 £3.47
    LARSON7 Call  £0.40 £1.52 £8.44
    River

The_Don90 Bet  £0.80 £2.32 £2.67
    LARSON7 Call  £0.80 £3.12 £7.64
    The_Don90 Show
    • K
    • K

LARSON7 Muck
    • Q
    • Q

The_Don90 Win Two Pairs, Aces and Kings £2
  • edited May 2013
    Ah i dont read my e-mails, sinbce the shut down of msn makes it hard to see about the pms will have a proper now. 

We had another interesting hand today. Niggly feeling youve bluffed me, you limp called pre snap shoved a K high flop, i snap folded aces. Think its this hand 656632000 . looking at flagged anyways, might be wrong nt checked yet lol. 

Hope your weekened is going smooth. 
  • edited May 2013
    lol think i'll give cash a miss till tuesday, it doesn't really play that well just now with the promo being on. It's pretty robotic stuff just now.

Instead of playing cash, ended up playing 2 MTTs tonight, first one i busted out within 10 minutes, was crippled after my turned set, completed opponents straight.

In the other one i ended up getting a deep run, knocked out 9th. Exit hand was KQ against Q2 suited, he hut his flush and even a 2 on the river to really rub it in!
    loonytoons Small blind  1500.00 1500.00 43607.25
    BigBeau51 Big blind  3000.00 4500.00 129630.00
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • K

LARSON7 All-in  23275.00 27775.00 0.00
    theblade16 Fold     
    loonytoons Fold     
    BigBeau51 Call  20275.00 48050.00 109355.00
    BigBeau51 Show
    • Q

LARSON7 Show
    • Q
    • K

Flop

• J

Turn

• K

River

BigBeau51 Win Flush to the King
  • edited May 2013
    Was at the scottish cup final today, finals at hampden for Celtic have been brutal the last couple of years, but wasn't expecting to much from Hibs. After a ropey first few minutes, was loving hoopers goal after about 10 mins. 2nd half was pretty bad, but the 3rd goal sealed the deal. Neil Lennon only the 3rd player and manager to have won the double as both player and manager!

Next game will be the champions leage qualifier in July sometime, first game of the season! Pretty brutal when your first competitive game of the seaon is a champions league qualifier.

In poker not much happened today, played a satelite for the mini. 4 qualified, 5th got £4.40, ended up going out 5th.

Played 1 table of cash, and ended up a buyin up. From losing £20 over hours on in the early hours of Frid Morning, i've not got 18 of that back, so only £2 down!

I'll get stuck into cash again properly when the promos finished.
  • edited May 2013

In Response to Re: Another Diary, A Journey: HUSNG / Cash:

Was at the scottish cup final today, finals at hampden for Celtic have been brutal the last couple of years, but wasn't expecting to much from Hibs. After a ropey first few minutes, was loving hoopers goal after about 10 mins. 2nd half was pretty bad, but the 3rd goal sealed the deal. Neil Lennon only the 3rd player and manager to have won the double as both player and manager! Next game will be the champions leage qualifier in July sometime, first game of the season! Pretty brutal when your first competitive game of the seaon is a champions league qualifier. In poker not much happened today, played a satelite for the mini. 4 qualified, 5th got £4.40, ended up going out 5th. Played 1 table of cash, and ended up a buyin up. From losing £20 over hours on in the early hours of Frid Morning, i've not got 18 of that back, so only £2 down! I'll get stuck into cash again properly when the promos finished.
    Posted by LARSON7
    Played some HU Games today and cash, in total im down £1 lol

Won overall from the HU Games, lost a bit at cash.
    LARSON7 Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £3.93
    liamboi11 Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £7.89
      Your hole cards

taz_0000 Call  £0.04 £0.10 £1.04
    TINTIN Fold     
    LARSON7 Raise  £0.14 £0.24 £3.79
    liamboi11 Raise  £0.52 £0.76 £7.37
    taz_0000 Fold     
    LARSON7 Raise  £1.20 £1.96 £2.59
    liamboi11 Fold     
    LARSON7 Show

LARSON7 Win  £1.16  £3.75
    LARSON7 Return  £0.80
    In cash, i've been playing way to loose, and often badly as well. Partly due to the fact that the tables have been so tight with all the regulars on it. Some of what i normally do went out the window, which may not be all that bad, if a tables playing tight you want to loosen up right?

Since the promo started, overall, i am down £3, which sounds bad, but given my early loss, losing £20 in 2 hours, i'm not that disapointed.

Out of all the players that moved down to 4nl, Liamboi was the strongest opponent i came across. He was 3 betting really light, and making loads of moves, but doing it at the right times. There was one hand, blind on blind, i raised, he 3 bet, and i 4 bet with 69 os. The only hand i wasn't 2 impressed with Liam was when i 4 bet 5 bet all in with AK he called with pocket 77s! Needless to say 7s held.

• edited May 2013
    nh^ but never show!! i'd call you pre with 98o let alone 7s in a 5bet pot after seeing that... lol
  • edited May 2013
    lol no1 would ever see something like that at 4nl

But you are right!
  • edited May 2013
    Liamboi is one of the biggest pains you will come across, every time i make a stand he has it. Cant say a bad word about him tho. 

As a Rangers fan congrats on the scottish cup final win - easy when theres only one team in the competition right?

The CL qualifiers being the first game is pretty standard, think CL qualifiers for some teams actually start before your pre-season will start. 

£3 down when NL4 has been at its hardest in a long time isnt a terrible result.
  • edited May 2013

Rangers were there too! But with the league, i'm sure you will soon be back up to the top flight sooner rather than later.

I'm prob down a bit more from cash, over the weekend, I won a few quid in a sat, and from HU games. But it's not that bad in the grand scheme of things.

Not sure if you are up or down overall from the weekend, but well done on whatever prize you will be getting for the promo. And unlucky on the hands you lost against yesterday, some sick bad beats.

• edited May 2013
    Nice post by ranic on another thread to Robbie

"These diaries are all the same, completely revolves around how much is my BR and how much have I won or lost. This will totally undermine your confidence or impact as positive tilt when you win. You should not set your goals relating to your BR, because it will fluctuate in the short term. You need to ensure long term it will grow. The way you do this is by making the correct decisions at the table.

That means being highly critical of yourself and improving your game.

If you know you played 10 hands and you got the money in good but you still lost all 10 come showdown then this is still +EV. Even though in the short term you’re down 10 buy ins. The negative impact this would have on your game right now would be immense. Imagine losing 10 buy ins’s, well I got news for you – it don’t matter how good you think you are – it does happen!

Stop concentrating on the BR and have a long-term goal but focus on sustainable short-term goals.

Long-term goal: want to play nl10 regular and be a winner

Short-term goal: reduce tilt, improve positional hand selection

Poker is such a mental game, and this is the main reason why people fail.

Do not expect to win, because you will lose at least some of the time and when you lose more your setting yourself up for feeling like you have failed.

People that believe they are above nl4 for example and expect to win.

When they lose they feel they have failed!

“O no my BR has gone down!!!!! What am I going to do!!”?

STOP LOOKING AT YOUR BR AS A MEASURE OF COMPETANCE"

Really good post. You can play bad and win, or good and lose. But posting up results shows how someone is getting on.  It is good to know how things are going, more days winning than losing is a good sign.

Of course on top of that looking at what went well or bad, to see if there was any mistakes made and learning on that and improving upon it. Eg the last 4 days with the cash challenge being on there was big spels where I was playing terrible, making really bad calls, when I knew I had no chance or didn't have the odds.

In my opinion posting results can help keep someone focussed as well.

But was a really good post, liked what you said about peeling it right back and starting again. This is basically what I did a few weeks ago.

• edited May 2013
    Over the next 20 days to a month, i'm going to try on average to achieve £10 profit a day.

Once i have about £150-200 on top of what i have just now i will have 40 plus  buy in's for 10nl.

Taking some advice on board, i'm going to be playing a certain style which has been working in the last couple of weeks.

When i move up 2 10nl, i'm not going to change much at all.

I'll be mlti-tabling 4/5 tables at cash, or if playing HU games will only have 1 cash tabled loaded up, 2 max.

Will be interesting to see how it goes!!
  • edited May 2013
    Was a brutal start,

Over all down about £9. Had a couple of bad beats/ ran AQsuited on the turn all in to a set of 6s, with Q on board and 2 hearts.

Turbo games started really bad, lost first 2, then managed to get a bit of a run with them.

Oh well
  • edited May 2013
    Trying to make £10 a day seems a bad goal to me. I personally think setting a goal of making £100 in a month would be far better
  • edited May 2013
    Hi Larson.

Have to say I agree with Don - having short term specific targets like £10 per day is only likely to make you play badly. If you're not on target, the temptation is to chase it and start making bad decisions in the hope of hitting the target.

Better to have long term goals, like those mentioned in Robbie's diary thread. Think you even quoted one bit of advice from Rancid from there, and BorinLoner pretty much says it all on one of his posts.

GL with the long term target on 10nl. Guess there will be a lot of 4nl regs there soon.
  • edited May 2013
    Nice re post but you have to remember with goals that you are setting yourself up to fail if the goal is not realistic or attaintable.

I would say having long term bigger goals are good for motivation but short term goals relating to how much money your going to win per day is just setting yourself up for failure unless you know for sure you can acheive this because you have over the last 3 months. if you know what your win rate is at a level then it becomes a very acheivable goal.

I go back to the first challenge I had on Sky which was to turnaround a £900 negative, this was a long term goal.
    But with in this long term goal were an endless amount of small term goals. Without addresing the short term, the long term is just not acheivable.

Posting results is good for our confidence if we win, but not so when we lose.
    If we win or lose we should be still looking over our hands to see what can be improved on.
    The result doesn't mater, because you can't control it.

All I see in these diaries is either people bragging or contemplating giving up poker because they run so bad.
    Totally negative and postive energies constantly swinging from one emotion to another.
    To remain neutral to the outcome is so important, you just have to detach yourself from the result and just focus on your actions.
    Focusing on the result leads to tilt, leads to bad play but also leads to not anyalising hands properly.

posting results is ok, but don't let it become you sole motivation...
    Your growth of your BR should be the end result of improvements in your game...not just a bit of run good....

Anwyay I'll stop lecturing now....

Also you did ask if it's possible to make £10 p/2 hours, well it depends on your win rate )

good luck

• edited May 2013
    . All I see in these diaries is either people bragging or contemplating giving up poker because they run so bad. Totally negative and postive energies constantly swinging from one emotion to another. To remain neutral to the outcome is so important, you just have to detach yourself from the result and just focus on your actions. Focusing on the result leads to tilt, leads to bad play but also leads to not anyalising hands properly. posting results is ok, but don't let it become you sole motivation... Y
    Posted by rancid
    I assume this is aimed at me? 

• edited May 2013
    Nice re post but you have to remember with goals that you are setting yourself up to fail if the goal is not realistic or attaintable. I would say having long term bigger goals are good for motivation but short term goals relating to how much money your going to win per day is just setting yourself up for failure unless you know for sure you can acheive this because you have over the last 3 months. if you know what your win rate is at a level then it becomes a very acheivable goal. I go back to the first challenge I had on Sky which was to turnaround a £900 negative, this was a long term goal. But with in this long term goal were an endless amount of small term goals. Without addresing the short term, the long term is just not acheivable. Posting results is good for our confidence if we win, but not so when we lose. If we win or lose we should be still looking over our hands to see what can be improved on. The result doesn't mater, because you can't control it. All I see in these diaries is either people bragging or contemplating giving up poker because they run so bad. Totally negative and postive energies constantly swinging from one emotion to another. To remain neutral to the outcome is so important, you just have to detach yourself from the result and just focus on your actions. Focusing on the result leads to tilt, leads to bad play but also leads to not anyalising hands properly. posting results is ok, but don't let it become you sole motivation... Your growth of your BR should be the end result of improvements in your game...not just a bit of run good.... Anwyay I'll stop lecturing now.... Also you did ask if it's possible to make £10 p/2 hours, well it depends on your win rate ) good luck
    Posted by rancid
    Don, what rancid was saying  wasn't aimed at any1 in particular, just generally the diaries as a whole.

It may not be achievable, but i was doing it a good number of days in a row, playing Hu Games and 1 /2 cash tables at the same time. I know i can "beat" 4nl and £1 HU Games.

Thanks for the posts by Don and Rancid, both cracking posts!

I agree saying i want to achieve x amount by such a time, is maybe not the best, and it may not be realistic. It's just an idea.

And Rancid you are spot on, take "bankroll" out of it the most important thing is to be critical and look over hands, with the aim of improving.
  • edited May 2013
    Nice re post but you have to remember with goals that you are setting yourself up to fail if the goal is not realistic or attaintable. I would say having long term bigger goals are good for motivation but short term goals relating to how much money your going to win per day is just setting yourself up for failure unless you know for sure you can acheive this because you have over the last 3 months. if you know what your win rate is at a level then it becomes a very acheivable goal. I go back to the first challenge I had on Sky which was to turnaround a £900 negative, this was a long term goal. But with in this long term goal were an endless amount of small term goals. Without addresing the short term, the long term is just not acheivable. Posting results is good for our confidence if we win, but not so when we lose. If we win or lose we should be still looking over our hands to see what can be improved on. The result doesn't mater, because you can't control it. All I see in these diaries is either people bragging or contemplating giving up poker because they run so bad. Totally negative and postive energies constantly swinging from one emotion to another. To remain neutral to the outcome is so important, you just have to detach yourself from the result and just focus on your actions. Focusing on the result leads to tilt, leads to bad play but also leads to not anyalising hands properly. posting results is ok, but don't let it become you sole motivation... Your growth of your BR should be the end result of improvements in your game...not just a bit of run good.... Anwyay I'll stop lecturing now.... Also you did ask if it's possible to make £10 p/2 hours, well it depends on your win rate ) good luck
    Posted by rancid
    Don, what rancid was saying  wasn't aimed at any1 in particular, just generally the diaries as a whole.

It may not be achievable, but i was doing it a good number of days in a row, playing Hu Games and 1 /2 cash tables at the same time. I know i can "beat" 4nl and £1 HU Games.

Thanks for the posts by Don and Rancid, both cracking posts!

I agree saying i want to achieve x amount by such a time, is maybe not the best, and it may not be realistic. It's just an idea.

And Rancid you are spot on, take "bankroll" out of it the most important thing is to be critical and look over hands, with the aim of improving.
  • edited May 2013
    Posting results is good for our confidence if we win, but not so when we lose. If we win or lose we should be still looking over our hands to see what can be improved on. The result doesn't mater, because you can't control it. All I see in these diaries is either people bragging or contemplating giving up poker because they run so bad. Totally negative and postive energies constantly swinging from one emotion to another. To remain neutral to the outcome is so important, you just have to detach yourself from the result and just focus on your actions. Focusing on the result leads to tilt, leads to bad play but also leads to not anyalising hands properly. posting results is ok, but don't let it become you sole motivation... Your growth of your BR should be the end result of improvements in your game...not just a bit of run good.... Anwyay I'll stop lecturing now.... Also you did ask if it's possible to make £10 p/2 hours, well it depends on your win rate ) good luck
    Posted by rancid
    Completly understand what is a very good point Rancid, but it's easier to lecture this advice once you have been through it yourself and have the experience. The diaries are enjoyable because as a reader you empathize with the highs and the lows, you see the progression of the player and the change in mindset etc as a recreational player myself i look back at only a couple of months ago and cringe at some of the things i have written in my diary and how results oriented i was and can still be, but thats just natural as we progress as players and with input from more experienced people like yourself who have been through the same journey you can see gradual improvements. The ability to do the things you note above is learned through gradual experience i think rather than just simply being able to do it when advised too as if you can suddenly not be affected by the positive and negative energy that accompanies each individual session, i.e not get really over excited about a great session and put a mega brag, and not posting about a hurrendous loss bemoaning how unfair the game is and how you will never beat it etc. I'm sure everyone strives for that but its unrealistic to expect a player to instantly grasp how important the long term outlook is.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Another Diary, A Journey: HUSNG / Cash : I assume this is aimed at me? 
    Posted by The_Don90

Not aimed at anyone, speaking from experience of being in that situation posting results and being tilted when results go bad.
    I learned from it and it helped me move past the daily tilt of running bad and mentally staying in a space where I just could not improve. Just think it's a massive obstacle that poker players find difficult to overcome ie. short term results and how they affect our approach and can have massive tilt issues because of it.

How many of you have sat down after a couple of lossing sessions and think I gotta win this session, this bad run has gotta end.
    Then you get a couple of beats and you just tilt and then the tilt gets worse because the hole gets bigger.

Also it gets worse when you put so much pressure on yourself to win and increase your BR.
    I am sure some people think the better they get then they shouldn't have so many bad beats.
    But it's part of the game and you gotta learn to embrace it.

Mental appraoch to the game can not be overlooked, but a lot of people do and just concentrate on "How do I play JJ".

Like I said posting results is fine, just don't use it as a guide to how good or bad your playing.

• edited May 2013
    Btw Larson good luck  its ambituous with the stakes you play at the moment but by no means impossible , when i first started playing HU i aimed for £30 a week to cover my food and stuff for the week and it felt like a massive achievement to reach it- but i would get dissapointed if i lost like 2 hu in a row lol which was obviously naivety and deterimental at the time because i was so focused on that £30 goal. I still set myself targets but more as a motivation to grind as like rancid says its all about seeing the bigger picture of making right decisions, rather than setting a time limit maybe it would be more beneficial to just have a general target like to get to £100 profit then you will not constantly feel under pressure each session to hit a certain amount of money.
  • edited May 2013
    Rancid i would be really interested in reading your diary if you could link me to it, obviously have only known you as a succesful player playing 20nl+ and taking down tournaments lol so would be good to read about your experiences playing lower down.
  • edited May 2013
    Yesterday I lost £15.

I was down £7 from cash, i didn't play particuarly bad was just running terrible, bad beat after bad beat.

Then i sat down about midnight 1 table and managed to lose 2 all in's in the space of 10 minutes.

I should never have sat down at 12 being tired and probably tilting from earlier.

Hand1, was against a regular 4nl player (not on the forum) I have AQ suited raise it up, couple of callers. Flop comes down QJ5, i bet (probably 2 big) regular calls. Turn is a 5, i for sure thought i had the best hand. I bet about 40p and am re-raised to £1.20 odds, the alarm bells were ringing, but i called. River was a total blank. Opponent shoves I call. I knew i was beat, literally i was beating nothing against this player, but out of frustration / bad play/ wanting to see their cards i called. I suppose that sums up tilt lol They had a full house pocket jacks.

Next hand similiar story, AQ suited (think excactly the same cards as above!), opponent who i've never seen playing before, but is often comments in the poker clinic as of recently. He 3x raises pre flop. I just called. Flop comes down Queen high, no draws. i check he bets, i reraise which is called. Jack on the turn. I bet and am reraised all in. Again for the reasons above, i was calling. Against this type of player, top pair good kicker, is seldom going to be good. I was thining maybe pocket Jacks, didn't look like aces or kings. I called. JQ! Outdrawn on the turn.

Today, i wasn't even going to play, ended up playing an b/hunter and 1 table of cash.

Got knocked out of the MTT 8-10 places before the bubble with a decent stack. I min raised with AQ suited, short stack shoved for only another 1200, i called, next guy re shoved over the top (bounty hunters can be brutal for bounty hunters!). I should of just reshoved my AQ. Other guy had A 10. He's probably calling anyway, Ace 10 would have been a monster to this guy. Flop comes down 10 x x with 2 hearts. I didn;t improve and was knocked out having only collected 2 bounties. Had i won that pot i was in the top 10 easily.

No wonder Doyle Brunson hates Ace Queen!

Ended up playing cash for an hour after that, i won £2 from the table during the MTT and £6 from the 1 hour session. So £8 up today. Glad to get a win after a bad couple of days.
  • edited May 2013
    Yesterday I lost £15. I was down £7 from cash, i didn't play particuarly bad was just running terrible, bad beat after bad beat. Then i sat down about midnight 1 table and managed to lose 2 all in's in the space of 10 minutes. I should never have sat down at 12 being tired and probably tilting from earlier. Hand1, was against a regular 4nl player (not on the forum) I have AQ suited raise it up, couple of callers. Flop comes down QJ5, i bet (probably 2 big) regular calls. Turn is a 5, i for sure thought i had the best hand. I bet about 40p and am re-raised to £1.20 odds, the alarm bells were ringing, but i called. River was a total blank. Opponent shoves I call. I knew i was beat, literally i was beating nothing against this player, but out of frustration / bad play/ wanting to see their cards i called. I suppose that sums up tilt lol They had a full house pocket jacks. Next hand similiar story, AQ suited (think excactly the same cards as above!), opponent who i've never seen playing before, but is often comments in the poker clinic as of recently. He 3x raises pre flop. I just called. Flop comes down Queen high, no draws. i check he bets, i reraise which is called. Jack on the turn. I bet and am reraised all in. Again for the reasons above, i was calling. Against this type of player, top pair good kicker, is seldom going to be good. I was thining maybe pocket Jacks, didn't look like aces or kings. I called. JQ! Outdrawn on the turn. Today, i wasn't even going to play, ended up playing an b/hunter and 1 table of cash. Got knocked out of the MTT 8-10 places before the bubble with a decent stack. I min raised with AQ suited, short stack shoved for only another 1200, i called, next guy re shoved over the top (bounty hunters can be brutal for bounty hunters!). I should of just reshoved my AQ. Other guy had A 10. He's probably calling anyway, Ace 10 would have been a monster to this guy. Flop comes down 10 x x with 2 hearts. I didn;t improve and was knocked out having only collected 2 bounties. Had i won that pot i was in the top 10 easily. No wonder Doyle Brunson hates Ace Queen! Ended up playing cash for an hour after that, i won £2 from the table during the MTT and £6 from the 1 hour session. So £8 up today. Glad to get a win after a bad couple of days.
    Posted by LARSON7
    We've shared many a table at 4nl! Though I am instantly forgettable so I hold no grudges for that comment ;) It was a fortunate turn card granted, just shows the fine margins in poker as if it was a turned Q you get my monies.

I sympathise with the paying people off even when we know we are behind, something I do on a far too regular basis.
  • edited June 2013
    I lost 3 buyins yesterday. All bad beats, well 2 bad beats, one was just a flush over a flush (other guy had nots)

2nd hand, i flopped the nut flush, checked it, board pairs on turn, yeah gets all in on river. He has full house

3rd hand, pocket 6s, Ace Ace x 6 on the turn, i bet big, know opponents got an ace. Ship the river which was a 3. He had Ace 3. This is one of the worst spells i've had in a while, some is bad play. But for the most part it has been cooler over cooler.

I won today.

But, it's been a bad spell, which is pretty brutal.
  • edited June 2013
    HU GAmes since 17th May, when i said i was gonna play 1000! Didn't realise it would take so long lol

played 153, av profit 0.10 , profit: £15.39, roi: 8.3% (Thanks Ben for letting me know!)

Cash, ended up about £10 quid up today. But like i said above has been a brutal spell, you think you have it conquered and then you get a bad run.
    Poker
  • edited June 2013

keep going mete...

IT'S A NEVER ENDING GAME YA KNOW!!!

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited June 2013
    lol hey dev,

How are you doing? It's been a while.
  • edited June 2013
    lol hey dev, How are you doing? It's been a while.
    Posted by LARSON7
    i'm ok mate
    well arms still sore...played 9 tables with opposite hand sat night,which was a first.  lol

keep doing your best and learning from any mistakes...
    and you never know...
    we might make a poker player of you yet!!!  lol

(only joking mate...you know that)

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited June 2013
    lol you could get some bets going for when that will happen!

Arazi's going for 2045 lol