You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ONE TIME!.....another diary.

Comments

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary.:
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary. : This is the whole point. You would raise here with AA, but shove JT, so when you shove, people know it's wider and thus call wider (we don't want a call). As you say, you'd only raise with a strong hand, so raise with a weak one, they won't know ;)
    Posted by Lambert180
    This is what I was trying to get at! Might not have worded it as well as I could have.

Raising in this spot should look super strong. It should fold out everything except slow played monsters in which case nh gg etc. Being oop (to the btn anyway) gives us the chance to jam any flop first too. Can shove anything but need a hand to call. A move like this could win us the pot without risking our tourney life.
  • edited July 2013
    Okay ill take that on board, I just think I'm too vunrable with my stack to be doing that.

What happens if I completely miss flop somthing like a j 3, then what?

That's what I'm saying ill then be stuck in no man s land, and a shove will give such good pot odds for alot to still call , so then that's not an option
  • edited July 2013
    You have 7 5 so how the flop comes down doesn't really matter. Obviously you need the minerals to shove any flop, but your line would be so strong that you should/fold out so many hands that are way ahead of us. This is assuming we even see a flop.

Look at it from your oppo's view. He's 3bet out of an 18bb stack. Do I really wanna call here with my 33/Q10o/910s/A8? Knowing full well a shove is coming on the flop.

It narrows your range down so much to essentially premium holdings. Squeeze jam leaves you with a fairly wide range and thus could get potentially looked up quite light.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary. : cheers liam.  Erm maybe £800, that's 40 buy ins at 20 nl, but im not sure this is the first time of having  solid BR so I might ask for advice on what to do.  Also 400 of that is my initial deposit so I need to think of how to get that out, might just leave it until im playing 20nl, more money when I have winning days means it should be easier to get out. I just went to the site, type it in google and it takes you to the official site.  Payed $10 for it tho, which isn't too bad I suppose.  No I liked 2 month 2 million so much more, thought it was a brilliant programme for any poker fan. Yeah I just like having it there if I ever need it, even if im not going to use it.  But I try my hardest to watch some series every week. I think the format they set it out in makes it a really good site, I like the idea of having series and bits where you can add comments. How did u find the roller? I see you was up there early on
    Posted by robbie1992

regards to moving up it`s totally up to you only you know when your ready,things like playing well,confidence is high and handle the fact playing with more money which means you can win or lose more which could effect your game.

not saying to do this but what i used to do is set aside like 40-50 buyins for your current level and then say have 5-10 buyins for the level your looking to move up to and if you hit ground running afte a couple weeks then just move up.but on other hand you lose those 5-10 bi`s you still have more enough money to play at your current level to build it back and take a shot again in the future,also remember there no rush buddy.

the roller I`ve played around 3 times no cashes but feel got ul in the 1st 2 i played, but sunday there I was playing well running quite well then i made a terrible call vs a mtt reg for half my stack wae jj they had aces and shorty had qq wish i just folded thinking back now but if i win that pot i think be in top 2-3 with confidence running high but lost and ended up tilting and spewing rest my stack off trying to rebuild a big stack again but will be playing the next one.

did you enjoy it?

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary. : regards to moving up it`s totally up to you only you know when your ready,things like playing well,confidence is high and handle the fact playing with more money which means you can win or lose more which could effect your game. not saying to do this but what i used to do is set aside like 40-50 buyins for your current level and then say have 5-10 buyins for the level your looking to move up to and if you hit ground running afte a couple weeks then just move up.but on other hand you lose those 5-10 bi`s you still have more enough money to play at your current level to build it back and take a shot again in the future,also remember there no rush buddy. the roller I`ve played around 3 times no cashes but feel got ul in the 1st 2 i played, but sunday there I was playing well running quite well then i made a terrible call vs a mtt reg for half my stack wae jj they had aces and shorty had qq wish i just folded thinking back now but if i win that pot i think be in top 2-3 with confidence running high but lost and ended up tilting and spewing rest my stack off trying to rebuild a big stack again but will be playing the next one. did you enjoy it?
    Posted by liamboi11
    Okay sounds good liam.  yeah theres no rush I think all july ill be playing 10nl and focus on consistently doing the correct thing, post a lot in my diary and just keep trying to improve the balance, hopefully it will be 800+ by end of july, hopefully I would of made a withdrawal by then, as I want to get my 400 back.  ah UL mate, yeah I think its a good tournament I like the structure, seeing as I satt'd in aswell it was a good experience.
  • edited July 2013
    Update

Not been a good day really, havnt put a lot of volumne in this week :( starting to annoy me as I want to keep playing loads, just struggling to have the time for it.  Went for a jog and got my hair cut today, see a girl in the morning, had a bbq, so managed to play like 2 hours, I hate not playing long sessions.  Just so tough to find room for 4-6 hour sessions.

Played really well for the afternoon session, played 100 minutes and was 4 buy ins up, which I was happy with.  Went and ate by bbq, come back at about 19:15 played to play for about 2 /3 hours as needed a shower after the jog.  Ended up stacking off in a situation which I hate, iv lost a stack before this week in this way and its so annoying, I don't no how else I can play the hand tho.....ill post below.  Then lost a stack when I 3bet QQ from the sb, villan flatted on 2 9 10 two spade board, he c/r money went in on flop, he had AJs , turn a Q , river a spade, why did the Q have to come on the turn to make me think I was safe :(

So end of day im +2 buy ins up, didn't play enough and annoyed and played lost 2 stack and thought i cbb playing for long to win it back.  That's not a good attitude and if i cbb to play long session to win it back, i shouldn't play at all.  Get my £45 for my c4p tomorrow so balance should have a new digit at the start soon!!!

BTW how should i go about withdrawing my initial £400, i plan and am happy to play at 10nl for at least end of august i think, as i want to just keep winning and try to consistently play 5 tables.  should i withdraw £100 everytime i get over 600 until its payed back, or wait until iv got a bigger BR and withdraw from that, what your advice because i don't know.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    bobscot Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £9.11
    TROGG463 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £10.83
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • A

robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £8.68
    Cash_Daddy Fold     
    dgw69 Fold     
    Clackett Call  £0.30 £0.75 £8.17
    bobscot Fold     
    TROGG463 Call  £0.20 £0.95 £10.63
    Flop

TROGG463 Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £0.60 £1.55 £8.08
    Clackett Raise  £1.20 £2.75 £6.97
    TROGG463 Fold     
    robbie1992 Call  £0.60 £3.35 £7.48
    Turn

• A

robbie1992 Check     
    Clackett Bet  £1.50 £4.85 £5.47
    robbie1992 Call  £1.50 £6.35 £5.98
    River

• J

robbie1992 Check     
    Clackett Bet  £4.90 £11.25 £0.57
    robbie1992 Call  £4.90 £16.15 £1.08
    Clackett Show

robbie1992 Muck
    • Q
    • A

Clackett Win Straight to the 7 £14.93  £15.50
    I cannot state how much i hate this hand, i call to keep worse in/ draws keep betting, but when it gets to the river and the draws havnt hit i always think his turnt his hand into a bluff on the river end up calling, what another option in this hand? BTW i know a lot will say about the call off a min raise on flop, i don't like that either really, but i thought he could have a lot of Ah/ FD/ 6x sorta hands in his range so i don't mind calling and reaccessing on the turn, tbh i don't like the play now i think more and i should have folded..

BR: £570

Day : + 2 buy ins (£20)
  • edited July 2013
    Who cares about that hand or your session?!

''see a girl in the morning''. This diary just got interesting ;)
  • edited July 2013
    Who cares about that hand or your session?! ''see a girl in the morning''. This diary just got interesting ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Haha 

She's just a mate we sit there and talk about poker hands ..... Or somthing like that
  • edited July 2013
    No pun intended but pull the other one!

• edited July 2013
    No pun intended but pull the other one!
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Lol like I said just mates :) I didn't no we could post relationship stuff and get comments on that aswell, what a great site this is ;)
  • edited July 2013
    Just finished just under 5 hour session of 5 tablings mostly.  Got of to a shocking start and was about id say 3 buy ins down possiably more, abit of run bad but mostly bad play.  I can promise that at the start of every session I will make a mistake that's awful, don't know why maybe its because im not focused or the game or in a sort of rhythm , or maybe its because im a fish im not sure.

Cant even remember most of the hands, but finished off stacking off with a bluff , I might post it, I think it was a good play but against too loose an opponent.  Never mind, my bluffs seem to be working a high % of the time so I reckon there mostly +ev.

Might Grind some more tonight, I see I was 30th yesterday in that  promo (now 36th) and thinking maybe to put effort in today and tomorrow to get top 20 which is £50, ill see how I feel.  Cant play much sunday anyways as its my 21st so maybe I should just leave it.

Dissapointed I finished 1 buy in up for a 4h 45mins session, but if I can turn my bad starts into +1buy in days and keep winning 5+ buy ins on my good days im sure my BR will grow.

Balance: £626.57

Today: +1 buy in (£10) + C4P (£45)
  • edited July 2013

Doing really well!

From your 400, now up up over 600, very nice going

• edited July 2013
    Doing really well! From your 400, now up up over 600, very nice going
    Posted by LARSON7
    Yeah I happy with how things are going, thankyou Larson.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary. : Lol like I said just mates :) I didn't no we could post relationship stuff and get comments on that aswell, what a great site this is ;)
    Posted by robbie1992
    Just call me hhyftrftdrDeirdre.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary. : Just call me hhyftrftdrDeirdre.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    LOL where did that name come from ?
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary. : Just call me hhyftrftdrDeirdre.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I lolled
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary. : LOL where did that name come from ?
    Posted by robbie1992
    Robbie, I could tell you an intricate story of how each letter stands for something that then creates a powerful motto that will change your life. 

Alas, upon signing up a couple years ago, my idiotic friend thought he'd bash the keyboard when it came to choosing an alias. 

We haven't spoken since.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary. : Robbie, I could tell you an intricate story of how each letter stands for something that then creates a powerful motto that will change your life.  Alas, upon signing up a couple years ago, my idiotic friend thought he'd bash the keyboard when it came to choosing an alias.  We haven't spoken since.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I just thought ud fallen asleep on your keyboard when you was suppose to be choosing your alias.  Please post a hand for channel 861, Id love to see there attempt at saying your name.
  • edited July 2013
    Played for 1 hour, started off well.  Then got 1 bad beat, 1 QQ overpair on flush flop and then the tables fell apart so theres only 2 running now, abit annoying so ill come back later on in the day, wanted to put good volume in early in the day, that's what I find frustrating about sky, the fact it doesn't get the people that you can come on here anytime and stlll be able to play, oh well not much they can do about it I suppose.

1 )

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceST220 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £8.50 robbie1992 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £14.87 Massoud10 Big blind  £0.10 £0.25 £3.90   Your hole cards K A       michael24 Fold     Massoud10 Check     beefcake26 Call  £0.10 £0.35 £9.60 mattless Fold     ST220 Fold     robbie1992 Raise  £0.50 £0.85 £14.37 Massoud10 Call  £0.50 £1.35 £3.40 beefcake26 Call  £0.50 £1.85 £9.10 Flop    8 5 10       robbie1992 Bet  £1.39 £3.24 £12.98 Massoud10 Fold     beefcake26 Raise  £6.02 £9.26 £3.08 robbie1992 All-in  £12.98 £22.24 £0.00 beefcake26 All-in  £3.08 £25.32 £0.00 robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £5.27 £20.05 £5.27 robbie1992 Show K A    beefcake26 Show 10 8    Turn    3       River    10       beefcake26 Win Full House, 10s and 8s £18.65  £18.65  
    I counted my A and K as outs, should I have? , also should I be happy to get it in here for full stacks with this hand?

2)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancemattless Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £9.55 ST220 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £8.99   Your hole cards Q Q       robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £9.22 mattless Fold     ST220 Raise  £0.40 £0.85 £8.59 robbie1992 Raise  £1.40 £2.25 £7.82 ST220 Call  £1.20 £3.45 £7.39 Flop    8 9 3       ST220 Bet  £0.10 £3.55 £7.29 robbie1992 Raise  £3.75 £7.30 £4.07 ST220 All-in  £7.29 £14.59 £0.00 robbie1992 Call  £3.64 £18.23 £0.43 ST220 Show 8 8    robbie1992 Show Q Q    Turn    6       River    5       ST220 Win Three 8s £16.86  £16.86
    Thoughts?

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceMassoud10 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £5.90 beefcake26 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £17.15 wartic Sit out       Your hole cards 7 A       ST220 Fold     robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £8.35 LB438 Call  £0.30 £0.75 £11.04 Massoud10 Call  £0.25 £1.00 £5.65 beefcake26 Fold     Flop    A 7 J       Massoud10 Check     robbie1992 Bet  £0.70 £1.70 £7.65 LB438 Raise  £1.40 £3.10 £9.64 Massoud10 Fold     robbie1992 Call  £0.70 £3.80 £6.95 Turn    K       robbie1992 Check     LB438 Bet  £3.80 £7.60 £5.84 robbie1992 Fold     LB438 Muck     LB438 Win  £3.51  £9.35 LB438 Return  £3.80 £0.29 £13.15
    Only small pot but it got me confussed, I have no reads as villain has just sat down.  Should I of re raised to try and get it in on the flop, I just thought the board is too dry for that, and not a lot worse will get in on the flop, maybe a slowplayed AKor AQ.  Hence why the turn is a bad card, I really don't see what I can beat on the turn .
  • edited July 2013
    Oh no!

It appears the colour disease is catching.

Henrik has a lot to answer for.
  • edited July 2013
    Hand 1 - Yeah I'm happy getting it in for stacks here. We should be able to count our overs as outs, obviously sometimes they won't be but that's poker. Also depends on villian how much we're loving life, if we think we're against someone that will get it in here with just J9 or 9T then I'm never considering a fold.

Hand 2 - Hate his tiny 3betm then his minbet. If he took this exact line I'd raise his minbet alot smaller than you did and if he ships, I think we definitely have to fold. His line is embarassingly face up strong.

Hand 3 - Nah you shouldn't 3bet the flop, you'll more often than not end up getting it in behind or/and folding out everything you beat. Flat is good, but I'd be calling the turn too. Can't see him calling on the button with AA or JJ so we're only scared of him holding the two case 7s or AJ (doubt he's ever clicking back the flop with QT).
  • edited July 2013
    Oh no! It appears the co lou r disease is catching. Henrik has a lot to answer for.
    Posted by Jac35
    Yep Iv got the disease, they were losing hands so I put it in a dull colour when I post a winning hand ill put it in a bright colour #winning 
  • edited July 2013
    Hand 1 - Yeah I'm happy getting it in for stacks here. We should be able to count our overs as outs, obviously sometimes they won't be but that's poker. Also depends on villian how much we're loving life, if we think we're against someone that will get it in here with just J9 or 9T then I'm never considering a fold. Hand 2 - Hate his tiny 3betm then his minbet. If he took this exact line I'd raise his minbet alot smaller than you did and if he ships, I think we definitely have to fold. His line is embarassingly face up strong. Hand 3 - Nah you shouldn't 3bet the flop, you'll more often than not end up getting it in behind or/and folding out everything you beat. Flat is good, but I'd be calling the turn too. Can't see him calling on the button with AA or JJ so we're only scared of him holding the two case 7s or AJ (doubt he's ever clicking back the flop with QT).
    Posted by Lambert180
    Yeah hand 1 Im fairly happy with.

Hand 2 I have it the wrong way pre I should raise bigger, flop should be smaller but I still find it hard to fold. QQ without spade I fold

U still call turn?? What could be possiable have tho with this line that we beat, I don't regret this hand I don't think.
  • edited July 2013
    Well if we're gonna fold the turn then we might as well fold the flop. Doubt he's flatting KK pre then clicking it back on an A high flop. If he's done it with AK then sigh but that's pretty much the only hand we're scared of on the turn that we weren't scared of on the flop. I've seen clickbacks before from bad players in spots like this with stuff like KJ which he'd then obv take off with on the turn.

Meh I dunno, I'm probably playing really bad atm, but I don't see the point of calling the flop if we're gonna fold a turn that has basically helped none of his hands.
  • edited July 2013
    hmm I think he would flat with AJ, AK, 77 raise with AA KK JJ, ....I just don't think his showing us those bad hands we beat enough.  Especially with no reads I personally cannot call here with confidence.  No I think you make a good point but that's just my thinking, I need to see or have some kind of read he can do this with the hands your mentioning, Im not going to guess for full stacks .

The thing is tho, its a fairly dry flop, why would u raise sets/2 pair here? it doesn't make no sense to so maybe he did do it with a weak hands, like KQ,KJ, Q10, AQ.  wished you could see after the hand just to be sure lol might of been mastercash table, if it is ill email it to 861.
  • edited July 2013
    Update

Such a BS day, run so bad, then at the end I tilted off a stack really with a call I didn't want to make but was just fed up.  Really annoying as I havnt tilted in ages, but today was just too much.  I care if I lose but if its normal situations fine, but when its just stupid cards and silly things happening its hard too take.

So played about 4 hours today and lost 1 1/2 buy ins, what an absolute waste of time.

Today is a reality check that I need to keep working at my game, I havnt for a while and today I just felt mentally I was struggling.

This site is really annoying me, I understand where people are coming from when the forum is filled with people moaning.  I played 2 tables without seeing hand history because it wasn't working.  All 4 tables had problems with the notes aswell, it was coming out when I was writing.  Its things like this that you will never get on another site.  No wonder today was so quiet, seems like the promo isn't working and people are playing on other sites a lot.

Wont play tomorrow as im turning 21 so have a enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, GL on the tables.

Day : - 1.5 buy ins (-£15)

Balance: £611.09
    bones72 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £11.23
    robbie1992 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £16.46
      Your hole cards

POWERFULL Fold     
    LB438 Call  £0.10 £0.25 £21.09
    bones72 Call  £0.05 £0.30 £11.18
    robbie1992 Check     
    Flop

bones72 Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £0.30 £0.60 £16.16
    LB438 Call  £0.30 £0.90 £20.79
    bones72 Call  £0.30 £1.20 £10.88
    Turn

bones72 Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £1.00 £2.20 £15.16
    LB438 Call  £1.00 £3.20 £19.79
    bones72 Fold     
    River

• K

robbie1992 Bet  £3.20 £6.40 £11.96
    LB438 Call  £3.20 £9.60 £16.59
    robbie1992 Show

LB438 Show

LB438 Win Flush to the King £8.88  £25.47
    marshal106 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £5.30
    4CandC Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £4.65
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q

billytheki Fold     
    BIGLUKYTOM Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £17.89
    flamingo Fold     
    marshal106 Raise  £0.45 £0.90 £4.85
    4CandC Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £1.60 £2.50 £16.29
    marshal106 Call  £1.40 £3.90 £3.45
    Flop

• J

marshal106 Bet  £2.93 £6.83 £0.52
    robbie1992 Raise  £5.86 £12.69 £10.43
    marshal106 All-in  £0.52 £13.21 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £2.41 £10.80 £12.84
    marshal106 Show
    • J

robbie1992 Show
    • Q
    • Q

Turn

• A

River

marshal106 Win Two Pairs, Jacks and 9s £9.99  £9.99
    Call a 4 bet with j9 and flop 2 pair.
    porky1212 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £3.06
    wilson0149 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £9.57
      Your hole cards

dobber Raise  £0.20 £0.35 £9.18
    frankie700 Call  £0.20 £0.55 £7.80
    TheNuts123 Call  £0.20 £0.75 £18.48
    robbie1992 Call  £0.20 £0.95 £16.91
    porky1212 Call  £0.15 £1.10 £2.91
    wilson0149 Call  £0.10 £1.20 £9.47
    Flop

• A

porky1212 Bet  £0.10 £1.30 £2.81
    wilson0149 Call  £0.10 £1.40 £9.37
    dobber Call  £0.10 £1.50 £9.08
    frankie700 Call  £0.10 £1.60 £7.70
    TheNuts123 Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.80 £2.40 £16.11
    porky1212 Raise  £1.40 £3.80 £1.41
    wilson0149 Fold     
    dobber Raise  £2.10 £5.90 £6.98
    frankie700 Fold     
    robbie1992 Call  £1.40 £7.30 £14.71
    porky1212 Raise  £1.40 £8.70 £0.01
    dobber All-in  £6.98 £15.68 £0.00
    robbie1992 Call  £6.98 £22.66 £7.73
    porky1212 All-in  £0.01 £22.67 £0.00
    porky1212 Show
    • A

dobber Show
    • A
    • A

robbie1992 Show

Turn

River

dobber Win Full House, Aces and 8s £21.27  £21.27
    Speculative hand on the button on a table if I hit anything Ill get paided, couldn't fold.  So twice for massive pots today I hit on turn and get done on river.
    davecrow27 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £10.41
    robbie1992 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £10.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

hey821 Raise  £1.10 £1.25 £4.27
    frankie700 Fold     
    davecrow27 Fold     
    robbie1992 All-in  £10.00 £11.25 £0.00
    hey821 All-in  £4.27 £15.52 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £4.73 £10.79 £4.73
    robbie1992 Show
    • A
    • A

hey821 Show
    • J

Flop

• A
    • Q

Turn

River

• K

hey821 Win Straight to the Ace £9.98  £9.98
    My favourite.
    lfirk Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £3.49
    robbie1992 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £12.47
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

frankie700 Call  £0.10 £0.25 £7.65
    Frogster8 Fold     
    KeyMan1 Fold     
    darryl1976 Fold     
    lfirk Call  £0.05 £0.30 £3.44
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.60 £0.90 £11.87
    frankie700 Fold     
    lfirk Call  £0.60 £1.50 £2.84
    Flop

• Q
    • J

lfirk All-in  £2.84 £4.34 £0.00
    robbie1992 Call  £2.84 £7.18 £9.03
    lfirk Show
    • J
    • K

robbie1992 Show
    • A
    • A

Turn

River

• K

lfirk Win Two Pairs, Kings and Jacks £6.64  £6.64
    frankie700 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £7.85
    davecrow27 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £7.42
      Your hole cards
    • K

robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £21.59
    whur10 Call  £0.30 £0.75 £10.74
    dobber Call  £0.30 £1.05 £3.05
    frankie700 Call  £0.25 £1.30 £7.60
    davecrow27 Call  £0.20 £1.50 £7.22
    Flop

• K

frankie700 Check     
    davecrow27 Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £1.00 £2.50 £20.59
    whur10 Fold     
    dobber All-in  £3.05 £5.55 £0.00
    frankie700 Fold     
    davecrow27 Fold     
    robbie1992 Call  £2.05 £7.60 £18.54
    robbie1992 Show
    • K

dobber Show

Turn

River

• Q

dobber Win Three 5s £7.03  £7.03
    Frogster8 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £9.92
    KeyMan1 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £12.79
      Your hole cards
    • A

darryl1976 Fold     
    lfirk Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £9.35
    guna55511 Fold     
    Frogster8 Call  £0.25 £0.70 £9.67
    KeyMan1 Fold     
    Flop

• K

Frogster8 Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £0.40 £1.10 £8.95
    Frogster8 Call  £0.40 £1.50 £9.27
    Turn

Frogster8 Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £0.75 £2.25 £8.20
    Frogster8 Raise  £1.50 £3.75 £7.77
    robbie1992 Call  £0.75 £4.50 £7.45
    River

• A

Frogster8 All-in  £7.77 £12.27 £0.00
    robbie1992 All-in  £7.45 £19.72 £0.00
    Frogster8 Unmatched bet  £0.32 £19.40 £0.32
    Frogster8 Show
    • Q

robbie1992 Show
    • A

Frogster8 Win Flush to the Queen £18.00  £18.32
    The tilt hand, possiably could of check turn, definatly fold river this is when I had to quit.  Why flat with q 3 from the small blind, why an Ace on the river just to make it more annoying.
  • edited July 2013
    "seems like the promo isn't working and people are playing on other sites a lot."

Well it depends how you define not working.
  • edited July 2013
    "seems like the promo isn't working and people are playing on other sites a lot." Well it depends how you define not working.
    Posted by calcalfold
    You could have added a happy birthday! 

21 as well

oh to be young again

ps 07/07 looks lucky to me
  • edited July 2013
    Cal I miss your kind comments :( I define not working as beig unsuccessful in its attempts to populate the site wih more people at hours it's usually empty. People are now just Moaning on forums and Iv noticed loads of players missing, I suspect they play on other sites until the promo is over. 

Haha u would think 7/7 would be lucky but we had the London terriost attacks on that day didnt we so that's ruined it abit 
  • edited July 2013
    Yep, Sky have certainly riled a few members putting on this promo again so soon.

Sky surely realise that the memberbase will not increase by much until the software improves.

With regard the promo, I think there is a lot of volume being put in by some. I dare say they would not have done the promo again if the last one did not make them some decent money.

Just as an aside. When the software improves, there could well be an influx of good players that realise how soft Sky is. Perhaps it will be at the detriment to a lot of us existing winning regs. Food for thought.