You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ONE TIME!.....another diary.

Comments

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary.:
    hey buddy see ya have been having a few losing sessions but honestly this happens to us all and I know when you lose your confidence and you don`t play your a-game prob not even your b or c game either and you really feel it only happens to you, honestly i`ve been there loads of times buddy but there few things I have done in past may or may not work for you but it gives you ideas. 1-just take a break go and enjoy the weather,just do something you enjoy doing yourself or with friends and family then come back and play when ready. 2-just keep playing if you feel you are honsetly playing your best game(be honest) maybe drop down a level or two though so if running bad does not dent the bankroll. 3-stop playing cash for a bit and try some other format like mtts if you play maybe 5-6 in night may only cost you like 2-3 of your normal buyins but you could have a couple deep runs which passes a few hours and may get a big score. 4-withdraw your cash and try a new site just for a bit you prob come back to sky I always do lol.I have done this several times but not just because I`ve had horrid time at tables just to try something different sometimes playing the same games,same players and same site can become boring if things not goin too well,so sometimes a little change can be good. they prob more ideas but I have forgot but they will come back to me lol.also if you want my advice on hands,stategies,downswings etc not sayin I`m great or the best but if you ever want help or advice just pm me because I played 10nl for quite a while in the past so happy to help.also pretty much 95% of my poker is cash and I do ok. one last thing a got my deucescracked renewed only went for the 1month for now so if its possible don`t know if I can download  and sent you videos i`m sure someone let me know if I can. gl whatever you choose to do buddy
    Posted by liamboi11
    Yeah iv run bad but iv played bad aswell.  I didn't deal well with how things are going and I think that affected my confidence and my game.  It was very weird playing when I felt like that after being confident for a long time.  Nice to get a reality check once in a while, not just a 3 day -13 buy in reality check lol

Yeah going to take tomorrow off as I have to go to funeral of distant relative.  Then going to watch some videos, talk to some people and just look at HH.  Then deposit on 888 try build that up this week.  Then deposit again on sky.

Cheers I appreciate that I may do that if I come over some HH that im abit stuck on, how did u do at 10 nl? guess not bad seeing as you play higher.

I brought a month one aswell, think ill just do that and miss out on any money off I would of got if I brought a 6 months subscription.  Most months my c4p will pay for it so its like its free anyways.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary. : Seriously, get this idea out of your head. What percentage of poker players do you think play full time for a living??? I don't know myself but I would guess that it is <1%. You do get a lot players who still live at home with their parents, CBA to get a job and play poker and claim to be "pros" but in the real world they are far from that. I would have loved to have been a pro football player but there comes a time when you realise that it aint gonna happen. Just keep playing the game you love and don't even think about playing full time.....you are playing 10nl ffs. If you get to 100nl+ and are crushing, then there may be a case. Don't run before you can walk and all that! Just play, learn, enjoy playing and what will be will be. Do not put pressure on yourself because that can only have a bad effect on your game. Love your diary and I have always been routing for you........just enjoy the game for now mate.
    Posted by waller02
    Yes I know that but if I could make money consistently over a big sample I would take a gamble at trying to do it, iv got a lot of time free these days so im prepared to dedicate it to poker and try to improve.

Ahh the pro footballer dream died ages ago with me :( I realise now I wont score a 90th minute winner against arsenal and jump into the Tottenham fans in celebration :(

Yeah true, that why I said I have to prove to everyone and myself before I can even seriously think about it.  TBH earning good money would please me, not being a pro or playing full time but like maybe £600 a month I would be proud with and I know a lot of good reg at maybe 20-30 nl would earn that as just playing for fun.

Cheers waller I enjoy your diary too, and uv run bad and not moaned so nor should I, just struggling and want to get back playing good poker lol thanks a lot mate.
  • edited July 2013
    Update

Just to keep everyone updated....well those who care  updated lol I wen  ahead with withdrawing and taking my.140 profit which isn't amazing but it's 140 more then I had sooo, I also achieved some personal things which I'm.proud of. 

deposited on Tue in 888. It was really nice to play on a different site more traffic, better software etc. Deposited 400 and won 5 buyins by this morning played about 4 hours today an  lose most of it so down to 406, Its annoying I keep having  these massive losing days. I think my attitude  when I lose or losing in th  session is bad and it causes more losses, back to the mental game of.poker lol. I did study a few days and watched some sweat sessions/ done son  work on balancing my range. On the whole I got th  idea but I'm not fully confident  I'm applying it correctly... hopefully trial and thing? Going to work with Liam (liamboi) on it at some point. Going to deposit 400 in sky on Monday and go again, I'm so determined to move up the levels I'm just not very good which is a bit of a problem lol I missed thenforum an  people's advice. I didn't miss the moaning about software an  promos tho.

Life

Thought I'd add a life bit, sorry to  the underline and bold , I'm on the kindle and its not happening lol done  play Monday as I went to.  Family funeral of a great uncle.  First family even  thing I've been too in ages as I feared going I have  a lot of symptoms that make going out and being social a challenge. Disorderly.too bad tho a bit dizzy at points an  spaced out but it was  hot, it was  uncomfortable sitting there in the pub agreement it's a step in the right direction.

Unfortunately  by plan to start a community group for balance disorder  has hit the rocks. All the fund in  and help has been stopped  due to the financial climate and the fact  my idea doesn't make a profit didn't help. Shame as I'm a fitness instructor that can t do that job so I was..hoping.I could link that into.the group somehow, unless  a secret millionaire  drops by in north London then the idea is dead.

Also.football.....Mr leavy pleas  sign some player  before  the season starts. We need a solid squad by the first game  not by 31 August. A left back, a centre back, a left mid, and 2 strikers please. We're not even gettin  linked to players anymore :( 
  • edited July 2013
    Hey Robbie,

I haven't replied to your PM yet cos it's a massive pain replying to PMs on Sky for me, for some reason the browser doesn't let me, but yeah I'm happy to do that thing.

In short though, I'd say it's unnecessary on Sky, it's a bit too much and probably isn't needed but I'll discuss more on Skype or something. If I don't already have you then PM your Skype name thingy.
  • edited July 2013
    Robbie, how you going on the other site? How does the standard comapre to Sky?
  • edited July 2013
    Robbie, how you going on the other site? How does the standard comapre to Sky?
    Posted by calcalfold
    Was + 5 buyins after 2 days, - 5 buyins after 5 days, now about -2 buyins down.  Prob the same standard there mostly loose passive or bad lag at 10 nl.  Just nice having no lag and people on all times of the day.
  • edited July 2013
    "Deposited 400 and won 5 buyins by this morning played about 4 hours today an  lose most of it so down to 406, Its annoying I keep having  these massive losing days."

Massive losing days yet ending up 6 (dollars? pounds? euros?) in profit? I wish my losing days would be like that!
  • edited July 2013
    Update

Had planned to deposit £400 on sky today.  I looked in the morning and there was 1 10nl table.  Really struggling to find reasons to play on sky tbh.  The other site has packed tables all the time which means if I want I can get up at 7 play a lot of hours and still have the rest of the day to myself.  The tables are re sizable aswell which is a big help. 

Been fairly disappointing, deposited $400 on tue, was up to $455 by Friday, then had 3 bad sessions in a row meaning I was down to $365 on Sunday, went to $393 after 3 hours grid in morning, lost all in profit of sundayin the first hour of 3 hours evening grind but won enough to get me back to $380.  Just finished 2 hours session , its hot and I spent loads of time over weekend playing and my Br looks unimpressive still so thought ill just do other stuff.  Worked on my game a lot, mentally aswell and I feel im slowely getting there.  Think im going to give it until 1st September to start making money, atm im a break even/small winning player but I play a fair amount and study quiete a lot so its not really a good enough effort:reward ratio.  I like poker.....but not enough to spend so much time on it and not achieve what I want.

Not sure if I should deposit a br on sky, maybe 30 buyins for 10nl and try grind it up? Surprised I don't hear about other peoples BR on various sites in there diarys not sure everyone only plays on sky.

How has everyones poker been going last week update me on what I missed......
  • edited July 2013
    I've mentioned 'BRs' from other sites but there really just tiny amounts of money I splash about with and nothing I'd consider to be a BR. I've got bits of money on stars, full tilt, .fr and soon to be black belt poker but we're talking tiny amounts of money, and I only really use it to play the odd MTT, I don't grind cash anywhere else. If I ever binked a decent win I'd mention it but it doesn't happen lol.

I'm not really sure why you left Sky to be honest, with the exception of maybe 4NL, 10NL and 20NL are probably by far the busiest levels on here where you can near enough always get a game. Are you playing at odd hours like 9am or something?

And as FCHD said starting with $400 going up to $450 then down to $406 is not a losing day, it's a winning one. lol

I'm back at cash anyway, been playing mostly 20NL, only been back for 2 sessions but about +£80 so far and got the roll back above £1k now. Tonight I'll be playing the DTD
  • edited July 2013
    "Deposited 400 and won 5 buyins by this morning played about 4 hours today an  lose most of it so down to 406, Its annoying I keep having  these massive losing days." Massive losing days yet ending up 6 (dollars? pounds? euros?) in profit? I wish my losing days would be like that!
    Posted by FCHD
    Yeah that day I was 5 buy ins down tho, it's more the fact that I must of played around 25/30 hours last week and went no where. What is it average losing day I u don't mind me asking. I play 4/5 tables and losing days are anything between 2-6 buy ins  
  • edited July 2013
    A losing day of 6 buyins on cash is not a massive losing day, particularly on the volumes you say you are playing. If you play every day for a month and have say 20 winning days and 10 losing days you're doing extremely well, but even that is still a miniscule sample. Don't think about your swings over a single day so much, unless you get down 20 or 30 buyins, then you need to re-assess your game, take a break, drop down for a while or whatever.

• edited July 2013
    I've mentioned 'BRs' from other sites but there really just tiny amounts of money I splash about with and nothing I'd consider to be a BR. I've got bits of money on stars, full tilt, .fr and soon to be black belt poker but we're talking tiny amounts of money, and I only really use it to play the odd MTT, I don't grind cash anywhere else. If I ever binked a decent win I'd mention it but it doesn't happen lol. I'm not really sure why you left Sky to be honest, with the exception of maybe 4NL, 10NL and 20NL are probably by far the busiest levels on here where you can near enough always get a game. Are you playing at odd hours like 9am or something? And as FCHD said starting with $400 going up to $450 then down to $406 is not a losing day, it's a winning one. lol I'm back at cash anyway, been playing mostly 20NL, only been back for 2 sessions but about +£80 so far and got the roll back above £1k now. Tonight I'll be playing the DTD
    Posted by Lambert180
    Never? havnt heard of anyone having a big bink on those sites, suppose with such big fields it's highly unlikely. I finished 3rd out of about 2000 in small buy in tourney for 500. How do u contribute the Time to build both br on both sites? One week on one then other week on a different one? It's nice  playing on different sites just for a change 

Black belt, having played on sensi channings site yet

Good to hear , why did u nice to drop to 20nl?

• edited July 2013
    Thats what I mean though, the other sites aren't really proper BRs, they're literally just like $20 here, €30 there etc. I don't put any effort into building my roll on them sites really, I play like 98% of poker on Sky. I don't even think of it like that money exists, I might play like 1-2 MTTs on another site maybe once a month.

Tbh, I don't really play the MTTs with enormous fields, you've gotta run SO good to FT one and the payouts are so top heavy that I can't really be bothered to sit there for 8 hours and come like 120th out of 3000 people and probably lucky if I treble my BI. So I've had a few like <€100 binks and stuff on other sites but nothing major. First time I ever started playing online was on Full Tilt and I played a 10 cent MTT (lol), back then I was completely clueless about poker but managed to luckbox a 2nd place out of like 3500 runners for $200. Took me something like from 8pm until 6am the next morning.

Well I had a brutal June didn't I and dropped from like £1800 to £700ish. Spent a few weeks playing MTTs and HU SnGs that got me back to about £950, then started playing cash again and just thought I'd ease myself in at 20NL cos imo it's SO much softer than 30NL. I was playing 4 tables of 20NL and 2 tables of 30NL though, but seems like there's hardly any games running at 30NL these days.
  • edited July 2013
    A losing day of 6 buyins on cash is not a massive losing day, particularly on the volumes you say you are playing. If you play every day for a month and have say 20 winning days and 10 losing days you're doing extremely well, but even that is still a miniscule sample. Don't think about your swings over a single day so much, unless you get down 20 or 30 buyins, then you need to re-assess your game, take a break, drop down for a while or whatever.
    Posted by FCHD
    Yeah I suppose just such a time consuming  thing to try and build I br plus I want to get out of 10nl. People keep telling me about how bad the rake is aswell at such a level
  • edited July 2013

Update

Deposited £300 in sky today.  so I now have deposited £300 in sky + (275) $400 in 888.  That's proberly the most I have put into poker at one time.  I have around 1.2k saved from tourney/cash that I havnt spent so im not too afaird, im fully confident I can build both BR's and if it goes wrong, oh well least I had a go.

My plan for sky is £300 />£500 withdraw £100, £400> £600 withdraw £100 > £500 (playing 1 or 2 20 nl game) > 700 withdraw £100. leaves me with £600 for 20nl/10nl games.

888 im going to just keep playing until I think of what I want to do.

played 4/5 and 6 tables for first time on 888 this morning, run well played well and made 3 buy ins.  Balance $375 />$405. 

Then played 2 tables of 888 and 2 tables of sky for around 2 horus.  Had an unlucky start flopping set of 10's on k q 10 board bet flop and safe turn big against LAG, river was A but there was only £2 in his stack and he shoved so called and he showed KJ.  Mental game has come on, kept reading mental game of poker and now have a paper where I write my thoughts and write when I had a spot of good varience and its really helping atm.

Any suggestions for better ideas for my BR are welcome :)

Sky: £407.36

Other: $405

• edited July 2013
    Update

Didn't get much time to play today.  was watching Tottenham friendly in the morning and when that finish I only had 2 hours until I had to collect my chocolate Labrador from the vets as he was being newtered....ouch.  I decided id spend those 2 hours reading poker players magazine and going through a few things on duecescracked.  Couldn't find any videos I was interested in so read through the notes id made form a lot of there videos in my notepad and just refreshed some stuff.  Not worried about the friendly loss for Tottenham, we usually go unbeaten in pre season then start awful so I don't mind a loss at all.

Managed to play for 2 hours , 2 tables of sky/2 of 888.  Didn't get going to the skys tables for some reason, table was very tight weak so couldn't really get action.  888 I done well, mostly notable hand was me rasing j9s from button.  BB flatted flop come 10 q k, he lead out I raised as it was flush draw/very draw heavy board, he shoved with a set of 10's I called and held.  Ended up evens on the sky one and +5 buyins on the 888 which im happy with.

Sky: £305

Other: $455
  • edited July 2013
    Robbie Robbie Robbie dah dah dah aaaaaah (to the theme of Ruby - Kaisers)

Note to self, less caffeine
  • edited July 2013
    Update

Started playing and decided I would try a session with 6 tables for the first time.  3x888, 3x sky, found it tough tbh.  sometimes it felt like I was auto piloting my play a lot, sort of button clicking with a gist of whats going on.  Lost a hand on sky early on with a set of 10's but I should of folded on the flop, made my set on turn as he made his straight.  No complaints I deserved that for calling.  Been working a lot of range I bet/call/fold.  No point working on it if im not being disciplined enough.  I then lost a big hand late on, I flopped a set on 3 7 10 rainbow board against 1 called in sb, he c/c I bet 2 turn he called again, then an ace hit the river making 3 flush cards on the flop.  He donked out for pot, I was very confussed but he was very loose and I really felt he could do that with set of 3's (which I was suspicious he had) or a10, that's what I put him on.  So I shoved , good value or too thin? ill post the hand for you to decide.  I lost to a hand I didn't even notice, he tanked/called with 45s.  I actually wanted him to call and the tank just made me think iv gotton this read correct.  £28 pot which is annoying but oh well.

Pretty sure I made a loss on both sites today, havnt checked balance yet.  Dissapointing but up and downs will happen.  Abit more annoying with the hands I lost It on....well mostly the set of 10's hand.

Should I continue to 6 table or cut it down to 5 for now?

Sky: £290.  After losing those big hands ill happily accept that tbh.

888: $449. so - $6.  So not as bad as I thought but play was poor today. Fully deserving on a losing day.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £46.42
    BenShabba1 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £15.39
      Your hole cards

robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £14.63
    geordie115 Fold     
    SR23 Fold     
    XcreamyX Fold     
    Call  £0.25 £0.70 £46.17
    BenShabba1 Fold     
    Flop

Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £0.35 £1.05 £14.28
    xCall  £0.35 £1.40 £45.82
    Turn

Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £0.90 £2.30 £13.38
    Call  £0.90 £3.20 £44.92
    River

• A

Bet  £3.80 £7.00 £41.12
    robbie1992 All-in  £13.38 £20.38 £0.00
    xCall  £9.58 £29.96 £31.54
    xShow

robbie1992 Show

Win Straight to the 5 £28.56  £60.10
    I don't no what I regret on this hand.  Villian was very loose and playing anything from anywhere basically.  His called all the way from the flop out the sb and now is leading river for pot.  Whats his range for doing this.

set of 3's
    a10
    a7??
    10s
    flush
    bad bluff that's repping a scare card on river as he could put me on a 10x hand.

set 3's call, so shoves good.
    a10 judging on previous play, calls, shoves good.
    a7, bet/folds, calls better then shove.
    10s, cooler so not worries, shoves bad.
    flush, shoves bad.
    bad bluff, shoves bad.

So maybe looking back the best play is call?
  • edited July 2013
    I flat call river at best. If he's betting pot then calling a shove with AT then wow who is X lol. You won't get called by worse often, and worse won't often be full potting in the first place.

Maybe fold with the right reads, but don't raise.
  • edited July 2013
    c/c
    c/c
    pot lead
    is usually very strong
    so if you want to look him up
    flat the river to minimise the damage

• edited July 2013
    But ur saying flat because his bet pot, surely u can't lose value because of that. Just because he pots? 

When u actually think of his range that calls from the flop and pots he river theres not alot I lose too... Considering I didn't even see 45 lol

Is it too big a river bet to be a blocker?
  • edited July 2013
    The problem is, most people at the low stakes are very honest. So when they C/C, C/C, then on the river a draw completes and they suddenly full pot, most of the time it's not any fancy plan, it's just cos they've called down to hit, they've hit and now they wanna get paid.

Bet size is a massive indicator. There are some people who literally just over shove the river with the nuts or VERY close so sometimes you get to the river and they do it, and you just have to say 'sigh, i dunno how they've managed to get here with 8To (or w/e) but I KNOW they have it' cos most of these people aren't good enough to adapt and realise people know they only shove the nuts so they start shoving as a bluff. Sometimes you think that, and you level yourself in to a call thinking 'oh they'll bluff cos they know I think they always have it'.... and nope, they just have it AGAIN.
  • edited July 2013
    The problem is, most people at the low stakes are very honest. So when they C/C, C/C, then on the river a draw completes and they suddenly full pot, most of the time it's not any fancy plan, it's just cos they've called down to hit, they've hit and now they wanna get paid. Bet size is a massive indicator. There are some people who literally just over shove the river with the nuts or VERY close so sometimes you get to the river and they do it, and you just have to say 'sigh, i dunno how they've managed to get here with 8To (or w/e) but I KNOW they have it' cos most of these people aren't good enough to adapt and realise people know they only shove the nuts so they start shoving as a bluff. Sometimes you think that, and you level yourself in to a call thinking 'oh they'll bluff cos they know I think they always have it'.... and nope, they just have it AGAIN.
    Posted by Lambert180

U seem to know the situation quiete well lambert ;)

But Iv actually seen people at 10nl do this with worse and as a bluff on a hand that didnt get there.

Still looking at the calling from the flop is it not very hard to put him on better? Obv it's a read dependent move but I think enough of his range calls with worst enough long term to make it +ev move?
  • edited July 2013
    Well to be honest, I'd be thinking it was the flush, he could easily have any combination of overcards (maybe a pair too) which would take exactly the same line.

I'd bet money the villian would do the exact same thing with the following hands if they are both spades KQ, KJ, KT, QJ, QT, JT, T9 maybe T8 if he calls that pre (you did say he's loose),

They've called with either 2 overs or TP. They turn a FD, great we'll call again. I hit my hand 'yaaaay, lets bet full pot'.

That's why I said sometimes it is hard to figure out how they've managed to turn up with better but if it's THAT type of player (I don't know if this guy is) then I'd generally just think 'meh, dunno how he's done it, but he's never bluffing, it's always nutty' and I might call, but never raise.
  • edited July 2013
    I think the problem come by given the villain too narrow a range on the flop 
  • edited July 2013
    Update

Had dog walking in the morning with aunt so didn't play then.  My sister is a teacher so shes off for 6 weeks so Im going to go more places with her, and she wanted to go to my nans today so didn't have time then.

Ended up looking at 888 and entering a 99c rebuy/add on just for fun.  Was $4k gtd so was worth a go I felt.  Got up to 11k which was around average, and I added on the 3x u was allowed, so had 41k.  Was doing okay, had KQs, and had to call extra 13k with 2 other already all in .  Was against kq, 77 so lost.  Anyway 668 starting and the pay out was top 120.  I busted in 140th after 2 hours, when my a5 with short stack got called by button with j2o....Jack on the river.

I hate mtts for this fact, 2 hours to go out nowhere and even if I got in I only get 1 buyin of a cash game profit.  I don't care what anyone says top 120/ 668 is extremely hard to get.  Theres so much luck/maths made decisions in mtt that its abit likeplaying bingo, theres a very low amount of skill imho.  Fair play to you that grind the mtts but personally there not for me.

Ended up losing 2 byins on sky and winning 2 buy ins on 888 when I played last night.  The sky one was flush over flush so meh and cant remember the other hands.

sky: £279
    888: $466
  • edited July 2013
    Update

Disspaointing day really.  Played 2 sky 2 888 for about 2 and a half hours which is fairly short for me but just wasn't getting into it really, just felt like I had enough.  Didn't play well on sky really struggled.  I seem to struggle post flop with some of the weird bets/passiveness that players have.  Don't really know how to fix that just will have to keep watching sweat sessions I suppose.

I value bet 2 pair twice in hands and to my surprise was losing to worse 2 pairs.  Also had a 3rd hand where I turnt 2 pair on a 4 Q 10 A board only to get raised by a loose player, I shoved and he showed what seemed obv....kj.  I want to feel like that wasn't a mistake but I think it was ill post so you can tell me if it was.

Then I raised with a speculative hand on the button which I like to do so I turn up with something people never expect so then I can then rep low flops.  7 5 s was the hand.  I isolated 1 limper, he then lead out on a 3 7 9 rainbow board, I thought to raise there as I don't see what he leads out with tbh, but I think its almost weakness always, I called turn was a K, perfect, now all the 9x 7x and drawy hand, ace highs now will fold to a raise.  He lead out I raied he called.  The stacks where then so shallow, about £13 in pot and £4 in our stacks.  He then lead for £1 wtf?? I knew I wasn't winning but at 13-1 odds I called.  He showed KJ, lead out with air, then I repped a scare card he hit.....I don't think he would of folded to a shove on river as we was too shallow..... whats your thoughts?

Won 2 buyins on other site.

sky: £250.42
    Other: $486.72
  • edited July 2013
    1)
    deuce22 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £10.43
    gniksoh3 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £15.84
      Your hole cards
    • A

xCall  £0.10 £0.25 £8.88
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.40 £0.65 £8.58
    IMikeyBoyI Fold     
    TRAG Call  £0.40 £1.05 £7.62
    deuce22 Fold     
    gniksoh3 Fold     
    xCall  £0.30 £1.35 £8.58
    Flop

• Q

xCheck     
    robbie1992 Bet  £0.68 £2.03 £7.90
    TRAG Call  £0.68 £2.71 £6.94
    xCall  £0.68 £3.39 £7.90
    Turn

• A

plaza09 Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £2.00 £5.39 £5.90
    TRAG Fold     
    All-in  £7.90 £13.29 £0.00
    robbie1992 All-in  £5.90 £19.19 £0.00
    xShow
    • K
    • J

robbie1992 Show
    • A

River

xWin Flush to the Ace £17.79  £17.79
    2)
    dude32 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £5.87
    safc20 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £9.81
      Your hole cards

888com19 Fold     
    xRaise  £0.30 £0.45 £18.84
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.90 £1.35 £8.45
    _DOOLA_ Fold     
    dude32 Fold     
    safc20 Fold     
    Call  £0.60 £1.95 £18.24
    Flop

xBet  £0.98 £2.93 £17.26
    robbie1992 Call  £0.98 £3.91 £7.47
    Turn

• K

xBet  £1.96 £5.87 £15.30
    robbie1992 Raise  £4.10 £9.97 £3.37
    xCall  £2.14 £12.11 £13.16
    River

xx Bet  £1.00 £13.11 £12.16
    robbie1992 Call  £1.00 £14.11 £2.37
    xShow
    • J
    • K

robbie1992 Muck

xWin Pair of Kings £13.05  £25.21
    I actually like this up until the river.  Was stacks to shallow for the turn move?  Where did I go wrong?

3)
    robbie1992 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £9.21
    xBig blind  £0.10 £0.15 £9.54
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • A

mmmchips Fold     
    Cranzilla Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £8.91
    Call  £0.25 £0.70 £9.29
    Flop

• A

robbie1992 Bet  £0.40 £1.10 £8.51
    xCall  £0.40 £1.50 £8.89
    Turn

• K

robbie1992 Bet  £1.00 £2.50 £7.51
    xCall  £1.00 £3.50 £7.89
    River

• Q

robbie1992 Bet  £2.70 £6.20 £4.81
    xCall  £2.70 £8.90 £5.19
    robbie1992 Show
    • Q
    • A

xShow
    • K
    • A

Win Two Pairs, Aces and Kings £8.23  £13.42
    I was shocked opponent had this hand, I think its a standard hand?
  • edited July 2013
    75 is spew.

Rest fine imo.
  • edited July 2013
    75 is spew. Rest fine imo.
    Posted by calcalfold

ok why tho? 
    The guy had limps  often was fairly weak, it's a play that's going to surprise my opponents and allow me to convincingly rep low flops, and I have position . What bits spewy so I can learn