You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ONE TIME!.....another diary.

Comments

• edited June 2013
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    trundle10 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £3.88
    Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £14.96
      Your hole cards
    • A

UncTupelo Fold     
    AlphaWolf Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £18.35
    westslay23 Fold     
    trundle10 Fold     
    Call  £0.20 £0.65 £14.76
    Flop

• A

Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £0.40 £1.05 £17.95
    xCall  £0.40 £1.45 £14.36
    Turn

xCheck     
    robbie1992 Bet  £1.09 £2.54 £16.86
    Call  £1.09 £3.63 £13.27
    River

xCheck     
    robbie1992 All-in  £16.86 £20.49 £0.00
    All-in  £13.27 £33.76 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £3.59 £30.17 £3.59
    xShow
    • Q
    • A

robbie1992 Show
    • A

robbie1992 Win Four 9s £28.77  £32.36
    Quads!
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary.:
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary. : BL aint gonna like that lol. We don't need to generalise, we can have notes against some even if they're not massively specific. Like I'm certain if I went back to 10NL I will have notes on some players that say something along the lines of 'will only 4bet/get it in with KK+'. or maybe 'only 3bets AK and JJ+'. Others you might just know they're spewy and will call 3bets with basically any 2 suited cards, or will never fold any Ax to a 3bet or whatever. I even have a note on one 30NL player (I think he plays 20NL too) that he literally just point blank refuses to EVER fold to a 3bet. Either way, you can and should 100% be trying to put people on ranges at 4NL.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Correct. ;)

We've always got to think about our individual opponent. You've said that the opponent in this hand is being "aggressive" so you already believe that his range can be a wide range. You obviously can't play against him the same way as you'd play against a nitty player, or he'll take advantage of you.

That doesn't mean we should just 3-bet with any hand we intend to play from any position. We still need to think about whether 3-betting is the best way to exploit him and that will depend on the range he continues with when we 3-bet and how our hand stands up against that range. It depends alot on how we think he'll play post-flop and which boards we can c-bet on.

A lot of the time the best way to exploit our opponent is to call and keep his range as wide as possible.

You always have to think about your opponent's range. If you're not doing that, then you're just guessing.

Reasons to raise are i) we get more value from the hands that he'll call/raise with, or ii) we can get him to fold better hands than ours. If we're raising for any other reason, (like not wanting to be pushed around) we're probably making a mistake.
  • edited June 2013
    Update

Had a good last few session, done well last night, and was determined to keep it going today.  started playing in the morning but had to stop after about 90 mins as 2 of my friends I hadn't seen in ages knocked , but I stopped 2 and half buy ins up.  Talked for a while why we watched sky sports news, then we went park and they played football but I just watched as I was feeling dizzy so couldn't get involved.  Didn't feel like playing at all but I wanted more c4p as im trying to get to 3000, played decent, decided to quit after making a tired play and after leading out on the flop and turn hitting my flush on the river, overbetting the pot before opponent tank called with 7 2 suited.  Surprised to see I finished that session just under a buy in up.  Need to play around 4 hours tomorrow to get to 3000 points, and I would be happy with that as an end to the month.  Glad the B/r is starting to grow, hope it continues.

B/r : £ 461.85

Day : +3.2 buy ins (£32)
  • edited June 2013
    Well done Robbie nice 1

Going in the right direction
  • edited June 2013
    Well done Robbie nice 1 Going in the right direction
    Posted by LARSON7
    Thanks Larson 
  • edited June 2013
    Update

so the aim of today was to grind until I hit the 3000 points marks and done that in about 2 and half hours of 4 tabling.  Was really feeling tired today, grinded about 8 hours on Friday about 5 on Saturday and studied abit, and just wanted to know I was going to get a reward in terms of the c4p, Im getting £45 which trebles my highest previously earnt so im really happy.  In terms of the actual play, I start off fairly dodgy think I made a mistake in one hand, got a few coolers on the river.  My QQ vs Ak for full stacks and ace hits river.  Recovered well and getting better tilt wise and eventually pulled it back to £7 in profit which tbh I would of taken an even day just to get the points.

Missed the super roller sats so decided to invest some of my mighty £7 profit in a £2.20 frezy sat, as not much else to pick with my BR and the fact I didn't want to LR, built a good stack before you was all in everyhand.  Got to the final table out of 24 I think (1 seat GTD) and these short stacks were rebuyin when they had 3000 chips and I had 200,000 chips.  I was really confused and wanted the seat done as I was massively ahead.  Realised 2nd was £88 suddenly I wasn't wishing as much against a comeback for the shorties.  Turnt out as the last people went out that 2nd turnt into a seat aswell.  So really happy to get in, anyway last time I considered taking the money was the ukops main event which I got into for £5.50, the money was £77 I think, ended up playing and coming 11th for £400 so maybe its a sign, I also went to take money in a rebuy tourney as I thought I wont rebuy so I got no chance, ended up winning it for 1.1k so fingers crossed!

Also whos going to get the new film out today "raise bet fold" ?

BR: £466.21

Day : + 1/2 buy in (£5)

C4P: 3000 points (£45)

Calcalfold: "countdown till busto....tick tock"
  • edited June 2013
    Update so the aim of today was to grind until I hit the 3000 points marks and done that in about 2 and half hours of 4 tabling.  Was really feeling tired today, grinded about 8 hours on Friday about 5 on Saturday and studied abit, and just wanted to know I was going to get a reward in terms of the c4p, Im getting £45 which trebles my highest previously earnt so im really happy.  In terms of the actual play, I start off fairly dodgy think I made a mistake in one hand, got a few coolers on the river.  My QQ vs Ak for full stacks and ace hits river.  Recovered well and getting better tilt wise and eventually pulled it back to £7 in profit which tbh I would of taken an even day just to get the points. Missed the super roller sats so decided to invest some of my mighty £7 profit in a £2.20 frezy sat, as not much else to pick with my BR and the fact I didn't want to LR, built a good stack before you was all in everyhand.  Got to the final table out of 24 I think (1 seat GTD) and these short stacks were rebuyin when they had 3000 chips and I had 200,000 chips.  I was really confused and wanted the seat done as I was massively ahead.  Realised 2nd was £88 suddenly I wasn't wishing as much against a comeback for the shorties.  Turnt out as the last people went out that 2nd turnt into a seat aswell.  So really happy to get in, anyway last time I considered taking the money was the ukops main event which I got into for £5.50, the money was £77 I think, ended up playing and coming 11th for £400 so maybe its a sign, I also went to take money in a rebuy tourney as I thought I wont rebuy so I got no chance, ended up winning it for 1.1k so fingers crossed! Also whos going to get the new film out today "raise bet fold" ? BR: £466.21 Day : + 1/2 buy in (£5) C4P: 3000 points (£45) Calcalfold: "countdown till busto....tick tock"
    Posted by robbie1992
    Nice one robbie.....good to see things going well for you. I hope you don't end up with egg on your face when it comes to posting the bolded part at the end of every post though lol
  • edited June 2013
    im willing to take that risk waller lol hopefully every time I write it he feels like his ended up with egg on his face.

Dissapointed with the roller, never really got into it.  Managed to double up twice about 2 hours in and then lost the crucial hand,  1010vs Ak, ace on the flop.  Shoved my 3 bb with k2 next hand, 2 callers, flop 2 pair, up to 10k.  Still a double up and a half away from the average with 100 remaining.  I had been bluff shoving on the blinds a few times as I had no choice if I don't ill be too far away to catch up.  Then my exit hand.  Im in BB, the button min raises like he has everytime, tight passive calls in the sb, I had 7 5.   10kstack I think, about 3.5k in pot, do I shove? I think its an easy shove tbh my cards arnt relavant.  The button is stealing and the sb didn't think his hand was good enough to raise with.  button folds, sb calls with a7o, that's a really bad call for 1/2 your stack isn't it?

Did I do right by shoving? I increase my stack by 33% if I win pre which I will a lot and if I don't im prob against 2 higher cards and its a situation im willing to take seeing as im going out if I don't double up anyway.  Ill post the hand you MTT players give me your view please.
    pwr-kite Small blind  300.00 300.00 21987.50
    robbie1992 Big blind  600.00 900.00 11917.50
      Your hole cards

NOMADICUS Fold     
    P6 Fold     
    Sparce Fold     
    RevoT Raise  1200.00 2100.00 44645.00
    pwr-kite Call  900.00 3000.00 21087.50
    robbie1992 All-in  11917.50 14917.50 0.00
    RevoT Fold     
    pwr-kite Call  11317.50 26235.00 9770.00
    pwr-kite Show
    • A

robbie1992 Show

Flop

Turn

River

pwr-kite Win Two Pairs, 7s and 2s 26235.00  36005.00
    Too good a spot to turn down or can I hold on? maybe I could have found a better spot actually, I still have 18 bb, just a lot of  dead money in the pot.  But I suppose its 7 5o, hmmm I don't no whats your views?
  • edited June 2013
    Way too much. Fold and look for much better spots.
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah I regret it abit now tbh :( 
  • edited July 2013
    It is a decent move, don't get me wrong. But there is a time and a place for it. 7 5 off and 18bb in the monthly Roller isn't perhaps the time or the place.

If you had something like J10s, something that you know can never really be ahead should you get a call but does have plenty of potential then it's a decent squeeze.

FWIW I think the call by the villain is loose at best and pretty terrible at the other end of the spectrum. Type of call you see in the old bounty hunters.
  • edited July 2013
    I still like the move as I think both players look weak and the money I can win will be a big increase too my stack.... But agreed wrong hand and prob too deep. 12 or less I think I have too even if I hate the hand.
  • edited July 2013
    I still like the move as I think both players look weak and the money I can win will be a big increase too my stack.... But agreed wrong hand and prob too deep. 12 or less I think I have too even if I hate the hand.
    Posted by robbie1992

You aren't too deep, your stack size is about perfect. Doing this with 12 or less is horrible imo even with a lot of stronger hands than 7 high.
  • edited July 2013
     Is the hand even relevant here as I'm doing it just for the situation, or is that just a bad way of looking at it?
  • edited July 2013
     Is the hand even relevant here as I'm doing it just for the situation, or is that just a bad way of looking at it?
    Posted by robbie1992
    Yeh the hand is relevant, because we want decent equity when we're called and ideally blockers to big hands which will mean we get called less often.

On paper the situation is perfect.

We have 18xbb, very good re-shove stack with no antes.

The button has a big stack, so can/will/should be opening a very wide range from the button. (im readless here, dunno if u were at the time or not?)

The small blind has called from an inbetween stack, his range is really weak and we should expect folds from him a huge % of the time as we can do a lot of damage to his stack should he call and lose.

I'd just like a slightly better hand than 7 high to do it with, a high card always helps :D
  • edited July 2013
    I'd been there 3 orbits, the button had been fairly tag. The sb was a small stack who had doubled up a few hands before and had just won a flip against me, tbh Im more worried the button calls when I went all in. The s. I thought is looking for a cheap flop with. Marginal hand and will snap fold.

If his had was anything more then marginal he would raise/shove first. Think the call is questionable with his stack. I was 92/98 at the time I think so I can't pass the chance up.
  • edited July 2013
    It is a decent move, don't get me wrong. But there is a time and a place for it. 7 5 off and 18bb in the monthly Roller isn't perhaps the time or the place.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    on the contrary - it is situational not hand dependent - DOHHHHHHHH has already made the appropriate comments on stack size etc. just v unlucky to be called, and DOMINATED. i might not have the b*lls to make this type of play myself but i like the idea and specifically having the guts to do it in the roller.

however, Robbie, I think you might have a tendancy to try this sort of thing too often. if so, do expect high variance
  • edited July 2013
    Fair play to him for trying it. And like I said, it's a decent move.  

As stated above, it's a great stack size to be throwing about and the squeeze should've got through really. Better to get busy with 15-20bb holding marginal hands than blind down to less than 12 or 10 bigs and always find ourselves under pressure to find the right spot. But I believe 7 5 off is possibly too marginal, despite the situation being set up quite nicely for us.

If we have decided to go with the hand, why not make it look as strong as possible and put in a raise, with the intention of bombing any flop should we get a caller. You could/should fold out some pretty strong hands by 3betting out of an 18bb stack. In this situation, a button min and sb make up is such a wide range that we could take advantage of this with a squeeze raise as opposed to squeeze shove.

• edited July 2013
    hmm I agree with the too marginal part, 7 5 had such poor equity really, although I considered that and thought I prob have 2 live cards and in the situation I have no choice, if I wait any longer by the time ill double up ill still be in big trouble.  It wasn't really anything to do with having the b***s I just felt I had no choice, was too good a spot to miss with my stack.  Im never 3 betting here, im either folding or shoving, if I did 3 bet and get called id obv lose my stack on the flop anyway. Thanks for the opinions .
  • edited July 2013
    Update

hAd yesterday off as I played a lot over the weekend and was getting that feeling where u don't feel fresh and unmotivated.  I also had the dog walking thing to do with my aunt yesterday, and wanted to watch the new series of skins....and in particular watch effy.  Thought it was a good start and as a massive skins fan im really happy its back.  To the poker now, I started playing at 12 and was planning to play until 4, I added a 5th table in halfway through but only played it for about 45 mins, as it was impossiable really to fit it on my screen without covering any of the other tables, how would I solve this? one table emptied aswell and there was no table free so I decided to stick to 4.  I hope to add a 5th for a period of my session everytime now though and eventually move it up.

Had a bad start, lose 3/4 stack by c/c with AQ top pair on missed draws river, unfortunately they had AK.  Had a lot of interesting spots today and will be interested to see what comments I get on the hands I post.  Ended up even as I won quiete a few all ins.  I flatted with AK on the button against a TAG/NITTY reg to balance by range flop comes K 10 7 two spades, player 1 leads out which I plan raising as he was short stacked so he would shove with a wide range on this flop.  But the reg 3 bets fairly big, I really did think about folding but then thought he could be raising with the same intentions as me, too charge the draw with kj or kq, so I decided to shove . They both called, player 1 had a5s , reg had 77 for bottom set so I was in terriable shape.  First thought was you smart  a**e you should of just raised, but I think its just a cold deck and the fact iv under repped my hand and the fact I flatted to keep worse in means im not going to fold there, but if I did it would definatly of been to the regs raise.

Summary of last month is good, I regained my balance from being clueless and -18 buyins to feeling confident and mitvated and +6.5 buyins.  Its not amazing but its a start that im happy with.  Also achieved my aim of top 20 in the promo finishing 7th.  Managed to play both the primo, turbo Tuesday, and super roller for a total of £7 thanks to sats and also now play 4 tables and looking to blend in a 5th.  Really happy I started the diary, good to know how people (minus calcalfolds opinion) think your progress is going and what advice they give.  Most that comment, in particular rancid, have been here and done it and built there BR so its great to here there advice

Also I logged on yesterday to read some diarys and thought iv forgotton something, I was in the freeroll for 2 mains as I played the turbo and super roller.  Completely forgot, so I went to my tables to see where I come and was impressed with the payouts for a freeroll so fair play sky.  Winner got £130 or something I think.  While I was there I see I was registered for another tourney tonight.  It turns out I had ben nominated by a few players on a thread called "post of the month" which means im in a 6 table , winner gets £50, last get £10 and every place gets player.  So thankyou for the people that mentioned by name, not sure what post it actually was but I appreciate it, I will be writing on that thread after to give my thanks.  Its at 9pm I think so I will update tonight to tell you how I got on.

Balance :£465.41
    Day: £0
  • edited July 2013
    1) Max value or never worse calling?

cactusjac Small blind  £0.10 £0.10 £11.27
    robbie1992 Big blind  £0.10 £0.20 £15.01
      Your hole cards
    • J

ollstars Fold     
    Cash_Daddy Fold     
    OhOsk26 Call  £0.10 £0.30 £8.09
    cactusjac Check     
    robbie1992 Check     
    Flop

• K

cactusjac Check     
    robbie1992 Check     
    OhOsk26 Check     
    Turn

cactusjac Check     
    robbie1992 Check     
    OhOsk26 Check     
    River

cactusjac Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £0.30 £0.60 £14.71
    OhOsk26 Raise  £1.20 £1.80 £6.89
    cactusjac Fold     
    robbie1992 All-in  £14.71 £16.51 £0.00
    OhOsk26 All-in  £6.89 £23.40 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £6.92 £16.48 £6.92
    robbie1992 Show
    • J

OhOsk26 Show

OhOsk26 Win Straight to the 8 £15.24  £15.24
    2) The hand I talked about in my post above.
    Donttelmum Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £11.09
    graham1941 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £6.69
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • A

dawbell Call  £0.10 £0.25 £13.31
    POWERFULL Fold     
    Raise  £0.30 £0.55 £10.08
    Call  £0.30 £0.85 £9.94
    Donttelmum Fold     
    graham1941 Call  £0.20 £1.05 £6.49
    dawbell Call  £0.20 £1.25 £13.11
    Flop

• K

graham1941 Bet  £0.63 £1.88 £5.86
    dawbell Fold     
    Raise  £2.40 £4.28 £7.68
    robbie1992 All-in  £9.94 £14.22 £0.00
    graham1941 All-in  £5.86 £20.08 £0.00
    Call  £7.54 £27.62 £0.14
    graham1941 Show
    • A

Show

robbie1992 Show
    • K
    • A

Turn

River

• A

Win Three 7s £26.22  £26.36
    3) Really interesting hand imo.  River is bad.  I was going to shove as I thought that's the plan your commted, but then see I had over 1/2 a stack left I think, and I always thought I was getting value out of a Q, now another q comes I cant pretend im getting value from something else.  I don't think im winning here tbh, so I c/f.  My one problem with my play is I give the flush draw a bluff opportunity and then I have to decide if his bluffed with a busted FD or he has a Q, its a polarizing bet I think.  Notes told me his wouldn't do this basically with a FD.
    robbie1992 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £9.70
    Donttelmum Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £12.10
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

graham1941 Fold     
    dawbell Raise  £0.20 £0.35 £8.49
    POWERFULL Fold     
    Cash_Daddy Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.60 £0.95 £9.10
    Donttelmum Fold     
    dawbell Call  £0.45 £1.40 £8.04
    Flop

• Q

robbie1992 Bet  £1.05 £2.45 £8.05
    dawbell Call  £1.05 £3.50 £6.99
    Turn

robbie1992 Bet  £2.40 £5.90 £5.65
    dawbell Call  £2.40 £8.30 £4.59
    River

• Q

robbie1992 Check     
    dawbell All-in  £4.59 £12.89 £0.00
    robbie1992 Fold     
    dawbell Muck     
    dawbell Win  £7.67  £7.67
    dawbell Return  £4.59 £0.63 £12.26
    4) Really disappointed with this hand
    robbie1992 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £9.85
    suedehead7 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £10.46
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • Q

cactusjac Fold     
    ethan2002 Fold     
    elbows7 Raise  £0.40 £0.55 £9.60
    TheDon176 Fold     
    robbie1992 Call  £0.35 £0.90 £9.50
    suedehead7 Fold     
    Flop

• A

robbie1992 Check     
    elbows7 Bet  £0.68 £1.58 £8.92
    robbie1992 Call  £0.68 £2.26 £8.82
    Turn

robbie1992 Check     
    elbows7 Bet  £1.70 £3.96 £7.22
    robbie1992 Call  £1.70 £5.66 £7.12
    River

robbie1992 Check     
    elbows7 Bet  £4.25 £9.91 £2.97
    robbie1992 Call  £4.25 £14.16 £2.87
    elbows7 Show
    • K
    • A

robbie1992 Muck
    • A
    • Q

elbows7 Win Two Pairs, Aces and 6s £13.09  £16.06
    I call flop and turn, and then see he bets the river much bigger then previous streets. Every drawing hand missed so I could be winning, but every value hand beats me.  I also wasn't sure what would bet again, AJ I don't think would, AK preoberly would, sets would, everything else checks back.  Could I of maybe raised the turn? but im oop so I would raise the turn and prob have to shove the river, or check it and hope my opponent is worried and checks back better so I get to showdown cheaper, could I maybe even of lead the river for 1/2 pot as a blocker?

• edited July 2013
    hmm I agree with the too marginal part, 7 5 had such poor equity really, although I considered that and thought I prob have 2 live cards and in the situation I have no choice, if I wait any longer by the time ill double up ill still be in big trouble.  It wasn't really anything to do with having the b***s I just felt I had no choice, was too good a spot to miss with my stack.  Im never 3 betting here, im either folding or shoving, if I did 3 bet and get called id obv lose my stack on the flop anyway. Thanks for the opinions .
    Posted by robbie1992
    Can I ask why you'd never 3bet here? If we have decided that the situation is set up so that it is too good to pass up.....shoving can look like a squeeze and comes with a potentially wide range. A 3bet out of an 18bb stack essentially narrows our range down almost exclusively to premium holdings. It is a super strong move. Neither player in theory, unless slowplaying a monster, should call that 3bet. They should not be set mining and hands like A10 or similar that otherwise might be inclined to call a squeeze shove may well find a fold to that action.

Just an alternative means of potentially taking down the pot without actually having your tournament life on the line.

Good luck in the TOTP tourney.
  • edited July 2013
    I just don't like the thought of getting called and being oop, with such a poor hand, if im raising I do it with a stronger hand.  Hand this weak I don't want to risk raising getting called and having to fold, even if I hit a 7 or 5 its hardly ever going to be top pair.  That was my thinking.

Thanks mate.
  • edited July 2013
    finished 3/6 and got £25... thanks again for picking me and the guys who mentioned my name.

Balance: £489.30

Day: +£25
  • edited July 2013
    finished 3/6 and got £25... thanks again for picking me and the guys who mentioned my name. Balance: £489.30 Day: +£25
    Posted by robbie1992
    GG robbie, enjoyed it mate.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary. : GG robbie, enjoyed it mate.
    Posted by waller02
    Cheers Waller, enjoyed playing with u. All the best with ur poker.
  • edited July 2013

Update

Played 4 hours today, felt good before playing and while playing and had to stop as I have to go out at 3 but think I might have an evening session.  I would like to study abit, watch a few videos as I only have 7 days remaining on my duecescracked membership, think ill renew it and just take £5 out of this account every week to pay for it.

I think I played well overall, with a few spots still that I can improve on.  Think im getting good value in the hands, maybe floating/calling a street too much with marginal hands and no plan, that's why I like watching videos just to refresh the "correct" way to play.

I don't look at my balance as it puts me off I just look before and after and to my joy I made 6.3 buyins today, but I played 5 tables for about 90 mins of the session so maybe that's why.  Still only got to £55 on the highest table just cant reach £60 lol.

Watched bet raise fold, was abit disappointed actually fold it abit boring, its good a  poker film/documentary got made as there isn't many but I much preferred watch the series of 2 months 2 million.  Has anyone else seen the film?

Balance: £553

Day: + 6.4 buy ins (£64)

Calcalfold: "countdown till busto.....tick tok"

• edited July 2013
    good going m8 bankroll going up nicely,you happy just playin 10nl for now or you got an amount you reach give 20nl another go?

also where did you watch the bet,raise,fold documentary I want to see it also is still good even though not as good as 2m2mm series?

deuces cracked I had a membership for a bit then cancelled it but thinking of setting it up again some good videos on there may do the same just withdraw money at beginning of the month to pay for it.

gl at tables buddy
  • edited July 2013
    good going m8 bankroll going up nicely,you happy just playin 10nl for now or you got an amount you reach give 20nl another go? also where did you watch the bet,raise,fold documentary I want to see it also is still good even though not as good as 2m2mm series? deuces cracked I had a membership for a bit then cancelled it but thinking of setting it up again some good videos on there may do the same just withdraw money at beginning of the month to pay for it. gl at tables buddy
    Posted by liamboi11
    cheers liam. 

Erm maybe £800, that's 40 buy ins at 20 nl, but im not sure this is the first time of having  solid BR so I might ask for advice on what to do.  Also 400 of that is my initial deposit so I need to think of how to get that out, might just leave it until im playing 20nl, more money when I have winning days means it should be easier to get out.

I just went to the site, type it in google and it takes you to the official site.  Payed $10 for it tho, which isn't too bad I suppose.  No I liked 2 month 2 million so much more, thought it was a brilliant programme for any poker fan.

Yeah I just like having it there if I ever need it, even if im not going to use it.  But I try my hardest to watch some series every week. I think the format they set it out in makes it a really good site, I like the idea of having series and bits where you can add comments.

How did u find the roller? I see you was up there early on
  • edited July 2013
    I just don't like the thought of getting called and being oop, with such a poor hand, if im raising I do it with a stronger hand.  Hand this weak I don't want to risk raising getting called and having to fold, even if I hit a 7 or 5 its hardly ever going to be top pair.  That was my thinking. Thanks mate.
    Posted by robbie1992
    This is the whole point. You would raise here with AA, but shove JT, so when you shove, people know it's wider and thus call wider (we don't want a call). As you say, you'd only raise with a strong hand, so raise with a weak one, they won't know ;)