You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ONE TIME!.....another diary.

Comments

• edited August 2013
    "(I had notes saying villain is Laggy/ tricky)"

Thats putting it mildly, no idea how to analyse that hand though.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary.:
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary. : ha where they finish? 
    Posted by robbie1992
    Didn't hang about so not sure, but think he was chipleader with about 9 left. He said he wasn't even interested in going/has no intention of using the seat, was starting to get on my nerves so didn't want to watch the climax.

Plus his 5 high call, rewarded with runner runner to eliminate me, was particularly frustrating!
  • edited August 2013
    Update

Trying really hard to fit in more volume but just struggling atm as my time is being taken up with working out and had my dad and cousins birthdays this week aswell.  Still managed to play yesterday and sunday , but just had slightly winning days and both on 888 so im going to play my next session on sky.

Looking forward to ukops going to try and play a lot of the smaller events and try sat into the mains, I did last time and I had one of my most enjoyable sessions of poker ever, it was my first £110 tourney and I finished 11th which was a big deal for me.  Just going to enjoy the series I don't play mtts a lot so not expecting anything and just going to play my game and hope for the best!

Cant seem to find a lot of videos/strategy for mtts a lot on duececracked, anyone know where I can find good help for mtts? I know the basics but just could do with going over stuff before ukops.  Going to read over winning tournaments one hand at a time book aswell this week.

SOOOOOOO excitied about willian and lamella, iv been saying since him come available that if we get him he would be a huge signing.  I will miss bale hughly and hope he does well in Madrid, but we got a great deal and was able to buy players for fees we usually couldn't afford.  For the first time in my life I EXPECT top 4 this year, this is the best squad iv ever seen us have imo.  I took the 25/1 for us to win the league (£10 EW) so I need top2, big ask but our team will be a match for anyone in the league. COYS!!!

Im 2.7 buy ins away on 888 from my first withdrawal.

sky: £374. 73

888: $573
  • edited August 2013
    I want to play some of the ukops main events/ minis.

What sort of BRM should I have, can I buy in all the minis, and what sort of plan should I have for playing satellites in terms of my BR.  Should I just have 1 £5.50 sat per day to try and qualify for a main ?
  • edited August 2013
    Update

Just had a rubbish session on 888. losing 4.2 buy ins.  I had KK vs AA for full stack, which was unlucky.  But my overall play wasn't that great.  I then lose interest once I no im losing and I don't no how to change it, if I start and its not going my way I just think iv got to spend extra long playing and ill prob only break even at the end of it.  Just cant seem to play long sessions no more, just keep think theres no point, the game has so much luck that I feel like Im just taking one step forward and 2 back all the time, seems like im going no where.  Been stuck at 10nl for ages and havnt even made any withdrawals from my BRs yet :( sigh.

I had KK at the end shorty shoved I call he had AA.  On the other table at the same time, id flopped a flush draw and straight draw with JQ and shoved on a shorty, he had AA for top set, I turned my flush and river he hit flush card for nut flush.....just thought this isn't going to be my day ill get on calm down, spend some time looking at where I can improve and come back in the afternoon for ukops.

I was 2.5 buy ins away from my first withdrawal, now im 7 away.....finding this very frustrating.  Just want to no why it isn't really happening for me at the moment so I could at least attempt to make it better.

Day: -4.3 (-$43)

888: $530

Sky: £373.47
  • edited August 2013
    hi Robbie,

ups & downs i'm afraid...that's just the way it is mate.

try and look at your overall b/rolls...
    they look good to me...I guess you are up on both?

losing/winning 3/4 buy-ins is normal playing cash,no matter how good you are,or not in my case.  :)
    keep plugging away at it and you will get there in the end,i'm sure.

gl mate
    :)
    dev
  • edited August 2013
    hi Robbie, ups & downs i'm afraid...that's just the way it is mate. try and look at your overall b/rolls... they look good to me...I guess you are up on both? losing/winning 3/4 buy-ins is normal playing cash,no matter how good you are,or not in my case.  :) keep plugging away at it and you will get there in the end,i'm sure. gl mate :) dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    yeah 73 up on sky 130 up on 888. Just so annoying having sessions that push your back as you have to make up for that in the rest of the week.   Never mind ill keep going , im considering taking a break, poker is hard to accept for me its a struggle everytime I play lol .
  • edited August 2013
    Played my first part of ukops, a £5.50 sat into the main.  1st a place 2nd money, you know where I finished.

Running so doo doo today, been an awful start to the week.  Guy shoved on my blinds I call with a4o against his kjo, for a place in top 2 I couldn't hold.

then I had to shove with anything as I was short, my k6o was ahead of his k5o and we ended up splitting, and my j2s was ahead of his 6 10s, I knew it would be hard to recover in a sat on sky, ridiculous things happen in them for people.

Im going to play the rebuy and the run poker thing, I would have spent £14.5 today altogether, is that to my for my br and my limit?? I was thinking a similar plan everyday until Monday.  Im prepared to sacrifice my profit on sky for ukops. 

What do you guys think as I don't play mtts and have no br management for them.

Sky is at :368.......68 in profit.
  • edited August 2013

hi again Robbie,

at least you are in profit mate,which is the main thing.
    if you were losing on both then maybe you would have something to worry/moan about. :)
    I try and not let my emotions take over...to me it's just 'a game'  if I win a session I win a session...if I lose a session,i lose a session.
    I just concentrate on trying to play my best...at all times.
    I've had 3 horrible bad run sessions recently but played really well and kept the damage down to losses of just $1.31 74c & 25c and I could have lost around $5/$6 on each one for sure.
    to me these were as good as winning sessions.

I don't play tournaments...ok freerolls, so can't give you any advice mate.(maybe give yourself a separate b/roll for them?  might work.)
    gl though
    :)
    dev
  • edited August 2013
    Update

Played the run and rebuy ukops, went fairly far in both but not really close to cashing, think 88th and 105th.  Dissapointed the way I went out in the run, defending from the sb against buttons constant min raise steals, decided to shove 33 only for the bb to wake up with 1010 :( maybe I shoved abit too light there.

Done well on cash was only playing  4 tables the 2 ukops and 2 10nl.  Made £30 on cash so £10 up on the day after playing 2 ukops and 1 satiellete, was much more interested having a tourney running whilst playing cash.

Think im out tomorrow but sunday and Monday ill try sat into the main and if not ill play the other events.  Gl to everyone whos planning on playing any ukops over the weekend.

888: $530 (-4 buyins for the day)

Sky: £383 (+1 buy in for the day )
  • edited August 2013
    Update

was looking forward to trying to get into the main tonight, got in the trhough £5.50 sat but just busted out in the semi about halfway through, just wasn't to be.  Had great cards just couldn't get anything from them, won a race with QQ VS AKs to go 8th then 3x on button big blind flatted, he c/shoves a 8 7 3 two tone flop and I call...he had set mined in bb with 33 and hit his set :( I did think whats he doing this with but theres still a lot worse and in a sataliette I think I have to take the chance.  That took me to last managed to stay in for about 20 more people and then busted when the same guy open shoved a8o with a similar stack to mine , I called with 88...ace on flop....dream over lol

Had a spot im unsure of as I mainly play cash. ill post now.

Plan for Tottenham is watch Tottenham on laptop, then play cash and 2 ukops events tonight, wish me luck !

My sky poker is being annoying, im going to search for HH and it wont change from tournamnets and sngs.

blinds are 50/100, folded round to cut off he has 1500 stack and so do I  he 3x I have 1010 and will shove in sb, but the button with 3600 shoves before me, I ended up folding mainly because I didn't want to be in a 3 way pot.  Ended up the 1st guy folded aswell....bad decision?

didn't have no real history on the button he had been fairly active, but I later see him shove on an utg raise with big stack vs big stack with 22......and won against ak so if I see this I wished I would of just shoved, maybe me struggling meant I had to just shove and take the gamble?
  • edited August 2013
    Update

Done bad on cash while playing tourneys.

cashed in 19th place in the "3max" ukops. £8.76.  Done on the last card of course

finished 70th/370 in rebuy and got sweet fa for it.  lost KQs vs 77 of course he hit a set on flop.

Rubbish day, rubbish ukops , rubbish player.

- £31.50 for the day

sky: £351.50

888:$530
  • edited August 2013
    Update

Just had a bad cash session, a lot of hands I think I got unlucky in but isn't that what all losers say? ill let u decide.

The 1st of next month im going to take everything out of both account and try and stop playing poker.  I said I would think about it this month but I just don't like playing, poker I s a strange game too me, more mentally then anything.  I cant be the cash grinder I wanna be when I take losing so bad, and I don't find poker fun it was just something I thought I could make money from if I worked hard.  I got £1140 saved but I had a lot of decent torunemant scores and that's been saved for ages so its not that impressive. 

Feels a shame im giving up but I just don't wanna go over mental game, videos etc when iv been studying for years.  Poker is just too stressful, whoever plays just for fun is sick imo lol.  So fed up from my cash session that I might even not play ukops, I wanna watch football more and I don't want to grind for 5 days to win 34p.

This diary is now pointless aswell, my constant moaning and whinning has lead to no one reading/commenting on it, which I don't blame them lol It feels so unfair that I wwatch and study the game a lot and I still cant beat 10nl. :(

Any suggestions or thought on the subject would be appreciated.

1)
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    RossBcfc Small blind  £0.10 £0.10 £12.84
    dogcharlie Big blind  £0.10 £0.20 £10.10
    _config Sit out     
    SNOOZYBEAR Sit out     
      Your hole cards
    • K

robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.50 £23.97
    sirich Call  £0.30 £0.80 £10.10
    RossBcfc Fold     
    dogcharlie Call  £0.20 £1.00 £9.90
    Flop

• A
    • K

dogcharlie Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £0.50 £1.50 £23.47
    sirich Fold     
    dogcharlie Call  £0.50 £2.00 £9.40
    Turn

dogcharlie Bet  £2.00 £4.00 £7.40
    robbie1992 All-in  £23.47 £27.47 £0.00
    dogcharlie All-in  £7.40 £34.87 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £14.07 £20.80 £14.07
    dogcharlie Show
    • A

robbie1992 Show
    • K

River

dogcharlie Win Two Pairs, Aces and 9s £19.40  £19.40
    Unlucky?

2)
    dogcharlie Small blind  £0.10 £0.10 £20.09
    _config Big blind  £0.10 £0.20 £9.10
      Your hole cards

robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.50 £12.44
    SNOOZYBEAR Fold     
    sirich Fold     
    RossBcfc Call  £0.30 £0.80 £12.34
    dogcharlie Fold     
    _config Fold     
    Flop

• A

robbie1992 Bet  £0.40 £1.20 £12.04
    RossBcfc Call  £0.40 £1.60 £11.94
    Turn

robbie1992 Bet  £1.10 £2.70 £10.94
    RossBcfc Raise  £2.40 £5.10 £9.54
    robbie1992 Raise  £4.50 £9.60 £6.44
    RossBcfc All-in  £9.54 £19.14 £0.00
    robbie1992 Call  £6.34 £25.48 £0.10
    robbie1992 Show

RossBcfc Show

River

• J

RossBcfc Win Full House, 10s and 9s £24.08  £24.08
    Actual don't know, abit unlucky but whats he stack off with that I beat? k10 q10, maybe j10? that's it I think, where do I fold though ?

3)
    elvistdc11 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £12.24
    robbie1992 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £9.90
      Your hole cards
    • J

BYDANDY50 Call  £0.10 £0.25 £7.64
    mikeyd905 Call  £0.10 £0.35 £12.81
    kgee Fold     
    mikely25 Fold     
    elvistdc11 Call  £0.05 £0.40 £12.19
    robbie1992 Check     
    Flop

• K

elvistdc11 Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £0.30 £0.70 £9.60
    BYDANDY50 Fold     
    mikeyd905 Call  £0.30 £1.00 £12.51
    elvistdc11 Fold     
    Turn

• K

robbie1992 Bet  £0.80 £1.80 £8.80
    mikeyd905 Call  £0.80 £2.60 £11.71
    River

robbie1992 Bet  £2.60 £5.20 £6.20
    mikeyd905 Raise  £6.00 £11.20 £5.71
    robbie1992 Call  £3.40 £14.60 £2.80
    mikeyd905 Show
    • K

robbie1992 Muck
    • J

mikeyd905 Win Full House, Kings and 8s £13.50  £19.21
    Obv runner runner is unlucky, he loses a lot if the river isn't an 8.  fold river to rerraise I knew that yet called.  desperate.

4)
    LordTen Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £10.00
    Donttelmum Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £9.90
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

Natsu Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £9.70
    LordTen Raise  £0.65 £1.10 £9.35
    Donttelmum Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £1.60 £2.70 £8.10
    LordTen Call  £1.20 £3.90 £8.15
    Flop

• J

LordTen Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £1.95 £5.85 £6.15
    LordTen Call  £1.95 £7.80 £6.20
    Turn

LordTen Check     
    robbie1992 All-in  £6.15 £13.95 £0.00
    LordTen Call  £6.15 £20.10 £0.05
    LordTen Show
    • J
    • J

robbie1992 Show
    • A
    • A

River

LordTen Win Three Jacks £18.70  £18.75
    unlucky.

• edited August 2013
    I still read m8. Giving up is a bit OTT but I def think you should have a break, even a small one. If you're not having fun and don't wanna play then don't. Give yourself a week off and by the end of that you will be refreshed and itching to get back on the tables.........if you're still not feeling it by then just have a longer break. It's very drastic to come out and say "that's it I'm quitting!"

Gl m8
  • edited August 2013
    I still read m8. Giving up is a bit OTT but I def think you should have a break, even a small one. If you're not having fun and don't wanna play then don't. Give yourself a week off and by the end of that you will be refreshed and itching to get back on the tables.........if you're still not feeling it by then just have a longer break. It's very drastic to come out and say "that's it I'm quitting!" Gl m8
    Posted by waller02
    Cheers waller,

No I said at the start of the month about having a break or quitting at the end of the month if things didn't change and I just don't have the same buzz for poker.  I don't no how to improve mentally or skill wise, so whats the point ill never improve lol ill play as long as I feel im making progress but im not 
  • edited August 2013
    Your real problem is trying to play 5p/10p when, to be brutally honest, you're not ready for it. You need a spell at 2p/4p to better learn the strengths and weaknesses within your game before trying it at the higher level.

Sorry to have to say this, but as far as I can see from this diary it is true.
  • edited August 2013
    Your real problem is trying to play 5p/10p when, to be brutally honest, you're not ready for it. You need a spell at 2p/4p to better learn the strengths and weaknesses within your game before trying it at the higher level. Sorry to have to say this, but as far as I can see from this diary it is true.
    Posted by FCHD
    Wow really? Thanks for honesty bit surprised but okay if that's what u see. There's no way I could get excited for 4nl rather not play tbh lol 
  • edited August 2013
    no need to play 4nl  it ain`t much different  to 10nl,just the regs at 10nl are a little better and play a solid abc tag style.

also you are still learning to get better at cash and while you have been learning a lot over the last couple months which I know you have you are still showing profit on both sites,yeah may not be to your expectations but still profit in a game you enjoy playing m8.

also you still got deucescracked?
  • edited August 2013
    no need to play 4nl  it ain`t much different  to 10nl,just the regs at 10nl are a little better and play a solid abc tag style. also you are still learning to get better at cash and while you have been learning a lot over the last couple months which I know you have you are still showing profit on both sites,yeah may not be to your expectations but still profit in a game you enjoy playing m8. also you still got deucescracked?
    Posted by liamboi11
    Yeah profit on both sites so could be worse, that's why I don't think I'm so bad I need to drop down, I'm not a losing player I'm just not winning as much as I would like. 

Yeah I have but think my subscription ends soon 
  • edited August 2013
    update.

Things havnt improved :( read a thread by ivanovic ? I think his name was, and it reminded me of the excitement of poker, playing and moving up levels and earning good money and it being exciting.....reminded me that's what I want to do.

Played well generally, only 4 tables.  Thought more about decisions, played a tighter more disciplined game and went back to writing my thought on paper when I feel like im tilting.

Unforunatly I lost all my profits in the last 10mins and ended up a few £ down so basically break even....disappointing.  Need to keep trying to fit long grinds in somewhere in my week and try and turn things around.  Got 5 ddays to think about what im going to do after this month pokerwise, still feeling too take all money out and have a break.

Might start posting in the poker clinic, but don't like the thought of players who don't know what there doing giving me wrong advice, could confuse me. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

1 )
    Jashko Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £9.95
    ethan2002 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £12.64
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • Q

gmoney21 Call  £0.10 £0.25 £14.71
    ray01 Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.40 £0.65 £19.54
    Jashko Fold     
    ethan2002 Fold     
    gmoney21 Call  £0.30 £0.95 £14.41
    Flop

• Q

gmoney21 Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £0.50 £1.45 £19.04
    gmoney21 Call  £0.50 £1.95 £13.91
    Turn

gmoney21 Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £1.20 £3.15 £17.84
    gmoney21 Raise  £5.55 £8.70 £8.36
    robbie1992 Call  £4.35 £13.05 £13.49
    River

• J

gmoney21 Check     
    robbie1992 All-in  £13.49 £26.54 £0.00
    gmoney21 All-in  £8.36 £34.90 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £5.13 £29.77 £5.13
    gmoney21 Show

robbie1992 Show
    • A
    • Q

gmoney21 Win Three 10s £28.37  £28.37
    I thought he looked weak pre, and the raise on the turn on a dry board is going to be air a lot.  The shove for value on the river is soooooooo bad, argh! so annoying, I was only really getting value for KQ......and if I thought he was bluffing on the turn then why am I shoving for value on the river? he wont call with a bluff

2)
    c4nny Small blind £0.05 £0.05 £42.05
    robbie1992 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £26.03
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • Q

ACEGOONER Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £36.89
    craigcu12 Call  £0.30 £0.75 £19.55
    DoyleBrun Fold     
    c4nny Call  £0.25 £1.00 £41.80
    robbie1992 Raise  £1.20 £2.20 £24.83
    ACEGOONER Fold     
    craigcu12 Call  £1.00 £3.20 £18.55
    c4nny Fold     
    Flop

• K

robbie1992 Bet  £1.70 £4.90 £23.13
    craigcu12 Call  £1.70 £6.60 £16.85
    Turn

robbie1992 Bet  £4.20 £10.80 £18.93
    craigcu12 Call  £4.20 £15.00 £12.65
    River

robbie1992 Check     
    craigcu12 Bet  £5.00 £20.00 £7.65
    robbie1992 Fold     
    craigcu12 Muck     
    craigcu12 Win  £13.87  £21.52
    craigcu12 Return  £5.00 £1.13 £26.52
    Craig a lot of people im sure have played against. imo he Is a tight solid player who will be mostly straightforward,

My thinking for the hand is, his call is odd pre and I expect a pocket pair or AQ/ KQ/ AJ s sorta hand.

I cb as he will fold a lot of the pocket pairs, the turn bet is im almost certain that he now has to have a premium hand on the turn otherwise he will be good enough to fold.

My reads tell me if he hasn't folded by now he has the goods, did I miss a good triple barrel spot on the river or should I have not even of bet the turn.  I feel like I now allow him to bluff with his missed FD....but that's all tbh he cant bluff with much else cause I don't think he would get to the river with much else, his a player I think is solid and he doesn't make many mistakes.

He told me in chat he had 22, but I find it hard to believe he set mines with 22, in that spot?
  • edited August 2013
    I see hand 1 a bit differently to you Robbie. When he c/r that 10 on the turn, he has a 10 or 22. Is he really raising you over £4, leaving just over £8 behind, on the turn, with air? Easy check on the river, we don't need to bluff, and it's nigh on impossible to get worse to call, especially after that action.

From my experience at that level, people generally have what their betting suggests. There could be a table dynamic, or maybe he has been getting very aggro/stacking off light, in which case the hand would make more sense. In a vacuum though, it's a fold on the turn however nitty this may feel.
  • edited August 2013
    H1 fold turn

H2 dont barrel that turn v craig
  • edited August 2013
    Yep agree with both views, silly shove. Just feel like u have to hit an amazing hand to win a pot all the time.

Finished 32nd in green tean freewill which I'm happy about as there was 700 starting, just won a point don't no what it means.

Break even on cash played average still feel angry when I play 
  • edited August 2013
    Update

Felt really good about poker this morning after wanting to stop playing at the end of the month.  I went on 2+2 forum and it just showed me how many people love the game and can be good and win money at it .  I also watched some videos and its wanted me to get back to playing properly.

The same problems occur, I have boredom and tilt problems that will restrict how good I will be, until I can control them its always going to be hard so that the first step, I need to solve them.

If I can just get help from other players and keep looking at things to improve my game I can beat 10nl, its only 10 nl so it should be one of the easier levels to beat.  Even considering buying a beating micro stakes book.

Played today played good aggressive poker and even had a bad beat and come out winning 2.3 buy ins.  My nut straight was beat when the money went in on the turn and the river paired the board.

Havnt played on 888, the rakeback is rubbish and I wanna earn enough to pay for my duecescracked on its own.

Sky: £339,60

888: $526
  • edited August 2013
    Update

Felt really good about poker this morning after wanting to stop playing at the end of the month.  I went on 2+2 forum and it just showed me how many people love the game and can be good and win money at it .  I also watched some videos and its wanted me to get back to playing properly.

The same problems occur, I have boredom and tilt problems that will restrict how good I will be, until I can control them its always going to be hard so that the first step, I need to solve them.

If I can just get help from other players and keep looking at things to improve my game I can beat 10nl, its only 10 nl so it should be one of the easier levels to beat.  Even considering buying a beating micro stakes book.

Played today played good aggressive poker and even had a bad beat and come out winning 2.3 buy ins.  My nut straight was beat when the money went in on the turn and the river paired the board.

Havnt played on 888, the rakeback is rubbish and I wanna earn enough to pay for my duecescracked on its own.

Sky: £339,60

888: $526

Also on the football front im really disappointed to lose bale, Im a massive fan of his, even have a big signed picture of him in my living room.  Think his been really disrespectful towards us and I think he was abit unfair with the stuff he was apparently saying at the end.  I still wish him all the best at real but not sure if he will be a successs or not.

Signed lamella who looks good and £30m break our transfer record for the 3rd time this summer, so im happy with our business and overall we have a stronger team.  I honestly fully believe we have one of the best squads in the prem.  Surely were going to finish above the sc um this year, a win on sunday will also be lovely !!!
  • edited August 2013

Update

Another circle. make down to where I was yesterday. mental game and skill game was rubbish today, trying to do more of what I see and no is tough to play against but I just felt so lost in hands today, felt uncomfortable with the aggression I was giving.  Maybe it would of made more sense if I hit stuff as my session was dead today, maybe it would of made more sense as I might of got paided off more.  Struggled for focus again.  Its really dull sometimes if your not active on your tables and your just sitting there, even music didn't help, only played about 90 mins.

My play deserved to lose, but the hands I lost with didn't deserved to lose lol

Cant believe how confussed I am with poker, im only playing 10nl!?! could understand if I just play poker an hour a week but I mostly play/revise/ watch poker everyday.  Did everyone playing 20/30/50/100nl feel like this when they played 10nl ? and how do u get the "winning " thought and plays in your head? I cant watch anymore videos, maybe I should just post hands, but even then you don't get a definite answer, just a discussion, so next time that situation comes up I still wont no what to do.

sky: £318

888:$526

• edited August 2013
    1)
    jazzza Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £29.08
    changjai Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £9.38
      Your hole cards
    • K

robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £10.12
    brotycon Fold     
    HomeDragon Fold     
    jazzza Fold     
    changjai Call  £0.20 £0.65 £9.18
    Flop

• Q

changjai Bet  £0.65 £1.30 £8.53
    robbie1992 Call  £0.65 £1.95 £9.47
    Turn

changjai Bet  £1.95 £3.90 £6.58
    robbie1992 Raise  £4.88 £8.78 £4.59
    changjai Call  £2.93 £11.71 £3.65
    River

changjai All-in  £3.65 £15.36 £0.00
    robbie1992 Call  £3.65 £19.01 £0.94
    changjai Show

robbie1992 Show
    • K

changjai Win Full House, 9s and 10s £17.61  £17.61
    2)
    HomeDragon Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £14.15
    robbie1992 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £11.74
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • A

markmcco16 Raise  £0.20 £0.35 £7.03
    HomeDragon Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.60 £0.95 £11.14
    markmcco16 Call  £0.50 £1.45 £6.53
    Flop

• K
    • A

robbie1992 Bet  £1.10 £2.55 £10.04
    markmcco16 Call  £1.10 £3.65 £5.43
    Turn

robbie1992 Bet  £2.74 £6.39 £7.30
    markmcco16 Call  £2.74 £9.13 £2.69
    River

• Q

robbie1992 All-in  £7.30 £16.43 £0.00
    markmcco16 All-in  £2.69 £19.12 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £4.61 £14.51 £4.61
    robbie1992 Show
    • Q
    • A

markmcco16 Show

markmcco16 Win Flush to the Ace £13.42  £13.42
    3)
    fella1 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £7.47
    joe200 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £16.55
      Your hole cards
    • A

leighb71 Call  £0.10 £0.25 £7.53
    Cranzilla Raise  £0.20 £0.45 £10.13
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.70 £1.15 £9.75
    TWOTONE Fold     
    fella1 Fold     
    joe200 Fold     
    leighb71 Fold     
    Cranzilla Call  £0.50 £1.65 £9.63
    Flop

• J

Cranzilla Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £1.10 £2.75 £8.65
    Cranzilla Call  £1.10 £3.85 £8.53
    Turn

Cranzilla Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £2.40 £6.25 £6.25
    Cranzilla Call  £2.40 £8.65 £6.13
    River

Cranzilla Bet  £0.70 £9.35 £5.43
    robbie1992 Call  £0.70 £10.05 £5.55
    Cranzilla Show

robbie1992 Muck
    • A

Cranzilla Win Flush to the 10 £9.29  £14.72
    My 3 main losing hands from today, if I would of done the play most the people have done, im sure id be getting told on here why it is not +ev long term. Yet I now have to make up for all there mistakes? so the money lost here I now have to earn back even though I didn't do a lot wrong, think that's whats tilting .
  • edited August 2013
    Update Another circle. make down to where I was yesterday. mental game and skill game was rubbish today, trying to do more of what I see and no is tough to play against but I just felt so lost in hands today, felt uncomfortable with the aggression I was giving.  Maybe it would of made more sense if I hit stuff as my session was dead today, maybe it would of made more sense as I might of got paided off more.  Struggled for focus again.  Its really dull sometimes if your not active on your tables and your just sitting there, even music didn't help, only played about 90 mins. My play deserved to lose, but the hands I lost with didn't deserved to lose lol Cant believe how confussed I am with poker, im only playing 10nl!?! could understand if I just play poker an hour a week but I mostly play/revise/ watch poker everyday.  Did everyone playing 20/30/50/100nl feel like this when they played 10nl ? and how do u get the "winning " thought and plays in your head? I cant watch anymore videos, maybe I should just post hands, but even then you don't get a definite answer, just a discussion, so next time that situation comes up I still wont no what to do. sky: £318 888:$526
    Posted by robbie1992
    I'm not surprised poker does your nut in if this is the case........poker overkill!!!. There is such a thing as trying too hard, chill out, take up another hobby that takes up some of your time. If all you have is poker,poker,poker whirling around your head all day then it can't be good for you!!
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary. : I'm not surprised poker does your nut in if this is the case........poker overkill!!!. There is such a thing as trying too hard, chill out, take up another hobby that takes up some of your time. If all you have is poker,poker,poker whirling around your head all day then it can't be good for you!!
    Posted by waller02
    No iv got other stuff, but because I couldn't do anything for along time poker was mainly what I done.  I was more determined then anything to be good at poker, but its not happening and I cant make it happen unless I understand where I need to fix it
  • edited August 2013

Update

Just pick any day and read it , its just the same for today.

still s * *t at poker
    still tilting
    still slightly losing
    still not improving BR
    still moaning

Sky: £311